This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top01-27-2008 11:20:44 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

The Chick Speech!!

Okay, just to let everyone know. I did NOT write and/or come up with these. I give totally credit to the people that actually wrote them. Whoever they may be. Go ahead, laugh. You know you want to. 

English:

"If it cannot hatch from it's shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don't break the world's shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world's shell, for the Revolution of the World."

German:

"Wenn es nicht aus seinem Ei schlüpfen kann würde das Kücken sterben, bevor es jemals richtig gelebt hat! Wir sind das Kücken. Die Welt ist unser Ei. Wenn wir die Eierschale der Welt nicht durchbrechen, sterben wir bevor wir jemals richtig gelebt haben. Zestört die Schale, um die Welt zu revolutionieren."

Spanish:

"Si la cáscara del huevo no se rompe, el polluelo morirá sin haber nacido. Nosotros somos el polluelo. El huevo es el mundo. Si la cáscara del mundo no se rompe, nosotros moriremos sin haber nacido. Rompan la cáscara del mundo. Para revolucionar el mundo!"

Portuguese:

"Se um pinto não partir a sua casca, morrerá sem ter nascido. Nós somos o pinto. O mundo o ovo. Se nós não partirmos a casca do mundo, morreremos sem ter nascido. Partir a casca do mundo. Pelo bem da revolução do mundo!"

French:

"Si il ne sors pas de la coquille, le poussin mourra sans toujours vraiment tant n. Nous sommes le poussin; le monde est notre oeuf. Si nous ne brisons pas la coquille du monde, nous mourra sans toujours vraiment tant n. Fracassez-vous la coquille du monde, pour La R volution de le Monde."

Italian:

"Se non riesce a rompere il guscio del suo uovo, il pulcino morira' senza mai essere veramente nato. Noi siamo il pulcino, il mondo e' il nostro uovo. Se non rompiamo il guscio del mondo, moriremo senza essere mai nati. Rompiamo il guscio, per la rivoluzione del mondo."

Japanese Romanji:

"tamago no kara (w)o yabureneba hinatori wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. warewa ga hina da. tamago wa sekai da. sekai no kara (w)o yaburaneba warera wa umarezu ni shin de yuku. sekai no kara (w)o hakai se yo. sekai (w)o kakumei suru tame ni!"

Latin:

"Si ex se ovis excludere non id posest, sine ortus pullus moretur. Pullus sumus; noster ovum terra est. Si ovum terram non perfringeamus, sine ortus vere moremur. Terram ovum frangete… pro commutatione terrae!"

Hebrew:

"Em hagozal eino yachol levkoa mhabitza, azai ho yamot mebli shebemet nolad. Ano hagozal, haolam ho habitza. Em einino yecholim leva kea et habitza az namoth mebli shebemet noladno. Patzech et haolam letovat hamahpecha haolamit."

Swedish:

"Om den inte kan hacka sig själv genom dets skall,kommer kycklingen att dö utan att egentligen blivit föd. Vi är kycklingen, och världen är vårt skall. Om vi inte har sönder världens skall, Kommer vi att dö utan att dö utan att egentligen blivit föda. Krossa världens skall, För Revolution av världen."

Czech:

"Pokud se kure nevyklube ze své skorapky zemre ani by se narodilo. My jsme kuretem a svìt je naše vejce. Kdy nerozbijeme skorapku svého svìta zemreme bez skute ného zrození. Rozbij skorepinu svìta za svìtovou revoluci."

Welsh:

"Ai e na 'i blisgo, 'i chyw ewyllysia darfod heb beunydd yn wir born. M 'i chyw; 'i briddo am 'n annog. Ai eiddo choblynnod 'n ddrylliog mohoni blisgo byd, eiddo choblynnod ewyllysia darfod heb beunydd yn wir born. Ffwdan-'ch 'i blisgo byd, ati Atchwyl amdano briddo."

Pants:

"If the pant's shell does not break, the pants will die without being born. We are the pants; the pant is the world. If the pant's shell does not break, we will die without being pants. Break the world's pants! For the sake of revolutionizing the pants!"

Redneck:

"Ya'll know if that thar egg don't hatch, then it gonna be Bubba's scrambled eggs by mornin'. Y'all that thar chick, And Ellie-May's ranch is ya'll's Egg shot right outta that chicken's ass. If Ya'll ain't broke that ranch's shell with Pa's shotgun, then y'all already six feet unda before Grandmammie can birth ya. Shoot that damn shell, for that revolutionizing of that thar Ranch!"

Elizabethan:

"If it canst not hatch from its shell, yon chick shalt die without ever truly being born. We art the chick, the world is thine egg-eth. If we dost not break the world's shell, we shalt die without truly being born. Smash yonder world's shell, for the Revolution of thy world!"

Ebonics(?):

"If chickie mama ain't open da crib, chickie don't fly. We da heavy chickie fly by, da planetoid's ah chicken-baby. If we ain't put a crack in the planetoid, we ain't neva be hatch. Smash that puppy up, for da rebolution of da planetoid!"

