This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top12-03-2006 07:57:12 PM

G&Ysnumber1fan
Tenjou Tilter
Website

Re: Blood Type Personality Test

I'm type O neg..which is odd because I can only recieve blood from other o negs but I am considered a universal donor.
Also, this is a little interesting....http://groups.msn.com/StarChildren/rhnegativeblood.msnw

Last edited by G&Ysnumber1fan (12-03-2006 08:22:11 PM)

Akio..and James Brown(R.I.P.) have two things in common:
1)They are sex machines...
2)They are the only ones that could possibly make jumping over the windshield of a car look effortless..

#27 | Back to Top12-03-2006 11:41:33 PM

puella_nerdii
Miki Molester

I'm A positive. The first paragraph doesn't fit at all--I'm one of the most confrontational people I know. I can get uncomfortable around others, yeah, but that usually just makes me more on edge and more likely to start fights.

Shy and withdrawn? Well, I'm withdrawn sometimes, but I'm not really shy. I'm not a terribly polite person by nature--a bit too blunt for that. I do tend to feel uneasy around others, though, and I do like doing things on my own. The creative/artistic/perfectionist/sensitive bits fit me well, though.

Stressed and conscientious? Yeeeah, that fits. Especially now that finals draw near. Oi.

#28 | Back to Top12-12-2006 03:45:29 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

#29 | Back to Top12-28-2006 09:42:10 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

I have an odd question, though.

How does the RH factor (positive or negative) affect or change the basic descriptions?

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#30 | Back to Top12-28-2006 11:32:26 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

BioKraze wrote:

I have an odd question, though.

How does the RH factor (positive or negative) affect or change the basic descriptions?

Info on Rhesus Factor

#31 | Back to Top12-28-2006 11:47:26 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

Hello everyone, I'm new and all, so I'll introduce myself.  Hi.  I'm Iris.
I'm AB-. Wow!  I'm really rare and the wold is my bedroom!  Go me!  But Japan hates me... that's too bad.
The bloodtype seems to completely fit me, although it doesn't make sense. 
For Zodiac, I'm a tiger.

Last edited by Iris (12-29-2006 12:38:34 AM)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#32 | Back to Top12-29-2006 12:46:19 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Hiya Iris and welcome to weirdness magnet that is 'In the Rose Garden' forums, you will find plenty of people of all tastes and textures, we wecome ther serious analytical types who love to posts essays and we also welcome the fun smartmouth types and all those in between.

#33 | Back to Top12-29-2006 01:35:37 PM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Tamago wrote:

etc-love As you may or may not know, there is a belief that people with a certain blood type tend to have similar personality traits as others of the same blood type. etc-love

Type A
People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people.

A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity.

People with blood type A are also likely to be considered classic "type A's": stressed and conscientious.

Well, I'm A Negative and I am totally going with the "stressed" bit. I'm spending New Year's with my best friend Zopiclone, for starters. God, I need more than three hours of sleep a night. emot-frown

I am a reserved person who does feel shy around people (except in situations like this, as I am a whore of the words and THEY ARE MY SLAVES DAMMIT...whups, there's my inner Nanami making a cameo appearance there...), and a lot of the middle bit makes sense with my personality. I'm just having a crisis trying to make Touga fit the criteria. emot-gonk I mean, when Touga's not being a TWAT, I can see him as a total A...

Akio, however, I just see him with no pants on. Because that's the best way to see him.

...dammit, am I off topic again? Ah, hell, I'm just going to blame Gio for that. school-devil

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#34 | Back to Top12-29-2006 03:28:03 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Clarice wrote:

...dammit, am I off topic again? Ah, hell, I'm just going to blame Gio for that.

People do wonder off the thread topic like a drunk driver wonders onto the footpath from time to time but as long as we end up back on topic within a dozen posts, its not too big a deal.

Board footer