This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-16-2007 09:22:54 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

Ohtori students - What will they do after the series?

satyreyes mentioned in another thread that someone should make a topic like this, so here it goes. etc-love

What do you think everyone in the series is going to do after the ending? Specifically the students at Ohtori. We get a lot of small glimpses of their changes in the last episode, after Utena leaves. emot-keke

I think Juri and Shiori's are pretty obvious.. after the whole thing with Ruka, they seem like they're forming a more healthy relationship. Shiori joins the fencing team, and chases after Juri directly at the end of the last Ruka episode. Juri angsts less, seems to have a more healthy attachment to Shiori, and even jokes about putting Utena's picture in her new locket. I'm not sure if she's joking or not, or if she even has a new locket. emot-confused (Although, there is this picture: http://www.ohtori.nu/gallery/misc/DVDVolume06.jpg Which has a new picture of Shiori. I'm not a Juri/Shiori fan, but I thought it was cute. Maybe that's the picture in Juri's new locket, if she has one?)

Touga, Saionji, and Nanami all seem to be hanging out together. Their scene confused me the most. Touga and Saionji seem to be getting along better, but.. Nanami, I'm not sure. She's making them tea. I can't really tell if she seems happy or not, or how she is changing.

There's also Miki training Tsuwabuki, with Kozue hanging around them. This is interesting, because Miki seems to not want to grow up, while Tsuwabuki wants to grow up so fast. Perhaps they are becoming more balanced? Miki is training a child, thus appearing more like an adult to someone and taking a teaching role, while Tsuwabuki is accepting the student role and that he has more to learn. Also, Kozue is hanging around them, and she looks more calm than she usually does when Miki is around other people.

Wakaba's scene was interesting to me. I'm sad that she forgot Utena, but it seems like she's taking on Utena's role in her absence, as this other girl glomps her from behind. Maybe Wakaba is becoming more like a "prince"? Or a more "special person"?

I think that's at least most of the scenes, but feel free to mention any other characters. :3 Who do you think will "graduate" first? It seems like leaving Ohtori, graduating, and dying are all very similar. Maybe when Ruka "died", he really "graduated"? But then again, Mikage's graduation seems different.

Last edited by SleepDebtFairy (04-16-2007 09:31:32 PM)

#2 | Back to Top04-16-2007 10:54:32 PM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: Ohtori students - What will they do after the series?

I think graduating means simply leaving. emot-wink  Death is not necessary for that, although even in Utena's case she could be considered 'dead' in some sense. As in she will not return to Ohtori because she has left it behind. The other students will probably leave Ohtori when they finish school, in a normal way. For them, Ohtori no longer means a prison/illusion, it has become just a school for them.

About Nanami, I think she did change. And quite a lot actually. Basically, you could see the changes in characters already in episode 37 but in the very end we see how things worked out for them. Hard to say if Nanami's happy or not, but she certainly seems content to me and she also appears much more mature. If she was clinging to Touga like she used to, she would've probably acted in a different way.

Oh, and I like your interpretation about Wakaba. Perhaps she realised that no one is special or that everyone can be special and thus she could be happier. emot-keke

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#3 | Back to Top04-16-2007 11:52:47 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

Maarika wrote:

I think graduating means simply leaving. emot-wink  Death is not necessary for that, although even in Utena's case she could be considered 'dead' in some sense. As in she will not return to Ohtori because she has left it behind. The other students will probably leave Ohtori when they finish school, in a normal way. For them, Ohtori no longer means a prison/illusion, it has become just a school for them.

About Nanami, I think she did change. And quite a lot actually. Basically, you could see the changes in characters already in episode 37 but in the very end we see how things worked out for them. Hard to say if Nanami's happy or not, but she certainly seems content to me and she also appears much more mature. If she was clinging to Touga like she used to, she would've probably acted in a different way.

Oh, and I like your interpretation about Wakaba. Perhaps she realised that no one is special or that everyone can be special and thus she could be happier. emot-keke

Yeah, that's where I was confused. I'm not sure if Utena "graduated" or "died" in the eyes of Ohtori. It was more like she vanished and that Akio wiped her from everyone's memories. (but, her influence still seems apparent) Ruka "died", and Akio said Mikage "graduated".. although, Mikage is really confusing for me. Technically, it was like he was frozen in time and his death was delayed, wasn't it?

