This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-30-2008 10:03:02 PM

XHelios6
Rose Bride
Website

Important Message

Hello. It's been a while since I was last on here. About four or five months. Most of you know as the kid who wouldn't shut up about that fanfic of his, and that is the reason I am typing this message. It has been a long time since I was able to finish the last chapter of my story. I have been in a rut concerning this. I apologize to anyone whom I have kept waiting and to everyone who I have been annoying with this. This is one of the worst cases of writer's block I have ever had. I envy the rest of you who are able to finish your stories. For now, it is on hiatus until I am able to finish the next chapter, to anyone cares. I am going to be writing some other stuff, not about Utena, and editing the chapters already there, until I can get back into the zone. And when I do post the next part, I'm doing it solely on fanfiction.net.

Thank you to all who have read or glanced at my story, who have put up with me, and who have given me good reviews. Happy Halloween and good luck to you in the future.

And to BlackRoseVixen, I'm sorry I never gave you that review.

"Momma, I'm scared of Peter Pan!" "We all are, honey."

#2 | Back to Top10-31-2008 11:57:59 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

Re: Important Message

It's okay, hon emot-keke It's never too late. My fanfic is finished now, so I'm just glad for reviews when I get them emot-smile Good luck with your own fic!!! etc-love

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

Board footer