This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top08-22-2009 09:24:44 PM

Mock Puppet
Azure Paleontologist
Website

What is your Alignment? (QUIZ)

There are nine alignments

Lawful Good= “Crusader”
Neutral Good= “Benefactor”
Chaotic Good= “Rebel”

Lawful Neutral= “Judge”
True Neutral= “Undecided”
Chaotic Neutral= “Free Spirit” 

Lawful Evil= “Dominator”
Neutral Evil= “Malefactor”
Chaotic Evil= “Destroyer”

By doing the test below, you can find out what your alignment is.
Find out your Alignment

I am Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims.

He is an individualist first and last.

He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom.

He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer).

The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random.

He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

While I am not quite that extreme, this alignment does seem to fit me fairly well.school-freud

Last edited by Mock Puppet (08-22-2009 09:26:27 PM)

“Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.”
-A. Nonymous-

#2 | Back to Top08-22-2009 09:58:16 PM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Re: What is your Alignment? (QUIZ)

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Well, I AM supposed to be a paladin. I'm not really about the good part, just really fucking up bad people.

#3 | Back to Top08-22-2009 10:38:06 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Not to rain on everybody's parade, but we already have that sort of thing in the Roleplaying section. Why not go check it out?

Also, I don't need a test to tell me I'm either Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Neutral. All I need to know is how acerbic I'm feeling at the moment. school-devil

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#4 | Back to Top08-22-2009 11:41:16 PM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

hmm, I never go to the RP board. *stays far, far away from RPing, been dragged in unwillingly too many times and never liked it*

#5 | Back to Top08-27-2009 04:09:21 PM

Epee_724
Polar Prince

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Keep in mind the alignment suggested by the quiz is just that: a suggestion. It describes your character no better than a 36-question test would describe you. But it’s a good way to start thinking about how your character acts when confronted with issues of alignment.

Now that your character has taken the test, make a note of which questions scored in the opposite direction from your overall alignment. These exceptions can tell some interesting tales about your character Are you a good character with a greedy streak? Are you a lawful character who can’t stand the village elders? Don’t just roleplay your alignment -- roleplay your alignment exceptions, too. Few characters perfectly embody their alignment choice.

Whatever you find worthwhile in life, is worth fighting for!

#6 | Back to Top08-27-2009 05:45:15 PM

Trench Kamen
Eternal Eschatologist
Website

Neutral.

I always thought of myself as Chaotic Good.

#7 | Back to Top08-28-2009 03:16:41 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

I chose the answers based NOT on what I will do BUT on what I would like to do if I was being truly honest and it seems that I would be a Chaotic Evil if given a chance.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable.

If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized.

Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil.

Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil.

Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Last edited by Tamago (11-03-2010 02:02:27 AM)

#8 | Back to Top08-28-2009 07:05:15 PM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

Neutral Good - A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

I suppose that's rather accurate at this point in my life. I think I've gotten NG before, though.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m526/aines_pixels/mikageirgsig02-2012.png

#9 | Back to Top09-04-2009 02:37:49 PM

Setsuna
Tragedian

Neutral Good emot-tongue

#10 | Back to Top09-04-2009 02:51:53 PM

Agito
Eternal Eschatologist
Website

Setsuna wrote:

Neutral Good emot-tongue

#11 | Back to Top10-05-2010 10:34:56 PM

Tenjou_sailorsaturn
Someday Shiner
Website

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

No I never consider myself to be THAT good. I guess myself to be Chaotic Neutral.

生命是奇蹟,但是為什麼生活是痛苦的?

#12 | Back to Top11-02-2010 11:23:15 PM

Aquamarine
New Student

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--- Though I always thought more of myself leaning to Neutral Good :> , I do think honor is important though

#13 | Back to Top11-03-2010 06:02:53 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Didn't realize this was a roleplay quiz so through most of it I thought, "WTF? When would that ever happen?!"

#14 | Back to Top11-22-2010 08:34:56 PM

innermuse
Anthy Assailer
Website

Lawful Good.

#15 | Back to Top12-07-2010 12:15:43 PM

Persephone
Memorial Hollerer
Website

Neutral Good

It's just time to be
sammy to the rasoodock.
And close up the business
of heart-related matters.

#16 | Back to Top12-27-2010 08:42:51 PM

Azure
High Tripper
Website

Chaotic Good. emot-keke Now to do this for some of my OCs and RPCs~

Indefinite. Empty. Mythos & Eternity

#17 | Back to Top12-31-2010 08:56:24 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

I found something that easily describes an AD&D alignment. It's a bit more fluid, though.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q280/BioKraze/alignment.png

(Results not typical, see your dealer for details.)

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#18 | Back to Top01-05-2011 10:07:02 AM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Finally took the test posted. I'm neutral good. emot-frown

(channels Shantotto) "Oh, how dull..."

In other words, I'm hardly a prick at all that plays by the rules most of the time. Nope, still dull. Bleh.

I liked being neutral evil better. Or, I liked being a total prick that plays by the rules most of the time. emot-biggrin

#19 | Back to Top03-21-2011 04:51:40 PM

Rose Bleue
Wakaba Wrangler

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

I can't see myself as chaotic neutral but... anyway, the quiz was fun, thank you very much. emot-keke

Eadem mutata resurgo

Board footer