But then there's Tokiko, who left on her own and later came back to visit Mamiya's grave. I think normal students who graduate Ohtori could come back and re-visit. It also seems that Ohtori is like Never Never land.. no one grows old when they stay there, but they do when they leave.

Yeah, I was pretty certain that Nanami changed a lot.. probably more than some of the other characters, in my opinion. I'm just not sure that scene reflected her change. But she did seem more mature, and she was less clingy to her brother, yet still "close".

Maybe so. emot-keke I like to think that even if Wakaba didn't remember Utena, she was still influenced by her. But without Utena there, she didn't really have anyone to cling to or look up to, so maybe she turned into her own "prince" or "special person"? I wonder if she still hangs around with Tatsuya.

#4 | Back to Top04-17-2007 02:09:17 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

SleepDebtFairy wrote:

Mikage is really confusing for me. Technically, it was like he was frozen in time and his death was delayed, wasn't it?

We have been talking about it here http://forums.ohtori.nu/viewtopic.php?id=577

Well i think Mikage opened a flower's shop o_o

#5 | Back to Top04-17-2007 08:50:46 AM

Hysterical Woman
Touga Topper
Website

I found Nanami quietly serving tea sad. I want my bitchy Nanami! emot-mad (I mean bitchy in a good way)

"So you should crossdress and help people.” And she did.

#6 | Back to Top04-17-2007 12:27:54 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

I agree that the whole nanami thing is kinda outta place. I think it has to do more with nanami's feelings towards utena. a secret jelousy or maybe even secret admiration or possibly lust. theres a fanfic that really delves into nanami, but i seem to have lost my bookmark to it emot-frown
once i find it i will post. it has some very interesting concepts as to what happened post series, and gives thought about wether or not utena was really forgotten.
I dont believe that any of them truelly forgot, and nanami best reflects this in her complete change of personality. no rival, no competition.

We all have our own little addictions.

#7 | Back to Top04-17-2007 02:42:56 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

I always saw the ending as not a revolution of the world, but rather the people in it. No character really got their wish, or the power to make their dreams come true
(no miracles, no eternity, no shining thing...). But they gain strength as people to deal with that. They aren't "happy", they're content. Satisfied.

Saionji doesn't get his wish for eternity, and to finally win over Touga. Instead, he develops a real friendship with him. That is the true eternity. Touga doesn't become all powerful, as he once said he wished to be. But he learns that having a bond with someone is more important that having control over them. Nanami does not surpass everything, and she does not get Touga to herself. She shares him and supports him without smothering him. When they gradulate, I think Saionji and Touga will open a dojo, and Nanami will still be there, serving tea and cleaning floors.

Juri does not gain the power of miracles, and she does not free herself from Shiori or from her feelings. But she learns to cope with that, and to move on day by day. It is miraculous that she is able to overcome the emotions which kept her from being human. Shiori doesn't gain the power of miracles either, and she is unable to excape Juri, but moreover, herself. But she finds solace in working under Juri as a fencer, and slowly develops her own sense of self. I think after they graduate, Shiori will go on to compete in national fencing championships, and Juri will come to every single one, watching from the stands as she cheers on her star pupil. etc-love

Miki doesn't get to keep his innocence, and still must give up his purity bit by bit. But he matures. He sees the world in a different light; so what if it isn't beautiful and clear? Who's to say he won't change that? With Mitsuru, his innocence will live on just as any other legacy would; through a child. Kozue doesn't destroy all things in the world to stay with Miki. She doesn't go back to the world they had. In it's stead, she makes a new one. Just as Miki matured, so did she. She is able to let go of her possesiveness, and admire his talent healthily. Mitsuru didn't become and adult, he didn't become the perfect big brother prince figure. But he finds his place in between, where he can grow up without growing up. He begins to mature, but at his own pace. The big thing with this scene was maturity, IMO. I think Miki will go on to conduct and orchestra, with Kozue at the piano. Mitsuru will own the theatre they perform in, as well as serveral art studios, and coffee shops. I'm not sure why it seems like this is what Mitsuru would do, but it does to me. Perhaps Nanami passed on her wealth to him so she could live the normal life with Touga?

