This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top06-29-2010 07:47:35 PM

limitless_desire
Juri Jeerer

Re: MMORPG anyone?

winksniper wrote:

Does anyone here MMORPG?

Right now I'm into the free MMORPG Perfect World International.  If you're into WoW type stuff, you'll like that one.  It's just free and that's perfect for me.  school-chef

Anyways, what do you all play?

OMG! i keep trying to get my girlfriend to play with me! BUT she wont, if you play send me a invite! YOU play perfect world? you should play Jade Dynasty its my favorite one. Right now i'm on a private server! message me if u want to play and details! i can give you th link to server its awesome emot-keke.
my name in game is iBite lol i went nuts with it, so my pet is manbiter O_O and my husband on another server was bitten. it was classic lol.
etc-love
also, im going to have to look up some of these games you guys are talking about!

#27 | Back to Top06-29-2010 08:02:11 PM

winksniper
Qualified Duellist

limitless_desire wrote:

winksniper wrote:

Does anyone here MMORPG?

Right now I'm into the free MMORPG Perfect World International.  If you're into WoW type stuff, you'll like that one.  It's just free and that's perfect for me.  school-chef

Anyways, what do you all play?

OMG! i keep trying to get my girlfriend to play with me! BUT she wont, if you play send me a invite! YOU play perfect world? you should play Jade Dynasty its my favorite one. Right now i'm on a private server! message me if u want to play and details! i can give you th link to server its awesome emot-keke.
my name in game is iBite lol i went nuts with it, so my pet is manbiter O_O and my husband on another server was bitten. it was classic lol.
etc-love
also, im going to have to look up some of these games you guys are talking about!

Thanks so much for the recommendation!  I'll have to check it out once my computer gets fixed. emot-smile

#28 | Back to Top06-29-2010 08:09:48 PM

limitless_desire
Juri Jeerer

okies emot-keke i switched to a private server because noobs came in now the prices have gone through the roof -___-. So im not going back until things are back to normal LOL plus i like constant PVP battles on private servers.

#29 | Back to Top09-02-2011 10:56:49 AM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

(Thread necro! EET'S ALYYYYYYYVE! emot-dance )

By now everybody and their mom knows two things about my online gaming: I play Guild Wars and it's entirely Aine Silveria's fault. emot-dance Unlike most people who play the GIRL trope painfully straight (I'd feel unsettled if I had nothing but female characters), I have a few male characters. One's a ritualist/necromancer from Factions, another is a paragon/monk from Nightfall and the third is my ingame representation of Saionji, who was once a warrior/ranger but is now a ranger/monk (from Prophecies). Just so I could have access to a resurrection ability that could be used at any time I needed it to. It's slower than molasses on a cloudy winter morning, yeah, but...I can't say no to anytime!

I haven't done anything else, MMO-wise. Gaia Online (another of my guilty pleasures) has their supposedly "casual MMO" that's pretty much blossomed into a full-time MMO, but I don't really like the idea of Gaia having an MMO to begin with. Moreover, the last time I tried to run the thing, the fucker killed my laptop's power. Had to hit the power button to get it working again; I decided to never touch it again after that.

I don't think any other MMO would be the right kind of game for me. I rather like the fact that Guild Wars doesn't make you pay for a monthly (or weekly, or yearly) subscription, and that unused characters are deleted unless they're active enough to warrant the servers keeping them around. Considering the only two people I party with are Aine and her boyfriend, and not often at that, I kinda need to be able to throw my characters on the back burner for lengthy amounts of time (I have nine of them, and one is designed just to farm items and money for my other characters). Also, I am made of broke and can't normally afford subscription fees, no matter how low they may be.

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#30 | Back to Top09-19-2011 09:13:39 PM

RhythmFusion
Rose Smilee

I play Maplestory. I was introduced to it by a classmate.

"But screw your courage to the sticking place, and we'll not fail." ~ Lady Macbeth; Macbeth - Act One, Scene 7
"Crying is such hypocrisy. How can happiness cause the same reaction as sadness? Does pleasure share the same edge of the blade of life as pain?" - What His Crimson Eyes Believe in: Ch. 2

Board footer