This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#526 | Back to Top12-19-2008 09:32:01 PM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Re: Free Pointless Flame Wars--Flames R Us

sharnii wrote: Arki is so racist that the Hitler Youth asked him to start a new chapter. He said: "yes please, I need a meaning in life, and I sure as shit don't have one right now."

Arki wrote: I was so surprised when I saw you working there as a secretary.
In the full boss-fucking way, that is.

It's a good job if you can get it. My boss (y'know Hitler aka Akio with a mustache) offers a great package. As in a very BIG package. If you know what I mean.

Which you probably don't, since when Akio considered fucking you he found himself being sick into a toilet. And since there aren't any toilets at Ohtori Academy, you can imagine how sick you made him.

Miss Bluesky wrote: Sharnii is so dumb that she tried to divide by zero. And it worked.

Actually I think that shows just how genius-like I am.

Miss Bluesky's boobs are so massive that when she's on the dueling platform, and Anthy is pulling the sword out of Utena's delicious rack, nobody's looking at Anthy/Utena.

NRG is so boring that when he was sobbing out his evil deeds in the black rose elevator, Mikage fell asleep.

Stormcrow wrote: In passing, I'd like to point out that sharnii is so lazy that she has slept for the last 6 months and not noticed that it's almost the height of summer in Australia at the moment.

Well I wouldn't call what I've been doing "sleeping" exactly. Although it did involve a bed.

Stormcrow is so immature (not to mention short) that he makes Tsuwabuki look like a good catch.

Stormcrow wrote:
What, do you really think it's worth my time to come up with GOOD insults for you schmucks?

Arki wrote: You know, if this were your first post here, I wouldn't say anything. But after so many failed attempts at insulting, that excuse hardly works. emot-rolleyes

Stormcrow's brain is fried from crack. He's actually coming up with the very best insults he can. Poor guy. I wish for his sake that he could afford a better class of drugs (and women).

Arki knows what he's talking about above...but that doesn't take away from him being so horny that he jerks off while watching the Nanami cow. Very disturbing man.

#527 | Back to Top12-19-2008 11:57:23 PM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Sharnii's so ignorant she hasn't noticed that Arki is NOT a man. She also has yet to figure out that she kind of is. Either that or that's a Guiness World Record sized clit. Good on you mate. emot-dance

On the other hand, Arki has been exploring the ancient Hindu medical secret of drinking her own pee. Just because it was good enough for Gandhi doesn't mean it's OK. Freak.

And Bluesky, gender-confused parents are still better than inbred ones, so you should shut it. Your family tree is a double helix.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#528 | Back to Top12-20-2008 01:57:07 AM

Madam Cheezy
Ballgoer
Website

Holy crap, guys. You come up with the worst comebacks I've ever seen. I was gone for like, 2 days, and I nearly left again....seriously.

Sharnii's the only one who can even try. TRY mind you. That still doesn't mean anything though, I mean, this is her we're talking about here. When she finally figured out how to stop shitting her pants last week, the whole tribe held a party for her. I mean, that's as big as an accomplishment as you can get for someone of her village.

Dearest Mayo-cunt:

At the zoo? Yes, you did sweetie. I was tending to your family there. Seems they have a habit of getting aids at random...probably due to their high-inbred genetic strain. And the sadistic crack heads that get free head from you when you sleep at night. Or is your breath naturally that foul in the morning?

Also, boomerangs are not dildos. Please stop trying to fuck them, as the vets are tired of pulling splinters out of your crusty snatch. 

http://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/42887/1423913963074686290S500x500Q85.jpg

emot-aaa

Warmest regards,

Madam Cheezy

(OOC: I'm in a rush, so it's not my best...sorry.emot-rolleyes )

Last edited by Madam Cheezy (12-20-2008 01:58:30 AM)

When I had asked my cat, 'Who's the best?' he stared back and said simply, 'Mao.'

"Arise, gay ocelot, and bitch up the fagtastic sniz-ake."
-My husband, drabble-ing

#529 | Back to Top12-20-2008 03:54:00 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

sharnii wrote:

My boss (y'know Hitler aka Akio with a mustache) offers a great package. As in a very BIG package. If you know what I mean.

Which you probably don't, since when Akio considered fucking you he found himself being sick into a toilet.

Which is exactly why you have syphilis and I don't. It's a shame you're allergic to penicillin, too. :/

Fapping to animals, on the other hand, is absolutely safe. etc-wankdude

Stormcrow wrote:

Sharnii's so ignorant she hasn't noticed that Arki is NOT a man.

Stormcrow, you idiot. You blew my cover. Not that my profile said I'm a woman. No, no...

And the pee thing? Try harder. The fact you're not healthy and thus can't drink your own pee doesn't concern me, really. I mean, REALLY. I don't care.

Madam Cheezy wrote:

I was gone for like, 2 days, and I nearly left again....seriously.

What the fuck made you come back? Tell me so I can stop doing it. emot-mad

#530 | Back to Top02-14-2009 09:35:32 PM

Haku Vinevaldi
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)

oooooo fun....

Akio looks like freddie mercury

with the mustache...
oh wait i did that already

Touga fucked George bush in the face.

#531 | Back to Top02-15-2009 09:01:29 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Hey, Haku, you have to direct at a forum member. Like this:

Haku vinevaldi is an incoherent spam-spewing machine

emot-biggrin

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#532 | Back to Top02-15-2009 10:49:57 PM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Stop being so patronizing, you cum-guzzling flea-ridden piece of fistula.

