This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top07-05-2014 06:44:01 AM

RGUSample
New Student

Music Sample from Utena

Hey,

I found this track in a mix today and it reminded me clearly of Revolutionary Girl Utena. I finished the Series a few months ago and was like "damn, isn't that a sample from the series?".
It's basically a remix, but I really need to find Samples! Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out! Need to know what Episode the samples are from? Track starts at 15 Seconds.
Somehow reminds me of the Sunlit Garden... but not really sure!!!

Thanks a lot!
xxx

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/68394286/file.html
Flash not detected (tried to add it, but it doesn't work for me? emot-gonk)

#2 | Back to Top07-05-2014 07:21:01 PM

Flah
Belladonna Buster

Re: Music Sample from Utena

It's not necessarily a sample from Utena. The voice does sound a lot like Touga but that doesn't mean anything. His voice actor had a lot of other roles in many other shows (take a look here if you don't believe me). Furthermore, there are a number of voice actors I've heard who sound very similar to him. Finally, I don't recall Touga screaming like the sample did near the end (assuming that these are all the lines of a single character).

Do you know who made the mix? Or know anybody else who might? Even knowing the title of the mix might help nail down what show the sample actually came from (though I'm putting my money on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure).

Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?

#3 | Back to Top07-07-2014 08:15:17 AM

RGUSample
New Student

Re: Music Sample from Utena

Hey Flah,

thanks for your post - just wanted to let you know that I already found it. This is the remix: https://soundcloud.com/maxoelectronic/s … liae-remix
It's indeed not from the Anime even though I thought the voice really sounded like Touga and that he screamed 'Utena' near the end of the track.

The original track is called "She's my wife" by Yasuhiro Taguchi (SUPER STAR 満-MITSURU-), which was released by Konami in DanceDanceRevolution X2.

Still, thanks a lot! etc-love

Board footer