This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top12-21-2010 03:35:07 PM

CoffinBreaker
Rose Bride

Re: LET THE SHIPPING WARS BEGIN

OTP= Saionji Chuchu x Utenamobile etc-love No, wait, since he'd technically be having sex a woman I think he'd object.

Perhaps Ikuni x the Penis Monster? emot-tongue

....Or what about a massive lesbian orgy between all versions of Utena? As in manga!Utena x anime!Utena x movie!Utena x Dios/Utena x musical!Utena x Utena in Anthy's Body x videogame!Utena emot-dance

Damn, I might actually find that etc-wankgirl worthy if it weren't for the musical one emot-gonk

~~

In the realm of serious shipping, I think that despite the incredible variety of good characters/pairings in this series, I still have to be lame and choose Utena x Anthy as my favorite. It's just such a phenomenally well written relationship (as friends, lovers or otherwise) that it trumps all others for me. I'd probably end up going on far too long if I explained in detail, so I just freaking LOVE them etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love

You don't need to understand Revolutionary Girl Utena to understand it.

#102 | Back to Top12-27-2010 01:59:20 PM

madswabbit
New Student

Re: LET THE SHIPPING WARS BEGIN

Based on some arguments I've read just now on how mind-fucked by touga Saionji & nanami are, I'd support saionji/nanami

KOZUE/SHIORI!! They are teh sex etc-wankdude

Touge/Saionji--obvious reasons

nanami/mitsuru--sounds like it could be incredibly adorable & good for nanami

nanami/akio--I read a fanfic once about akio teaching nanami how to seduce touga. (if anyone knows where the hell this went, I'd give them a freakin kidney).

Anthy/Juri--.....haaaaatefuck

Board footer