This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#201 | Back to Top02-15-2007 01:20:33 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Re: Reasons for being happy

angelicreation wrote:

morosemocha wrote:

...grrlfriend. etc-love

Ha ha!  Now I have you spelling it that way.  *chuckles*  This amuses me.

Well...yeah. But I can't think of myself as a "grrlfriend." I'm just not firey enough.

Oh! And I was in Denver for like, three hours a couple days ago! That's where my connection was. I'm so pissed that I thought it was Dallas. emot-mad We could have had horrible airport terminal food for lunch together. emot-frown

Although I did see snow for the very first time ever, so Denver is super memorable. emot-keke Also, you guys have a really nice airport.

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#202 | Back to Top02-15-2007 01:24:29 AM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

The thought of having highly overpriced airport food with you is wonderful, but unfortunately, I am a slave to my job.  Giovanna let me know about the connecting flight and your brief stop in Denver, and I would have had to work.  emot-mad

DIA is wonderful.  It's huge, easy to navigate through and surpriusingly comfy for an airport.  I'm glad you liked it.  You'll have to come back for a longer stay sometime.

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#203 | Back to Top02-16-2007 01:18:27 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

I am happy the my grrlfriend is finally here!  And, in the ongoing saga of the missing V-Day package, UPS sucks, but the package has arrived.  Anf this is what I got:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/wine.jpg

etc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-loveetc-love

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

#204 | Back to Top02-16-2007 01:36:06 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Tell me more about that long thin bottle.

ORANGE GHIRADELLI OMG etc-love

Sex in mouth. cool

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#205 | Back to Top02-16-2007 08:25:07 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

The long thin bottle is called Framboise from the Bonny Doon Winery.  It's a dessert wine - raspberry wine with grape spirits added.  My grrl says I need to have dark chocolate with it.  I'll let you know how it is.

#206 | Back to Top02-17-2007 09:29:03 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

I just had a paaarr-teeeee. Yes.

We watched the Utena movie, episodes 15 and 16 of the anime, and The Producers. etc-love etc-love etc-love

We generally goofed off the entire time. Whee! etc-love w etc-love

#207 | Back to Top02-19-2007 12:30:41 AM

Romanticide
Cow Bellhop

I am happy because I went to Six Flags today... and it was unusually empty!!! emot-dance My cousin and I rode almost all the rollercoaster in record time and minimun of making line !!! emot-dance

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1390/firmautenaji0.jpg

#208 | Back to Top02-22-2007 08:26:43 AM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

I'm happy because my Uncle dropped off his entire CD collection for me to burn! And he's a fan of comedians like I am, lots of George Carlin. Also, I got my theater appreciation test back and missed a total of 3 questions out of 100! YAY!

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#209 | Back to Top02-22-2007 02:50:09 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

I'm happy because I have a four day weekend off from work that I didn't even ask for!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#210 | Back to Top02-22-2007 08:27:42 PM

mercurynin
Flourishing Verderer

--No Japanese lit class next Wednesday.
--By extension, no Japanese homework to check that day.  My lit prof also teaches Japanese-language classes, and I check homework for him for a little extra scratch.
--Being a Nine Inch Nails fan.  Seriously.  This whole Year Zero thing, with all the websites and such, is too much fun.  And I've already heard three tracks from the new record!
--Finally realizing and having the courage to call the current object of my affections my "boyfriend."  I admit, it was to border patrol after coming back into the States (Detroit) from Canada (Windsor, Ont.) when the guard asked me to state my relationships to the people in my car, but it sounded so natural.  I even patted my boyfriend's leg as I said it.
--The weather warming up.

You know our hearts beat time out very slowly.  You know our hearts beat time -- they are waiting for something that'll never arrive.

#211 | Back to Top02-22-2007 09:32:36 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

I am happy now that IRG has cracked my "Top 10 Most Visited Sites" in Camino! emot-dance

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about... Camino is basically an OSX native version of Firefox.  It logs when you visit a bookmarked site, and automatically keeps a tally of the 10 most visited.  I happened to look at that list today, and IRG was #10! cool

It only took 4 months!  emot-aaa  Considering that my bookmarks go back to May of 2005, this was not a small feat!

Last edited by Imaginary Bad Bug (02-22-2007 09:38:47 PM)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#212 | Back to Top02-23-2007 08:27:01 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

A few things:

Yesterday my package from himemiya.net came. You are now looking at the owner of her very own SKU Art Collection, which I have been wanting FOREVER. No one can touch it without washing their hands. Twice in a row.

I got bloodwork done today that was necessary to check for a type of digestive track disease. I got it over with, and I'm glad. I hate needles, and my mom says I turned all pale. But not more blood work, hooray!!emot-dance

And Monday is my colonoscopy. I met up w/a teacher in school today who had one reciently, and she told me like...every single thing that happens from the prep day to the procedure. I'm not so scared anymore, and I learned I get to eat popcicles. etc-loveetc-love Woo. I'm going to find some random TV so I can watch the Oscars in the bathroom.

