This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top07-13-2014 09:18:41 AM

Aninha
Juri Jeerer

Re: Sailor Moon, manga release and anime rumors

What did you think of the opening? I thought the music wasn't as strong as densetsu, but it's catchy and overall I loved the opening, really got me excited to watch.

#52 | Back to Top07-13-2014 10:30:14 AM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

Aninha wrote:

What did you think of the opening? I thought the music wasn't as strong as densetsu, but it's catchy and overall I loved the opening, really got me excited to watch.

I liked the opening, it had a badass feeling to it, but nothing will replace the music from the first anime, If only Arisawa Takanori was still alive and could write the music for the new one
emot-frown

まずここでこのオスカル・フランソワの命をたってからにされるがよい!

#53 | Back to Top07-13-2014 11:37:26 AM

Aninha
Juri Jeerer

Karuka wrote:

Aninha wrote:

I liked the opening, it had a badass feeling to it, but nothing will replace the music from the first anime, If only Arisawa Takanori was still alive and could write the music for the new one
emot-frown

At least their work lives on forever.

#54 | Back to Top07-13-2014 12:14:35 PM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

Aninha wrote:

true

#55 | Back to Top07-19-2014 08:08:12 AM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

sorry for double posting

but new sailor moon episode was fantastic emot-danceemot-danceemot-dance

nest episode will be Reichan's appearance, which makes the show going pretty fast, and makes me hope that with the 27 episodes announced they will cover all seasons

also random fandom thing that happened to me

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs6Qzm1CUAAVTbw.jpg
when I saw the street on the background, the zuka ota in me kicked in and I though that it was the street in front of Tokyo Takarazuka theatre XDDDDD but can anyone blame me when it looks just about the same emot-tongue

http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/22590766.jpg

#56 | Back to Top07-19-2014 10:09:23 AM

Ashnod
La poétesse revolutionnaire
Website

While I understand on a rational level that this is not the case, every single time Ami looked at Usagi in the new episode my impression was that Ami was crushing hard on her.

Which is not necessarily a bad thing. I'd ship Ami/Usagi over Usagi/Mamoru.

And I don't know why he's still wearing a tuxedo even when he's not Tuxedo Kamen. That's just...odd...to me. Let the poor guy wear something comfortable in his off hours!!!!

Flowers without names blooming in the field can only sway in the wind. But I was born with a destiny of roses, born to live in passion and glory.

http://www.dark-kingdom.org/Gallery/osrgbanner.PNG
Hat Mafia Member: Little Dark Poet

#57 | Back to Top07-19-2014 10:11:00 AM

Gaston
Mikage Mistruster
Website

Karuka wrote:

nest episode will be Reichan's appearance, which makes the show going pretty fast, and makes me hope that with the 27 episodes announced they will cover all seasons

Wait you think all seasons are going to be cover in the 27 episodes (and I thought it was 26 emot-confused)

In the manga, IRRC, the Sailor scouts were introduced quickly, like one by chapter(Ami in chapter 2, Rei in chapter 3, etc). That just as the original anime loved filler.

Proud Juri x Shiori, Nanami x Tsuwabuki and Utena x Wakaba fan

#58 | Back to Top07-19-2014 10:37:53 AM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

Ashnod wrote:

While I understand on a rational level that this is not the case, every single time Ami looked at Usagi in the new episode my impression was that Ami was crushing hard on her.

Which is not necessarily a bad thing. I'd ship Ami/Usagi over Usagi/Mamoru.

And I don't know why he's still wearing a tuxedo even when he's not Tuxedo Kamen. That's just...odd...to me. Let the poor guy wear something comfortable in his off hours!!!!

ahahha Ami since the old times she was always coming off to me as bicuriously something and always did the awkward questions, or the always funny thing:
usagi: makochan went out on a date
rei, minako, ami: A DATEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????????
usagi: but with a girl
minako: what did makochan changed preference? 
ami: THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM

emot-roflemot-rofl

lol about the tux boy, if I'm not mistaken I think in the manga he was also wearing his tux in daylight as well

Gaston wrote:

Wait you think all seasons are going to be cover in the 27 episodes (and I thought it was 26 emot-confused)

In the manga, IRRC, the Sailor scouts were introduced quickly, like one by chapter(Ami in chapter 2, Rei in chapter 3, etc). That just as the original anime loved filler.

they might be 26 I'm not sure ahahahha
I never mind the original anime fillers they were entertaining and hilarious, but I dont really know how they will arrange the episodes
in this one, but I really doubt they will stretch the beryl arc up to the last episode since they do the introduction of the warriors on fast track.

#59 | Back to Top07-19-2014 06:36:57 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

It's 26 episodes, and I'm really curious how they're going to pace it since it's only covering the Dark Kingdom arc. That arc was just short of 14 chapters, since the next arc begins at the tail end of Act 14. The first few Acts have been fairly brief since we haven't gotten into the actual meat of the story yet, so I'm not expecting the pace to slow down until episode 6 at the earliest.

I'm also hoping/assuming that they're going to use Rei's side story, Casablanca Memory, as part of this series/season/arc since that's when it takes place.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#60 | Back to Top07-19-2014 10:46:37 PM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

Indeed they have only announced the Beryl saga, but I doubt that will ever stop them from just introducing any continuance of the series just episodes before the end of the first part of the story finishes.

What gives me confidence about continuing the series to include the rest of the seasons, is that they are already going to run a new musical with Black Moon saga in couple of months, not to mention that all merchandises so far are going up to at least SMS.

#61 | Back to Top07-21-2014 09:15:04 PM

Ashnod
Website

I'll just leave this here...

Flowers without names blooming in the field can only sway in the wind. But I was born with a destiny of roses, born to live in passion and glory.

#62 | Back to Top07-21-2014 11:08:27 PM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

sorry to be too straight forward...
but this video is the ugliest thing I ever seen in my life

#63 | Back to Top07-21-2014 11:09:53 PM

zevrem
Banned

Aninha wrote:

Karuka wrote:

Aninha wrote:

emot-frown

Not if the remake overshadows the original.

The real purpose of elections is to make the people hate each other more than they hate their government.

#64 | Back to Top07-22-2014 12:50:20 AM

Karuka
Electric Apocalypse

zevrem wrote:

Aninha wrote:

Karuka wrote:

emot-frown

Not if the remake overshadows the original.

well the old version will always be there to look at and listen to the music.

the same with the older musicals and the new ones, I love a lot of things of the new ones like the costume quality and the casting, but nothing is compared with the music from the old ones.

But personally I like new things and even if they are couple of things I would keep the same with the old ones (music in this example) I still enjoy the new music all the same emot-smile

#65 | Back to Top01-19-2015 07:13:07 PM

Ashnod
Website

Hmmm.

So the Dark Kingdom arc of Crystal has ended...

Trying to gather my feelings, but my initial reaction is disappointment. emot-frown

Board footer