This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top05-21-2008 12:58:22 AM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

Re: How Would Akio Get You?

Tamago wrote:

Aki...ko?

Well, uh, oh my, yes. If we're speaking of the more traditional definition of "seduce," she'll do quite nicely...

#27 | Back to Top05-21-2008 10:49:27 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

Tamago wrote:

If Akio wants to seduce me, he better change himself into this:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o50/ … rltype.jpg

YES. That would work wonders. He really wouldn't need to seduce me looking like that. I'd be naked and holding lube before he even asked if I wanted to.etc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirl

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

#28 | Back to Top06-12-2008 11:41:07 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

All he'd have to say is that I'd get to fuck the hell out of Anthy anytime I wanted. That's it, and he's got me.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/chani_sama/prince-sig.png

Sir Hellsing: Leader of the Feminine Failure Revolution
Faithfully failing at feminine tasks, gender roles, and the conventionality of femininity since 1990.

#29 | Back to Top06-13-2008 06:02:50 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Akio could seduce me by promising that I get unlimited privleges to bang Kozue, Nanami, and Juri as much as I fucking want.  And also by nibbling on my ears.

They are very sensitive, and I like to have them nibbled.

Om nom nom.

Oh, and if he'd give me a car like his, and a horse ride.  *sigh*

I think I'm falling for him already.

Although, I'd probably fall for him with just the horse ride alone.  As long as I could take care of the horse.  I love horsies. 

And Kozue.  And Nanami.

OKAY, JUST GIMME THE HORSE, KOZUE, AND NANAMI AND I'LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#30 | Back to Top06-13-2008 10:31:21 AM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Well if he could circumnavigate my logic quickly enough and if he fucked me a lot before; I still had the ability to concentrate on my demands then it would be free. We would just be fucking and he would be one of my favorite one day stands.
However  knowing Akio he would not just want to have sex and be done with me emot-gonk No he would have some kind of over reaching plan to suck me in to emot-mad .... that I would never exactly comprehend... due to being dense emot-gonk
Although honestly don't really see how this would work but whatever emot-rolleyes my demands for my exchange for my cooperation (or at least me not ratting him out to the student council) I would want his car, driving lessons, a healthy Ruka and Touga who were helplessly devoted to me etc-wankdude etc-wankgirl. For all of that I would betray the entire damn campus.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#31 | Back to Top06-13-2008 02:32:12 PM

Jurrasic
Saionji Slapper

I have to admit I'd probablly be right in there from the moment he spoke to me. 

Assuming I was a duelist at the school already, and therefore actively trying to take possession of his sister as my 'bride' (and I do love me my cute Indian girls) and he rolled up on me in that smokin' hot car and asked me to 'go for a ride' with him, I doubt I would hesitate for a second.

I was also pretty active at that age with both guys and girls equally, so an open-shirted ride with him and Touga would most likely end up in one of the famous 'camera parties' on the hood of his car later. school-devil   I'd be a very loyal tool for Akio, for as long as the good times rolled anyway. I wouldn't be putting up with any of the neglect his fiancee does.

#32 | Back to Top06-13-2008 08:05:05 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

I'm not sure he'd even have to speak to get me.

I'm easily taken in by megalomaniacs. Akio, Gendo, Light....how can you say no to someone who radiates power like fire radiates heat....?

....Especially when you want that power for yourself?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#33 | Back to Top06-14-2008 03:15:38 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

I'm quite open-minded, so convincing me to see things his way wouldn't be hard for him, but if getting into my pants is part of his plan, and it probably would be, he'd definitely have to tone down that whole 'forbidden fruit' thing he's got going on, otherwise I'd be too damned intimidated by him.

#34 | Back to Top06-14-2008 03:38:34 PM

Alexandra
Covert Diarist

I'd put up a fight with Akio because I know he'd appeal to my "prince who will rescue me with love" thing, which I'd resist because I do that with any man.  But keeping me company, showing me affection as well as being perceptive to how I feel would work to win me over.  Taking a great interest in my writing would work to his advantage, as well as pretending to give me a bit of a "challenge" when we're together, letting me think I'm in control.

Akio would fuck my shit up.