Wakaba didn't push special people into another world, nor did she become one herself. She realized the things that make her special are just as good as the things that make others special. She, like Shiori, found her sense of self. She became confident in who she was, and took on her own life rather than clinging to those who had a glamorous life. The girl glomping her is so heart warming to me, because it shows that Wakaba is glomp-worthy.

Keiko didn't kill Nanami, and she didn't win the heart of the man she loved. But what she really needed was respect, for both herself and her friends. This is what she gets. Aiko and Yuuko seem to be more loyal to her, and vice versa. Having Suzuki, Yamada, and Tanaka get shot down shows that Keiko knows she is somebody, and she doesn't have to catch every bone thrown her way (no pun intended). She's better than that, and she knows this now. I think Keiko, Aiko, and Yuuko will go on to form and acting trio, and each year they perform The Tale Of The Rose.

My two cents. emot-keke

EDIT: Typoseses.

Last edited by dollface (11-27-2008 03:29:50 PM)

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#8 | Back to Top04-17-2007 04:44:22 PM

Pandora
Pathtracer

I really like your analysis of the scenes, dollface, and I don't have anything extra to add.
I agree with what you said. To me, the series left us with those scenes and a sense of 'well, it's not the revolution they thought they would get, but they're happy and isn't that a revolution enough?'.
These people didn't need miracles or a shining thing, really, I think, just the strength inside to get on with their lives. And being free of the duels, they were able to do that.

I like to see it as a very positive ending emot-smile

#9 | Back to Top04-17-2007 08:31:46 PM

Alexandra
Covert Diarist

I agree, I think the ending was very good.  At first I was a bit disappointed because it wasn't a jump out and slap you with a happy ending.  I had to piece everything together and think about the whole story before I went "Oh!" and felt satisfied. emot-keke  I've always thought that Anthy found Utena and runs a floral shop.

#10 | Back to Top04-17-2007 10:05:19 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Alexandra wrote:

I agree, I think the ending was very good.  At first I was a bit disappointed because it wasn't a jump out and slap you with a happy ending.  I had to piece everything together and think about the whole story before I went "Oh!" and felt satisfied. emot-keke  I've always thought that Anthy found Utena and runs a floral shop.

I had to watch the ending at least twice before I realized that it was a happy one emot-smile

When I suggested this thread, I was wondering what the characters would do after graduation -- not just after the series is over!  I'll start with the Student Council.

Miki -- A conductor, absolutely.  Great answer, dollface!  It'll take him a long time to get there, though; right now he thinks he wants to be a piano player and maybe a composer.  But at some point in his tenure at Ohtori or at college, he's going to learn to embrace his natural charisma, and he'll realize he was born to the baton.

Saionji -- I love the image of Saionji running a dojo.  He's always going to be a stereotypical male; running a dojo would let him be a stereotypical male in a good way.  And the experience of honing a craft to perfection is exactly what Saionji needs for growth.

Touga -- Touga I don't see running a dojo.  Touga is good at things by accident; he doesn't have the dedication or interest to take up martial arts vocationally.  I suspect he'll go to an elite college, then become a businessman or politician.  I'm leaning towards politician, and I think he'll surprise himself by becoming a pretty decent statesman.

Nanami -- She'll go through a phase where she's bent on being Touga's chief of staff, and she would probably do a halfway decent job, but eventually she'll want to sever the umbilical cord.  What then, though?... She might try to become an actress, but she'd flunk out of acting school.  Unless she accidentally becomes an improv comedian, my guess is that someday she'll be a talk show hostess.

Juri -- I wonder whether Juri has ever paused, or will ever pause, to consider whether she actually likes fencing or is just doing it out of inertia.  If she didn't improve in the years for which Ruka was away, I don't think the spark is there.  I see her as... maybe an art critic?

#11 | Back to Top04-17-2007 10:25:38 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

satyreyes wrote:

When I suggested this thread, I was wondering what the characters would do after graduation -- not just after the series is over!  I'll start with the Student Council.

Oh..

I knew I forgot something.

emot-redface Pfft. Picky, picky. We can post about all of that after-series stuff here. etc-love

I also thought that Juri seemed to lack a passion for fencing. During here whole three years (or more?) of pining over Shiori, she seemed stagnant and unchanging.

