This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top12-04-2006 12:46:07 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Re: SKU Sims

Mikage and pop-tarts... XD I can't stop laughing.

I finally put together a Mikage sim yesterday. I don't have any pictures of him yet, but I'll try to get some later today. Unfortunately, I still don't have a Mamiya sim. I'll also take some pictures of TougaxSaionji. Actually, Utena and Anthy have a picture of the two of them kissing hanging on their wall. When I first got a camera, I decided to have Utena influence Touga and Saionji to kiss. Little did I know that this would trigger a crush between the two of them. They've had a very glitchy relationship ever since. Even when they're not in love, they still try to do romantic actions with each other. I feel more like I'm allowing their love than forcing it on them.

I'll get some hawt yaoi for all of you... Or shounen-ai fluff. I could have Touga make a grilled cheese sandwich for Saionji! That would be so cute. After all, Touga does love his grilled cheeses. It's an obsession, really. Sometimes I wonder which he loves more...

#102 | Back to Top12-04-2006 12:50:38 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Touga on his cellphone is so cuuuuuute!

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#103 | Back to Top12-04-2006 01:24:09 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

Archambeau wrote:

http://www.arisugawa.org/tart_lick.gif

No more calls please, we have a winner!

And the Touga phone pic is priceless.

A Day Without Me wrote:

I'm getting really tempted to get the Sims 2 now, though...

Don't deny yourself, give in to its power.  You know you want the Sims 2!  My copy should be arriving tomorrow, hopefully. emot-dance

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#104 | Back to Top12-04-2006 02:19:51 PM

Frau Eva
Voodoo Queen

Okay, poptartface!Mamiya had me laughing like a crazy woman. It's the absurd smiley that does it. I also love the absurd Sim faces. emot-dance They make some really odd ones potty-training little ones, oddly enough.

The code to get a thousand dollars is kaching, and the code to get 50,000 is motherlode. Make sure to spell it like that and not the actual word, or else it won't work. Used to confuse the hell out of me.

Hat Mafia Member

#105 | Back to Top12-04-2006 04:22:09 PM

onsenmark
Spambane
Website

A Day Without Me wrote:

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Well you could easily have Mikage burn things... hehe, even if it's just a Poptart or Toaster Strudel...

Yeah, but I meant the photo-shopped series pics. I seriously saved those to my hard drive. emot-biggrin

I = dork.

Anyway, this is really making me want to play The Sims wicked bad. Damn you people, I have exams this week and I'm getting the feeling this is going to end up being detrimental to my actually studying!

A word of advice: See if you can get used copies; as long as they have a valid serial number, you're set, unless you try registering them with the website. For that, you'd want to get the lastest expansion brand new.

Although if you wanted to right now, you can get the "Holiday Edition", which is the core Sims 2 game plus the Happy Holiday Stuff disc, for the same price as the regular version. Then you could get the other expansions used, just as long as you have the original game registered on the website -- that way, you can have access to object/skin/lot downloads. Effing win, that. XD

watch me whine: onsenmark.livejournal.com

Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero!

#106 | Back to Top12-04-2006 04:23:11 PM

onsenmark
Spambane
Website

Archambeau wrote:

How could I have forgotten Touga and THE BEST FACE EVER?

http://www.arisugawa.org/snapshot_f27cc4d3_727cc4d6.jpg

Bitches be all up on that.

It's as if he was saying "how do i shot web". lol.

#107 | Back to Top12-04-2006 04:24:12 PM

onsenmark
Spambane
Website

BTW, anyone know where I can get the Akio Car? For when I eventually get Nightlife, that is.

#108 | Back to Top12-04-2006 11:11:47 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Who first said "how do i shot web"? I've seen it before, I think, but I don't know where it originated.

#109 | Back to Top12-05-2006 09:08:38 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Razara wrote:

Epi_lepsia wrote:

(more Ruka, more Ruka!)

Do you have any requests for pictures of him that you would like to be taken? I can get a picture of him doing almost anything. If not, I'll come up with something myself. For now, I only have one other picture of him.

What about a pic in the shower? 8D

You don't have Mikage there, right? û_u

#110 | Back to Top12-05-2006 04:05:34 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I was looking through a guide on how to make custom objects yesterday. Now that I know how, it won't be long before I start spending way too much time editing objects so that they'll look like things from Utena. My first victim shall be Akio's car. I've always wanted to have that car design for my sims to ride in.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen32.jpg
There goes Mikage's pop-tarts...

I think fate played a hand in this picture. I had Mikage prepare a toaster pastry so that I could get a screenshot of him eating one, and he set the stove on fire on his own.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen26.jpg
This is why you should never put carpets near fireplaces... Or anything that starts fires, for that matter.

Let's see... One of them robbed me, another tried to kill Shiori, the headmaster wouldn't let me into his school, the waitress spilled food on Utena while she was on her first date with Anthy, and the last person shoved Kozue for spying on him through a telescope.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen27.jpg
Can Utena breath when Anthy kisses her like that?

This is how my sims greet each other. The ones that are in love, at least.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen28.jpg
"Why, hello there, Juri. Care to join me?"

