This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-16-2007 09:06:43 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

The Heroes Personality Test

You know how I am incessantly nerd-tacular, right? Well, I'm sure I can't be alone in adoring Heroes, even if none of you have ever played D&D nor read a single DC comic in your life. (Mohinder and Sylar, anyone? etc-wankgirl)

So I found this really, really brilliant (and accurate, I think) test, and I thought I'd share. etc-love

Are YOU on the list?

My result wrote:

You scored 25 Idealism, 66 Nonconformity, 58 Nerdiness

How can you stop what's coming... when you don't know anything about power?

Congratulation, you're Sylar, the artist formerly known as Gabriel Gray! You are a seriously nerdy person with an enormous desire to be different, and to be recognized for it. As long as you don't go eating brains, this doesn't have to be a bad thing at all. You're ambitious, intelligent, tenacious, and unique.

Your best quality:
Panache

Your worst quality:
An obsessive desire for recognition and power

*AGREES*

#2 | Back to Top10-16-2007 10:44:29 PM

allegoriest
Delicious Duellist
Website

Re: The Heroes Personality Test

I've never seen this show... But I took it anyway. Hmm.

Your Score: Ando Masahashi

You scored 20 Idealism, 37 Nonconformity, 45 Nerdiness

We are not special! We are Japanese!
Congratulations, you're Ando Masahashi! You're a practical, sensible, person. You're also a bit of a nerd, though you haven't fully realized that yet. You're a great person to go to for practical advice. You're also a bit of a flirt.

Your best quality: Practicality -- you have your feet and the ground and know what's up.

Your worst quality: Finding every person you meet attractive (or maybe that's a good quality -- I don't know)

#3 | Back to Top10-16-2007 11:14:35 PM

Almaser
Qualified Duellist

Your Score: Mohinder Suresh
You scored 37 Idealism, 45 Nonconformity, 70 Nerdiness

My father spent his life chasing after this insanity. Now I'm wasting mine trying to prove he was sane.

Congratulations, you're Mohinder Suresh! You're a curious, passionate, and intelligent person. You're prone to changing your mind about the important things in life, though. You're interested in doing what you can to help people who are gifted with special abilities.

Your best quality: You're a maverick intellectual
Your worst quality: Your opinions can change rather quickly and suddenly

I don't entirely disagree... but I can only *wish* I was so pretty.
God. emot-gonk
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/almaser/mohinder.jpg
LOOK AT HOW PRETTY HE IS.

#4 | Back to Top10-16-2007 11:21:23 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

I don't know why I took the quiz, as I don't watch the show... though the rest of my family does. But here's what I got:

Your Score: Zach
You scored 37 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

You gotta embrace your inner freak. 'Cause the only thing you'll regret is denying who you really are.
Congratulations, you're Zach! You're nerdy, strange, slightly snarky, and proud of it! You're also a nice guy and really trustworthy friend. Any cheerleader (or, well, anyone) should consider his or herself extremely fortunate to be friends with a person like you. Your best quality: You're an all-around great friend Your worst quality: You don't get along well with annoying little brothers

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#5 | Back to Top10-16-2007 11:29:57 PM

Alexandra
Covert Diarist

You scored 62 Idealism, 54 Nonconformity, 37 Nerdiness

You think you can paint the future. Fine, paint one without me.

Congratulations, you're Simone Deveaux! You are a loving, dedicated person with a variety of creative interests. You may however, fall in love a little too easily.

Your best quality: You are a romantic
Your worst quality: You are a romantic

This makes it sound like I'm engrossed in romantic relationships and love.  To an extent, yes, but I'm very guarded with my emotions and I'm too cautious to fall in love so easily.  I believe there's one person for me, but that need for someone hasn't taken over my life... yet.

#6 | Back to Top10-16-2007 11:53:33 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

You scored 45 Idealism, 45 Nonconformity, 45 Nerdiness

Congratulations, you're Mohinder Suresh! You're a curious, passionate, and intelligent person. You're prone to changing your mind about the important things in life, though. You're interested in doing what you can to help people who are gifted with special abilities. Your best quality: You're a maverick intellectual Your worst quality: Your opinions can change rather quickly and suddenly

Maverick intellectual... eh... maybe people like Trench Kamen and Stormcrow, I'm not of Mohinder's caliber. But, yeah, I definitely agree with how my mind changes all the time, even in terms of social life where I'd change my perception of people like *snap*.

#7 | Back to Top10-17-2007 02:23:56 AM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

...er, right, now I'm slightly freaked out. emot-gonk

You scored 29 Idealism, 62 Nonconformity, 29 Nerdiness.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.

Congratulations, you're Niki and/or Jessica Sanders! You get the honor of being the one character who is, in fact, two people! You have an especially dynamic and unpredictable nature. While you may seem like a good, caring, hard-working person at first glance, you have one seriously badass side that can overcome you at any moment. Whenever this side of you comes out, there is no fight you can't win, no obstacle you cannot overcome.

Your best quality: Protective instincts -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love.
Your worst quality: Violent tendencies -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love.

I actually find myself tuning out slightly when Niki's stories are on screen. But I can totally see where this test is coming from. Whoops. school-devil (I'd personally have thought I was some blend of Mohinder and Claude, but there you go. emot-biggrin I'm the crazy psychopath with two personalities. WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH THE MIGHT OF OKCUPID?!)

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#8 | Back to Top10-17-2007 03:43:36 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

You scored 37 Idealism, 33 Nonconformity, 45 Nerdiness

Well, statistically speaking, law enforcement attracts a certain kind of male personality.
Congratulaions, you're Audrey! You're a practical hard-worker with a sassy sense of humor.

