This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top08-25-2013 03:54:55 PM

Atomic Lightbulb
Miki Molester
Website

(5 AMVs) More Cowbell, I Run, Falling Down, and Utena Trailer 1

Wow, I just realized I haven't been posting my AMVs here. Anyway, please enjoy the following AMV dump! emot-dance

More Cowbell
Anime: Revolutionary Girl Utena
Song: Because I'm Awesome by The Dollyrots (edited)
Theme: "I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!" Nanami Kiryuu Tribute.
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 12.0

I Run
Song: I Run by Rosie Thomas
Theme: "Because I'm the Rose Bride...because I'm a doll with no heart..." Anthy Himemiya Tribute.
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 12.0

Falling Down
Song: Falling Down by The Birthday Massacre (Crawling Pulse Mix by the Start) [edited]
Theme: "Tell me. What do I have? Am I just one more insect?" Nanami tribute.
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 11.0

Blue
Song: Blue by Angie Hart
Theme: An introspective piece about the actions Anthy takes as the Rose Bride, and the feelings associated with them.
Program: Sony Vegas Pro 9.0

http://i39.tinypic.com/20kpt1d.png

Utena Trailer 1
Songs: Serenata by Atomic Mix Lab; Orpheus from the RGU OST
Theme: Trailer 1 out of 3

#2 | Back to Top08-26-2013 03:11:05 AM

motorwaymurderer
Saionji Slapper

Re: (5 AMVs) More Cowbell, I Run, Falling Down, and Utena Trailer 1

I've mentioned this on youtube, but I adore your work. More Cowbell is my favorite of yours. Comedical amvs suit you well. etc-love

#3 | Back to Top08-29-2013 02:05:43 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

o hai thar, I hope you don't mind but I'm reblogging your amv's on tumblr, with proper credit of course. If you would rather I didn't, just let me know emot-keke

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#4 | Back to Top08-29-2013 04:48:46 AM

Noktoartifice
Wakaba Wrangler

Oh my god, you're the one who made those. Absolutely brilliant work. I love all of your AMVs, especially the More Cowbell one. Dear god was that hilarious. The trailer is also beautiful, and I can hardly wait for the next two. Personally, I'm surprised you didn't include your video of Utena set to audio snippets of Mean Girls.

Apparently you're looking down here in the hope of finding something amusing. No such item can be found. Get Lost.

#5 | Back to Top08-29-2013 06:25:32 AM

Atomic Lightbulb
Miki Molester
Website

motorwaymurderer wrote:

I've mentioned this on youtube, but I adore your work. More Cowbell is my favorite of yours. Comedical amvs suit you well. etc-love

Aw, thank you so much! It really warms my heart that More Cowbell has been so well received, because it was a gift and you always want to know that you put your best foot forward when you're making something for someone else.

Yasha wrote:

o hai thar, I hope you don't mind but I'm reblogging your amv's on tumblr, with proper credit of course. If you would rather I didn't, just let me know emot-keke

I don't mind at all! In fact, I'm flattered. emot-keke I also have a tumblr where I post my amvs, so if it's easier, you could just reblog from there.

Noktoartifice wrote:

Oh my god, you're the one who made those. Absolutely brilliant work. I love all of your AMVs, especially the More Cowbell one. Dear god was that hilarious. The trailer is also beautiful, and I can hardly wait for the next two. Personally, I'm surprised you didn't include your video of Utena set to audio snippets of Mean Girls.

etc-love Thank you!!! I'm glad you like my amvs (and I know it's been like nine months but I am slowly chipping away at my next trailer). Anyway, the Mean Girls snippet is already floating around somewhere on the forum, hence why I didn't post it in this chuck. Thank you again for the kind words!

#6 | Back to Top08-29-2013 06:28:39 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Well, you know, I could try to find the mean girls thread but that's a lot of effort. I certainly wouldn't mind if you posted it in this thread emot-keke

(honestly I'm not really this lazy, I'll find it myself if you don't)

Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#7 | Back to Top08-29-2013 06:37:26 AM

Atomic Lightbulb
Miki Molester
Website

Ah, the perks of the 'Show Your Posts' button. Here is the Mean Girls thread, for all interested.

Last edited by Atomic Lightbulb (08-29-2013 06:37:40 AM)

#8 | Back to Top08-29-2013 06:47:46 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

w00t, my laziness pays off again cool

#9 | Back to Top08-30-2013 01:02:03 AM

Noktoartifice
Wakaba Wrangler

Atomic Lightbulb wrote:

etc-love Thank you!!! I'm glad you like my amvs (and I know it's been like nine months but I am slowly chipping away at my next trailer).

You should take as long as you want. That means the end result will be better.emot-dance Unfortunately, the ridiculousness of my character has led me to already become extremely excited. Oh well.

Apparently you're looking down here in the hope of finding something amusing. No such item can be found. Get Lost.

Board footer