Pig Latin

"Ifay itay annotcay atchhay omfray itsay ellshay, ethay ickchay illway ieday ithoutway everay ulytray eingbay ornbay. Eway areay ethay ickchay; ethay orldway isay ouray eggay. Ifay eway on'tdayeakbray ethay orld'sway ellshay, eway illway ieday ithoutway ulytray eingbay ornbay. Ashsmay ethay orld'sway ellshay, orfay ethay Evolutionray ofay ethay Orldway!"

Ubba Dubbi

"Ubif ubit cubannubot hubatch frubom ubit's shubell, thube (That's pronounced the-ba, not like somebody saying "tube" with a lisp, similar pronunciations for all words like that.) chubick wube'll dubie wubithubout ubevuber trubuluby bubieubing buborn. Wube ubare thube chubick; thube wuborld ubis ubour ubegg. Ubiff wube dubon't brubeak thube wuborld's shubell, wube wubill dubie wubithubout trubuluby bubeiubing buborn. Smubash thube wuborld's shubell, fubor thube Rubevubolubutiobon ubof thube Wuborld!"

Confused Preschooler:

"Fi ti tonnac hctah morf s'it llehs, eht kcihc lliw eid touhtiw reve ylurt gnieb norb. Ew era eht kcihc; eht dlrow si rou gge. Fi ew t'nod kaerb eht s'dlrow llehs, ew lliw eid touhtiw ylurt gnieb nrob. Hsams eht s'dlrow llehs, rof eht noitulover fo eht dlrow."

Dyslexia:

"Shell it's from, hatch it cannot, truly ever born chick die will without. Egg is our world; chick are we the. Born truly being die we will, if break we don't shells the world. World of the Revolution, smash for the shell's world."

((Note from this writer: the Dyslexia speech is just silly stuff and not meant to offend anyone. ^.~ Truth be told, we're all a little Dyslexic at times.))

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#2 | Back to Top01-28-2008 12:52:07 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Re: The Chick Speech!!

THE PANTS

I missed the pants.

Ahh, delicious Blood Soaked and Honor Bound.

#3 | Back to Top01-28-2008 12:54:11 AM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

Indeed. emot-biggrin

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#4 | Back to Top01-28-2008 10:46:03 AM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

That reminds me, Karen and Becka really, really, really need to find this place and sign up. I'm sure they would be wonderful additions to the world conquest plan of Gio and Yasha's... emot-keke

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#5 | Back to Top01-28-2008 11:31:48 AM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

allegoriest wrote:

THE PANTS

I missed the pants.

I fucking loved that site. D:

#6 | Back to Top01-28-2008 11:43:27 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Emiemipoemi wrote:

allegoriest wrote:

THE PANTS

I missed the pants.

I fucking loved that site. D:

I will forever remember movie Saionji saying "Anthy. Do the pants."

#7 | Back to Top01-28-2008 02:10:40 PM

Persephone
Memorial Hollerer
Website

allegoriest wrote:

THE PANTS

I missed the pants.

WHERE DID THEY GO?!?! I loved their stories/rants.

It's just time to be
sammy to the rasoodock.
And close up the business
of heart-related matters.

#8 | Back to Top01-28-2008 06:31:29 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

emot-rofl sweet !

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#9 | Back to Top01-29-2008 05:48:46 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

Polish: Jesli piskle nie rozbije skorupy swego jajka, umrze, zanim sie narodzi. My jestesmy kurczetami, swiat to nasze jajo. jesli nie zniszczymy skorupy swiata umrzemy, zanim sie urodzimy. Zmiazdzyc skorupe swiata! Dla Rewolucji!

(A poor Polish translation attempt by meh... maybe dlaire can contribute, or change it?)emot-confused

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#10 | Back to Top01-29-2008 12:42:16 PM

OnlyInThisLight
KING OF ALL DUCKS

Oh Jeus Christ the redneck one was just too accurate for comfort XD

#11 | Back to Top01-30-2008 07:20:15 AM

Black Mantha
Mikage Mistruster

Dutch:
Als het niet z'n ei uit komt, zal het kuiken sterven zonder ooit echt geboren te zijn. Wij zijn het kuiken; de wereld is ons ei. If we niet door de schaal van de wereld heen breken, zullen wij sterven zonder uit geleefd te hebben. Breek de wereld's schaal, voor de Revolutie van de Wereld.

LateX:
$$\not \exist \{t_1 | Chick(t_1)=Hatch\} \bigarrowright \exist \{t_2 | Chick(t_2)=Die \and \not \exist \{t_3 | Chick(t_3)=Born\}\}$$
$$We \equiv Chick, World \equiv Egg$$
$$\not \exist \{t_1 | We(t_1)=Break_x\} \bigarrowright \exist \{t_2 | We(t_2)=Die \and \not \exist \{t_3 | We(t_3)=Born\}\}$$
Where $x = Shell$ and $x \in World$.
$$We(t_1)=Smash_x, \exist \{t_1 | We(t_1)=Smash_x\} \bigarrowright Revolution \in World$$

Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.
- Winston Churchill

Board footer