This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#501 | Back to Top12-16-2008 01:32:39 AM

Madam Cheezy
Ballgoer
Website

Re: Free Pointless Flame Wars--Flames R Us

Dearest Cunt:

However the fact that you believed it (and that you're still talking to me afterward) shows that you were dropped on your head as a baby. That's right. Dropped by the drunken Makio right out the window, while Anthy-kunt smoked a ciggie. Ah the miracle of incest! Nobody can blame your dear daddy Akio for dropping you (or Anthy for not giving a fuck) once they see your face, which resembles the back-end of the Nanami-cow.

Well, if I am the fuck child of said people above, then I'm certainly better off than you. My parents may have been incestuous, but they were near god like in power and at least nice to look at. Unlike Cheif Mabula and his lover, the genetic cesspool of de-evolution. He told me the story once, of how you were conceived...

Under a full kolala's ass one evening, the smell of decay and filth lingering in the air, the half bred monkey nigger also known as your dad went down to the abyss, and, using all his collected smegma from the years of never bathing, began jerking off. But, that wasnt enough. He needed more. So, taking nearby sticks and rocks, began shoving them up his ass, faster and faster, until it was packed tight. Picking up his wart-covered over-ripe banana, he began again, gritting his tooth, and licking the shit from his fingers as he slathered love over himself.

In the distance, an animal heard his amorous call. Soon, your dad was jerking his matchstick faster and faster while a platypus pissed in his face, gargling and slurping and wagging his tongue. The night began to play 'their song', otherwise known as that fucking didgeridoo, the snot running down your dad's boil-laden face adding to it's sweat-induced intensity.

The end was fast approaching, and using his spear, began cutting his nipples off, fountains of blood mingling with the piss, the smegma and the necrosis, rocks and twigs shaking from it's place nestled deeply inside his puckered pink spider. The bone lodged in his nose even began swinging back and forth, faster and faster, with more vigor and intent with each pull, yank and twist.

And then finally.....it happened.

Pus dribbled out from the tip, and spilled on the ground. There, it met your mother - urine, rot, feces and disease.   

Touching story, really. But, I digress.

By the way, please stop sending me pictures of yourself. They make me vomit.

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/funky-hairdo.jpg

Warmest regards,

Madam Cheezy

Last edited by Madam Cheezy (12-16-2008 01:34:36 AM)

When I had asked my cat, 'Who's the best?' he stared back and said simply, 'Mao.'

"Arise, gay ocelot, and bitch up the fagtastic sniz-ake."
-My husband, drabble-ing

#502 | Back to Top12-16-2008 02:08:34 AM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

...Did you seriously just post a picture of your vagina?

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#503 | Back to Top12-16-2008 07:22:05 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Storm wrote: EDIT OOC, nicely done there. emot-rofl

OOC: Nicely done yourself. With your well-chosen flames I'm really feeling the burn. etc-love

Storm also wrote: Damn, what is it about Aussie chicks and kangaroos? That's just not right, ladies. And I do use the term "ladies" loosely here, loosely because your twat is sadly tent-like....you should really know better than to try to carry Joeys in your "pouch" sharnii.

I'll carry what I damn well want to in my tent-like twat, thank you very much. I know you're just emphasizing it's largeness because of your own inadequacy - a cock that couldn't fill one of Tsuwabuki's nostrils, let alone the vagina of any human female.

I suppose that doesn't really bother you though, what with the types and parts you normally try to slip your pinky-sized-winky into.

Madam Cheezy wrote: Unlike Cheif Mabula and his lover, the genetic cesspool of de-evolution. He told me the story once, of how you were conceived...

Let us add racism to your long list of failings. Just because my father looks more like an ape crossed with all 3 of Nanami's nerds than a regular human, doesn't mean you should call him politically incorrect names. He's "Chief Retard" to you, peon!

the half bred monkey nigger also known as your dad

Quoting his lineage word for technical word, is hardly an insult.

Picking up his wart-covered over-ripe banana, he began again, gritting his tooth, and licking the shit from his fingers as he slathered love over himself.

It sounds like you were there. Getting your jollies on. I suppose that's quite possible for a woman of your advanced years.

Touching story, really. But, I digress.

