This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top05-05-2015 03:23:16 PM

DorianGray345
Tenjou Tilter

Random SKU Questions

To stimulate my mind, as well as prepare a script for the upcoming SKU text adventure I'm programming, I will be asking random questions relating to character interactions in SKU. For instance...

1) You are soundly asleep on a sofa. A figure walks past you, recognizing your face. Who is it, and what does he or she do?
2) You bake a cake. Who do you give it to? What do they do?

I want to fulfill my fantasies, okay? emot-redface

These may seem like general, vague otome-genre question... because they are.

"Depression, the bereavement of the Past
Anxiety, the imminence of the Future
Contentment, the seduction of the Present
Time flows mercilessly, and I reside on the Island of Denial"

#2 | Back to Top05-08-2015 10:32:18 AM

Riri-kins
World's End

Re: Random SKU Questions

1. Knowing my luck it's probably Nanami and she wakes me up to pick on me.
2. I'd give it to Saionji and he would say it's not as good as Anthy's but would secretly appreciate it.

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#3 | Back to Top05-08-2015 03:47:26 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

1. Probably one of the SPG's, I'm not important enough to be recognized by the main cast. She leaves a flyer for their new play on my face.
2. I'd either give it to Saionji, who I bet has a massive sweet tooth but won't thank me for it, or Miki, who would actually appreciate it.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#4 | Back to Top05-13-2015 11:37:34 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

1. It's Akio. He wakes me up and kicks me out of his office, reminding me that a passion for astronomy is no excuse to keep sneaking into it when he's not there. Any ulterior motive suggested by the 'accidentally' hiked up skirt and bedroom eyes will be ignored while he extricates the projector controls from my vise grip.
2. I'd leave it in the kendo hall for Saionji, because he'll just sneer and refuse it if I approach him. Alone with it in the dark of night, he'll scarf it down like it might slink away if he hesitates. It will be spiced to smell similar to the perfume I wear, and I might have spit in it. All in good time, I'll remind myself. All in good time.

(Come on, someone buck the trend and give the cake to someone else, even though NO NEEDS LOVING VAGUELY MOTHERY GESTURES MORE THAN SAIONJI.)

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#5 | Back to Top05-16-2015 11:47:27 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

1) Chu-Chu. Odds are he would drool on me.
2) Assuming I could bake a cake I would give it to Juri. I would not give it in person but leave it somewhere where she would find it, hide in some convenient spot and film her reaction.

#6 | Back to Top05-17-2015 12:18:03 PM

Snow
Troublesome Insect

1) Mikage. He proceeds to kick me out of the Memorial Hall. Something about my appointment being two hours ago and revolutionizing the world being only for the punctual. Prick.
2) I made a mess during the last cooking class and had to stay late and clean up. Utena and Anthy help me out so I bake a cake as thanks. Anthy thinks it's awful but doesn't tell me, just stares at me all creepy.

#7 | Back to Top05-17-2015 02:56:44 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

1. Juri. She gives me a look of disdain but doesn't say anything or try to wake me. Later, she snubs me at fencing practice.
2. Miki. He makes a milkshake to go with it and imagines that it tastes just like a cake he used to eat with Kozue when they were little. It doesn't.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

Board footer