This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top01-26-2007 01:00:52 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Re: WOW. BARE-CHESTED CEL OF TOUGA UP ON YAHOO! JAPAN!

Ragnarok wrote:

Dani wrote:

Gosh, I LIKE that line, sorry. And it turned out to be true, right? school-devil

I like the line, I just don't know how they ever convinced Touga to say it. It feels so off for him, especially to say to himself.

You know, it's true. emot-frown Touga seriously spends the first few episodes being like...a bad caricature of himself. It's ridiculous. Then again, they say talking out loud to yourself is often a sign of an overblown ego*. I just can't imagine Touga's thought train assembling itself that way unless he actually thinks in 'seduce ditzy girl' mode. Which is possible at that point in the series, I suppose, but it definitely changes later on. He says 'baby' again, but at that point he is dealing with girls and so likely to say anything because girls are dim sometimes.

As for 'Nice putt**!'...I guess I didn't see that episode. emot-confused (It's not as bad as Touga's anyway. emot-mad Still, between jumping over windshields, fucking, and PRACTICING HIS GOD DAMN PUTTING, I don't think Akio puts in more than 20 minutes of actual work in a day.)

*I do it.

** Putt? Uh huh. I think he was standing behind Tsuwabuki in that scene. What is this, do all the adult males in this series want to fuck the young boys?

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#27 | Back to Top01-26-2007 01:05:03 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

Re: WOW. BARE-CHESTED CEL OF TOUGA UP ON YAHOO! JAPAN!

thats the way they roll in japan....

emot-biggrin

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

Board footer