This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top12-27-2009 12:59:54 AM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

Re: My Piercing!

It seems like everyone is as divided as me. emot-tongue I would get both but I really would rather just have one.. for job purposes too but also I just don't want to have too many piercings to deal with..but they're all so nice!

I got my first belly-button piercing jewelry for Christmas. emot-dance I took out my original jewelry for the first time (was scared to at first) and put in one of the new pieces. And I'm so happy because it looks like my piercing has healed! Its been less than five months and for several months I've been trying to figure out if its been healed or not but now I'm pretty sure it is. Just in case, I soaked the new jewelry in alcohol before putting it in. But I'm so happy about it! emot-dance

#27 | Back to Top12-29-2009 09:23:06 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Grats on the healed piercing. emot-keke Belly-button piercings are awesome.

#28 | Back to Top01-03-2010 04:34:21 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Oh....I love piercings. Got 15.

Eyebrow
Nose
Lip
3 x Helix in my left ear
Conch ring in my left ear
Tragus ring
Both lobes done, plus....
....8mm flesh tunnels in both
Vertical scaffold in right ear
Nipple
Navel

Gonna get more once I know I've got a job lined up where they don't mind pierced up be-mohawked scruffs, lol. Being made redundant sucks cock bigtime.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#29 | Back to Top01-03-2010 07:36:10 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

My goodness, 15? emot-gonk Hurts just thinking about it, all those needles

#30 | Back to Top01-03-2010 10:55:35 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Miss Bluesky wrote:

Oh....I love piercings. Got 15.

Eyebrow
Nose
Lip
3 x Helix in my left ear
Conch ring in my left ear
Tragus ring
Both lobes done, plus....
....8mm flesh tunnels in both
Vertical scaffold in right ear
Nipple
Navel

Gonna get more once I know I've got a job lined up where they don't mind pierced up be-mohawked scruffs, lol. Being made redundant sucks cock bigtime.

The only one you mentioned that slightly squicks me are the nipples. Doesn't that hurt like hell? emot-confused

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#31 | Back to Top01-04-2010 11:20:08 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

OMG 15. O.O Wow, amazing!

Yesterday we took Lina to get her eyebrow stabbed! Its like she was meant to have an eyebrow piercing all along. I think I've finally decided on a nose piercing.. but when I'm less broke.

#32 | Back to Top01-05-2010 10:15:13 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

lawl. No, the nipple piercing was fine, my nose was worse, we were talking while he was doing it so it wasn't all that bad. I guess the weird bit was that the first guy to touch my boob was doing it to stab a big ol' needle in it. XD
I forgot my tongue piercing! Went along to get it done and they'd run out of painkillers. Had it done anyway like. It wasn't half bad...kind of enjoyed it, actually.
But yeah, piercings are great, I'd recommend them to anyone as long as you can take care of them properly. My goal is over twenty.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#33 | Back to Top01-31-2010 08:38:52 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

N-N-N-N-NECRO'D

So I'm considering a new piercing, on the grounds that if someone isn't going to hire me on the basis of piercings, one more isn't going to hurt--they either will or they won't, sort of thing.
But I'm not sure what exactly. I was thinking of either a helix spiral, another eyebrow, the nape of my neck, a hip piercing or a handweb. Just not sure which.
Any advice from anyone? Ideas for something different? emot-smile

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#34 | Back to Top01-31-2010 09:29:21 PM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

Just thinking about it from the work angle, I would avoid anything on the hands. The chances of you getting in a situation in a normal work environment that might tear it are... it makes my brain hurt thinking about it, really.

Also, good to know the technical name for the only other piercing I have ever wanted (the helix).

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m526/aines_pixels/mikageirgsig02-2012.png

#35 | Back to Top02-02-2010 12:32:50 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Aine Silveria wrote:

Just thinking about it from the work angle, I would avoid anything on the hands. The chances of you getting in a situation in a normal work environment that might tear it are... it makes my brain hurt thinking about it, really.

Also, good to know the technical name for the only other piercing I have ever wanted (the helix).

Yep yep, sound advice like. Reminds me, one of my mates owes me a DIY helix piercing. Bit of a scary thought, that. XD

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#36 | Back to Top02-02-2010 12:49:05 AM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

The idea of even getting another piercing makes my insides all shrivel up, and an at home one scares me. (Reasoning being that my ear piercings hurt like bloody hell, and I know those are supposed to be wimpy little piercings) They can be gorgeous things, but some of them really do make me squicky (like I never ever wand to look at male genital piercings ever again).

Last edited by Aine Silveria (02-02-2010 12:49:30 AM)

#37 | Back to Top02-02-2010 06:39:30 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Aine Silveria wrote:

The idea of even getting another piercing makes my insides all shrivel up, and an at home one scares me. (Reasoning being that my ear piercings hurt like bloody hell, and I know those are supposed to be wimpy little piercings) They can be gorgeous things, but some of them really do make me squicky (like I never ever wand to look at male genital piercings ever again).

Serious? When did you get your ears done like? If I remember it feels sort of like getting them stapled but not that painful, but everyone's different innit. Hey, if you give it a try, it might be different. I mean, period pain is most definetly worse, so if you can cope with that a piercing's nowt. emot-tongue

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#38 | Back to Top02-02-2010 07:33:09 AM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

Almost... ten years ago now, actually. Yeesh, I feel old, since I was 15 or so when I got them. And, uh, since I get little to no period pains, that's a rather poor comparison. XD Anyway, I had heard they'd redone the ear-piercing tech in most of the shops so it was less painful, but that was after I got them pierced. I'm sure getting it done at a reputable piercing shop would help too (the ears were done at... a Claire's, I think), but it doesn't help I'm also still paranoid about what my mom would say. emot-mad Plz to be not laughing. >>;;;

#39 | Back to Top02-03-2010 11:15:22 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Aine Silveria wrote:

Almost... ten years ago now, actually. Yeesh, I feel old, since I was 15 or so when I got them. And, uh, since I get little to no period pains, that's a rather poor comparison. XD Anyway, I had heard they'd redone the ear-piercing tech in most of the shops so it was less painful, but that was after I got them pierced. I'm sure getting it done at a reputable piercing shop would help too (the ears were done at... a Claire's, I think), but it doesn't help I'm also still paranoid about what my mom would say. emot-mad Plz to be not laughing. >>;;;

Eee right, I see. lol Claire's, they use the guns nowadays, just goes right through in a second. Although if you wanted a helix piercing you should get it at a piercer's where they use a needle, because guns can shatter the cartilege.
No laughter from me, I'm good with pain but hugely squeamish. Someone cuts their finger and I'm horrified. Bit weird when you have 17 piercings.
Just had me hips done also. They couldn't numb it....now that was a motherfucker. Looks good, but ouch man.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#40 | Back to Top02-05-2010 07:53:25 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Someone cuts their finger and I'm horrified. Bit weird when you have 17 piercings.

People can be funny that way. emot-biggrin
Wow 17 piercings. You're a true fan - I commend you! Piercings=poptart

#41 | Back to Top02-08-2010 04:26:03 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs202.snc3/20950_292374199369_659539369_3581222_2504103_n.jpg

yeah so got me chub on a bit right now, ignore the tubby belly and concentrate on the good stuff. emot-tongue
This was taken right after I got me hips pierced.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#42 | Back to Top02-08-2010 04:48:46 PM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

lol, as if there's anything bad there that we SHOULDN'T be concentrating on. Lovely tummy there Bluesky, those are some pretty sweet piercings. emot-keke

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

Board footer