This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top01-09-2007 02:26:27 PM

Mack
New Student

Amusing Lists (Ways to Piss Off Akio and More)

As my introductory to this here nice lil' forum, I will now commence with an outlet for my buffoonery. Thus, here are some mildly amusing top ten lists. Feel free to add.

30 Ways of Piss off Akio

1. Draw smiley faces on his planetarium projector lenses.
2. Pee on his car.
3. While he's in it.
4. Then tap-dance with your pants around your ankles.
5. Launch spitballs at his planetarium ceiling ("Hey look! A new star")
6. Create the Akio Point System. Every time he mentions eternity, add 1 point.Every time he mentions shining things, add 2. Miracles: 3. Every time he makes a vague reference to sex, add 4. If he makes a pass at you, add 5. If he offers you a ride in his car, 7. If he brings along Touga, 9. If they both end up shirtless, 15. If he has sex with you, 25. If he shows you the End of the World, 50. Add them all up at the end of your Ohtori stay. Whoever has the most points get the honor of having "AKIO'S BITCH" tattooed to their forehead.
7. Gather a bunch of random babies and place them on his doorstep. Attach a little card to each saying "For My Daddy".
8. Lace his tea with LSD's.
9. Lace his tea with Anthy's curry.
10. Get a picture of him screwing the hell out of Touga, then show it to Nanami.
11. Debate with him. ('Actually, your ramifications concerning eternity are incorrect due to the fact you have no evidence to sustain them. You are relying on references that are both out of context and generalized. They have no factual meaning to them but instead rely on vague innuendo...")
12. Manufacture tons of bootleg Rose Signet rings, then give them out to every student in the school. ("Whoa, Dios must have been pretty busy lately, eh?")
13. Forge a few phony letters saying really stupid stuff. ("BOY, am I drunk off my arse! Love End of the Blah Blah y'all know this crap")
14. Every time he makes a philosophical metaphor, respond with one of your own. (If he says "Big brothers are like the moon. You may never notice them, but sometimes you look up at them and feel better.", respond with "If you throw a watermelon off a cliff at the stroke of midnight, the sound of it's splat is the same as if you threw at noon.")
15. Tell the school nurse you're VERY concerned about Akio's genital herpes.
16. Throw random things off the Dueling Arena and see if you can hit the top of the Chairman's Tower (eggs, bird poop, computers, Anthy, etc.)
17. Sell the Sword of Dios over eBay.
18. Sell the Rose Bride over eBay.
19. Then claim Chu-Chu shall take her place.
20. Laugh when everyone finds excuses to abandon the duels. ("Well, uh, Ruka passed his disease on to me, and now I have to go die. Cough, cough.")
21. Fire an Uzi at the Castle of Dios.
22. Get him arrested for statutory rape. Duh.
23. Get to know Utena. Ask him out. Get him really, really turned on. Just as about events are about to commence, say you're saving yourself for Touga.
24. Give his private number to telemarketers.
25. Repeat everything he says in gibberish, then say you're translating for the doughnuts.
26. Cut off his ponytail.
27. Past his head over a picture of Fat Albert, then put up a poster around school saying "BEFORE the Plastic Surgery".
28. Replace his leather couches with wooden benches from the nearby park.
29. Stick a Barney tape in his car stereo. Laugh at his and Touga's reaction next time he casually turns on the radio.
30. If all fails, jab a hatpin into his balls.