Well, it's not a picture of him in the shower, but a picture of him stepping out of the shower with Juri freaking out nearby is just as good, right?

Hmm... What is there to say about my Ruka sim? I like Ruka as a character, and I like my Ruka sim as well, but he does not get along well with Juri and Shiori. That's my fault. When I first created him, the first thing I did was make it so that he was in love with Juri. He wasn't too happy when Juri and Shiori started making out in front of him... Ever since then he's been after their blood. I had to keep him locked up until he calmed down when he started stealing their newspaper. I was kind of disappointed when he left. He was like a pet goldfish, or something.

My close friend is a Ruka fan, so my Ruka sim tends to get special treatment. He lives a good life, and is close friends with all my other sims. I even tried to get him to be friends with Juri and Shiori again, but it didn't work out well.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen29.jpg
HOT BOY-ON-BOY ACTION!

I accidentally gave Touga the Grilled Cheese Aspiration, and never bothered to change it back. So, just what does it mean to have the Grilled Cheese Aspiration? It means that he bases his life around eating grilled cheese sandwiches. He's obsessed with them, and I mean really obsessed. Having this aspiration is far from a bad thing. I think that the Grilled Cheese Aspiration is the best aspiration in the game, and it just goes to show how great the creators of this game are. I've never actually gotten a chance to use that aspiration, but its existence amuses me. Whenever I start working on Touga again, I'll change it back to the Romance Aspiration.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen30.jpg
MORE HOT BOY-ON-BOY ACTION!

I like Saionji, but my Saionji sim has about as many problems as the real one. When I opened up my cafe, Saionji came in just so he could complain. Once, I turned my back for a few minutes, and Utena and Saionji started fighting. When they attacked each other, Saionji won, which I took as, "OhMyGodSaionjiWonIWon'tLetHimTakeAnthyAwayFromUtena!" So Utena rechallenged him and won.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen31.jpg
Cute Shounen-Ai fluff!

I think it's really cute when Grilled Cheese Aspiration sims want to make a grilled cheese for another sim. It's how they show their affection. :3

#111 | Back to Top12-05-2006 05:42:36 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Razara wrote:

MIKAGE TOASTING DUELLISTS WITH POPTARTS, ANTHY GOING ALL SEME ON UTENA, JURI WALKING IN ON MIKI SHOWERING AND BOY ON BOY ACTION

etc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-love God I need my own SIMS2 and the Utena extras so I can hone in on this wickedness *hehe*

#112 | Back to Top12-05-2006 09:20:53 PM

onsenmark
Spambane
Website

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Who first said "how do i shot web"? I've seen it before, I think, but I don't know where it originated.

I know 4chan had a hand in it, but I think it might have really started on Something Awful. Don't hold me to that, though.

#113 | Back to Top12-05-2006 09:23:10 PM

onsenmark
Spambane
Website

BTW, if anyone's interested, I think modthesims2.com has buyable fire; basically, it's in your inventory -- you buy it, place it in your house(yes, it's invisible to start, but you can place it just the same), and boom! Instant fire! Perfect for when Mikage's makin' Pop-tarts and roasting 100 Duellists. XD

Last edited by onsenmark (12-06-2006 09:22:29 PM)

#114 | Back to Top12-05-2006 11:31:28 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Yaoi hotness! Yay! I'm so happy now!

Poor Ruka... he gets shafted no matter what happens to him doesn't he?

#115 | Back to Top12-06-2006 12:03:53 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Razara wrote:

I accidentally gave Touga the Grilled Cheese Aspiration, and never bothered to change it back. So, just what does it mean to have the Grilled Cheese Aspiration? It means that he bases his life around eating grilled cheese sandwiches. He's obsessed with them, and I mean really obsessed.

Why am I pretty sure that's the best thing ever? Of course given what a huge Frenchie McFrenchie Snobbypants he is, his idea of 'grilled cheese' probably involves brie and baguettes.

Ooo...I'm hungry. emot-frown

This really makes me want to play this game. I mean, how do you beat Mikage setting fires and Touga and Saionji necking like teenagers in the back of daddy's car?

...oof that went downhill in my head.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#116 | Back to Top12-06-2006 12:26:29 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

What's wrong with brie and baguettes?

Oh right, brie doesn't really grill well.

#117 | Back to Top12-06-2006 05:49:22 AM

Archambeau
Muffy, the Forums Trophy Wife

Giovanna wrote:

This really makes me want to play this game. I mean, how do you beat Mikage setting fires and Touga and Saionji necking like teenagers in the back of Akio's car?

Fixed. school-devil

#118 | Back to Top12-06-2006 12:34:21 PM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Razara wrote:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/ … reen32.jpg

I think fate played a hand in this picture. I had Mikage prepare a toaster pastry so that I could get a screenshot of him eating one, and he set the stove on fire on his own.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/ … reen26.jpg
This is why you should never put carpets near fireplaces... Or anything that starts fires, for that matter.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/ … reen28.jpg
"Why, hello there, Juri. Care to join me?"