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#533 | Back to Top03-01-2009 06:12:02 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

sharnii wrote:

Riri-kins, you're so ugly that when you went to the beautician it took 12 hours. . .for a quote.

Oh yeah? You're so fat that when you step into the sunshine people start screaming about a solar eclipse. *raises middle finger*

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#534 | Back to Top08-10-2009 10:19:29 PM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Riri, you're so slutty that even Touga wouldn't touch you!

(Sorry, I saw this thread and laughed. I just had to ressurrect it.)

#535 | Back to Top08-10-2009 10:42:21 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

You just necroed a thread.  Shame on you.  Don't you know that that is the most forbidden act one can perform on IRG?  Dios weeps.

#536 | Back to Top08-10-2009 10:50:42 PM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Uhhhh, you're definitely going to have to go into more detail about this one, spoon-san.

#537 | Back to Top08-10-2009 11:12:44 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Details...well, details make Chibi Utena cry, just like bad jokes and bad puns.  But of course, all of you couldn't care less because every time Chibi Utena reads a post from you people, she sheds a tear.  Yeah.

You all should feel ashamed...for making a 2-D child have to weep every night and every day.

Oh mine soul doth weep for the heartless fiends who frequent these interwebz.  Oh, may Dios smite thee for thine insolence.

I bite my thumb at thee, saith the spoon.

#538 | Back to Top08-10-2009 11:12:51 PM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Detail? This is the flames thread! I mean, sure as flames go, that was pretty weak, but why should it make sense? We're here to hate, isn't that obvious? Why join a web forum if you can't read? Maybe I should draw you a picture and post that? Something impressionistic perhaps, like you and some words. Man, how would I represent words without using them...

(whenever this thread gets necroed I feel the need to remind people that it IS the flames thread, I would never insult someone here without affection)

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#539 | Back to Top08-10-2009 11:36:08 PM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Oh my god, you were kidding. That was the weakest attempt at humor ever, spoon. That was so weak, a two pound chihuahua could have overpowered it. Yeah, even those ones that you can strap onto your back like a baby. That's right. You heard me.

And Storm, anything you could draw would look more like someone squeezed a pen between their bum cheeks and wiggled their hips against a piece of paper. Impressionist my ass!

(This thread is hilarious. PS: Note my excellent pun?)

#540 | Back to Top08-10-2009 11:42:11 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Yeah, well both of you...yeah, when Akio read you guys's posts, he decided he would NEVER have sex with you.  EVER.

Yeah, you got rejected by Akio.  Sure...you probably will live longer cuz lord knows what he could transmit with the people he's slept with, but geeze.

Fail.  As in fail more than Leeroy Jenkins fail.

And that's sad.

#541 | Back to Top08-11-2009 09:35:03 PM

Katzenklavier

The only thing more fail than Leeroy Jenkins fail is someone referencing Leeroy Jenkins fail, because that EPICFAILLOL was completely set-up and whored for attention, which it received. Thus, its fail was nulled. But it wouldn't matter in this case. spoon-san, you could make a goddamn Rick Astley reference in the midst of a Kantian discourse, and it'd only be one stool of dumbshittery in the cesspool of your idiocy.

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#542 | Back to Top08-11-2009 09:44:13 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Oh yeah...well...well I heard you dressed like a whore while hitch-hiking and Akio came driving by in his Akio Car, alone, looked you in the eye, and kept on driving. 

Burn?

#543 | Back to Top08-12-2009 12:19:17 AM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Ouch. Even Akio didn't tap that. Singe-worthy.

You are so stupid that you starved in a grocery store when you got locked in overnight. Oohh yeah!

#544 | Back to Top08-12-2009 12:45:18 AM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Yeah, well you couldn't find Waldo if he was in a North Korea Where's Waldo book where the only thing there, other than Waldo, would be drab grey buildings and miserable looking people.

#545 | Back to Top08-12-2009 12:51:25 AM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Oh snap, I even bought my first Where's Waldo book two weeks ago.

Well, your mama has one big tit and one small tit, so they call her Biggy Smalls.

#546 | Back to Top08-12-2009 04:51:42 PM

Katzenklavier

The only reason that he passed me by was because he saw you naked earlier that evening, and promptly unloaded a full round of bullets into his groin.

Last edited by Katzenklavier (08-12-2009 04:51:59 PM)

#547 | Back to Top08-12-2009 06:47:01 PM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

This is the most piss-poor excuse for a flame thread I've ever seen.  I'd insult it, but that'd be like beating a kid with Parkinson's disease: too easy to be all that much fun.  Seriously, I've seen whores that suck less balls than this thread.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/TheAntiSora/fu.jpg

I'm a fan of pessimism: if you maintain the lowest expectations possible, they'll always be met or exceeded.

#548 | Back to Top08-12-2009 09:18:27 PM

Syora
Presidential Accoster

Seriously, I've seen whores that suck less balls than this thread.

Well Arsenic, couldn't that be because you slept with all of them? emot-aaaemot-rolleyes

#549 | Back to Top08-12-2009 09:45:04 PM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Syora wrote:

Seriously, I've seen whores that suck less balls than this thread.

Well Arsenic, couldn't that be because you slept with all of them? emot-aaaemot-rolleyes

No, just a casual observer.  One of them looked an awful lot like your mom, though.  It was uncanny, because I could have sworn she was at a gang-bang that night.

I'm a fan of pessimism: if you maintain the lowest expectations possible, they'll always be met or exceeded.

#550 | Back to Top08-12-2009 09:49:26 PM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Actually, that's incorrect as both of your moms were at that time on 4chan uploading unspeakable things.  It was really something.

Board footer