But I could see her doing a lot of things. She models and bowls as part-time hobbies in addition to being the fencing captain, but I wonder if that's all just to be distracted. I can see Juri sticking with the fencing team for a while just to help Shiori train, though. Maybe Shiori will become the new fencing captain, and Juri will move on to discover her own inner ambitions? I like that idea. I can see Juri trying out a number of things before finding what's right for her. And Shiori as the new fencing team captain would be interesting; she needs to discover herself, too.

Last edited by SleepDebtFairy (04-17-2007 10:26:43 PM)

#12 | Back to Top04-17-2007 11:07:22 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

Im posting here because i feel silly!

Utena- in a coma somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Anthy- on a round the workd trip to find Utena. She will probably go home after her trip, tired and sad wanting to give up and Utena will just *poof*
Akio- Two words.. Strip Club.
Touga- After losing Utena yet again he looses all his confidence and becomes a street walking whore boy....who then works for Akio.
Saionji- Was following Touga and is also working with him in Akio's joint
Miki- tied up in Kozue's basement.
Juri- tied up in Shiori's basement (of her own free will)
Wakaba- Bungee jumping glomp fest.
Nanami- in hiding after her unsuccessful forehead reduction surgery.
Kozue- Makin' milkshakes!
Shiori- Makin babies with men infront of the tied up Juri.
Mitsuru- Movie critique. (TWO THUMBS DOWN! it has no Nanami)
Kanae- Zombie.
Tatsuya- ...............ya.
Keiko, Aiko, and Yuko- Dead after choking on pocky.
Tsuzuki, Yamada, and Tanaka- Salmonela.
Mikage- Imaginary Living Body
Nemuro- browsing the innernets to see if they are a series of tubes.
Tokiko- Biochemist.
Mamiya- flippin burgers
Real Mamiya- Dead
Ruka- Zombie
the Shadow girls- Went on to open a shadow puppet theater.
Dios- God (nuff said)
The Teacher- Dominatrix
Chu-Chu- Food critique (chu chuchuchu chu chuuuuu chuchu chu)
Frog- looking for Chu-Chu
Kitten Nanami tried to drown- REVENGE!
Elephants- REVENGE
Mongoose- REVENGE
Snails- leavin slime trails..or in France.
Octopus balloon- Hentai monster.
Random boy- new campus playboy
Random Girl- new campus Kozue.

did i leave anyone out.................................That matters.

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (04-18-2007 10:34:15 AM)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#13 | Back to Top04-18-2007 01:19:11 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

satyreyes wrote:

Juri -- I wonder whether Juri has ever paused, or will ever pause, to consider whether she actually likes fencing or is just doing it out of inertia.  If she didn't improve in the years for which Ruka was away, I don't think the spark is there.  I see her as... maybe an art critic?

Honestly, I don't think Juri enjoy fencing nearly as much as one might think she would. I think she used to like it, but after the go 'round with Shiori and Taylor, she's lost the passion. It has simply become routine, like science was [somewhat, IMO] to Nemuro. He didn't want to do it, he had to do it. Familiarity is a safe haven from how chaotic life really is. Bury yourself in what you are good at, and you will always be able to fall back on it. This is why I predict Shiori as the compeditor, and not Juri. She'll continue fencing until she graduates, if only for the good of the team, and maybe a little bit for Shiori. But after graduation...I just don't see her as pursuing it.

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#14 | Back to Top04-18-2007 02:17:23 PM

guardian_rose
Precious One

ok! i finally found it!
http://www.thekeep.org/~harnums/fanfic/utena/skin.txt

Its called benieth the skin. it explains what could have happened, and to me, was written so well that its convincing. I would give it 2 poptart's up!

also shows what kind of direction the characters might go after graduation.
I personally believe that Juri would open a lesbian only club in tokiyo<3

Last edited by guardian_rose (04-18-2007 02:18:45 PM)

We all have our own little addictions.

#15 | Back to Top04-18-2007 02:46:31 PM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

KissingT.Kiryuu wrote:

Mamiya- flippin burgers

Quoted for totally random nonsense of the year. I poptart you. But i think he's with willy wonka, making the jesus crisp pop tart...

#16 | Back to Top04-18-2007 02:55:20 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

guardian_rose wrote:

I personally believe that Juri would open a lesbian only club in tokiyo<3

MMMM. SMELLS LIKE FANFICTION.