8D amazing emot-danceemot-dance

You know, my Mikage was also a killer, the problem was that i was about killing babies emot-redface But they were taking so much time for dying (then,  I discovered that the babies cannot die) and they were leaving all the baby bottles in the soil. They rotted, and they created a plague. The people that Mikage contracted to clean it dying 5 minutes after being inside the room, and Mamiya died too (coincidence?). I would say that 14 people died trying to eliminate the plague, and ultimately Mikage died too, suicide u_u he was too sad about Mamiya's death.

Their ghost were funny, thought.

#119 | Back to Top12-06-2006 03:24:02 PM

A Day Without Me
Still Drunk in the Morning?

Razara wrote:

I was looking through a guide on how to make custom objects yesterday. Now that I know how, it won't be long before I start spending way too much time editing objects so that they'll look like things from Utena. My first victim shall be Akio's car. I've always wanted to have that car design for my sims to ride in.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/ … reen32.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/ … reen26.jpg

Let's see... One of them robbed me, another tried to kill Shiori, the headmaster wouldn't let me into his school, the waitress spilled food on Utena while she was on her first date with Anthy, and the last person shoved Kozue for spying on him through a telescope.

Damn, you beat me to Mikage-roasting-people-ness emot-mad

EDIT: Ok, so I invited everyone over and started a fire... but Mikage and Mamiya got trapped inside with everyone else! Mamiya kept watering flowers even as the house burned down, and Mikage decided to take a shower.

Last edited by A Day Without Me (12-06-2006 06:15:53 PM)

"I'm bringing paxil back. (Yup)
My HMO might just pick up the tab. (Yup)
I got the tremors and I need a nap. (Yup)
I gave my rent check to them Pfizer cats."

#120 | Back to Top12-06-2006 06:52:50 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Sims amuse me because they have no sense of subtlety or self-preservation. Life is all about the pursuit of sex and grilled cheese sandwiches.

#121 | Back to Top12-06-2006 06:58:50 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Giovanna, I bet that you would enjoy having an Akio sim... Just as soon as I adjust how my current Akio sim looks, that is. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to make him look exactly like the original, but I'll do my best. Until then, I won't be taking many pictures of Akio.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen35.jpg
Did I mention that my friend who likes Ruka is a Yaoi fangirl?

I was flipping through my photo album when I came across this picture. My friend wanted me to pair Ruka up with one of the boys, and Akio was nearby, so I had them fall in love. Unfortunately, Kanae was also nearby, and so she wasn't too happy. My friend says that Ruka would be the dominate one, but I'm not so sure... I can't imagine Akio being submissive to anyone.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen33.jpg
Honestly, Utena, how many times does Akio have to tell you not to jump on his couch?

This picture always makes me think of when Utena backflips during the duels. Maybe I'll reenact one of those duels with the move_objects on cheat when I get the chance. But actually, I think there's something wrong with my Utena sim at the moment. She won't answer my calls, and she's unable to call people... I hate glitches.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen41.jpg
A few seconds after this picture was taken, Kozue hit her head with the controller out of sheer frustration.

I haven't seen sims play video games since before I made Utena sims, so this was my first time seeing it in a long time. It was much more fun to watch than I had expected. Juri kept winning against Kozue, and the entire time they were really getting into the game, and taunting each other the whole time. Shiori wasn't even playing, but she was fun to watch as well. She was making hand gestures in the direction that they were supposed to go. (It was a snowboarding game.)

I learned the hard way that Kozue doesn't like to lose. After Juri kicked her ass at videogames all night, she rejected Juri when she tried to kiss her and fell out of love with her. I freaked out, because I didn't have any idea why she had rejected her. She was still in love with Shiori, so I didn't understand what had went wrong. And then I realized that she was mad at her for losing so badly at videogames. Her relationship with her was -10, and it had started out as 100. Talk about being a sore loser...

Kozue is very unforgiving. The same thing happened when Shiori accidentally called her twice in the middle of the night. By morning, she disliked her enough to make an excuse so that she wouldn't have to see her. (Why would she be waiting for a phone repairman if she's talking on the phone...?)

#122 | Back to Top12-06-2006 07:24:45 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Kozue is unforgiving indeed. How are her relationships going now? Will she ever forgive Juri for being so much better at videogames?

#123 | Back to Top12-06-2006 07:37:39 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

I hope you all are happy! because of this thread i have restarted my sims 2 game and im currently working to have my very own messed up Utena storyline house. DAMN you forum people! damn you all!

well...its not completely bad. school-devil

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#124 | Back to Top12-06-2006 07:43:10 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Dance, my puppets, dance. Buy The Sims and play it until it consumes your soul. >:3

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Kozue is unforgiving indeed. How are her relationships going now? Will she ever forgive Juri for being so much better at videogames?

Eventually, but Juri's going to have to do a lot of sucking up first. The nerve of her, beating her at a videogame!

#125 | Back to Top12-06-2006 10:58:22 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I take it Sims aren't big on angry sex. Is make-up sex common, or does it take so long to get back into another Sim's good graces that by the time they're going at it again the fighting is long forgotten?

Board footer