This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top05-02-2007 02:44:01 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

[fic, mildly NWS text] The Promise of Fall

Note: I wrote this because this is how I figured Touga and Akio first got involved. If you think it's good enough to go in the fandom section, please let me know, because I'd hate to use the site to pimp any of my work.

Kiryuu Touga did not move to sit in the chair in front of the wide, uncluttered desk. His gaze flicked around the expansive room, resting briefly on the projector, the domed ceiling, the arches that let in the lazy autumn light and turned the red of the floors into a mellow, gleaming scarlet almost the color of his hair. The elevator door slid shut behind him, a soft chuff of air reminding him to move further into the room.

The Rijichou's laptop was sitting on the table, unattended. Touga felt a brief, intense flicker of curiosity, but realized that the window of time he had was far too short to dig up anything incriminating or useful. Still, on the off chance that he would see something interesting, he walked toward the desk. His footsteps echoed in the empty room, and he glanced warily at the projector, but saw no one. Ears alert for any sound from the elevator, he leaned on the side of the Rijichou's chair and looked down at the screen.

His file, complete with pictures, was open and visible on the screen. Height. Weight. Age. Birthdate. Hair color. Eye color. Touga smirked at the useless bureaucratic redundancy. Even a fifteen year old wouldn't have designed the file that way. The school system was full of time-wasting redundancies. Scholastic record, he was pleased to note, was perfect. Without touching the laptop, he could see nothing else.

Any man who would leave a student in a room with his own unprotected student file had to expect that the student would look. Touga touched a finger to the pad and scrolled down. A bright and sometimes puzzling child. The first comment on the list, all the way back from his very first year in school. Occasionally has difficulty getting along with others. A model student in class, but cannot tolerate losing in competitive play. Touga's eyes narrowed in amusement. The rest were more of the same; he skipped to the current comments.

Often seems distracted in class. Respectful to his teachers. He wondered if they knew how insincere that respect was. Distracts the female students without meaning to. He chuckled softly, and then glanced at the elevator. It made no noise, no soft hum of ascension. He looked back to the comments.

Very precocious for a fifteen year old, very intelligent and self-reliant. The social center of his grade, though it does not interfere with classes. Despite the outgoing attitude, this student seems closed off from his peers, and does not appear to have a strong tie with anyone but Saionji Kyouichi. All attempts to set up interviews with the parents have failed miserably, even in cases where it is necessary for student functions and trips; suggest that a competent counselor may be needed to see to this student's well-being (possible neglect?).

Touga scowled and scrolled up to where the file had been open when he entered. That would have been his history teacher, a man far too perceptive for his own good. The last thing he needed was a competent counselor mucking around in his life. Luckily, the woman with the riding crop had been thoroughly convinced that his visit to the counselor's office had been a mistake, and ushered him out of the door with a handful of half-burnt cookies and a maternal admonition not to eat them all at once in case of a stomachache. Touga had taken her advice seriously and thrown them out as soon as he could do so without attracting attention; even one might have given him a stomachache.

Leaving the computer as he had found it, he turned and walked toward the projector. It was a surprising object to find in the office of the Rijichou; Touga could only imagine that it was used to project patterns of stars on the great domed ceiling. What little he knew of the Rijichou neither confirmed nor denied this. The man was rarely seen in the school. He was technically only Acting Rijichou, and it was rumored that one of the students was his sister. Touga had seen him in person once, in the Seitokai's rose garden, talking to a girl who looked much like him. That glimpse had piqued his curiosity; the man had been standing far too close to her, one hand braced on the glass behind her head, the other cradling her hand as tenderly as if it had been a dead dove.

And that was why Touga had set up circumstances to bring him here. The Rijichou was young for his position, intense, and held the reins of the school in those long, milk chocolate hands of his. Touga had felt it necessary to meet him, to explore any opportunities that might show themselves. Very few students saw him in other than a ceremonial capacity, at graduation.

Finishing his inspection of the projector, Touga heard the soft hum of the approaching elevator. Glancing around, he noticed a shaft of light from the window a few feet away from him, and couldn't resist the impulse to move into it. First impressions were so important.

As the door slid open, Touga looked back over his shoulder, letting his hair slide to frame his face, letting the light catch it and turn it into a corona of red and gold. The first thing the Rijichou would see was his face, the boyish curves that were hardening into angles, and the liquid fire of his hair. Perhaps his looks would help the man to understand exactly why he'd gotten in trouble.

The first thing that Touga noted about the Rijichou was his height; the man was just under a foot taller than he was. The second was that he had a tray with a teapot, two cups, and some fruit on it. Touga smiled inwardly; perhaps the Rijichou needed no help forgiving a boy's innocent misdemeanor.