Read THIS for an idea regarding Juri and a club...Arisugawa's Locket

And the prequel, too! Echoes of a Final Duel

This fanfic author is as brilliant and talented as our resident author Alithea. She even participated in a Locket special! Isn't THAT cool? emot-keke

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#17 | Back to Top04-18-2007 03:57:41 PM

rhyaniwyn
Myth is my Bitch
Website

I agree.  When I first found out about the ending (script and synopsis reading), I was devestated.  I thought it was the most horrible ending I could imagine.  That Utena tried so hard and never became a Prince. 

I was a lot younger then and as enamored of fairy tales as Utena herself.  But then one day I realized that Utena really won in a way even she didn't realize.

I always figured everyone will slowly grow up and leave Ohtori.  Touga will stop being quite such a heartless playboy and learn to have real friendships (even if he isn't a "relationship" sort of guy).  Miki will learn to stop trying to ressurect his idealized childhood.  Nanami already learned that her self-worth doesn't have to come from her brother--but she will learn to calm down a little.  And so forth, generally agreeing with what has already been said.

What the characters actually do as far as careers go is speculation I've never indulged in.  It was interesting to read the of ideas.  Some of those images really make sense--Saionji in a dojo, Touga as a politician or businessman...  Never considered that before.

Last edited by rhyaniwyn (04-18-2007 03:59:18 PM)

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/absolethe/itrg_signature.jpg

#18 | Back to Top04-18-2007 04:13:14 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I've never really thought about what most of the characters would do after leaving the school, but on first glance, I think Nanami would end up being a businesswoman. She has the brains and the money for it, and a good intuition, and years with Touga will have taught her to manipulate others. I'd hate to face her in the boardroom.

Saionji would probably run a dojo, yes, but he might have another job on the side if the dojo doesn't make enough money. If he does, I'm betting he teaches. Probably specifically Japanese courses.

Touga, well... he's got potential as a businessman and a lawyer both, but I think at the very least he'd get a minor in History as well, if not actually finish a degree in it. I've always maintained that the power plays on the world stage would interest him-- all the sex, greed, and manipulation his heart could possibly desire.

I always think of Juri moving to England. I'm not really sure why.

Utena and Anthy... well. Hard to say. On one hand Anthy might like to run a flower shop, but on the other, she might not want the reminder of Ohtori. I'm gonna say she runs one of those impossibly crowded curio shops where if you look at something wrong it will break and cause a chain reaction that breaks an entire shelf of delicate and expensive stuff. And she'll smile when it happens. Utena will be responsible for half the stock breaking at any given time, but Anthy will just write it off as a business expense. Utena... I don't know. I'm leaning toward an EMT.

That's all for now, I'll think about the others later. emot-smile

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#19 | Back to Top04-18-2007 04:29:14 PM

rhyaniwyn
Myth is my Bitch
Website

An EMT?

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/absolethe/itrg_signature.jpg

#20 | Back to Top04-18-2007 04:34:56 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Yeah, Emergency Medical Technician. High stress job, but I think it's the kind of stress that Utena would deal with well. Saving people's lives after 911 calls. Like I said, I'm not sure, but I keep thinking she would do well with that.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#21 | Back to Top04-19-2007 02:40:07 AM

SwordKing
Saionji Slapper

Here are my own calls-

Utena and Anthy: Reunite, get married, and move to Tokyo.

Utena: After a brief pro wrestling career, joins a local all-female theatre.

Anthy: Runs a flower shop located beneath the apartment she and Utena live in.

Miki: Becomes a world famous concert pianist.

Kozue: Lives the rest her days in relative comfort as a politician's mistress.

Juri: After breaking free of Shiori, becomes an olympic fencer and later a movie action star.

Shiori: Goes nuts after being dumped, tried to attack Juri at her medal ceremony, and gets sent to an asylum for the criminally insane.

Akio: The odds finally catch up to him and he dies in a spectacular car crash involving the Akiomobile, the three singing idiots, Chuchu, the Shadow Players, a jar of peanut butter, and a rogue elephant.

Touga: Following Akio's death, circumstances lead to him becoming the new headmaster. That lasts about a week, then he runs off to become a rock star.

Saionji: With little to no warning, Touga makes him come along.

Nanami: Tried to fill in for Touga, which resulted in a nervous breakdown. Is now a simple elementary level teacher. Also currently dating Miki.

Wakaba: Lives happily ever after with Tatsuya. Or whatever the Onion Prince's name was.

