This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top10-14-2007 11:51:16 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Re: Which character best represents you?

Jellineck wrote:

You asked for it.

WARNING: Adult material.

Mmmm. How he loved that how the crimson welled, contrasting so beautifully with skin the shade of cinnamon. And it was just as sweet. Especially when flavored with a layer of whipped cream. Whipped cream...heh heh heh...the irony was just so poetic.

Those emerald hued orbs were wide with terror, but Miki could just taste the excitement coursing through his victim's veins. He could feel his massive duelist's blade pressing against the itchy layer of his pants as he viewed the once proud Chairman strung up in chains for his amusement.

"Why, Akio," he purred intimately, dragging the edges of his tapered digits along the muscular expanse of his toy's back. "Who would have known that the Devil himself could experience sweet fear? Do you know how tempting that mix of terror and musky desire is? I'm going to have to bask in those lovely scents, yes."

"No..." the Chairman whimpered, but he knew that pleading was useless. Miki could not be bargained with. Touga has tried, tried so hard to appeal to the ghosts of reason that plagued the demonic lust incarnate. And now he endured a fate worse than any of the cast aside toys of his past.

He heard the clicking of a stopwatch, and knew that Miki was going to try to his break his old record. It was time for the Devil to suffer all the torments of Hell.

Somewhere in the Rose Garden, a flower wilted and died.

This is hot and i have always wanted for the cannon subs to go all dom and chain people up for sexy fun times school-devil ex: you sound so sexy when you scream....

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#52 | Back to Top10-22-2007 10:35:16 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Utena.

She's an idealist and a realist. A hopeless romantic and a cynic.

She wants to find her prince AND be a prince.

I love that. X3

Visually and stylistically? I look natural with pink hair. Emiemipoemi knows. And I love wearing black, but not in a gawth way. I just think I look cute. X3

Similar interests or hobbies? Experiences and memories?

Ok. I can't do basketball. Or any sports at all. Or play the piano. Or grow stuff. Or anything cool.

I can write.

I guess I'd have to say I'd be most like a Shadow Girl. Doing weird, random stuff with imagery and symbolism and telling a story. What could be cooler than that?

#53 | Back to Top10-22-2007 10:52:50 PM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

Dross wrote:

Ok. I can't do basketball. Or any sports at all.

Basketball can do your nose, though. >:3

I really am not sure which character I'm like. I think I'm gonna be thinking about it all day in class tomorrow, though.

#54 | Back to Top10-22-2007 11:02:20 PM

Hinotori
The Notable Death Mantis

I'm what Miki would be like if he had Touga's sex drive.

Poor Kozue. emot-gonk

Hinotori made this post, and then went back and changed it later. Such is life.

#55 | Back to Top10-22-2007 11:36:09 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

God Emi...with the pwning.

How many times is it enough for you??

How many times....

Lova ya! etc-love

By the way: Emi = Miki +[ Akio( 2flamboyant evilness) - sexual deviancy]

#56 | Back to Top10-23-2007 09:38:21 AM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

Dross wrote:

God Emi...with the pwning.

How many times is it enough for you??

How many times....

Lova ya! etc-love

By the way: Emi = Miki +[ Akio( 2flamboyant evilness) - sexual deviancy]

Okay I SO don't want to be Akio.

Maybe Keiko?

#57 | Back to Top10-23-2007 10:49:52 AM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Oh, lots of interesting answers!

I'm not sure if I'd be just one character; I'm probably more of a mixture of the Juri/Shiori/Ruka triad.  Like Juri, I had a "locket" incident, and I have a lot of emotional baggage from it that's still defining me as a person.  Like Shiori, I have a wicked inferiority complex when it comes to some of my friends, even though I know they genuinely like and respect me.  And Ruka, well, let's just say I can be pretty manipulative when I think it's for someone's own good.

There's a good bit of the Shadow Girls in me, too.  I have my own little world and stories to keep me entertained, without too much interest in normal life.  Most people who meet me also think I'm totally nuts, so that counts, too. emot-biggrin

I'm a fan of pessimism: if you maintain the lowest expectations possible, they'll always be met or exceeded.

#58 | Back to Top10-23-2007 10:54:06 AM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

The thing that's so cool about the SKU characters is that there is almost every kind of personality type in it. And I can sit there and be "Oh well I'm kinda like him in this way but I'm also kind of like her in that way."

This is not an easy question! emot-gonk

#59 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:01:21 AM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Emiemipoemi wrote:

The thing that's so cool about the SKU characters is that there is almost every kind of personality type in it. And I can sit there and be "Oh well I'm kinda like him in this way but I'm also kind of like her in that way."

It's kinda like being a big ol' fruit salad, with little chunks of the characters all mixed together.  Nanami'd be Pineapple! school-chef

I'm a fan of pessimism: if you maintain the lowest expectations possible, they'll always be met or exceeded.

#60 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:03:20 AM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

ArsenicForBreakfast wrote:

Emiemipoemi wrote:

It's kinda like being a big ol' fruit salad, with little chunks of the characters all mixed together.  Nanami'd be Pineapple! school-chef

Okay I just pictured Nanami in a giant pineapple costume and I loled. emot-rofl

#61 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:08:31 AM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Emiemipoemi wrote:

The worst part is, Nanami WOULD do something bizarre like that, if it'd get Touga's attention.  I guess that means I'm like Nanami, too.  I'd dress up as a pinapple...>.>

#62 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:09:49 AM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

Emiemipoemi wrote:

The worst part is, Nanami WOULD do something bizarre like that, if it'd get Touga's attention.  I guess that means I'm like Nanami, too.  I'd dress up as a pinapple...>.>

Omfg Touga and Nanami dressed as pineapples. Dancing.