There was quite a lot of touching in that story, true, but it also wasn't scientifically possible. I suppose you must have pulled it out of your ass, in yet another vain attempt to get some jollies. Here's a clue. Your clit is at the front of your girl-thing.

Or at least it would be, if you weren't an inbred illegitimate sex-spawn conceived during an 80s music video that went a tad too far. As in Makio took his pantaloons off. Since you're missing a few key genes, I really think he should have kept them on...

By the way, please stop sending me pictures of yourself. They make me vomit.

I just want to show you how good it could be for you, if you could grow some hair. And a clit. And if you could stop spying on people's private sexual business and find an insecure metrosexual so concerned about his sexuality, and so fucking desperate for sex that he'd drug his relative unconscious and have at her. While still wearing his pantaloons and smiling at the video camera.

Oh wait, that sounds just like your Dad. Go talk to him, bitch, it can't hurt. I hear your Mum's gone walkabout (omg are you Aboriginal too?!) with a lesbian with anger management issues, and that your Dad's pretty lonely. Maybe even lonely enough to do you. Hope springs eternal!

JelliKatz wrote: ...Did you seriously just post a picture of your vagina?

OCC: emot-rofl

#504 | Back to Top12-16-2008 11:36:34 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Oohh!! Interesting..

When I first saw this months ago, I thought I should avoid it as it would hurt feelings of people and such, and things may get personal..

But things here are rather funny emot-dance

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/Chosen_entity/Etcetera/621ed118do3-1.jpg
"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
Bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."
~FMA

Maria-sama Forum, My YouTube Account

#505 | Back to Top12-18-2008 01:47:48 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Stephanie wrote: I thought I should avoid it as it would hurt feelings of people and such, and things may get personal..

OOC: I know what you mean, Steph - I would hate to offend someone with my poisonous words of hate.
...Having said that, I think this is the one place where you can drip such words completely malice free, and enjoy exerting your evil creativity to boot!
If you had issues with someone, you wouldn't be flaming them here.

#506 | Back to Top12-18-2008 02:08:02 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Why are you explaining that for? Foo-- emot-biggrin poptart

"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
~FMA

#507 | Back to Top12-18-2008 04:38:02 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

Don't flatter yourselves. This thread could put me to sleep. emot-mad

LOL
That's as far as my evil streak goes. emot-frown

#508 | Back to Top12-18-2008 07:52:18 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Steph wrote: Why are you explaining that for? Foo-- emot-biggrin poptart

Well your Mama didn't teach you right, now did she? Oh she tried, but you're so stupid that calling you an idiot would be an insult to Utena.

Arki wrote: Don't flatter yourselves. This thread could put me to sleep. emot-mad

Your comment was so boring that I thought I was reading something written by Stormcrow.

JelliKatz you're so clueless, you use fake static noises to end face-to-face conversations.

Madam Cheezy, all day I thought of you....I was at the zoo.

Anthiena, you're so ugly that when you drop something in public, heterosexual men assist you only out of altruism, or in the hope that another, more attractive woman is watching. (Such as myself)

Miss Bluesky, you're so ugly that just after you were born your mother said "What a treasure!" and your father said "Yes, let's go bury it."

Riri-kins, you're so ugly that when you went to the beautician it took 12 hours. . .for a quote.

Tamago, you're so nasty that you have to pour salt water down your pants to keep your crabs fresh.

#509 | Back to Top12-18-2008 08:05:07 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Heh, and where did you two get your silly puns? From kindergardens? emot-mad

You two would make a good couple cause no one in the earth would want you! So borrinnggg.. school-devil poptart

~FMA

#510 | Back to Top12-18-2008 08:12:05 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Sharnii is so stupid that she saw my snow angle picture and decided to do her own. RIGHT NOW.

And if you don't get why that would make her stupid, try learning some geography. Idiots.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#511 | Back to Top12-18-2008 08:15:24 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

We're not asking for your opinion where she lives, you dimwi-- emot-biggrin poptart

~FMA

#512 | Back to Top12-18-2008 08:34:48 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Sharnii's mom is so fat, that when she was concieved her poppa got lost.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#513 | Back to Top12-18-2008 08:51:15 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

Stormcrow wrote:

Sharnii is so stupid that she saw my snow angle picture and decided to do her own. RIGHT NOW.

