This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top03-17-2008 11:06:44 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Re: Favorite Non-Traditional Pairings

You know, I occasionally get the feeling that the reason Akio avoids her so much is because Kanae is secretly a major dominatrix. He limps for weeks after one of her sessions, especially when she's getting all that Anthy-stress out. I'm getting these images of her stuffing her scarf in his mouth, tying him up, taking out the parachute from that special fanfic, a whip, a bulldozer, a stick of celery, peanut butter, raisins, hair-dye, etc...

Hey. After all. Mrs. Ohtori is her mother.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#27 | Back to Top03-19-2008 07:08:48 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Jellineck wrote:

I'm getting these images of her stuffing her scarf in his mouth, tying him up, taking out the parachute from that special fanfic, a whip, a bulldozer, a stick of celery, peanut butter, raisins, hair-dye, etc...

That started out hot and went to hell fast. emot-frown

'Special fanfic'....like a fanfic that rides the short bus. emot-biggrin

Although really it wouldn't surprise me to hear Kanae has a domme streak. I just doubt it'll ever, ever come out.

Oh shit. I was thinking 'who else would be a dominatrix' and I immediately went 'Duh. Nanami and Wakaba'...both of whom have been paired with Saionji. Who I suspect isn't much of a sub.

Yikes.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#28 | Back to Top03-20-2008 07:10:32 AM

Neva Caruso
Tenjou Tilter

SexingTouga24/7/365 wrote:

RukaXtouga my fav

Shameless pimpage, but I have written both Touga/Ruka (http://nevacaruso.livejournal.com/102696.html) and Akio/Ruka (http://nevacaruso.livejournal.com/110920.html#cutid1).  I'd love to hear what you think.

#29 | Back to Top03-20-2008 03:01:16 PM

Hedgehogey
Framed Landscaper

As for me...Mikage x Miki.

Second.

#30 | Back to Top03-20-2008 04:51:29 PM

Nocturnalux
Qualified Duellist

Epi_lepsia wrote:

I think it's the 11th time i post this pics in this forum emot-tongue

That's all good, that's all good emot-biggrin I'm a fan of Ruka x Mikage myself. And it's a pairing we don't see much.

Oh and at times I get the impression that Juri is shipping Miki x Nanami.

#31 | Back to Top03-20-2008 05:17:58 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Chu Chu x Anthy. emot-tongue

Come on, he's gotta be there for more than just comic relief, doesn't he?

Doesn't he?

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#32 | Back to Top03-21-2008 01:20:39 AM

Adrasteia
Memorial Hollerer
Website

BioKraze wrote:

Chu Chu x Anthy. emot-tongue

Come on, he's gotta be there for more than just comic relief, doesn't he?

Doesn't he?

You just reminded me of Anthy's "choo choo" moment when having sex with Akio. Now I'm going to have nightmares. emot-mad

(that being said, AnthyxChu-chu isn't too far out for this series. He is, after all, a mini-Akio...)

#33 | Back to Top03-21-2008 10:44:33 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

There's certainly plenty of hentai doujinshi for that pairing. emot-gonk Apparently Chu-chu's penis is larger than he is.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#34 | Back to Top03-22-2008 05:42:08 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Neva Caruso wrote:

RukaXtouga my fav

Shameless pimpage, but I have written both Touga/Ruka (http://nevacaruso.livejournal.com/102696.html) and Akio/Ruka (http://nevacaruso.livejournal.com/110920.html#cutid1).  I'd love to hear what you think.

cool Interesting and unlike my fantasy's involving some members of the utena's male cast.... possible and plausible. I like it and keep up the pimpage after all it involves touga who is more then used to it at this point.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#35 | Back to Top03-22-2008 09:31:14 PM

Neva Caruso
Tenjou Tilter

Neva Caruso wrote:

RukaXtouga my fav

cool Interesting and unlike my fantasy's involving some members of the utena's male cast.... possible and plausible. I like it and keep up the pimpage after all it involves touga who is more then used to it at this point.