“Please, enjoy the view."  The Rijichou's voice was a purry, velvety rumble that prodded something coiled in the pit of Touga's stomach. “I myself enjoy it immensely."

The back of Touga's neck prickled, as if someone had briefly touched him there. “Thank you,"  Touga replied, purposely vague about whether he had missed the innuendo or not. The voice could have made an innuendo out of anything. He continued on to the window, resting a hand on the arch, and surveyed the school beneath him. As he looked down at the forest, the buildings, the tiny students wandering the grounds like ants, he decided that the Rijichou would probably be very understanding after all.

The teapot rattled on the tray behind him, and after a few moments of shuffling things around, Touga heard footsteps approaching, stopping beside him. "Lovely, isn't it?" Touga glanced over to see the Rijichou standing in a position that mirrored his, appearing intent on the view of the school below. He turned back to the window, taking a long look at the clear blue sky, the white buildings, and the dappled greens of the forest and grounds, as the silence stretched on. The Rijichou shifted, taking his hand off the arch. "Her parents want you expelled."

Touga looked steadily up at him, noting the curve of the full lips, so suggestive of amusement, and the heavy-lidded sea green eyes. He turned back to the view. "I thought they would."

A soft, sighing chuckle escaped the Rijichou's lips. "Come and sit down. We should introduce ourselves properly before we get to business." He turned and walked toward the desk, and Touga stayed back a moment to watch him. The Rijichou walked with an easy, long-legged stride and his hands in his pockets.

Touga followed, seating himself in the chair in front of the desk and crossing his legs, touching the smooth wood of the chair's arms with his curled fingertips. The Rijichou regarded him for a moment, and then smiled as if at some secret amusement. The laptop had been closed and laid to the side; spread out over the red blotter were the teacups, already full of sweetly fragrant tea, and a split pomegranate, its seeds shining like tiny jewels, on a small plate. The rest of the fruit had been left to the side with the teapot.

"Ohtori Akio. I'm very pleased to meet you, even under the circumstances," the Rijichou said, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the desk. Touga supposed that he was doing it to appear less threateningly tall.

"The same, Rijichou."

"Please, call me Akio. I don't like formalities. So often they only get in the way of real talk. Would you like some tea?" At Touga's assent, Akio slid one of the cups toward him, never lifting his fingers from the blotter. "It's Qihong tea, from Anhui. The leaves are picked by hand and imported directly from China no longer than a day after it has finished firing. Many blends use Qihong tea, but I prefer it unadulterated, for the aroma."

Touga lifted the cup to his lips and sipped the clear red liquid. The taste was startlingly complex brisk, flowers and fruit both, and it smelled of roses. "It's excellent. I'll speak to my cook; I enjoy complexity."

"I thought you might. You seem a complex person, even from only your file." Akio sipped from his cup and then regarded him with even amusement. "This recent indiscretion makes things very complex for me. I can't say that I appreciate it."

Touga watched him for a moment, then smiled slightly. "My apologies. I'm sure you understand that I wasn't trying to cause trouble for you. In any case, it's not as bad as it could be; I'm sure my parents will be more than willing to smooth things over."

Akio raised a silvery brow and folded his hands in front of his chin, pressing his lips against his knuckles for a brief moment. "Her parents are my investors, and I have a duty to protect the students in my school. The loss of their generous donations would mean very little beside the loss of reputation that Ohtori Academy could face if they decided to make a fuss."

Touga nodded, letting his amusement show in the curve of his lips. "Her parents have no call to attack the school."

Those full lips curved in answering amusement, and Akio's eyes glinted with enjoyment. One thumb briefly rubbed the other. "Perhaps you should give me the outline of this little encounter."

Touga looked away, pressing his lips together. He had never felt comfortable giving the details of his sex life to anyone, let alone someone who was nominally his superior. It was distasteful. "There's very little to say. Junko called me after class and asked that I come to meet her at her house, because she was lonely. I went to her because I had nothing better to do. Her mother and father were away, and instead of going out, she wanted to stay at home. So I stayed with her, and by the time her parents came home, we were-- heavily involved." Touga looked directly back at Akio. "They caught us after we were finished. I was still in her bed."

"Didn't you stop to think about the consequences of your behavior? Her reputation could be ruined. No doubt yours will survive. Why treat a girlfriend that lightly?" Akio's gaze bored into him, searching him, though without disapproval. Only curiosity.

"I suppose consequences matter very little to me. My reputation, as you said, will survive. You could expel me for something that happened off school grounds at a time when school was long over." Touga searched Akio's face and then decided to take the gamble. "I think that's unlikely. It wasn't connected to the school in any way, and they had no right to ask you to expel me."

