This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top08-23-2007 12:39:18 PM

Tenjou_sailorsaturn
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: Has anyone ever thought about changing their name?

I love the middle name 'Nadine'. It sounds so lovely. etc-love

生命是奇蹟,但是為什麼生活是痛苦的?

#52 | Back to Top08-23-2007 10:07:15 PM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

Hinotori wrote:

On that note, I've known a lot of Jessicas in my day and most of them have been waify, artistic, and bicurious... so it's not a name I have a problem with.

Waify I am not. >>;;;; Artistic, excessively. Bicurious? Maybe?

Waify. Sorry. Most Jessica's I've met haven't been waify.

And I've used the word enough it looks fake.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m526/aines_pixels/mikageirgsig02-2012.png

#53 | Back to Top08-23-2007 11:27:35 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

My name is Leora, which I think is pretty, but I'm not sure it suits me as well as Caldera would. Caldera has an edge and a power to it, while Leora rolls into itself and would better suit a constant wallflower.

On the subject of Jessicas, I've never known two that were alike.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/_u_t_e_n_a_/100x100/starryklimtsig.png

#54 | Back to Top08-30-2007 11:21:07 PM

Drukqs
Ballgoer
Website

Well my real name is Alexandra, but it's usually abbreviated to Sasha.  I'd rather it be Zandra personally.emot-redface  I'd like to change my last name to Zyszkowsky, which is my great-great grandpa's name.  So then I'd be Alexandra Zyszkowsky, or Zizi for short.

Yeah, I mainly want to change it for the fact that I think Zizi is a cool nickname school-devil

You can go to LJ, or tastysouls.deviantart.com

#55 | Back to Top08-30-2007 11:40:21 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

well the nick name would be cute...but you would spend a lot of time helping people pronounce your name right. school-eng101

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#56 | Back to Top08-31-2007 01:50:21 PM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

Lol, it seems like Alexandra is a popular name...everyone has a story for their name....which is really cool to learn about...

Alright, to give ya...I mean you all an update on my name changing journey...I went to the courthouse to get my facts straight...and the lady was like ,"oh you can get a lawyer to file for you or you can do it yourself...it will be fifty bucks either way...then I gotta find 2 friends that will give them references of my character so that will show that I am not trying to change my name to avoid paying taxes or engage in illegal activity...seeing how that leaves out my friends in the Sicilian Mafia I'll probably email a couple of friends..then after I turn in that stuff, my old name and what I want my new name to be will be posted up on a board for ten days...then after that I guess I get my new name...depending on whether or not I have to pay for some final court fee. I think I'm going to do it on my own...I'm checking a book out of the library on how to change your name without a lawyer, cause I want to save money...soon I shall be Alexandra Rynae Jardon...on paper! I've already started using it and easing my friends into it by calling me Lexie...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f247/logophony/dollshouse.jpg

Board footer