#35 | Back to Top06-15-2008 02:37:17 PM

Decrescent Daytripper
Best Disney Princess

Hell, I'll try anything twice. school-devil

And (I think by definition) Akio has tried everything twice. school-eng101

Huh.  The action better last longer than the seduction.

My Brain is the Wakaba and Shiori Funtime Hour. With limited commercial interruption.

#36 | Back to Top06-15-2008 04:22:37 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Decrescent Daytripper wrote:

Huh.  The action better last longer than the seduction.

I should think if he's gone to the trouble of seducing you, as opposed to just going for a quick lay, that it's gonna last a while, whether you want it to or not.

I wonder how far he'd go to indulge a rape fantasy.

...actually I don't wonder that. He's a scary guy.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#37 | Back to Top06-15-2008 04:24:54 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Gio brings up an interesting point in her essay. Akio wouldn't be the sub in a BDSM relationship unless he REALLY REALLY needed to. On a sheer lark, I would make sure he really really needed me for his plans. I'd guarantee it, even if it mean gluing myself to every piece of drama that waltzed to Ohtori. Or even better, climbing the Ohtori ranks of political power. Just so I can make him do something really really uncomfortable like forcing him to on the bottom of a Teletubbies bondage roleplay.

It would serve absolutely no purpose. It would be entirely foolish and probably result in my broken spirit and sanity. But it'd all be worth it watching him just try to remain all sleazily smooth throughout that.

Akio could seduce me by promising that I get unlimited privleges to bang Kozue, Nanami, and Juri as much as I fucking want.

Why didn't I think of that? That's why you should hop on board Akio's car, kids. Not only do you get the End of the World, but you get privileged use of his harem. Which includes everything from Touga for Yasha, femmes for hyacinth, and Chu-Chu for Ragnarok.

Akio is...THE RAPEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jellineck (06-15-2008 04:27:28 PM)

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#38 | Back to Top06-15-2008 04:32:03 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

Jellineck wrote:

You really like him with that weird Piccolo voice. Would he be able to seduce you if he talked like that, Jelli?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/_u_t_e_n_a_/100x100/starryklimtsig.png

#39 | Back to Top06-15-2008 04:46:32 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Sweet jesus, why are retarded anime dubs so fucking funny?

BTW SOMEONE, AND I'M NOT NAMING NAMES, HAS SOME SKU DUBBING TO DO. I need to know if my lust for Akio can withstand 39 episodes of Michael Jackson jokes.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.

#40 | Back to Top06-15-2008 04:52:44 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Foshizzle. I'm a ho' fo' sho' fo' Big Pimp Dadday Akio. He knows if any of da skanky Ohtori hoodrats or jock his props, he smack 'em in da face with his ding-a-lang. He my jigga and I'muh his beeyatch. We be keepin' that little trick-ass ho Touga on da leash.

Iz gangsta luuuuurve.

BTW SOMEONE, AND I'M NOT NAMING NAMES, HAS SOME SKU DUBBING TO DO. I need to know if my lust for Akio can withstand 39 episodes of Michael Jackson jokes.

If I had my way, Akio WOULD have the Rapeman voice. Nothing would amuse me more than Akio saying "You need to keep your bitch on a leash" while sounding like a bad dub of Piccolo. Either that or the voice of Hedonism Bot from Futurama.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/7448/h … bis4hp.jpg

Last edited by Jellineck (06-15-2008 04:55:28 PM)

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#41 | Back to Top06-15-2008 05:02:26 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

Giovanna wrote:

June 27th through the 28th = scripting time with my new executive Triforce742.
Then it's clearing out the desktop and doing auditions time.

Another way Akio could get me in the sack? If he promised me that the power to control time would come with the power to revolutionize the world. Or if he could fix my currently comatose laptop, Sesquipedalian. But really, time or necromancy. I would do it for that in a heartbeat.

'Course, that's assuming my seduction furthers along his plans for revolution and isn't just to ease his insatiable appetite.

#42 | Back to Top06-15-2008 05:12:49 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

Jellineck wrote:

Foshizzle. I'm a ho' fo' sho' fo' Big Pimp Dadday Akio. He knows if any of da skanky Ohtori hoodrats or jock his props, he smack 'em in da face with his ding-a-lang. He my jigga and I'muh his beeyatch. We be keepin' that little trick-ass ho Touga on da leash.

