This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#76 | Back to Top02-05-2009 05:01:02 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Re: Request thread

I am absolutely desperate for anything with Juri/Shiori. I ship those two ridiculously hard but I'm finding it pretty hard to find a lot of stuff with them in. Help? Anyone?

Can't draw (for nuts) but lurve doing drabbles/amvs. Would you like one of either of them, Miss Bluesky?
If you want amv please help me out with songs/concepts for J/S you dig. And same with drabble - maybe a sentence/concept/genre you want. school-eng101

#77 | Back to Top02-05-2009 09:12:53 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

sharnii wrote:

I am absolutely desperate for anything with Juri/Shiori. I ship those two ridiculously hard but I'm finding it pretty hard to find a lot of stuff with them in. Help? Anyone?

Can't draw (for nuts) but lurve doing drabbles/amvs. Would you like one of either of them, Miss Bluesky?
If you want amv please help me out with songs/concepts for J/S you dig. And same with drabble - maybe a sentence/concept/genre you want. school-eng101

YES YES YES
I'm sure anything you could manage would be lovely emot-smile I do particularly like your AMVs though. As for songs, I'm a big fan of Vivica by Jack Off Jill (seriously, the lyrics could have been written for the whole Ruka/Shiori/Juri triangle), but not too fussed. Sadly my skillz only stretch to drabbles and whathaveyou, but I'm sure I could manage something in return. 
But like I said, anything you could do would be really nice. emot-keke

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#78 | Back to Top02-05-2009 01:13:46 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

wow there is sure alot of art request today but of course. i am the one that drew saionji with the straight hair. he looks like sethroth from final fantasy (cant spell names today) but anyways thanks for the ideas for hair colours. i soooo have to re- colour that pic. but of course all art request will be drawn today.

if you have any rgu art request please do ask!
https://www.instagram.com/joyb0mb/

#79 | Back to Top02-05-2009 01:49:11 PM

oscarthewild
Rose Bride
Website

Shinolala2 wrote:

oscarthewild wrote:

Miss Bluesky wrote:

Gotta be Touga.
Pregnant Akio is just a crime against humanity.

Well, not mpreg, as that's just so bizzare, but suppose in some alternate universe, the two adopted a kid. Alternate universe, that is, with alternate personalities, since Akio does not strike me as the family type. Neither does Touga, actually.

akio seems like the family type but he would probably try to screw the kid when it got older and touga he would be a more older brother than a mother/father figure. i could see saionji as a mother. hes a great cook from what i can tell.

Mm, true, but I can't still see him having kids. Hell, I don't even know if he has parents himself.

Heee. Saionji as a mother would be so cute.
Great. Now I have the mental image of Saionji as a girl.

Mad, bad, and dangerous to know.

#80 | Back to Top02-05-2009 07:22:44 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

Miss Bluesky wrote:

Ta much XD
Back on topic: I am absolutely desperate for anything with Juri/Shiori. I ship those two ridiculously hard but I'm finding it pretty hard to find a lot of stuff with them in. Help? Anyone?

I will write up something on this after this week. Thesis is just kicking my ass this week... I've been needing to revise some fanfic so I need to get back into writing it!

20 threads dead so far.

#81 | Back to Top02-05-2009 07:41:34 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

hollow_rose wrote:

Miss Bluesky wrote:

Ta much :dance:XD
Back on topic: I am absolutely desperate for anything with Juri/Shiori. I ship those two ridiculously hard but I'm finding it pretty hard to find a lot of stuff with them in. Help? Anyone?

I will write up something on this after this week. Thesis is just kicking my ass this week... I've been needing to revise some fanfic so I need to get back into writing it!

Yay emot-dance thanks muchly! Good luck with thesis.
Oscarthewild: jesus christ. That's one scary woman emot-aaa sadly I can only picture him as a cross-dresser.
And it is not pretty.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#82 | Back to Top02-06-2009 04:47:31 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

okay all art i have been working on.
oppisite day at ohtori, the colours are oppisite
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/037/8/4/oppisite_day_at_ohtori_by_SBN02.jpg
nanami n her rose prince
http://fc58.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/037/1/2/nanami_and_nanamis_prince_by_SBN02.jpg
nanami cow
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/037/2/8/nanami_cow_by_SBN02.jpg
lilith daughter of touga and ruka, damien son of touga and akio
http://fc35.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/037/3/f/lilith_and_damien_by_SBN02.jpg
juri hockey, scary... shes jason. lol
http://fc15.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/037/1/1/juri_hockey_by_SBN02.jpg

#83 | Back to Top02-07-2009 08:53:40 AM

oscarthewild
Rose Bride
Website

Weee! They're all so great, Shinolala! emot-dance
Especially Nanami the Cow.