10 Things They Wouldn't Say
1. Utena: That's it. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of all the freaking duels, all the messed-up psychos, and every horny bastard on this side of the planet trying to gets in my pants. Sayanora, morons! *pulls the sword of Dios out of Anthy and stabs herself*
2.  Akio: Your world is defined only by perception.
Nanami: Wouldn't you technically be contradicting yourself, since the parables that constitute the Power of Dios is dependent upon a certain medium of truth? Wouldn't your desire for power fall under the same circumstances as my desire for my brother, in the fact they are both defined by individual ambitions and desires? Wouldn't Dios's existence support the theories of trnscendentalism, and in extension create a medium by which truth can be judged? So, in essence, you are being both inaccurate and hypocritical. You are claiming that perception defines the world, thus there is no truth. Yet you seek a romantic truth yourself. Additionally, the power of Dios suggests a higher power, which in extension would create, essentially, truth?
Akio: Uh...buh?
Nanami: Never mind.
3. Juri:  I've finally found my path in life, my way, and my true calling. Thanks, Scientology.
4. The Student Council: We are the Knights Who Say Ni!
5. Chu-Chu: Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu - to hell with this. *stands up and walks off*
6. Anthy: Being the Rose Bride gives you a vast variety of great abilities. For example, I can confine three tons of hair on the top of my head, in a matter of seconds, and carry it around as if I were Arnold Schwarzeneggar.
7. Akio: I'm trying to investigate the rings around Uranus.
8. Headmistress: Deep down inside, I'm really a very complex, deep, two-sided character.
9. Mikage: I'll take you to the candy shop/I'll let you lick the lollypop /Go 'head boy, don't you stop/Keep going 'til you hit the spot
10. Akio: You should've sent a present that accurately conveyed the right message.
Touga: Like a spiked dildo?
(Slap me if that last one belongs in the naughty forum)

People who should not be their voice actors
1. Utena - Lindsay Lohan
2. Anthy - Rosie O'Donnell
3. Saionji - Samuel L. Jackson
4. Touga - Ed Asner
5. Juri - Fran Drescher
6. Miki - Jeremy Irons
7. Akio - Bjork
8. Nanami - Whoopi Goldberg
9. Kozue - Johnny Depp (NM, he can do anything)
10. Shiori - Queen Latifah
11. Tsuwabuki - Dakota Fanning
12. Mikage - Gary Coleman
13. Mamiya - Gary Coleman
14. Ruka - Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson)
15. Wakaba - Crispin Glover
16. Keiko - Ashlee Simpson

The position of women in the church hasn't always been so horizontal.

#2 | Back to Top01-09-2007 02:35:51 PM

A Day Without Me
Still Drunk in the Morning?

Re: Amusing Lists (Ways to Piss Off Akio and More)

Mack wrote:

9. Mikage: I'll take you to the candy shop/I'll let you lick the lollypop /Go 'head boy, don't you stop/Keep going 'til you hit the spot

emot-gonk I just got a mental image that BURNS from that alone.

Although, the things to piss Akio off list was actually quite funny.

"I'm bringing paxil back. (Yup)
My HMO might just pick up the tab. (Yup)
I got the tremors and I need a nap. (Yup)
I gave my rent check to them Pfizer cats."

#3 | Back to Top01-09-2007 02:43:29 PM

brian
Atlantean Singer

Mack wrote:

2.  Akio: Your world is defined only by perception.
Nanami: Wouldn't you technically be contradicting yourself, since the parables that constitute the Power of Dios is dependent upon a certain medium of truth? Wouldn't your desire for power fall under the same circumstances as my desire for my brother, in the fact they are both defined by individual ambitions and desires? Wouldn't Dios's existence support the theories of trnscendentalism, and in extension create a medium by which truth can be judged? So, in essence, you are being both inaccurate and hypocritical. You are claiming that perception defines the world, thus there is no truth. Yet you seek a romantic truth yourself. Additionally, the power of Dios suggests a higher power, which in extension would create, essentially, truth?
Akio: Uh...buh?
Nanami: Never mind.

Actually she did say that but more succinctly.

