This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top05-15-2007 12:05:02 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Re: I want caffiene.

Caffeine for the fucking win and yes Rockstar is nasty and to make it worse i drink the diet one. The diet is a whole new level of nasty but it has the most Caffeine of the entire Rockstar line up and to fix the taste problem i cut my diet Rockstar with Jolt Blue.
Jolt etc-love  is fucking awesome it is a tasty energy drink and renders Rockstar diet less crappy. It even comes in a diet option that i kinda like, but Rockstar diet has more caffeine. etc-love  Jolt is good tasting emot-dance drink it if you can.
When one is desperate to stay awake then does taste really matter as much? Besides if you are really desperate and don't feel like drinking your caffeine, then try caffeine pills.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#27 | Back to Top05-15-2007 02:53:45 AM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Stormcrow wrote:

Curiously enough, while people do die on occasion from ODing on water, there have been no recorded cases of death due to marijuana.  Experts consider it impossible.  SAFER THAN WATER!  school-devilemot-tongue

My main problem with marijuana is that it's linked to increased incidence of Alzheimer's, and I can't remember where my keys are now. That, and it destroys all diets within two point five seconds of inhalation. emot-wink

Last edited by Clarice (05-15-2007 02:54:21 AM)

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#28 | Back to Top05-17-2007 12:56:35 AM

Toulouse
Saionji Slapper

Bawls energy drink is made of the win, that is if you prefer something sweet. I wouldn't say that I am addicted to caffeine, but I am addicted to Diet Coke. I used to drink around 7 cans a day but I have weened myself to around 3-4 cans now. All the acid is probably going to eat away all of my bones someday emot-frown

#29 | Back to Top05-17-2007 02:54:26 AM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Toulouse wrote:

I wouldn't say that I am addicted to caffeine, but I am addicted to Diet Coke. I used to drink around 7 cans a day but I have weened myself to around 3-4 cans now. All the acid is probably going to eat away all of my bones someday emot-frown

I used to be you. emot-gonk

I eventually somehow replaced it with Propel, which my teeth muchly preffered.
caffiene doesn't reallydo much for me either, though I'm not supposed to have it.
But I refuse to give up my daily cream tea. Never. emot-mad

#30 | Back to Top05-17-2007 07:21:52 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Clarice wrote:

Stormcrow wrote:

Curiously enough, while people do die on occasion from ODing on water, there have been no recorded cases of death due to marijuana.  Experts consider it impossible.  SAFER THAN WATER!  school-devilemot-tongue

My main problem with marijuana is that it's linked to increased incidence of Alzheimer's, and I can't remember where my keys are now. That, and it destroys all diets within two point five seconds of inhalation. emot-wink

Oh, I don't advocate its use, and I've never tried it myself.  As you say, my memory is already fucked. emot-frown  It's just the bizarre nature of our drug policy that fascinates me.  Returning to caffeine, I would think it strange that it isn't regulated in this country if I didn't remember how much money is tied up with it. emot-mad  High school kids do not need caffeine addiction.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#31 | Back to Top05-17-2007 07:22:32 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Toulouse wrote:

Bawls energy drink is made of the win, that is if you prefer something sweet. I wouldn't say that I am addicted to caffeine, but I am addicted to Diet Coke. I used to drink around 7 cans a day but I have weened myself to around 3-4 cans now. All the acid is probably going to eat away all of my bones someday emot-frown

Thank you for reminding me of Bawls that stuff is great emot-dance

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#32 | Back to Top05-17-2007 07:46:33 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

I can no longer stand Coke or even Diet Coke unless its mixed with things like Sprite and Fanta.

But these days, I get my caffine fix from Pepsi Max

#33 | Back to Top05-18-2007 06:10:31 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I like Diet Coke but I'm not all that keen on regular. I'm trying to avoid caffeine though.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#34 | Back to Top05-18-2007 06:17:37 PM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

I like Crystal Pepsi.

I wonder whatever happened to it?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f247/logophony/dollshouse.jpg

#35 | Back to Top05-18-2007 07:45:22 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Pallas Athena wrote:

I like Crystal Pepsi.

I wonder whatever happened to it?

If it was anything like Pepsi Clear, I think that it just never took off for most people.

#36 | Back to Top05-18-2007 07:58:26 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Hey, have any of you tried that thing with the vanilla/cherry coke?

#37 | Back to Top05-18-2007 08:34:19 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Do you mean like that time I poured myself half a glass of cherry whiskey and dumped in some vanilla extract and coke? cool

(kidding, I'm not that bad. Cherry vanilla coke tastes decent in the diet version.)

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#38 | Back to Top05-18-2007 08:50:33 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Yasha wrote:

Do you mean like that time I poured myself half a glass of cherry whiskey and dumped in some vanilla extract and coke? cool

(kidding, I'm not that bad. Cherry vanilla coke tastes decent in the diet version.)

Your version sounds good, too, however... I've never had alcohol and coke together, so I don't know... does that mean you'll slip in and out of consciousness?