Chuchu: His work done, he goes back to whench he came, to claim his rightful place as king of the monkeymice. But that is a story for another time.

#22 | Back to Top04-19-2007 08:37:07 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

I thought the ending was pretty happy the first time I watched it.. but I was pretty surprised when I once saw someone dissing the series, saying he/she didn't like animes where "only the main characters grew/benefited/find happiness in the end". I completely disagreed with that. To me, all of the characters grew in one way or another, and the ending showed that strongly. Everyone had their own "revolution" and were slowly growing into being better people.

Yasha wrote:

Utena and Anthy... well. Hard to say. On one hand Anthy might like to run a flower shop, but on the other, she might not want the reminder of Ohtori. I'm gonna say she runs one of those impossibly crowded curio shops where if you look at something wrong it will break and cause a chain reaction that breaks an entire shelf of delicate and expensive stuff. And she'll smile when it happens. Utena will be responsible for half the stock breaking at any given time, but Anthy will just write it off as a business expense. Utena... I don't know. I'm leaning toward an EMT.

That's all for now, I'll think about the others later. emot-smile

I've wondered about that too. I could picture Anthy being a florist, but I could also picture her not being one. I often wonder if she really actually hates roses after having to have been the rose bride for so long. (In a way, they might symbolize the students at Ohtori, or princesses..?) I think she would prefer animals, actually. etc-love

Oh, and I really like the idea of Nanami being a businesswoman, and Utena an EMT. emot-keke

Last edited by SleepDebtFairy (04-19-2007 08:38:10 PM)

#23 | Back to Top04-19-2007 08:56:26 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Here are my 'off the wall' calls for what happens to the SKU cast well after episode 39.

Utena finds herself reincarnated as a boy in the past with no clear memories, grows up and develops a reputation for being a living computer, meets a woman who has a sickly younger brother and using some poptarts, causes the death of 100 students which drives him to such dispair that he suffers another amnesic  attack and wakes up inside a coffin believing her parents are dead....

Anthy travels around for a while and gets herself a pink '86 and gets a job delivering tofu until on one of her runs' she defeats the current Mt. Akina downhill champ and from then on, she becomes a legendary rally driver.

Miki and Juri get married and have twin boys who kept to themselves until, some blonde french boy convinces them to join his club where they entertain female guests with their twincest act.

Nanami ends up working for a zoo as a vet.

Shiori after getting over the fact that Juri married Miki, she discovered she had great magical potential and studied sorcery and some place called Hogworts.

Kozue and Tsuwabuki join forces where Kozue seduced rich influencial men and Tsuwabuki would using his spying abilities to collect information and photos on these men to use as blackmail.

#24 | Back to Top04-19-2007 09:19:11 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Tamago wrote:

[b][u][color=darkgreen]
Kozue and Tsuwabuki join forces where Kozue seduced rich influencial men and Tsuwabuki would using his spying abilities to collect information and photos on these men to use as blackmail.

THIS I actually would believe can happen.
Hm, I think Anthy and Utena would end up having coffee shop or a tea house, seeing that they've promised each other to drink tea and have fun in ten years. Either that, or Anthy opens up a tea house, and Utena gets some minimum wage job working in a cubicle, but is still happy with her life. But I can picture her working as EMT, too, with her personality. Although... I have a feeling she's not exactly the most careful person in the world.

Speaking of cubicles, Kozue might end up working as the "secretary" of the boss of a multimillionaire company. She'd make her subordinate go through living hell while shutting the window blinds in the office...

Last edited by Hiraku (04-19-2007 09:20:16 PM)

#25 | Back to Top04-19-2007 09:51:39 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Yasha wrote:

Touga, well... he's got potential as a businessman and a lawyer both

emot-rolleyes emot-rolleyes emot-rolleyes
Darling, we've covered this. Touga becomes a hideously wealthy businessman whose growing boredom with his solitary life of luxury leads him to steal priceless paintings from museums for fun. Akio leaves Ohtori Academy to head a major law firm staffed partly by his own infernal offspring. He gets chicks to blow him in restaurants and still lives at the top of an ominous tower. Saionji also takes up law, but runs a far smaller operation in a quiet town, where he finds all the excessive exercise in the world can't make him stop thinking about tying his secretary to the table and smacking her ass red.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

Board footer