This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-24-2009 08:41:27 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

[RP] The Utena RP That Point Out The Obvious!

I always think to myself that it's really weird how none of the characters notice the obvious things that the rest of us can point out at the drop of a hat. So then I though "Hey, why not just do somethin about it?" So that's when I had a talk with a friend of mine, and decided that I needed to start this RP. The rules are simple. No origional characters. Every character that's involved in this RP needs to be from the show. Use as little symbolism as possible, everything needs to be forthright and direct. Exxageration of character's faults and personalities is a must. Also, move in chronoligical order of the series with as little devation from the base plot as possible. I'll go ahead and start, I s'pose.

---------------Start of RP------------------

*Utena is walking down the hallway, but is stopped by a Guidance Counselor who looks like she could have attemded class with DaVinci*

M. Lamer: Tenjou! Why do you continuously dress that way? By saying that your apparel is innapropriate, I am also incinuating that I have a problem with homosexuals!

I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me can write a bad romance.

The profile formerly known as Prince... oftheLostEternity... was a shared profile, one of whose users hasn't been around for a while.  The other one is now posting as DiddlyPanda.  Wewt!  emot-biggrin

#2 | Back to Top04-24-2009 10:04:25 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: [RP] The Utena RP That Point Out The Obvious!

Utena: Ya, that and you're jealous that I look better then you, although everyone in this school looks better then you.

#3 | Back to Top04-24-2009 02:00:32 PM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

M. Lamer: *horrified* Oh, you nasty little dyke!

Utena:*proceeds in walking past the Guidance Counselor* See ya!

Last edited by PrinceoftheLostEternity (04-24-2009 02:00:48 PM)

The profile formerly known as Prince... oftheLostEternity... was a shared profile, one of whose users hasn't been around for a while.  The other one is now posting as DiddlyPanda.  Wewt!  emot-biggrin

#4 | Back to Top04-24-2009 02:29:22 PM

KillerxXxQueen
Snowdrop Lover

Utena: Hey fangirls! Watch my hot ass score me some net! *slam dunk*

Girls: WWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy #1: Who the fuck was covering her?!

Boy #2: How in hell can we compete with the protagonist?

Utena: Hell yeah!

"Reason I know is only a drug and, as such, its effects are never permanent."
                                                         --Hope Mirrlees, Lud-in-the-Mist

#5 | Back to Top04-24-2009 02:32:54 PM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

*scene with Utena walking down the hall being followed by boy*

Boy: Tenjou, you are such a boy. You should join the basketball team.

Utena: You're right, I am an awful lot like a boy, despite the fact that I'm a girl, but unfortunately, since I'm going to be caught up in dueling by the end of this episode, I won't have time. But I may still play a few games with you in the future.

#6 | Back to Top04-24-2009 06:07:53 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Boy: "I am deeply disapointed that you wont join out team mainly because we all would love to have you shower with us sp we can oogle your naked body and maybe get to grope you 'accidently'... man I need to go to my room now, I got a hard-on debeloping and I would hate to waste it,  BYE!"

#7 | Back to Top04-24-2009 06:10:02 PM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Utena: OK. *walks over to the window looking out to see Anthy and Saionji* Wow, she is hot. If I knew her, I'd do her in a heartbeat.

#8 | Back to Top04-25-2009 07:51:03 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Saionji: "Somehow I know you sets things up so I would feel compelled tto slap you in the vain hope that you would love me, its almost like you setting up a challenge using your underhanded ways, damn you," *SLAP*

#9 | Back to Top04-25-2009 08:11:16 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Utena: *watching from window* Wow, that guy is a bastard. If he does one more thing to piss me off today, I'm going to challenge him to a duel. Now I sure hope me leaning out this window doesn't lead to anything.

#10 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:08:25 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

Wakaba: *runs up and jumps on Utena's back* And this is what I'd d to you if I had a dick!

Utena: Don't worry, by the end of this episode I'll have moved on in the hopes of scoring wit that indian chick down there after winning her like some kind of conselation prize after dueling Saionji, whose name I don't even know yet after he posts some raunchy sex note you sent him.

#11 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:12:09 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Saionji: *raises hand at Anthy* I am such a bastard I'm going to slap you again, that is if Touga doesn't stop me.

#12 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:16:34 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

Touga: *trumpets sound as he grabs Saionji'a hand* I'm grabbing your hand in a completely heterosexual manner to stop you from slappin up the Chairman's little sister, not that we know that yet, but dude, she's like...three years younger than us! Chill out!

Saionji: Whateva! Whateva! I do what I want!

Utena: Wow, good thing that that guy stopped him. I might've had to do some shit if he hadn't.

Wakaba: Well, that's Touga! BTW, he's gonna try and do you. But not Saionji, cuz I'm totally crazy about him and I choose to ignore the fact that he's a bastad cuz I like to think that we'll get married, grow up together, have little babies, and then die like old people tend to! emot-keke

#13 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:22:36 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Utena: And you want to do all that with a guy who will probably slap you to the cows come home? Speaking of that, who's that hot Indian chick he was trying to slap right now that I am totally moving in with at the end of this episode once I beat up Saionji's ass because he posted up that sex letter you wrote him.

#14 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:24:55 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

Wakaba: Oh, that's Anthy Himemiya. According to Nanami, Touga's lil' sis who you won't meet for a while, she's a weirdo for various reasons.

#15 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:26:22 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Utena: Well I'm sure she's not that weird. Come on Wakaba, let's walk down this hall so I can yell at boys for reading your sex letter out loud.