Mad, bad, and dangerous to know.

#84 | Back to Top02-08-2009 10:09:56 PM

Haku Vinevaldi
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)

an Amv for Touga..
'Poison" Alice Cooper. lots of awesome, juicy footage...with an awesome raunchy goth anthem

#85 | Back to Top02-08-2009 11:48:48 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

(request for Miss Blue Sky, Juri/Shiori. Please let me know if i need to move it to the adult section of the forum? I'm not sure if this is clean enough for here, but I wanted to keep it in the request thread if possible.)

Swordless

Open my eyes. Damn. I have to keep them open, it’s the only way I can see that this isn’t me. Part of me is here. But this isn’t me. A shadow, a lie, I know it. I lie there, on the cold floor, silent, shallow breath. Still as a mummy, frozen and numb, wrapped in my unfulfilled wishes, sleeping in unfulfilled desires. Hollow.

She is gone from me. She isn’t a part of me, not now. And yet, she that lies there, alone on the floor….? Or is it a bed that I am in, white sheets everywhere, but in the darkness, all the lights are out… is that me? The whole of my self, that lies there? The part she cannot touch, my inert body, so cold, cold as a corpse to her touch, deaf to her words, blind to her sweet face.

All dark, here, and silence. I can’t see, I only hear light breathing, gentle and yet it pulls on me, as soft as whisper of satin against my cool skin.

“Sh---Shiori?”

“Shhhhhhh.”

Does it matter….lost here with her does it matter if this is only a dream? It can’t be a dream, more than a dream. My fingers reach out tentatively, daring to touch her tousled hair. No it’s real, I watch, awestruck, her plum tresses falling through my hands. So soft, fine spun silk. I shift to look, so much is white here, her ivory skin framed in the paler sheets. Her face, heartshaped and delicate. Cautiously I trace her cheek with my fingertip, her skin yields slightly, surely this is real.

“Shiori?” A smile touches her lips as she turns to me, opening her dark eyes that recede forever. My gaze drifts over her, I’m afraid to breathe for fear she’s some illusion, the wrong breathe and this will all dissolve into the darkness around us. Fingers gently trace across her flesh, no she seems very…solid…and yet her body yields to my slightest touch, like skimming across the surface of a pond, she doesn’t seem to resist me.

Light, lilting laughter, her eyes squeeze shut a moment in mirth. “I’m here. Close your eyes. Don’t-“

I draw my hand away from her, surely I wasn’t hurting her but perhaps I’m wrong. She didn’t want me to touch her, but then I didn’t think I wanted to, myself. But I feel something burning, embers brought to life with the heat of her breath, gently blowing across my cheek as she draws her face close to mine. She runs her fingers down the inside of my arm, I shiver, her nails barely touching the tender skin before she intertwines her fingers with mine, clasping my hand and drawing it to her chest…she’s so warm, as she lays against me, her heat thawing the ice in my own body.

“Shhhhh.” My eyes hypnotized by her fingertip tracing my lips, her hand running down to rest on my chest. It feels….odd, with her hand resting there. Her fingers burn like a brand, just a second, and then she moves on and it doesn’t…hurt anymore. She seems so relaxed, her bare skin seductive against mine as she leans close. “Close your eyes, Juri.”

No I want to see, I want to see her. I never have had this opportunity, and I never will again, I want my eyes to drink her in and have their fill because this is the only time I’m allowed this sight. Her free hand snakes across me, the rhythm of her breathing holds me entranced. Opening my eyes, I press my lips to hers, lightly, fully expecting her to disappear. But she doesn’t, daring I draw her closer, somehow awakening a need, the urgent pressure of her mouth against mine.

Laughing, she disentangles her lips from mine and delicately cradles my head in her arm, nestling it gently against the white pillow. Pulling her arm away, she tangles her fingers in my hair, raking slowly through the curls…I watch the strands call from her fingers, she pulls through them again, clawing, more insistent.

