This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top06-08-2017 06:16:05 PM

Dognog
Friend, Perhaps

The Search for the Student Council Saga Set

ETA: please ignore, I found one less than two minutes after posting this lmao

Alright, so I decided to get the Utena sets for my friend for his birthday, and now that I can finally afford it, I realize that the first box set is out of stock, well... pretty much everywhere. There's a set of all three on ebay, but the problem here is that I already purchased sets 2 and 3 for him. Does anyone know of any place that would possibly still have it in stock for an okay price? I've been searching google, but I fear I'll probably just have to wait for one to pop up solo on like ebay or somewhere emot-gonk And I'm already late for his birthday!

Last edited by Dognog (06-08-2017 06:19:49 PM)

"DOGNOG: He's got a fiancee, hoes, and freaks with his sister. He is the original PIMP."

#2 | Back to Top06-09-2017 05:25:27 PM

Aelanie
Black Rosarian

Re: The Search for the Student Council Saga Set

Just out of curiosity, was it the CPM or Nozomi set you were looking for? Is the Nozomi set even still being produced? I actually don't know.

#3 | Back to Top06-09-2017 05:42:39 PM

Dognog
Friend, Perhaps

Re: The Search for the Student Council Saga Set

Nozomi, but the first box set is out of print now! The second and third ones are still there though.

"DOGNOG: He's got a fiancee, hoes, and freaks with his sister. He is the original PIMP."

Board footer