Iz gangsta luuuuurve.

emot-rofl

Wait....so Akio's Jay-Z now?

Does this make you Beyonce?

Or does that make Kanae Beyonce? I'M SO CONFUSED! emot-confused

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#43 | Back to Top06-15-2008 05:16:36 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Off-topic, yes. Are you going to make an audition thread or something because I'd be on that like Akio on uh...any hole he can insert his penis in.

#44 | Back to Top06-15-2008 05:28:30 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

Giovanna wrote:

Off-topic, yes. Are you going to make an audition thread or something because I'd be on that like Akio on uh...any hole he can insert his penis in.

I have one! And actually, I could probably start a lil bit of preliminary auditioning already...

#45 | Back to Top06-15-2008 11:17:03 PM

Frau Eva
Voodoo Queen

The true question, to me, is not only what would be the best way for him to seduce you, but while also leaving you insanely conflicted and kind of hating yourself? Because let's face it: it's no fun for him if he doesn't. He has to make you hate it and then do it anyway. This isn't just about what you like in a guy; this is what part of yourself could be betrayed for it?

Hat Mafia Member

#46 | Back to Top06-17-2008 04:26:24 PM

Jurrasic
Saionji Slapper

I dunno, Touga dosen't look like he's 'hating' any bit of it, dispite coming off so hetero he scolds Nanami about the sin of homosexuality on a misunderstanding. (While he's pole-riding with Akio, and not coming off the slightest as hypocritical!)

Oh, and that Rapeman vid = teh lolz emot-rofl

#47 | Back to Top06-17-2008 04:48:35 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

"Bitch, you bout to feel the wrath of my dang-a-lang."

Sadly, it probably wouldn't take much for Akio to get me. I think he could probably behave the way he does with Kanae and I'd still be on that. (Off topic, but I actually think that Akio probably put some effort into his relationship with Kanae, at least in the early stages.)

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#48 | Back to Top06-18-2008 08:54:28 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

DunDunDun.. I think I might be the only one to say He won't.. ever

For a girl like me, I'd find guys like Miki and the Onion Prince a lot more than him. (Okay, but only Miki is hawt emot-dance)

Seriously, I could read clearly into people, and I know with one look he's a playboy with all those fancy words, but flowery words are always too obvious..

Sorry if I would offend anyone if I say this but: He's just a sex-maniac jerk.

Sorry, honest opinion.. emot-redface

Last edited by Stephanie (06-18-2008 08:55:05 AM)

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/Chosen_entity/Etcetera/621ed118do3-1.jpg
"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
Bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."
~FMA

Maria-sama Forum, My YouTube Account

#49 | Back to Top06-18-2008 09:42:51 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

I think Akio is the sort of person that could get anyone.* Just by thinking that, I would feel there's no use resisting and just leap into his arms. Figuratively and literally, of course. xD

* Because he would turn into the person that the other person would like. e.g. Being princely for Utena. <:

#50 | Back to Top06-18-2008 10:50:36 AM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

Stephanie wrote:

DunDunDun.. I think I might be the only one to say He won't.. ever

For a girl like me, I'd find guys like Miki and the Onion Prince a lot more than him. (Okay, but only Miki is hawt emot-dance)

Seriously, I could read clearly into people, and I know with one look he's a playboy with all those fancy words, but flowery words are always too obvious..

Sorry if I would offend anyone if I say this but: He's just a sex-maniac jerk.

Sorry, honest opinion.. emot-redface

Oh, he is a complete and utter bastard, and a player at that, but he's also really manipulative. The point of this game is to figure out how he could push your buttons to get you in bed, or just on his side. But you're not playing the game properly.

I seriously don't notice when people use big words, because I do too. Compose me a sonnet and I'd know something's up, but put on a sincere face and tell me you are, for instance, attracted to my untamed mass of umber hair, and I'm yours. Well, maybe not 'umber', but you get the idea.

I like intelligent people. I get along with them better.

Last edited by Mishi (06-18-2008 10:51:23 AM)

Board footer