You have a good amount of vunerability behind your tough exterior, but you're still FBI material.

Your best quality: Attitude

Your worst quality: Attitude

#9 | Back to Top10-17-2007 04:00:28 AM

Asfalolh
Knight of Gates

The Heroes Personality Test wrote:

You scored 62 Idealism, 29 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

Can we play Scrabble tonight?

Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble.

Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive
Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times

emot-redface

Last edited by Asfalolh (10-17-2007 04:02:09 AM)

#10 | Back to Top10-17-2007 06:46:47 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

sigh...Sylar for me...guess I'll go eat some brains or something.

Could be worse, though. The Utena quiz I just took said I was Akio.emot-confused

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#11 | Back to Top10-17-2007 06:57:32 AM

Mylene
Fighting Evil By Moonlight

I've never seen the show either, but here are my results:

Audrey Hanson
(You scored 45 Idealism, 37 Nonconformity, 58 Nerdiness)

"Well, statistically speaking, law enforcement attracts a certain kind of male personality.
Congratulations, you're Audrey!  You're a practical hard-worker with a sassy sense of humor.  You have a good amount of vulnerability behind your tough exterior, but you're still FBI material.

Your best quality: Attitude
Your worst quality: Attitude"

Since when am I, in anyway, sassy?  But hey, I'm sure Frosty'll get a kick out of the FBI/cop-related results for me.  ^_-

So, for those who watch the show, is being Audrey a good thing or a bad thing?  She does seem to have my freckles...

#12 | Back to Top10-17-2007 06:32:12 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

Almaser wrote:

My father spent his life chasing after this insanity. Now I'm wasting mine trying to prove he was sane.

Congratulations, you're Mohinder Suresh! You're a curious, passionate, and intelligent person. You're prone to changing your mind about the important things in life, though. You're interested in doing what you can to help people who are gifted with special abilities.

God. emot-gonk
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/alm … hinder.jpg

But this means that you, me, Stormcrow, and Hiraku can have a "canon penetration" party. school-devil school-devil school-devil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/CaptainJackie/Yaoi/mylar12.jpg
"This is going to hurt."

etc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirl

#13 | Back to Top10-17-2007 06:42:43 PM

NajiMinkin
Hacker Ringleader

You scored 58 Idealism, 37 Nonconformity, 54 Nerdiness

Can we play Scrabble tonight? Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble.

Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive

Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times

But why so young?! emot-gonk

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/_u_t_e_n_a_/100x100/starryklimtsig.png

#14 | Back to Top10-17-2007 08:41:11 PM

Alithea
Dark Whisperer
Website

I scored as: Peter Petrelli

"The only reason to write is to write for love. Write for passion. If you have the privilege of being able to write, then don't do it for any other reason." - Stephen Sondheim

#15 | Back to Top10-21-2007 12:49:32 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Your Score: Simone Deveaux

You scored 58 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 37 Nerdiness

You think you can paint the future. Fine, paint one without me.

Congratulations, you're Simone Deveaux! You are a loving, dedicated person with a variety of creative interests. You may however, fall in love a little too easily. Your best quality: You are a romantic Your worst quality: You are a romantic

I thought there was only one question about being a romantic. o.o

I mean it's not wrong...but geez.

#16 | Back to Top10-21-2007 09:16:41 PM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

YATTA!
Congratulations, you're Hiro Nakamura!  You're a high-minded idealist, a huge nerd, and you enjoy being a unique and special person.  Your combination of positive personality traits makes you impossibly lovable, and your energy and enthusiasm are absolutely infectious.  Your dedication to any mission you take on, in addition to your cheerful sense of humor, are qualities anyone should be proud to have.

your best quality: Spunk
Your worst quality: You are too cute.  Some people may not be able to handle it.

Check out my: Twitter|Voice Over Tumblr|

#17 | Back to Top10-21-2007 09:21:23 PM

Almaser
Qualified Duellist

Lady Nilamarthiel wrote:

Almaser wrote:

God. emot-gonk
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/alm … hinder.jpg

But this means that you, me, Stormcrow, and Hiraku can have a "canon penetration" party. school-devil school-devil school-devil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/ … ylar12.jpg
"This is going to hurt."

etc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirl

SWEET LORD. *etc-wankdude-ageddon*

#18 | Back to Top10-21-2007 10:00:59 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Well, here are MY results. Seems pretty accurate, too. You weren't kidding about this test, Lady N!

You scored 25 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 29 Nerdiness

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.

Congratulations, you're Niki and/or Jessica Sanders! You get the honor of being the one character who is, in fact, two people! You have an especially dynamic and unpredictable nature. While you may seem like a good, caring, hard-working person at first glance, you have one seriously badass side that can overcome you at any moment. Whenever this side of you comes out, there is no fight you can't win, no obstacle you cannot overcome.

Your best quality: Protective instincts -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love
Your worst quality: Violent tendencies -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#19 | Back to Top02-07-2008 08:32:07 AM

Anthiena
Egghead

Heh. It seems I'm the only one on the board who got Mr. Bennet? I never watched Heroes, but I want to.

You scored 62 Idealism, 41 Nonconformity, 83 Nerdiness

Are you on the list?
Congratulations, you're Mr. Bennet! You are one mysterious person with mysterious motives. Despite all the mystery, it's clear that you believe what you do is for the greater good, and you are obviously a well-educated person in your field.
Your best quality: Dedication to your work/organization/etc.
Your worst quality: Keeping too many secrets

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

Board footer