This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:25:32 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

[semi-RP] ~*Dueling Forest*~

WELL! considering all the talk of dueling going on..welcome to the dueling forest behind the forum! leave you inhibitions at the main gates and make sure you bring extra underpants!

Lets all collaborate to discuss how the forum duels will work, what the ruels are and so forth.

ive IFD'd it because of foul language and violence!!

The Laws of the Poptart Seal -- Rules of the Poptart Duels
Revised as of 9 January 2010

Roles in the world of Poptart Ohtori:
KissingT.Kiryuu ("KTK") -- Ends of the Poptart / EotF'inP
BioKraze ("Bio") -- Accomplice of Ends / Poptart Seitokaichou
Razara -- Bride of the Poptart / Poptart Bride
OnlyInThisLight ("OITL / Light") -- Poptart Bridesmaid
NajiMinkin ("Naji") -- Poptart Bridesmaid
SleepDebtFairy ("SDF") -- Poptart Mikage
Black Rose Circle -- Burnt Poptart Circle / Sylphiechu Elite

1.) The Champion must accept any challenges given by other Duellists. The Champion must challenge a person if one week passes without a challenger appearing. The challenged one may refuse, but generally this costs face, and nobody wants to lose face in the Duel Game.

2.) The last Duellist to have been defeated in a Duel (the "One Defeated") may not issue a rematch challenge to the Champion, but instead decides how the next Duel's conclusion is arrived at. Acceptable constraints include, but are not limited to: SKUpidity, Drabble, Image Recolour, Caption Contest, Reverse-Caption Contest. Other ideas, such as Trivia Faceoff, are being considered at this time.

3.) Both Duellists must submit their work (battle submission) in a timely manner to the Dueling Forest Thread in the Shaved Ice Lounge forum. If the battle submission is artwork of any sort, the Duellist is responsible for hosting it via Photobucket or ImageShack. If complications arise, the Poptart Seitokaichou may volunteer to host the image.

4.) The Poptart Bride (Razara) and Ends of the Poptart (KissingT.Kiryuu, BioKraze if KissingT.Kiryuu is unable to fulfill her duties, and SleepDebtFairy if it is a Burnt Poptart Duellist) determine a winner, confer with each other via private message or instant message, and then announce the results. Should the Poptart Bride be unable to fulfill her duties, the Poptart Bridesmaids will make a decision for her. Should a tie be reached, the One Defeated breaks the tie with their vote.

5.) The winner becomes the Champion of the Duels. Should the current Champion be victorious, s/he retains the title. Should the challenged Duellist be victorious, the title changes hands. The losing Duellist becomes the newest One Defeated, and dictates how the next Duel will be judged.

THE EXCEPTION: Should a Burnt Poptart Duellist challenge the Champion, SleepDebtFairy decides the constraints for winning. The One Defeated may only decide the rules regarding a Classic, or Seitokai, Duel. Should the Burnt Poptart Duellist be victorious, Razara is deposed as the Poptart Bride, who becomes Mister Fluffyuffums. (See the Burnt Poptart Seminar thread for more details on Mister Fluffyuffums.)

THE REVERSION RULE: Should a Classic Duellist defeat a Burnt Poptart Champion, Mister Fluffyuffums is deposed as the Poptart Bride, and Razara reclaims the title of Poptart Bride.

HUMANITY'S HATE RULE: Should Mister Fluffyuffums survive to the Final Duel with KissingT.Kiryuu, a reversion to Razara as the Poptart Bride takes place. According to the rules, only the true Poptart Bride can suffer the Stuffed Animals of Humanity's Hatred (ask Razara for more information regarding the Plushies of Hate).

THE RETIREMENT RULE: Should a Champion be unable to fulfill the duties of the Champion's Role under the Laws of the Poptart Seal, the last One Defeated shall be reinstated as the Champion, so as to ensure that a participating Champion is in place at all times. The former Champion immediately becomes the One Defeated.

THE FORFEIT RULE: Should a Champion forfeit a match due to being unable to fulfill the duties of the Champion's Role under the Laws of the Poptart Seal, the challenger immediately becomes the Champion and the former Champion immediately becomes the One Defeated.