#4 | Back to Top01-09-2007 03:58:27 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

10 Things the SKU characters wouldn't say

1-Akio: Knocks on your door and asks "Have you accepted Jesus as personal saviour?" emot-smile
2-Anthy: "I think its time for me and Kanae to go shopping for a sisterly bonding session." emot-keke
3-Utena: "Lets go to a love motel, Wakaba and I can really show you why I would make a way better 'boyfriend' than Saionji ever could." school-devil
4-Wakaba: "I don't get it, I was alone with Akio in his car for 3 hours and he doesn't make a move on me? What the hell is wrong with him?" emot-mad
5-Kanae: "I go to the trouble of disguising myself as one of the other students and I still didn't get laid.  I won't use that damn Wakaba disguise again." emot-frown
6-Touga: "Sorry I cannot sleep with you girls tonight, my bum is still sore from 'taking it up the ass' by Saionji and Chairman Akio"
7-Saionji: "I will show you Touga, my implants are way bigger than yours, so what are you gonna say about that? cool
8-Nanami: "You take it up the ass, Big Brother?" emot-gonk *Spots Tsuwabuki, runs up to him and hugs him tight* "I want you to be my new Big Brother now!" etc-love
9-Juri: "I wonder what Miki would look like wearing a dress and a long wig?" etc-wankgirl
10-Miki "Fuck the piano, I wanna take up an electric guitar and play it like my new hero, Eddie Van Halen!" school-devil

#5 | Back to Top01-09-2007 04:17:07 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Tamago wrote:

9-Juri: "I wonder what Miki would look like wearing a dress and a long wig?" etc-wankgirl

Are you... are you sure Juri would never say that? emot-dance

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#6 | Back to Top01-09-2007 04:33:59 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Ragnarok wrote:

Tamago wrote:

Are you... are you sure Juri would never say that? emot-dance

Maybe you are right when I think about it but while she woulod think it, I doubt she would admit to it.

How about this then:

9-Juri "I will I could have 'have it off' as many men as Kanae does...She's my hero!" etc-loveetc-wankgirl

(Now THAT is something Juri would NEVER say!)

Last edited by Tamago (01-09-2007 04:34:55 PM)

#7 | Back to Top01-09-2007 04:55:39 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

I can't think of anything witty to add...
Only laugh.  And laugh...
And laugh some more.
I really want to get around to make a SKU drinking game....

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#8 | Back to Top01-09-2007 05:01:46 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

all i got is one thing Akio would never say...

"Oh Mah Gawd.....Shoes."

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#9 | Back to Top01-09-2007 05:15:12 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Mack wrote:

4. Touga - Fran Drescher
5. Juri - Ed Asner

Fixed for even more horrifying.

Mack wrote:

6. Miki - Bjork
7. Akio - Jeremy Irons

Fixed for Giovanna's willingness to totally accept this entire dub cast.

This thread is great, but Tamago...

4-Wakaba: "I don't get it, I was alone with Akio in his car for 3 hours and he doesn't make a move on me? What the hell is wrong with him?"

You so sure she wouldn't say that? emot-wink

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#10 | Back to Top01-09-2007 05:53:47 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Giovanna wrote:

4-Wakaba: "I don't get it, I was alone with Akio in his car for 3 hours and he doesn't make a move on me? What the hell is wrong with him?"

If she wasn't as much of a good-girl as she appeared to be, then you would be right. 

In this case how about this:

4-Wakaba: "I'm glad Akio-kun stopped somewhere to allow me to get dressed after our marathon session in the car, I wouldn't want my sweet widdle Utenikins to get all jealous after all." emot-wink

#11 | Back to Top01-09-2007 10:43:54 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Tamago wrote:

Giovanna wrote:

If she wasn't as much of a good-girl as she appeared to be, then you would be right. 

In this case how about this:

4-Wakaba: "I'm glad Akio-kun stopped somewhere to allow me to get dressed after our marathon session in the car, I wouldn't want my sweet widdle Utenikins to get all jealous after all." emot-wink

Or perhaps, "No, it's bigger than that."

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#12 | Back to Top01-10-2007 03:39:55 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

ShatteredMirror wrote:

How about "It wasn't that big"

#13 | Back to Top01-10-2007 04:47:35 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tamago wrote:

ShatteredMirror wrote:

emot-mad

How about Wakaba says nothing because her jaw is still sore.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#14 | Back to Top01-10-2007 05:15:38 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Sore jaws are a pain...