Those silver brows rose again. All Akio said was, "Oh?"

There was a long moment of silence, and then Touga spoke again, watching him steadily. "Perhaps they'd do better to teach her not to invite boys into her bed than to expect the school to do it for them. A girl can get into trouble that way."

The silence held for another long moment while Touga waited patiently, and then Akio dropped his hands, leaning back in his chair. "That's exactly the conclusion I'd come to. You're a lucky boy, Kiryuu Touga, and even luckier if she's not pregnant. You wouldn't like being married at fifteen."

Touga felt a bit of tension he hadn't known was there drain from the room. "She won't be. I'm careful."

"Quite the experienced young man, are you?" Akio sipped his tea. "I approve. I also think that, since you are quite the experienced young man, perhaps you'd better find another outlet for your desires." His eyes flickered briefly, and Touga found himself wondering whether Akio was consciously making implications. "I can appreciate that you're a young man and have certain needs and desires. And an attractive young man, if not properly careful, is going to find himself in trouble-- with parents, teachers, counselors, and perhaps even the law. It sounds like you've been careful so far. I had to do quite a bit of digging to find out even a partial list of your conquests." Touga just stared at him. "But in the end, you've been caught at it. I would suggest you find a safer place for your experimentation."

Silence drew out for a few moments, like a knife sawing at Touga's nerves. He recrossed his legs and gripped the armrests of the chair for a moment before consciously making himself release them, flicking long fingers through his hair. Despite his anger, his voice was steady, and he even smiled. "You're quite thorough. Are you going to start screening them?"

Akio glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. "It was one of the considerations I had to make to be sure you should be allowed to stay in the school. Not to mention this nomination for the Seitokai..."

Touga blinked once, slowly. "I wasn't aware that I'd been nominated."

"Of course not. On the official record, this meeting is to inform you of that." Akio smiled, exposing white teeth. "I think you have a very good chance of attaining the position. Perhaps I should start calling you Seitokaicho now."

A thousand images flashed before his mind's eye. His resume, his uniform, his entourage of adoring girls-- and the power to make decisions that would affect the school. Touga stayed silent, trying to quell the painful twist of hunger he felt.

Akio stood, picking up half of the pomegranate and pushing the other half toward Touga. "Come." He turned and walked toward the windows, idly picking out one of the seeds. Touga absently took the other half and went to stand beside him. Akio stayed silent for a few long moments, picking seeds from the pomegranate and eating them as he gazed out at the school. One of them burst, staining his finger with dark red juices, and Akio brought it to his mouth, his pink tongue slowly licking away the juices. "The Seitokaicho and I work very closely. It's not very well known, but I like to have direct information about the students, and the Seitokai is the best place to get it. The current Seitokaicho has been keeping an eye on you for some time, trying to determine whether you'd be a suitable replacement for her. It was from her that I got my information."

An image of Sakurai Eri flashed in Touga's mind, all long black hair, long pale body, and long, clever fingers. He'd been a tiny bit surprised that a girl two years older than he was had approached him, but hadn't thought much of it.

Akio's hand resting on his shoulder brought him out of the memory. "She agreed that you were the best choice." Akio was still gazing out at the school. "I need to make that decision for myself, although it looks very promising for you. Arranging this meeting between us in such a way that it harmed none of my interests, and the two of us stood only to benefit... you may very well be the kind of person I need to guide and control the rest of the Seitokai."

Touga let the silence draw out for a moment, and then looked down at the school. "You're very perceptive." The corners of his mouth turned up in a secret smile.

"What I need to know is whether you have any compunctions about keeping others in the dark. If I was to tell you, for instance, that a game most students are unaware of goes on in this school, would you be tempted to tell Saionji Kyouichi? Perhaps your sister?"

He didn't even have to think about it. "Why would I tell them? They would find out for themselves if they had the inclination. If you know so much about me, why would you bother to ask?"

Akio only smiled. "I wanted to hear it from you." His fingers tightened on Touga's shoulder, and his thumb gently stroked the teal uniform jacket. "And I don't think you're the kind of young man who would allow a personal relationship to take precedence over his duties. Still... you did put my interests at risk. I don't want to have a Seitokaicho who causes more problems than he solves."

The feel of Akio's thumb slowly moving back and forth over his shoulder distracted him, but he pushed it aside. "Of course not," he said. As he did, he looked over at Akio, who was gazing out at the school as if he had no idea of what his hand was doing. As soon as Touga had noted it, the hand was removed, drifting to the pomegranate to pluck another seed.