And if you don't get why that would make her stupid, try learning some geography. Idiots.

Didn't you ever hear of 'Christmas miracles'?

Tch. Jews. emot-rolleyes

#514 | Back to Top12-18-2008 09:58:35 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Oh, it's ON!

-Truck North

#515 | Back to Top12-18-2008 10:10:18 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

Stormcrow wrote:

Oh, it's ON!

Ran out of inspiration? emot-rolleyes

#516 | Back to Top12-18-2008 02:44:45 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Stormcrow wrote:

What's a snow angle? :S

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#517 | Back to Top12-19-2008 03:24:31 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

The angle between ones stupidity level, and the snow level... which is actually on minus here...

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#518 | Back to Top12-19-2008 03:25:32 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Steph wrote: Heh, and where did you two get your silly puns? From kindergardens? emot-mad

Yes. Your kindergarten. (Storm was there looking to pickup).

You two would make a good couple cause no one in the earth would want you! So borrinnggg.. school-devil
poptart

I didn't know you knew what a "couple" was. Since you've never been in one. emot-aaa

Stormy wrote: Sharnii is so stupid that she saw my snow angle picture and decided to do her own. RIGHT NOW.

You wish I'd make a snow angel! It's the most you'll ever see my body move enthusiastically while in your vicinity...
And Stormcrow is so stupid he thinks Australia doesn't have snow. emot-aaa emot-aaa

Miss Bluesky wrote: Sharnii's mom is so fat, that when she was concieved her poppa got lost.

And Miss Bluesky is so fat that my poppa visited her the very next day to get him a little sugar. She welcomed him with open arm-stubs - all that she could reach out of her giant globs of fat.

Arki wrote: Didn't you ever hear of 'Christmas miracles'?
Tch. Jews. emot-rolleyes

Arki is so racist that the Hitler Youth asked him to start a new chapter. He said: "yes please, I need a meaning in life, and I sure as shit don't have one right now."

And Storm is so Jewish that he likes to serenade potential girlfriends with the themesong from the Nanny. Suffice to say he hasn't scored for a realllllly long time.

Miss Bluesky wrote: What's a snow angle? :S

Miss Bluesky is so dumb that her spelling is worse than Stormcrow's. Which is saying something.

Last edited by sharnii (12-19-2008 03:26:21 AM)

#519 | Back to Top12-19-2008 04:01:15 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

sharnii wrote:

Arki is so racist that the Hitler Youth asked him to start a new chapter. He said: "yes please, I need a meaning in life, and I sure as shit don't have one right now."

I was so surprised when I saw you working there as a secretary.

In the full boss-fucking way, that is.

#520 | Back to Top12-19-2008 06:29:59 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Sharnii is so dumb that she tried to divide by zero. And it worked.
Everytime NRG posts, the stupidity level in this thread is multiplied by a factor of OVER 9000.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#521 | Back to Top12-19-2008 06:54:18 AM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

The same is the percentage amount of shitty posts that you post...

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#522 | Back to Top12-19-2008 07:15:12 AM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Nanami's Rose Groom wrote:

The same is the percentage amount of shitty posts that you post...

So's your mom!

emot-dance

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#523 | Back to Top12-19-2008 08:40:55 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Miss Bluesky wrote:

Stormcrow wrote:

What's a snow angle? :S

A snow angle...is...your mother's a whore.

In passing, I'd like to point out that sharnii is so lazy that she has slept for the last 6 months and not noticed that it's almost the height of summer in Australia at the moment.

Oh, and Arki is...um...really tall. So fuck you Arki. emot-tongue

What, do you really think it's worth my time to come up with GOOD insults for you schmucks?

-Truck North

#524 | Back to Top12-19-2008 03:51:58 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

Stormcrow wrote:

A snow angle...is...your mother's a whore.

OOC: I loll'd emot-rofl
IC: Oh yeah? Well your mum's your dad, and your dad's your mum.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#525 | Back to Top12-19-2008 04:32:47 PM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

Stormcrow wrote:

What, do you really think it's worth my time to come up with GOOD insults for you schmucks?

You know, if this were your first post here, I wouldn't say anything. But after so many failed attempts at insulting, that excuse hardly works. emot-rolleyes

Board footer