This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top01-07-2009 02:39:01 AM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

Re: Utena Phone Messages

Itsuke wrote:

Baka Kakumei Reanna: wow, you really captured the essence of the shadow girls~~~

Agreed. That was excellent. emot-dance

I'm surprised no one's done this one yet:

"You have reached the Nemuro Memorial Hall main office. The path you must take has been prepared for you. Your only option is to leave a message after the beep."

#27 | Back to Top01-07-2009 03:23:28 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Riri-kins wrote:

Tatsuya: Hi, this is Tastuya Kazami. It's been 45 days, 18 hours, 9 minutes, and 22 seconds since I saw Wakaba , but who's counting?  Right?  RIGHT? *breaks down sobbing*
                                                                                              *BEEP*

I lolled.

Nanami's gonna find that mooing in a week, and be like, what the hell is this?

And... Oh wow. That's kinda creepy reanna.

#28 | Back to Top01-07-2009 11:34:49 AM

Baka Kakumei Reanna
Atlantean Singer
Website

Aw shucks. etc-love

Allegoriest: I suspect Nanami would find the mooing on her answering machine, conclude it to be some sort of prank someone was playing on her.

OnionPrince, yours are the best, seriously. emot-rofl How do I top that other than getting really out there?

Blinking pointing hand: Beep... beep... beep... beep... beep...

*beep*

See? I've reached my ceiling already. emot-gonk

We see things not as they are, we see things as we are.

#29 | Back to Top01-07-2009 04:01:12 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Makio:.......
                                  TCHAO!

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#30 | Back to Top01-07-2009 04:36:06 PM

Coco Melancholy
Framed Landscaper

Mikage: Please begin your message after the beep. My response has been prepared for you. *BEEP*

Edit: oh yea, gotta talk about them favourites, Tatsuya crying, Anthy and Utena's message and all of the Saionji ones XD this thread is brilliant. What would Shiori's be like, no doubt trying to make her message as good as Juri's emot-rolleyes

Last edited by Coco Melancholy (01-07-2009 04:38:28 PM)

#31 | Back to Top01-07-2009 11:33:49 PM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

Once upon a time, there was a little princess, and she was very sad, for her cell phone battery had died. Before the princess appeared a traveling prince, texting on a touch-screen Blackberry. He had a wireless headset and Bluetooth connectivity. The prince dialed the princess's number and gently connected to her inbox.

"Little one," he said, "who can't come to the phone with so few anytime minutes, never lose that strength or nobility, even when you change your cellular provider. I leave you this attached mp3 file to remember this day. We will meet again. This ringtone will lead you to me one day." Perhaps the ringtone the prince gave her was an obnoxious J-pop song.

This was all well and good, but so impressed was she by him that the princess vowed to return his call one day. But was that really such a good idea?

#32 | Back to Top01-08-2009 12:12:30 AM

StarlightArcher
Miki Molester

OnionPrince wrote:

Anthy: "I am the Rose Bride. From this moment onward, I am unable to answer the phone. Please leave a message after the slap."

I laughed till I cried!! emot-biggrin

Suzuki, Yamada & Tanaka:  "Curry...curry...curry...CURRY!! Love us Nanami-sama!!!" *beep*

Why yes, I am made of Fabulous!

#33 | Back to Top01-08-2009 06:06:55 AM

Baka Kakumei Reanna
Atlantean Singer
Website

OnionPrince wrote:

Once upon a time, there was a little princess, and she was very sad, for her cell phone battery had died. Before the princess appeared a traveling prince, texting on a touch-screen Blackberry. He had a wireless headset and Bluetooth connectivity. The prince dialed the princess's number and gently connected to her inbox.

"Little one," he said, "who can't come to the phone with so few anytime minutes, never lose that strength or nobility, even when you change your cellular provider. I leave you this attached mp3 file to remember this day. We will meet again. This ringtone will lead you to me one day." Perhaps the ringtone the prince gave her was an obnoxious J-pop song.

This was all well and good, but so impressed was she by him that the princess vowed to return his call one day. But was that really such a good idea?

I think you just won the thread.

We see things not as they are, we see things as we are.

#34 | Back to Top01-08-2009 06:15:03 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Akio: This is the chairman. I can't come...to the phone right now. Why don't you come over instead?

Anthy: This is the rose bride. I can't come...to the phone without my victor's permission. And my victor is...busy right now. Goodbye.

Utena: This is Tenjou Utena. I can't come to the phone right now cos I've got a rose bride to do that for me. Call her up.

Togua: This is Touga. I can't come to the phone right now but if you call this number (lists Nanami's number) my secretary will field your call.

Nanami: This Nanami. Get away from my brother you ugly insect! I said get aWAY!

Saionji: This is Saionji. I can't come to the phone right now because any moment my rose bride will be home to answer it for me. Call her up. Or call fucking Tenjou and tell her to get her own bitch.

ChuChu: If you can understand this, you have reached the phone of ChuChu. Please bring food. Soon.

Kanae: This is Ohtori Kanae. I'm so sorry, but I simply can't come to the phone anytime soon because I'm not going to get another scene.

Wakaba: This is Wakaba's phone! Hello new friend! I'm so happy to meet you! Please leave your name! And number! And a time when we could meet in person...how exciting!!

#35 | Back to Top01-08-2009 06:26:07 AM

Mock Puppet
Azure Paleontologist
Website

Mushi Mushi, You have reached Akio Ohtori's car phone. 

If you are hearing this message, that means that he is spread out half naked on the bonnet as the car travels at high speed and is unlikely to hear the phone ring. 

Please leave a message after the manic laughter.

“Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.”
-A. Nonymous-

#36 | Back to Top02-12-2009 07:04:30 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Shiori: Purple Pearl Voice! Wait...I forgot I'm not Karen again.  *BEEP*

Juri: Why did you call this number? Oh well, I'm not here right now because I'm probably fencing or angsting in the shower again. Now go away. *BEEP*

Mrs. Ohtori: You have reached the Ohtori residence. I can't come to the phone right now, so please leave a message after the beep. If this is my daughter, don't worry. Your fiancee and I are just...changing tires.......on your new couch.....three times. Crap, I gotta start ov-*BEEP*

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

Board footer