*giggles* Re: Touga and pimpage... quite true!

And thank you!! "Possible and plausible" is what I like to hear about my fics, especially with uncommon pairings! (I personally think that Ruka has potential chemistry with a good chunk of the cast, but this may just be fangirl bias talking.)

#36 | Back to Top03-23-2008 07:43:15 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

I remember a Ruka/Mikage fanfic somewhere....

#37 | Back to Top03-25-2008 09:48:22 AM

ayla
Wakaba Wrangler
Website

Touga x Ruka
or reverse, RxT is also OK

And... yes my fav is Touga&Saionji
but I don't mind if Ruka comes and threesome *blush*

Baby I love the work of Ruka on Mikage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Only with Touga, can Sai be the seme:devil:

I love Touga
I love Saionji
I love Koyasu Takehito
I love Kusao Takeshi

#38 | Back to Top03-25-2008 04:18:16 PM

Coco Melancholy
Framed Landscaper

Miki and Namai strangely enough, they seem to get along quite well, I really enjoyed their interaction in the egg episode and the episode after Nanami uncovered Akio and Anthy's...uh..secrect? I really thought she was going to go, yea, sure, we can swap rooms, mostly because I'm evil and would do that to Miki, guilt-free, with a grin on my face, and the mental images to boot.

Aside from those two, I'm pretty much all game when it comes to pairings. I have some leanings for Mikage pairings like MikagexUtena and mix and match dynamic's with those three: MikagexTokikoxMamiya.

Someone said semeSaionji and Touga, I would like to see that.

It usually takes fanfic to introduce me to crack.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tatsuya get some action. Oh great now I'm getting MikagexTatsuya images, just give me awhile for me to watch these.

#39 | Back to Top03-25-2008 08:35:38 PM

OnlyInThisLight
KING OF ALL DUCKS

That's it.  SemeSaionji.  It will be written.  emot-mad

#40 | Back to Top03-26-2008 04:29:59 AM

scuttling
New Student
Website

I would be v. interested in seeing some Mikage x Miki or Touga x Miki (though, re: his progress toward corruption, it's interesting that at the end of the episode in which he has been most corrupted he seems to have taken a step back / above all of that, because he lost ...?)

H-however, I'm one of those bizarre Miki x Nanami fans. HEAR ME OUT:

It isn't true that Mikage is the only male Nanami has shown interest in other than Touga-- in Miki's first episode, Nanami not only assumes that Miki plays for and crushes on her, but she seems genuinely pleased about it. Whether because of some familial familiarity or because they are in the same grade (though Miki takes advanced courses), they "hang out" a lot -- like Touga, she visits him while he plays more than once. She comes to him for advice (okay, she goes to a lot of people for advice 8)), and has an interest in protecting his innocence re: her not opting to switch living situations with him, thinking that he'd be eaten alive in that place.

He understands her bizarro Touga fixation, and she questions his stopwatchin'. They get along as equals, and both have sibling issues, a-and I don't know he'd be a good, rational, stabilizing force to her draammaaaaaaatics, and she'd keep him on his toes.

JUST A THOUGHT I am also piqued by like everything suggested except that which involves Chu-Chu ohlord. (Of course, JurixMiki would be pretty much lesbianism since Miki's such a darn girl).

#41 | Back to Top03-26-2008 04:45:09 AM

Coco Melancholy
Framed Landscaper

Nods sagely at everything OnlyInThisLight and scuttling has said, also I found it strange that Nanami should be so caught up in proving to Miki that Anthy is a freak, why should she care, wouldn't it better if they got together, at least then there's less of a chance of her hanging around her precious brother, so I'd imagine her to think.

After a reading a few interesting pairings in her, I think my interest in TougaxMiki has been pricked, or even MikixTouga emot-aaa you'd have to have a pretty messed up imagination for that. *starts fantasizing*

#42 | Back to Top03-26-2008 02:43:57 PM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Yet i love RukaMikage, RukaMiki seems to be very interesting too.