THE ETERNITY RULE: Should a Champion allow the duel game to continue after the mandated acceptance week (as ascribed in Rule 1) for an extra 21 days without any duels happening, the Reset Rule is automatically invoked to refresh the game.

THE RESET RULE: Should both Champion and One Defeated be unable to fulfill the duties as ascribed under the Laws of the Poptart Seal, the duels are started anew, with no reigning Champion. The Poptart Bride reverts from Mister Fluffyuffums to Razara and becomes engaged to Ends of the Poptart. A duel must be fought to determine Razara's fate. The last duellist to hold the title of One Defeated remains as such to dictate the constraints of the newest duel.

THE ABYSS RULE: Should one Duellist currently participating in a Duel be unable to fulfill the duties as ascribed under the Laws of the Poptart Seal due to being banned or suspended from the forums, the Duel is put on hold if the suspension lasts a week; else the suspended Duellist forfeits to the survivor. If there is a forfeit, the suspended Duellist is removed from the round and Ends of the Poptart becomes the One Defeated for purposes of advancing the game. If both Duellists are suspended for any length of time, the Reset Rule is instantly invoked without prompting.

THE ABYSS MODIFIER: If the Abyss Rule and Reset Rule create a situation in which Ends of the Poptart is both engaged to the Poptart Bride and is also the One Defeated, the Poptart Seitokaichou assumes the role of One Defeated after the initiation of the Reset Rule.

~~~*~~~*~~~
Frequently Considered Questions!

Q. Why Poptarts? Why not Toaster Streudel?
A. Because Toaster Streudel is the Anti-Poptart, you infidel. emot-tongue And we don't hold with the Anti-Poptart 'round these here parts.

Q. Okay, if I'm the infidel for liking Toaster Streudel more, what does that make the Poptart Bride, who likes Toaster Streudel?
A. A Bride with an identity crisis. emot-keke She has Poptart powers, but that just means her Toaster Streudel comes out wrong all the time.

Q. Where's Poptart Mikage? We have Akio and Anthy, so where's the other pink haired wonder?
A. SleepDebtFairy is our Poptart Mikage. She runs the Sylphiechu Memorial Hall. You can find the Memorial Hall (where the Burnt Poptart Seminar is held) here.

Q. So why aren't there any so-called Burnt Poptart Duellists?
A. Because nobody who's become one has actually ever won a Duel. And everybody who tries to become one inevitably kills SDF's thread.

Q. If Akio controls Mikage in the series, does that mean EotF'inP controls SleepDebtFairy?
A. Absolutely not. SDF works on her own terms. She answers to no filthy Akio. NONE!!

Q. What does "EotF'inP" mean?
A. Ends of the Fuckin' Poptart. KissingT.Kiryuu came up with it, since she started this whole mess.

Q. Okay, wise-ass. If KTK started the Duels, who wrote the Laws?
A. Me, BioKraze, when I'm not acting as a less manipulative and much less sexier version of Touga. If anything, I'm more of a highly pushy Tsuwabuki.

Q. So who's really in charge here?
A. Beats me. I just write the rules and make sure everyone sticks to 'em. If I had to hedge my bets, though, I'd say pick a mod and say they're in charge.

Last edited by satyreyes (01-09-2010 01:08:29 AM)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#2 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:35:35 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Re: [semi-RP] ~*Dueling Forest*~

This sounds like fun. :3

Am I still the Pop-tart Bride?

#3 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:36:39 PM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

Yes, and I shall be Ends of the  Poptart.

sometimes you make me feel
like I知 living at the edge of the world
"it's just the way I smile"
you said

#4 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:40:11 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Sevelle wrote:

Yes, and I shall be Ends of the  Poptart.

Then I shall obey you, Ends of the Pop-tart, as well as the winner of the duels. poptart

#5 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:41:34 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

>_> you think so huh?

ok then o-ends of the poptart.

start the duels. and come up with the rules

#6 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:42:44 PM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

No, you called dibs on it before me. I shall be the un-suspecting Nanami Poptart, sister to Touga Poptart.

you said

#7 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:44:09 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

are you sure? emot-frown i dont want there to be any sadness in it.

#8 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:44:59 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Yeah, Sevelle! Get cracking on the goddamn rules! I have STUFF to do besides sit with my thumb up my ass while you lounge around! emot-mad

*fires a Bubblegum and Bukkake Poptart in Sevelle's general direction, not even bothering to aim. I think, from its trajectory, it's gonna land straight between Hentai Girl's cleavage.*

Ha! Just as I thought! Yaoi Pet #2 GOT NO GAME! emot-biggrin