#63 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:21:10 AM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Emiemipoemi wrote:

Emiemipoemi wrote:

You do realise I'm obligated to draw a picture of this now, right?

#64 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:23:51 AM

Emiemipoemi
Troublesome Insect

Emiemipoemi wrote:

You do realise I'm obligated to draw a picture of this now, right?

DO IT.

#65 | Back to Top10-23-2007 11:27:48 AM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Emiemipoemi wrote:

DO IT.

DOING IT

#66 | Back to Top10-23-2007 12:18:11 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

I want to see this picture.

Now.

#67 | Back to Top10-23-2007 12:22:23 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Why do my innocent questions always eventually degenerate into sex, BDSM, and dancing pineapples?

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#68 | Back to Top10-23-2007 12:37:00 PM

ArsenicForBreakfast
Pathtracer
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Why do my innocent questions always eventually degenerate into sex, BDSM, and dancing pineapples?

Because it's Utena? 

@Dross: That doodle is posted it in the SKUpidity thread so as not to derail this one. ^.^

Last edited by ArsenicForBreakfast (10-23-2007 12:39:37 PM)

#69 | Back to Top10-23-2007 08:47:43 PM

Touga's_Disciple
Saionji Slapper

I've made 3 or 4 test of: what char of Utena are you?. 3 of them seems to refers me as Touga, the other one as Akio...
Sincerly i wish i could have all the sexappeal that Akio have... and the charisma Touga have.

Maybe Wakaba fits to me right now emot-rofl.

And I agree about the fruit salad. Bits of characters in all of it. Utena would be strawberries emot-biggrin.

"... and all of this is all an illusion. You will wake up, open your eyes and see that you are alone, in the middle of the night, crying and wishing to have someone by your side holding you and wiping out those tears.

That will be also an Illusion."

#70 | Back to Top10-30-2007 01:34:51 AM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

For me, it's Tatsuya. Sure, he's just a minor character, but his brief appearance summed up practically all the failed relationships I've experienced: Girl likes boy; boy misinterprets signals; boy later realizes feelings for girl but acts too late; girl runs after some immature/selfish/abusive asshole.

To top it off, Wakaba is just the sort of girl I usually fall for. I'd like more than anything to be "special" to someone like that. But people aren't perfect, and neither is love.

#71 | Back to Top10-30-2007 12:12:32 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

For me, it's Tatsuya. Sure, he's just a minor character, but his brief appearance summed up practically all the failed relationships I've experienced: Girl likes boy; boy misinterprets signals; boy later realizes feelings for girl but acts too late; girl runs after some immature/selfish/abusive asshole.

Ah, poor guy. Yeah, teenage girls tend to be dumb that way. Give it some time. A good deal of us tend to wisen up after a while.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#72 | Back to Top10-30-2007 10:42:03 PM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

Jellineck wrote:

Ah, poor guy. Yeah, teenage girls tend to be dumb that way. Give it some time. A good deal of us tend to wisen up after a while.

Well, actually I'm in my late 20's, and I'm still waiting for the women in my age bracket to "wisen up." emot-tongue To be fair, most guys don't mature in character for most of their lives. If I'm not careful, though, I might turn into a bitter, disillusioned cynic like Saionji!

#73 | Back to Top11-01-2007 04:05:00 AM

Werekat
Juri Jeerer

Well, to start off with a bit of self-identification... I won't be too original among the female Utena fans. It's basically Jury that would be closest to me. I've got neuroses that are somewhat different from her own. However, there is one thing pretty much in common - we both don't believe in miracles. It's a do it yourself kind of attitude. I try not to take it to Jury's extremes - which leads to a rather closed mind, and a refusal to see any motive beyond the self - but I can't help it sometimes.

Also, the way her and Miki's relationship (teacher-student style) develops is very familiar to me. I'm friends with a lot of men younger than me, if only by a year or so, and, yes, that's pretty much what it looks like.

"...But magic has a habit of lying low, like a rake in the grass." - T. Pratchett

#74 | Back to Top11-15-2007 09:59:32 AM

IceQueenChigusa
Tenjou Tilter

Juri. I am alot like her. its a little scary at times. Then again i could be much like chigusa from the game too because i can come of as very cold sometimes,when im pmsing people know not to mess with me.

Last edited by IceQueenChigusa (11-15-2007 10:00:54 AM)

#75 | Back to Top11-15-2007 01:56:34 PM

beautifulpanther
Qualified Duellist
Website

erm... a mix out of Juri, Chigusa, Miki and Ruka, I suppose. Even if there would be a tiny Kozue deep inside emot-keke;

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/NicoRobin1985/wheebanner2.jpg
Bianca   *1989 - +14.09.2007

"A duel against a feather has nothing to do with provocation or letting you look like a fool. Duelling the feather, the essence of all art and truth written down on paper, is a duel against your inner self to find security and cognition" (İOctavian)

Board footer