..yet, MikageMiki seems nice, too....

RukaMikage, MikageMiki, RukaMiki... yey!

#43 | Back to Top03-26-2008 07:40:42 PM

Neva Caruso
Tenjou Tilter

Epi_lepsia wrote:

Ruka/Mikage/Miki?

*BRAIN EXPLODES*

(As I remarked on my blog after reading this thread... hot DAMN, Ruka gets a lot of action for a character who dies after two episodes! See me not complaining. Should do a post at some point regarding why he's so insanely pair-up-able...)

#44 | Back to Top03-26-2008 09:07:15 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

ayla wrote:

Touga x Ruka
or reverse, RxT is also OK

And... yes my fav is Touga&Saionji
but I don't mind if Ruka comes and threesome *blush*

Baby I love the work of Ruka on Mikage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Only with Touga, can Sai be the seme:devil:

I wish that I could fucking draw emot-gonk

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#45 | Back to Top03-26-2008 09:34:53 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

Neva Caruso wrote:

Epi_lepsia wrote:

Ruka/Mikage/Miki?

*BRAIN EXPLODES*

(As I remarked on my blog after reading this thread... hot DAMN, Ruka gets a lot of action for a character who dies after two episodes! See me not complaining. Should do a post at some point regarding why he's so insanely pair-up-able...)

I wish I didn't have writer's block/a brace on right now... Then I might be able to find a semi-plausible way of doing this. Miki being haunted by the "graduated" students of Ohtori? Oh lord. Ghostly sex for the win.

#46 | Back to Top03-26-2008 09:57:36 PM

Neva Caruso
Tenjou Tilter

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

Miki being haunted by the "graduated" students of Ohtori? Oh lord. Ghostly sex for the win.

SO MUCH WIN.

Dude, if you don't write this, I might have to!

#47 | Back to Top03-27-2008 04:55:54 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Neva Caruso wrote:

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

Neva Caruso wrote:

Ruka/Mikage/Miki?

*BRAIN EXPLODES*

I wish I didn't have writer's block/a brace on right now... Then I might be able to find a semi-plausible way of doing this. Miki being haunted by the "graduated" students of Ohtori? Oh lord. Ghostly sex for the win.

SO MUCH WIN.

Dude, if you don't write this, I might have to!

Well, i know a couple of people who draws much Ruka x Mikage x Miki stuff at deviantart. Yey Ruka gets a lot of attention because DAMN HE'S THE SECOND TALLEST after Akio. It's all subconscious.

Miki is very into necrophilia, no? ... maybe his piano teacher died (sorry, graduated) as well. Maybe Kozue is dead D: she died when they were kids...!

poptart

#48 | Back to Top03-27-2008 05:00:41 AM

Coco Melancholy
Framed Landscaper

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

Neva Caruso wrote:

Epi_lepsia wrote:

Ruka/Mikage/Miki?

*BRAIN EXPLODES*

Oh you are corrupting me, and I'm not complaining. etc-wankgirletc-wankgirl

Ruka is like to SKU what kaworu is to Evangelion. Plus Ruka is simply a hot serving of awesomeness.

#49 | Back to Top03-27-2008 05:12:43 AM

Neva Caruso
Tenjou Tilter

Coco Melancholy wrote:

Plus Ruka is simply a hot serving of awesomeness.

YOU SPEAK TRUTH.

*hands thread back to its rightful owners, only slightly dented*

emot-keke

#50 | Back to Top03-27-2008 07:15:48 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Coco Melancholy wrote:

Ruka is like to SKU what kaworu is to Evangelion. Plus Ruka is simply a hot serving of awesomeness.

poptart quoted for the truth.

I'm working in somethiiiing.... *giggle* *giggle* *giggle*

I can't wait to post it when it's done...

Board footer