“Let me.”

“But—“ I want to know her, all of her, I want to touch her. Why does she lock my hands away, why does she deny me even the lightest caress.

Again that laughter, as innocent as anything from our childhood, the sound nearly drowned by the pounding of blood in my ears.

“Juri don’t you remember?” Whispers into my ear as her teeth trace a path up my neck.

“I—“ I swallow on a parched throat. Images flood my mind, more than images, everything, her laughter, her fingers digging my skin, the scent of her scent blotting out reason and dignity, her gasps echoing in my ears. “Oh.”

She laughs again, this time her breath tickling my heated cheeks. How could I forget what she shared, what we shared. I must’ve, or we must’ve drifted to sleep. She pulls the sheet that drapes my body aside, I shiver once violently as the cool air douses my scalding skin. Soon she blocks the air with her body.

Her face, hovering over mine. “Juri….” Her hands trace me and I tense, muscles trembling at her slightest caress. Her lips delicately move across my face, finally hovering by my eyes. Reflexively I shut them….butterfly wings, her lips touch the lids. “Close your eyes, love.”

Light slits through the mesh of my eyelashes. I need to open my….eyes…low gasping breath escapes my mouth past my trembling lips I can’t seem to refuse what she asks. Why should I? “Hai. Hai, Shiori.” . Once, twice, kissing my eyes, sealing them…darkness, warmth that completes me as her hands complete their course across my body returning to the cacoon of her embrace. In that darkness, release and the pounding of my heart rush me, the scent of her flooding any thought of light away, moaning yearning darkness finally sated. Panting I draw a shaky breath, tasting her sweat on my lips

…the light never gave me this.

Last edited by hollow_rose (02-09-2009 07:56:23 PM)

20 threads dead so far.

#86 | Back to Top02-09-2009 11:44:50 AM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

very intese i like it. you use alot of symbolism in this piece. but i will have to say i enjoyed reading that.

#87 | Back to Top02-09-2009 07:13:58 PM

Anthiena
Egghead

I request a beta who isn't afraid of AUs and reading over 10,000+ words. A witch in "real life" becoming Rose Bride to a "council" of psychic vampire Illuminati types and she gets hitched to a guy who's the most junior member who she refers to at first as "Laughing Man".

The funniest bit is a flamboyantly gay guy who knows of the novels/anime/movie/play and is in lust over Touga. Maybe he loves red heads or something...

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#88 | Back to Top02-11-2009 02:43:09 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

I'd love a Miki/Anthy wedding drabble or any fluffy Touga/Saionji fanworks. I'm addicted to these couples. Pwetty pwease? *eyes sparkle*

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#89 | Back to Top02-11-2009 05:46:06 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

hollow_rose wrote:

Awesome, fluffy-yet-sexy Shiori/Juri stuff

Wow. That's fantastic, thanks so much! emot-biggrin The concept there was really smart, tentative!Juri is incredibly cute and touching, in a way. Gotta love Shiori as well, that's exactly the kind of reaction I could see from her in that situation. 1st person lends it a bit of immediacy that goes well it. Great idea, nicely written. Cheers indeed. etc-love
Now then, like I said, I'm sadly useless at most stuff but I could probably whip you up a drabble of some variety if you'd like? Do let us know.
Ta muchly emot-biggrin

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#90 | Back to Top02-11-2009 10:27:34 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

I'm glad you liked it, Miss Bluesky!  Thanks for the feedback.  Thanks for your comments, too, Shinolala2. It's been a while since I did fanfic so I'm trying out some short stuff to warm up.

20 threads dead so far.

#91 | Back to Top02-12-2009 10:09:03 AM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

its good to start out with the short stuff and work your way to those novel sizes. but anywhom your welcome. okay i have a request for anyone.  a fanfic about wakaba and what happen when she went on the car ride with akio. i always wondered. know akio he probably f'd her. but if you think about it wakaba could be the pure mastermind behind everything. refer to wakaba... evil mastermind topic. but yeah that would be nice. much loves<3etc-loveetc-loveetc-love

#92 | Back to Top02-12-2009 12:42:44 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Shinolala2 wrote:

okay i have a request for anyone.  a fanfic about wakaba and what happen when she went on the car ride with akio. i always wondered.