#16 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:32:07 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

Wakaba: Okay!

*they walk down the hall where a group of students are reading some crap on a bulletin board*

Boy 1: Here's the letter that Wakaba wrote to Saionji, who posted it here, because Wakaba's an onion-headed freak who he'll later use to have a roof over his head!

Boy 2: WHOA!!! This is pretty rauncy!

Utena: Walking forward and snatching the letter down* Hey, assholes! This letter was written by my friend Wakaba, who's gonna run off and cry like a bitch cuz Sainji's a dill-hole and posted this. Damn, I'mma hafta kick his ass now and move in with Anthy!

#17 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:35:59 AM

Adrasteia
Memorial Hollerer
Website

Wakaba: *TEARS*

Utena: Jesus, Wakaba, what did you expect? The green-haired guy's got an obvious hardon for Touga, and you just don't have the right equipment.

Wakaba: It's not that! I copied my letter from adultfanfiction.net, and now everybody knows! emot-frown

#18 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:38:12 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

rofl you guys are all hillarious! emot-rofl etc-wankgirl emot-rofl Awesome idea, PrinceoftheLostEternity.

*Student Council Balcony*

Saionji: WTF do you people want? I was trying to have me some sex with my rose bride. I don't have time for this shit.

Juri: Obey the rules. I say this because I'm uptight and priggish.

Touga: Yes. Obey the rules. I say this because I'm very into showing you up and casting you in a bad light. We're only friends cos every good looking gal needs an ugly-cow-friend to make them look hotter. And by that I mean that the more unchivalarous you are, the more everyone will fall for my princely playboy charade.

Saionji: Fuck me. The rose bride is my whore, and I'm doin' some whorin. Nao!

Miki: Oh the humanity! My sensitivity is offended and also I'm deeply in love with the rose bride who I've never actually spoken to before. Why? Because I can never have any romantic feelings except for my delish twin and I like to hide that behind going after someone completely unavailable.

Anthy: Fuck me, Master Saionji. I'm bored out of my skull and I like to take it up the ass. Actually like is too strong a word. Shall we say I'm bored out of my skull and sex with a cretin is better than thinking about the hundred swords of hatred. Ream me. Ream me now.

Saionji: See how much she wants it? If y'all care about the rules so much, meet me in the boy's locker room during my shower.

Touga: Don't forget that there will be a new duelist soon. And I'll see you in fifteen minutes.

Saionji: A new duelist? But I can't be BEATEN! Because I ROCK! Also I am stupid and arrogant. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

#19 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:42:27 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

--------------------Change of Scene0-----------------------------

Utena: Hey, faggot! I'mma challenge yo ass!

Saionji: *looks at Utena's ring* Okay. Meet in the woods, it's goin down...*rap-style*

Utena: Whatever. I'm the heroine, which means I'll win. And don't try and get Anthy back after I kick yer ass the first time, cuz even though I want to lose, I realize that I really want to get it on with Anthy, and then some ghostly apparition of a dead guy who used to pork her will float down from the castle in the sky and manifest in my body, giving me the ability to open up another can of whoop-ass on you!

#20 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:49:10 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

*Utena walks up to the dueling forest*

Utena: So now how do I get in here? Maybe if I put my ringed hand in this door handle. *does it and door opens* What do you know it worked. *looks at all the steps leading to the dueling arena* Damn, it's too bad I won't discover the elevator until episode 25, oh well. *begins climbing up the endless steps*

#21 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:50:47 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

*Utena gets to the top*

Utena: Holy shit! How am I not out of breath from that!? And where the hell did that catchy music come from? *Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku fades out as soon as Utena mantions it* And there it goes...I have a feeling tha I'll here it every other time I duel, except for the Duel called Revolution, cuz that one's the clincher. Ha...gotta love bein a heroine. emot-keke

Last edited by PrinceoftheLostEternity (04-25-2009 10:52:45 AM)

#22 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:53:41 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Saionji: Oh, you are finally here. I've been here for a while now for reasons unknown. So are you ready to beat me for I surely can not beat your amazing power you possess with a wooden sword even when I am wielding the Sword of Dios for you are the heroine of this story.

#23 | Back to Top04-25-2009 10:58:51 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

Utena: It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duuuuuel!

*they duel, Utena gets knocked down, her sword broken, but gets up and still kicks Saionji's ass. Note that all of this is preceded by Saionji slappin' Anthy up one more time*

Saionji: Oh, no! I'm mad tha you beat me, and now I'm gonna go angst out over Anthy. But don't worry, I'll challenge you again in the next episode!

Utena: Kay, bye!

-----------------------Scene Change-------------------

#24 | Back to Top04-25-2009 11:02:30 AM

The_A_Man
Someday Shiner
Website

Utena: *walking out of the dueling forest* Now I wonder where Anthy is.

Anthy: *steps out from the shadows* Hello, Utena-sama. I am going to call you Utena-sama from now on because I'm engaged to you and will continue calling you Utena-sama no matter how much you protest, because I belong to you until you lose, which won't be until episode 11 when you duel Touga, but you'll win me back the very next episode.

#25 | Back to Top04-25-2009 11:06:54 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

Utena: Well, even though you refuse to call me anything other than Utena-sama, I plan on continuing to ask you not to! And Btw, I plan on throwing the next duel because, even though I would like to have relations with you, the only reason tha I kicked Saionji's ass was to avenge my friend's honor, cuz she can't help but plagarize stuff from adultfanfic. Sooooooooo.....Yeah!

Board footer