This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-24-2017 07:59:32 AM

Sweetgm2
Juri Jeerer

I have forgotten the name of this book?

Trying to remember the name/author of a book I saw but did not read before.  Can't give much details except for what I remember of the outside cover/back of the book. It may or may not have been a memoir/journal story and it was relatively thin in size. The main female character was described on the cover or back as being "the next,female, more cynical, mature, edgy etc Holden Caulfield (from a catcher in the rye) in black/Violet colored font with the background color being off white/tan and blue/purple with a shot of the woman main character on the front I think. the outside of the book gave me a jazz age/Scott Fitzgerald/catcher in the rye feel or Kaye Gibbons and I think the time frame it took place in was somewhere between 1920-1980. I think the title had a ladies name in it which might've been the authors or main female characters name I think and her name began with an E, R, B, J, or G. It definitely wasn't the bell jar by Sylvia Plath

#2 | Back to Top10-25-2017 07:06:52 AM

TheOnlyFlorence
Revolution Televisor

Re: I have forgotten the name of this book?

Board footer