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#9 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:45:16 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

I knew this was inevitable. emot-keke etc-love

Huh..

Ideas:

* Poptart image show-off - especially good with creativity, and finding good images
* .. poptart debate?
* RP? *blinks*

#10 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:48:22 PM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

Ok, if you all insist. Lord-

Rule One: Everyone obey's the rules of Ends of the Poptart!

Rule Two: Three is the number you shall count to before starting a duel!

Rule Three: The Rose Poptart has to venture to my layer every Saturday night.

Rule Four: In order to participate in the duels, you must have a Rosetart Ring.

you said

#11 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:48:39 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Then I'll obey KTK-sama instead. :3

(Fear the honorifics! >:U)

#12 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:50:09 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Well, holy motherfucking shit! Guess I'm gonna have to pick the locks, hmmm?

*throws slime at KTK and Bubblegum Bukkake Poptarts at Sevelle.*

I'll take you BOTH on! Double team me! I fuckin' DOUBLE DOG DARE you!! emot-gonk

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#13 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:50:13 PM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

Ok you know what . . . !!!

emot-biggrin

I shall be Poptart Dios!

you said

#14 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:50:49 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

*comes speeding into the arena in her sporty purple car*
hi everyone! *poptart lands in cleavage* DAMN IT BIO!!

Excelent idea...

I have one first rule that is kinda obvious.To initiate duels you must inform the poptart bride and myself (besides who you challange)

the next thought i have is, if we were to go by all 3 scenerios given, (Poptart pic battle, debate and rp) how would we decide the victor. we would have to make sure all are present for that sort of thing, am i right?

#15 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:54:10 PM

Sevelle
Yaoi Pet #2

Ooh but since I play a spiritual entity who is bascially non-existant for a majority of the duels; can I double back as the Queen Bee Bitch?

*Pweasy weasy!!!*

*Puppy Dog Eyes*

you said

#16 | Back to Top04-22-2007 09:58:28 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

of course you can, just come for a ride in my Poptart car and everything will be clear to you. *hands over a rosetart ring*

#17 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:03:02 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

the next thought i have is, if we were to go by all 3 scenerios given, (Poptart pic battle, debate and rp) how would we decide the victor. we would have to make sure all are present for that sort of thing, am i right?

It shouldn't be very difficult to find a time when I can be present at the duel.

If it's a roleplay battle, we had better find a way to decide who the winner will be before hand. What if the Pop-tart Bride or Ends of the Pop-tart rolls dice or flips a coin to decide the outcome?

#18 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:05:17 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Oh my god... what if that was how Akio and Anthy decided who will be the prince all this time... wow...?

#19 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:11:04 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

XD maybe!

hmm...i wonder ow starts and opposing rolls would go...d20 rules applied....NAW! that would be kinda hard.

#20 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:26:01 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

So a coin flip, then?

What does the winner of the duel get to do with me, anyway?

#21 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:32:39 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Happy things involving romantic Poptart dinners? Hell, I don't know! emot-confused

#22 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:33:15 PM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Eat poptarts off your tummy?

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#23 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:35:10 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

That's kinky enough for me. emot-dance

EDIT: Unfortunately, I have to remember that 15 gets ya 20, cause Razara's nowhere as old as I. Total pisser. emot-gonk

Last edited by BioKraze (04-22-2007 10:36:05 PM)

#24 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:40:10 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

bad bad bad bio!!

no poptart for you! emot-mad

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (04-22-2007 10:40:27 PM)

#25 | Back to Top04-22-2007 10:44:02 PM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

...If that's as kinky as you get I better stay away. And there's really nothing sexual about eating poptarts off her tummy. 女体盛り!

It's not like it's Wakamezake. THAT'S distinctly sexual.

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

Board footer