#39 | Back to Top05-18-2007 08:53:11 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Well, I wouldn't actually put vanilla extract in it, but cherry whiskey and coke basically just tastes like cherry coke, with a bit of a stronger cherry flavor depending on how much whiskey is in there. If you drink enough of it, you'll get drunk, but unless you go wild with it it's just tasty and gives you a nice comfy relaxed feeling.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#40 | Back to Top05-18-2007 09:06:41 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

I am addicted to Rockstar Juiced: Guava. *makes orgasmic noises of glee*

#41 | Back to Top09-08-2007 09:56:27 AM

secret_lover_of_tenjou
Framed Landscaper
Website

i'm addicted to all forms of caffeine and have gotten caffeine hangovers before.  I have had all the flavors of Rockstar, Full Throttle, Amp, and VitaminEnergy (non diet of course.)  I drink BAWLS (used to be regularly, now not so much... it gave me the hangover from hell ='[ )  It's no surprise that one of my cosplays for anime boston 2008 is this guy here:

http://www.court-records.net/animation/ani-godot-drink.gif

sayonara IRG, 6/13/2010, 3:43AM EDT

#42 | Back to Top09-08-2007 07:12:30 PM

Mai_Kanzaki
Ohtori Paramouri
Website

Good old coffee for me! But variation's are always good. *slurp*

emot-gonk THINK MUN-KEY!

#43 | Back to Top09-16-2007 02:05:49 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Clarice wrote:

Stormcrow wrote:

Clarice I am the same and i don't want to think of my self with Alzheimer's...I would lose my head emot-mad and  i eat enough god damn food without any help.

Last edited by SexingTouga24/7/365 (09-16-2007 02:06:59 AM)

#44 | Back to Top09-16-2007 05:34:37 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

I'm getting to be quite reliant on intaking rather large amounts of coffee at points scattered about my day. What's odd is I'm starting to reach where I honestly don't even bother with cream and sugar a lot of the time. emot-gonk

Yeah I never thought I'd be a black coffee kind of girl.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#45 | Back to Top09-16-2007 08:58:47 AM

Tenshi
Miki Molester

I rarely drink coffee, because coffeine does strange things to my nerves.

Every time I drink a cup, I start feeling queasy and my fingers start trembling awfully. I can't stop them!

That's why I avoid coffee. I can't draw if my fingers are all shaky..

Oh, and that stuff with Coke dissolving metal, it's true. A friend of mine put a key into a glass of Coke and left it for a week. The key shrunk to a tiny lump of metal. It was kinda scary... I mean, if it has such an effect on a piece of metal, imagine what it does to your liver!

But I heard that Coke really helps out when you have a hangover.

#46 | Back to Top09-16-2007 09:30:09 AM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

Tenshi wrote:

Oh, and that stuff with Coke dissolving metal, it's true. A friend of mine put a key into a glass of Coke and left it for a week. The key shrunk to a tiny lump of metal. It was kinda scary... I mean, if it has such an effect on a piece of metal, imagine what it does to your liver!

Luckily for us, our bodies have much stonger acid in our stomach than Coke will ever provide.

I need Coca-Cola... That's certainly my drug choice.

I've finally gotten out of the habit of saying "I'm addicted to Coke" because when you say it, you don't get the benefit of capitalization to show you're not talking about cocaine.

#47 | Back to Top09-16-2007 09:55:27 AM

Tenshi
Miki Molester

mazoboom wrote:

Luckily for us, our bodies have much stonger acid in our stomach than Coke will ever provide.

Sure, but adding more acid to acid can't be good long term. But everything is fine unless you overdo it, I guess..

#48 | Back to Top09-16-2007 10:07:35 AM

Valeli
Thorn of Death
Website

I think it's worse for your teeth if you drink it very regularly than it is for your liver or anything inside. The body does wierd biologocal/chemicle stuff I don't understand, but your teeth are just sort of stuck having it splashed on them repeatedly. It damages the enamel or something? I don't really know how it works.

I drink soda though, even if I know it's not good for me.

I don't drink that much coffee, but I get it every time I have to wake up really early (so.. about three times/week). I enjoy the short walk down to starbucks before six while it's still dark and no one's awake almost as much as the coffee itself. It makes for a fun ritual type of thing.

Last edited by Valeli (09-16-2007 10:08:20 AM)

#49 | Back to Top09-16-2007 10:15:24 AM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I stand by what I said about caffeine making me tired. I've tried caffeinated coffee, and decaffeinated coffee, and coffee with caffeine in it makes me more tired than than coffee without.

#50 | Back to Top09-16-2007 10:26:05 AM

mazoboom
The Boom King
Website

That's odd. I guess you're not feeling the initial effects, but you're feeling the crash.  Caffeine doesn't wake me up, it merely keeps me awake.  It's a subtle distinction, but what I mean is that it doesn't make feel awake.  I'm just more likely to lie in bed wishing I were asleep and not being able to fall asleep.

Board footer