The seed burst on his fingers, and Akio looked down at it as if surprised. Blood red jewels glinted on dark skin. Thoughts raced through Touga's head, a quick mental calculation, and he was reaching up before Akio had even moved his hand. His fingers closed around Akio's wrist, bringing it close enough that Touga could suck the sweetness from his fingers.

Akio was looking down at him with heavy-lidded eyes, the corners of his mouth turned up in a sensual smile. Touga smiled back, letting his tongue drag one last time up the side of Akio's finger. As he pulled away, Akio murmured, "Your lips will stain." Fingers cupped the side of Touga's face, and Touga let his half of the pomegranate fall from his hand. The scent of roses, deep and luxurious, surrounded him, and he opened his mouth to taste Akio's lips. The sweetness of the pomegranate lingered there, and Touga felt Akio purr against his mouth, the sharpness of Akio's teeth against his bottom lip as he sucked on it, and the heat of Akio's tongue flicking and teasing at his own.

The sensation sent prickles along his spine, and the barely coiled lust in the pit of his stomach suddenly wakened. He stepped in, pressing himself against Akio's lean body, his hand sliding up Akio's chest, feeling a hard nipple like a pebble under his hand, and winding his fingers into Akio's tie. A lock of silver hair touched his cheek as he plucked delicately at the tie, loosing it and slipping off to fall to the floor. Akio pulled away from the kiss, just far enough to laugh quietly and murmur, "Such a promising young man..." His breath warmed Touga's wet lips.

Touga could feel the skin on his stomach tightening, his cock starting to form an aching bulge in his pants. His fingers caught at the neck of Akio's shirt, and, looking steadily into those heavy-lidded, smoldering green eyes, he flicked a button open. Akio's arms closed around him, his hands sliding up and down Touga's back, coming to rest at his waist. Purring as he felt the pressure of Akio's cock, Touga slowly undid another button, grinding his hips against Akio hard enough to feel his cock throb even through the fabric between them. Lips parting, he thrust harder, Akio's soft laughter dissolving into a groan. Dark fingers stabbed through his hair and Akio's lips caught his, tipping his head back. Touga felt fingers slip beneath the waist of his pants, hooking beneath it and running around to the front. Clothes began to loosen, dropping to the ground like the last stubborn leaves of fall.

The rest was a blur of skin and teeth and the musky rose scent of Akio's skin. Later, Touga remembered arching, sucking, the wet warmth of Akio's mouth and long, clever fingers driving him into a frenzy of lust. The warm afternoon light was long gone, and Touga's body ached with all the ways they'd had each other, scratched where Akio's fingernails had broken skin, his lips swollen with kisses and the evidence of their pleasure drying on his abdomen. Akio was stretched out on the floor, and looked no better off. The same sleepy, satisfied grin that Touga was wearing also curved Akio's lips. Touga sighed softly, letting his head fall back against the column he sat against, looking up and outside to where the fall stars shone overhead.

Akio shifted, rolling onto his side and raking Touga with a gaze full of distant hunger. "Seitokaicho," he purred.

"Rijichou," Touga replied. An excellent piece of work.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#2 | Back to Top05-02-2007 03:01:43 AM

Almaser
Qualified Duellist

Re: [fic, mildly NWS text] The Promise of Fall

emot-aaa

I...

You...

etc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdudeetc-wankdude

poptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptartpoptart

etc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-love

#3 | Back to Top05-02-2007 04:55:25 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Thank god I'm recovered enough to etc-wankgirl .

Bunches.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#4 | Back to Top05-02-2007 05:05:02 AM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Niiiiiice. emot-wink

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#5 | Back to Top05-02-2007 09:17:27 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

I. Well. Hmm.

etc-love etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl etc-love

#6 | Back to Top05-02-2007 09:42:54 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

.. I am very speechless. etc-love etc-love

Oh gods. Please put this on the site. emot-gonk It's so good, and others should see it.

#7 | Back to Top05-02-2007 10:05:54 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Made of 100% sanctified and yaoi-fied WIN. Post this in the fandom section, dammit! Hell, post it on Fanfiction.Net! emot-keke

VERY interesting manner in how Touga became the Seitokaichou...I like this fic! Your writing talent is amazing, Yasha! emot-keke

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#8 | Back to Top05-02-2007 11:32:40 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Yasha wrote:

If you think it's good enough to go in the fandom section, please let me know, because I'd hate to use the site to pimp any of my work.