Wish Me Luck everybody!!etc-loveetc-love
I'll post the results soon.

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

#213 | Back to Top02-23-2007 09:00:27 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Good luck, bella!! *hugs* etc-loveetc-love

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#214 | Back to Top02-23-2007 10:32:48 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I think I did okay on my philosophy quiz.

And good luck, belladonna!

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#215 | Back to Top02-23-2007 11:34:24 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

im happy that everyone is so happy!

i dont have much of a reason to be happy due to about 600 songs dissapearing off my computer like they never exsisted... (like OST 7 of Utena!!!)
and it will take me a while to get it all back. emot-frown

on the up side..there is this...
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/beastbrood2.gif
it makes me happy whenever i look at it! my Love made it for me out of screen capps i took.

i wish i could make that a siggy somehow....

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (02-23-2007 11:34:56 PM)

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#216 | Back to Top02-24-2007 01:48:00 PM

Hinotori
The Notable Death Mantis

I'm happy because I got to see KTK's gif.

And there's a girl in my class who makes me tinkle myself a little so I myspace stalked her and good golly she's a lesbian. D=

Annnd obligatory: I'm happy 'cos you're happy!

Hinotori made this post, and then went back and changed it later. Such is life.

#217 | Back to Top02-24-2007 01:54:40 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

I have Pocky!  Mmm... strawberry goodness.

#218 | Back to Top02-24-2007 02:06:37 PM

dollface
Postmistress Elf of Subtext
Website

Scapegoat concert tonight! emot-dance

Ah, angelicreation! Pocky= etc-love

Last edited by dollface (11-24-2008 05:27:23 PM)

ah, man does not exist; ah, within the darkness; ah, the sound of the waves

#219 | Back to Top02-24-2007 02:58:41 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

I'm happy because I just have to get through the next nine hours and then I have a day off... to do all of my business and house work. Also, I'm totally going to clean my room. For serious this time. I know, it's been a hellhole since July with boxes everywhere and all, but I'MMA GET IT DONE THIS TIME. emot-mad

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#220 | Back to Top02-24-2007 06:56:21 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

I bought Pocky today too. :3

I'm also happy because I have this week off of school. emot-biggrin

#221 | Back to Top02-24-2007 07:55:11 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

I'm happy because last night I went through my closet to sort out the stuff that doesn't fit me anymore after dropping...well it's hard to say how many clothes sizes, since I wasn't even wearing clothing sizes when I started. Just numbered Xes. emot-gonk (2X, 3X...)

What's left is...two red shirts and one black shirt (that are the same design), and two pairs of black pants.

I've always wondered what anime characters' closets must look like since they wear the same stuff everyday. Well... emot-redface

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#222 | Back to Top02-27-2007 08:04:03 PM

Hinotori
The Notable Death Mantis

My closet looks like that now. emot-gonk

Mostly because I have a bad habit of OCDing over two or three outfits.

I'm happy because I mastered jens pind without fucking it up. I'm going to give the bracelet to mai waifu.

Hinotori made this post, and then went back and changed it later. Such is life.

#223 | Back to Top02-28-2007 07:23:37 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

I am thrillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled that Aerie has a new webcomic! Punch an' Pie! Go there! 60% more lesbianism for your enjoyment!

http://www.punchanpie.net/cgi-bin/autokeenlite.cgi

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#224 | Back to Top02-28-2007 09:41:15 AM

Drukqs
Ballgoer
Website

Submitting a piece for the Oakland Art Gallery!

It was muchos divertida drawing it.

You can go to LJ, or tastysouls.deviantart.com

#225 | Back to Top02-28-2007 11:17:46 AM

bella
Atlantean Singer

Happy Because my colonoscopy is over. It really sucked, the whole thing. The prep enema stuff tasted horrible, and then they couldn't get my IV in b/c my veins are so teeny tiny. They stuck me twice and then decided to go in through my arm. And then I woke up halwway through the procedure, which was a bad thing to wake up in. We found out that there isn't really anything down there except for a hemmeroid. So I can be happy there were no pollups or cancers or anything. But as far as my diagnosis, we're back to square one, I think. We're waiting on blood test results, which could take a while. I really hope that something shows up there, because I don't want it to just be the worst case of IBS ever. Considering the meds I got for IBS aren't doing that much for me.
A couple of hours after I got home from the procedure, I got the worst abdominal cramping I can remember for a really really long time. We think that the colonoscopy must have really irritated it. I feel a little bit better today, so hopefully the pain will be gone by tonight so I can go back to school.

Sorry that this sound more like a complaint than a reason for being happy. But I am really very very glad it's not cancer or anything. etc-love

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

Board footer