#15 | Back to Top01-10-2007 07:54:34 PM

puella_nerdii
Miki Molester

10 More Things the Utena Cast Wouldn't Say

10. Miki: "Anybody's home? Nobody's home? GOODBYE PANTS!"
9. Akio: "Not tonight, baby -- I have a headache."
8. Mitsuru: "That's right, bitch, who's your daddy?"
7. Juri: "Oh Tou~ga! Guess what I have on under my uniform today! emot-wink"
6. Saionji: "Dear Diary: Today I went skipping in the meadows behind Ohtori, adopted three kittens, braided a daisy-chain necklace, and wrote a love letter to Touga! SQUEE!"
5. Kozue: "Ohmigawd, Anthy, let's braid each others' hair!"
4. Anthy: "So then I was like, 'oh no way!' and she was all 'he totally did!' so then I asked 'like, wouldn't that be kind of, you know, awkward?' so she said -- honey, are you listening?"
3. Wakaba: "Where's my fuckin' money?!" *sound of baseball bat thwacking against someone's head*
2. Nanami: "Oniisama, you suck! I'm indulging my Sapphic side." *snogs Anthy*
1. Utena: "Oh, Touga, it's been too long since someone tended my rose garden. Wink wink nudge nudge."

#16 | Back to Top01-10-2007 08:01:22 PM

Nessy
Sunlit Gardener (Prelude)
Website

puella_nerdii wrote:

Except she basically spends the entire comic saying just that. emot-gonk

puella_nerdii wrote:

6. Saionji: "Dear Diary: Today I went skipping in the meadows behind Ohtori, adopted three kittens, braided a daisy-chain necklace, and wrote a love letter to Touga! SQUEE!"

I can so easily picture him writing that in a diary that it is a little ridiculous. school-devil

#17 | Back to Top01-10-2007 08:40:26 PM

puella_nerdii
Miki Molester

Nessy wrote:

puella_nerdii wrote:

Except she basically spends the entire comic saying just that. emot-gonk

puella_nerdii wrote:

I can so easily picture him writing that in a diary that it is a little ridiculous. school-devil

THERE IS NO MANGA!JURI. THE END.

I think that if Saionji actually wrote that in his diary, Touga wouldn't have burned it. He'd have made copies and distributed them around the campus.

#18 | Back to Top01-10-2007 08:53:21 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

Tsuwabauki: "No Nanami, I won't take notes for you today.  Now carry my bag or I'll have to get violent. You don't want me to get violent."

Last edited by Imaginary Bad Bug (01-10-2007 08:55:21 PM)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#19 | Back to Top01-11-2007 12:15:52 AM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

Akio- HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THOSE SWORDS!! THERE COMING RIGHT *BLEEP*ING FOR US! *wets pants*

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#20 | Back to Top01-11-2007 12:21:51 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

puella_nerdii wrote:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Actually, Utena's unique as it's the ONLY case in which I prefer the series to the manga.

#21 | Back to Top01-11-2007 01:56:54 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Giovanna wrote:

Tamago wrote:

ShatteredMirror wrote:

emot-mad

How about Wakaba says nothing because her jaw is still sore.

I thought this was a thread of what they WOULDN'T say Gio-tan!

#22 | Back to Top01-11-2007 10:26:21 AM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

ShatteredMirror wrote:

puella_nerdii wrote:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Actually, Utena's unique as it's the ONLY case in which I prefer the series to the manga.

Here here!  Juri without Shiori and Ruka is just a sad little jealous like everyone else female character.  And that's not acceptable.  It's like Movie Akio.

Last edited by angelicreation (01-11-2007 10:26:35 AM)

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#23 | Back to Top01-20-2007 06:08:20 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Aiko i am going to give up my ways and become asexual and right all the wrongs that i have done... what he would never say it.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

Board footer