Generally I don't read fanfiction, so I'm not necessarily in the position to compare this to the works already on the site. However as a piece of writing it's clearly superb, and in no way could it be a detriment. This is a very luxurious work, I know this because it makes me feel inadequate as a writer myself, hence the odd tone I'm taking here now. Only two or three word choices tripped my inner-editor, who is a very annoying and nitpicking type, not that he has any right to be.

The fact that this is a scene taking place between Touga and Akio, whose voices I can hear in my head as I read the dialogue, and that I have been listening to Legend (The God's Name is Abraxas), Nova and Orpheus while enjoying it certainly didn't hurt. It is a thoroughly satisfying story, even if my personal belief on when the physical element of this particular relationship occurred; is at a different time. I was surprised Akio didn't get in a Persephone reference, when he had a perfectly good pomegranate right there with him. I suppose that would have required Touga be the one eating those seeds.

So in conclusion, if you think for a moment that this is not a good contribution to the fandom at large, you hold your work up to very high, one might say inordinate, standards.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#9 | Back to Top05-06-2007 01:42:18 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

This is indeed a fine piece of work. I'm very impressed with it, and it is indeed of quality to go in the fandom section, I think.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#10 | Back to Top05-07-2007 08:39:21 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Ragnarok wrote:

I was surprised Akio didn't get in a Persephone reference, when he had a perfectly good pomegranate right there with him. I suppose that would have required Touga be the one eating those seeds.

When I read your post I thought 'hey yeah how like him that woulda been', but then I thought about it, and actually I don't recall Akio ever speaking that way with Touga. He seemed to save the metaphors and mythology for other characters. I suspect it wouldn't have been very effective with Touga, given that Akio's usually making a point to speak over someone's head when he gets into all that. With Utena it makes her see him as a superior authority figure, with Anthy, even though she understands the metaphors and references perfectly well, he's still using it to speak above her. That's a lot of why that whole 'Must you still torment me?' thing worked, he was trying to get a rise out of her and she didn't bite.

Whee, analysis. emot-keke Also I'm never going to write a fanfic, I can't keep up with that. emot-frown

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#11 | Back to Top05-07-2007 08:39:49 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

GODDAMN girl emot-aaa emot-gonk etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude etc-wankdude etc-wankdude etc-wankdude uuuhhhh school-devil must go study.... finals damn you and your talent emot-mad sigh sorry emot-redface  this is a very beatifically rendered piece of witting and it paints a answers a question that i have always wanted to see answered thank you and etc-love poptart for you

Last edited by SexingTouga24/7/365 (05-07-2007 08:40:58 AM)

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#12 | Back to Top05-07-2007 03:11:53 PM

Ragnarok
Caption Captor
Website

Giovanna wrote:

Whee, analysis. emot-keke

I have to assume there's a deleted scene involving Akio, Utena and pomegrantes. (And then later referenced by Utena, believing she now understands Saionji.)

Giovanna wrote:

Also I'm never going to write a fanfic, I can't keep up with that. emot-frown

Likewise!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/RagnarokIII/spyschool.jpg

#13 | Back to Top05-07-2007 06:26:00 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Thanks, everyone. I've always thought this meeting would go something like this-- Touga, not quite comfortable with his sex and ambition yet but trying them out, his sharper edges showing more than they would later on in life, and Akio letting Touga think he's making the decisions. The two of them have always struck me as people that would have a lot of fun together in bed, too. It's never been my thought that Touga felt he had to submit to Akio to get power, more that Touga thought he was using Akio for power while Akio used him just as hard.

But I'm rambling now. Thanks again, guys. etc-love

Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#14 | Back to Top09-02-2010 10:38:38 PM

Phoeny
Saionji Slapper

Hot damn. emot-aaa In all meaning of the phrase.

#15 | Back to Top09-02-2010 10:49:47 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I'm glad you liked it, honey. There are a few things I'd change, it being years since I posted it, but... I'm rather partial to the way Akio and Touga snipe at each other without any acrimony or real competition.

#16 | Back to Top09-02-2010 11:54:12 PM

Ashnod
La poétesse revolutionnaire
Website

Dunno how I missed this until now. Me likey. emot-smile

I like how Touga, in his own mind at least, went out of his way to orchestrate this meeting. A nice show of initiative on his part, instead of having it just suddenly handed to him.

Flowers without names blooming in the field can only sway in the wind. But I was born with a destiny of roses, born to live in passion and glory.

http://www.dark-kingdom.org/Gallery/osrgbanner.PNG
Hat Mafia Member: Little Dark Poet

#17 | Back to Top09-03-2010 04:49:21 AM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I always felt that Akio would let Touga think it was his idea. Of course, due to recent insights, I've revised my opinion on this whole scenario, but I'm very glad you liked it emot-smile

Board footer