Done! I'll start working on that challenge ASAP.

Miss Bluesky wrote:

Now then, like I said, I'm sadly useless at most stuff but I could probably whip you up a drabble of some variety if you'd like? Do let us know.Ta muchly

Aw, thanks.  Maybe it could be Miki's thoughts as he walks down the aisle or something. As for the shonen-ai, I'm not picky. You could just write a paragraph about them making out and I'd lurve you.

#93 | Back to Top02-12-2009 02:52:42 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

much thanks. emot-keke

#94 | Back to Top02-27-2009 01:41:43 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

Here you are, Shinolala2! Hope I sound Akio-ish enough.

The Kitten and the Owl

An Utena fanfic by Riri-kins

Disclaimer: I don’t own RGU, but if I did I would give up the rights to every character except my darling Saionji.

Summary: Vignette: Akio tries to seduce Wakaba in order to drive a wedge between her and Utena and speed up his plans. However, things don’t go exactly as planned.

I didn’t need to turn around to know that Utena Tenjou looked horribly jealous while I drove off with Wakaba. Young girls were so easy to fool, although Utena was a difficult fish to reel in. It wasn’t that she didn’t like me. She simply didn’t realize her place as a princess yet.

Women’s hearts were like stars. Both started out scattered and took ages to mature, but when they did there wasn’t a lovelier sight in the universe. I also wished to trap both things and display them on my mantle. Sadly, Utena’s heart was still scattered, so it was essential to warm up to one of her best friends.

“Gosh, it must be so cool to be the Chairman. I bet you get to make any decision you want,” the brown-eyed girl gabbed cheerfully.

I chuckled and said, “I wish that were true. The Board always claims the curriculum is too conservative or liberal and brainwashing young minds. Of course, we don’t need to worry about bright young ladies like you being easily swayed.” 

Her cheeks grew awash with burgundy and she stuttered her thanks. If one opened the dictionary and looked up “girl next door” then Wakaba’s picture would have been next to the definition.  She had average marks with perfect attendance and conduct according to her permanent record. Oh yes, these kinds of girls made ideal catalysts for victims.   

“So why’s Utena been hanging around you so much lately?” she asked.

I almost tightened my grip on the steering wheel. I didn’t expect her to be the observant type.

“Well, she is my little sister’s best friend and lately I’ve come to think of her as a new part of the family,” I replied smoothly.

Wakaba pouted and whined, “But no one can steal my darling Utena from me! It’s not faaaiiir!”

“Heh! Gal pals forever, hm?”

“You bet! We swore we’d never let a crush tear us apart!  Guys are just too confusing anyway. Um, y-you’re an exception though.”

Bingo! That was it. All I had to do was drive a wedge between them and Utena would pursue me!  It was perfect because the little prince wasn’t nearly as protective of Wakaba as she was of my sister. I could almost taste the Power of Dios then.

“Why thank you. Anyway, her words are clearer to me now,” I remarked.

“Huh? What words? Who?” the chestnut-haired girl asked.

“Oh…nothing. I don’t want to be responsible for a quarrel,” I answered, feigning innocence.

“Please tell me. I don’t like it when people keep secrets.”

“Well…I’m positive your friend was flirting with me yesterday.”

“Sh-She was?”

“Oh dear, I’ve said too much. What’s worse is that I’m sure she knows I prefer you.”

“No, it’s not your fault! Still…I can’t believe she’d do this to me.”

We were silent for a while and she stared dejectedly at her feet. I suppressed a smirk. It was time for phase two.

“Say, have you ever looked at the seashore in the evenings?” I inquired.

“There’s a seashore around here?” she said excitedly.

“Yes. It’s about half an hour away. Would you like to go there?”

“Would I?! Oh Mister Akio-”

“No ‘mister,’ please.”

“R-Right. Oh Akio, that’s something I’ve always dreamed of doing with a cute guy! Let’s go!”

Akio Himemiya, you are a genius, I thought.

We had the shore all to ourselves for walking. The view was like one of Monet’s paintings. Pink and orange blended vividly in the sky, and the sea was a sheet of blue glass. By and by we took off our shoes and dipped our feet in it.

“When the seas are this calm it’s called Halcyon Days. The legend is that that Princess Halcyon and her husband were transformed into kingfishers long ago, and every Winter Solstice since then the waters still for her to nest on top of them,” I said.

“Wow. How did they get like that?” she asked.

“Their fathers helped them a little. She was the princess of the Four Winds and his father was the Morning Star. Because of that rooms literally brightened when he walked in,” I answered.

“I wish I could do that. Not to be a downer or anything, but sometimes I feel like another face in the crowd,” she said wistfully.

“Au contraire. I believe you would put the Morning Star to shame,” I responded smoothly.

I kissed her forehead and flashed such a bright smile that Halcyon’s husband would have been green with envy.  Wakaba was so surprised that she tripped over a seashell, but I caught her and placed her gently on the sand. She was a kitten trying to decide if attacking an owl was worth it: confused yet lusty.

Yes. Let go of your virginity, little kitten, I thought while I lied down next to her.

“Are you all right?” I asked.

She nodded dumbly.

“Call me a hopeless romantic, but I want to save my virginity for an extra special lady. My fiancée can’t fulfill that role.  Will you let me give you the most special thing in the world, my dear? It was love at first sight for me,” I whispered.

“W-Well-” the virgin stammered.

Before she could finish I pinned and kissed her passionately. She shifted and writhed beneath me like a python. I trailed kisses down her neck and blew sensually into her ear. She gasped and begged inaudibly as I grew hard.

“Huh?” I mumbled absentmindedly, unbuttoning her blouse.

“St…STOP!” she screamed.

Oh shit.

“I c-can’t do this! I’m just not ready! I m-mean, you’re really cute and all but…e-even if Utena WAS flirting with you…   Well, I mean, you didn’t even let me finish ANSWERING!” she shouted.

Double shit. I had to think fast!

“I’m very sorry. I thought you said will as in ‘I will.’ Believe me, I’d never force myself on anyone,” I replied as calmly as possible.

Regaining her courage, she folded her arms and glared at me. I remained steadfast, but my guts were quivering. The only thing I didn’t know how to handle was the silent treatment, as Anthy knew, and the last thing I needed was a statutory rape scandal.

“I really am sorry, Wakaba dear,” I murmured.

She still didn’t respond. A lone seagull cawed overhead and the tide came in stronger. If only it could have washed away my mistake.

“You…You really just misheard?” she mumbled.

I exhaled and said, “Of course. Why don’t I take you home and call you later? Perhaps we could get a parfait sometime next week.”

“Yeah,” she murmured with a smile, “maybe we could. Hee-hee, I have so much sand on my outfit that I feel like a sea lion.”

I laughed but cursed on the inside. It seemed Operation Mold Utena Tenjou needed revisions. Looked like I’d be pulling the Student Council President’s strings again tonight. Would I ever attain the Power of Dios?

Oh well. At least this little kitten earns my respect for sharpening her wits more than her claws. Magnifique, Miss Shinohara, I mused.

#95 | Back to Top03-09-2009 12:02:45 AM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

so like yeah i need some art requests people im going insaine here!school-chefschool-chefschool-chefschool-devilschool-devilemot-gonk pwease someone.. anyone.. anything...

#96 | Back to Top05-11-2009 07:15:13 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

okay so here i am agian sitting at my computer blank.... G*D F**K**G DAMMIT! WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE A REQUEST FOR ME!!!!! IM so lonely, and bored! pwease anybody anything?!!!

#97 | Back to Top05-11-2009 08:07:05 PM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

A request. I don't know, some sort of Akio/Makio crack fic or fan art.

#98 | Back to Top05-12-2009 03:03:15 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

The_A_Man wrote:

A request. I don't know, some sort of Akio/Makio crack fic or fan art.

http://forums.ohtori.nu/viewtopic.php?pid=63107#p63107

Eh? Eh? emot-keke

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#99 | Back to Top09-15-2009 03:37:40 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Gio: Eh? Eh? emot-keke

emot-rofl I likee it.

And this was the best line in it: no doubt the hottest pickup line in Akio's arsenal of pickup lines:

“…then, we are related.”

#100 | Back to Top09-18-2009 09:44:25 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

Smut art. (Or semi smut-art) of Juri for a dakimakura (body pillow case cover). Kind of dark/masochistic (jury tied up by rose vines?). Black lingerie.  If anyone is actually interested in doing this, I will totally post more details.

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

Board footer