This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top01-07-2007 05:31:28 PM

Shmeecherz
Touga Topper
Website

[OOC] Crazy RP - College Quirks, do not let the title decieve! XD

ATTENCION!!! THIS RP IS MEANT FOR HILLARITY! LET THERE BE FUNNEH!!!! emot-dance
ALSO THIS RP MAY CONTAIN SEX/VIOLENCE/AND OR CRAZINESS (wait...craziness is pretty important) SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T PLAY!

I will create an in-character board when the time is right and we have enough players to really get this party started XD

Hokay! Here's the plot and subject and stuff...

The setting is a boy's art college! Yay! The plot is all of the boys have no set sexual preference (when I say no set sexual preference....I mean NONE! Like, they could fall in love with inanimate objects if they wanted to) and are constantly spying, goggling, sexing things, or just going nuts. Teachers may be needed to add to the funny-ness. When having sex scenes and stuff, you can make it hot or funny, which ever you want, or there doesn't have to be a sex scene. It's all up to YOU! emot-biggrin

Anyway...each character needs to have a quirk of some kind...like...y'know...something weird about them.

WE HAVE:

2 main students

WE NEED(AS OF NOW!):

6 main students (all male)

4-6 teachers (can be male or female)

1 headmaster (male)

3 outside school people [optional: not really needed...only if you reeeeeally want] (male or female)

Students can have pets if they wish.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE EXAMPLE:

Name: (international school, so can be from any country)
Looks: (as cool or quirky as you want)
Pet?: (optional, if none write 'none')
Personality/intirests: (self explainitory)
Quirk: (school-devil)
Secret: (stuff that the characters don't know but us, the roleplayers, who controll the characters do. Also, purely optional)

HAVE FUN!!!

REMEMBER TO POST ON THE ACTUAL RP THREAD WHEN RP-ING! THIS THREAD IS MEANT PURELY FOR CREATING CHARACTERS AND TALKING ABOUT THE RP IN OOC!

Last edited by Shmeecherz (01-11-2007 04:52:25 AM)

I wish I wish I was a fish 8D

-JOIN THE CRAZY COLLEGE RP ON THE RP THREAD!-

#2 | Back to Top01-10-2007 10:18:59 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Re: [OOC] Crazy RP - College Quirks, do not let the title decieve! XD

Ah, here I go.

Name: Juliano O'Flaherty (He's Italian-Irish... wierd huh?)
Looks: Has very lovely dark red hair that goes to his shoulders.  Deep brown eyes.  About 6' 3".  Olive skin.  Very handsome dood.
Pet?: A ring-tailed lemur named Sir Louis Ernesto Wigglesbottom IV (Louis for short)
Personality/intirests: Juliano is incredibly vain & takes pleasure in doing things that show off how good he looks.  He has an enourmous passion for gardening & plant genetics & about half his dorm is filled with flowers of his own creation.  He is a bisexual & has a thing for guys around the age of 30, especially teachers.  He doesn't like sports, though.  Hates them infact.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#3 | Back to Top01-11-2007 04:49:35 AM

Shmeecherz
Touga Topper
Website

Name: Michael Anderson (Micky)
Looks: He has reddish blonde hair that is sort of shaggy and in his face a lot with long bangs, icy blue eyes, and relitivley tan skin. He wears thin rimmed rectangular glasses that change to purple in the sunlight (how mo-dernnnnn!)
Pet?: A cappucien monkey named Mono
Personality/intirests: Born in Ireland and moved to England when he was around 10, he has a bit of an accent (which I am too lazy to type in so...) that is a mixture of British and Irish but pretty easy to understand (unlike pikey) He is not very elegant and chooses to wear more casual clothes rather than dressy ones. He loved acting ever since he was a little boy and enjoys being in all sorts of productions. He always makes big deals of things that are good and is optimistic of bad things. (a generally happy person when he needs to be). His hobby is making and collecting different costumes, which he keeps in his closet and tries on from time to time. He also makes clothing for his friends when needed. His major is in the arts but he has a lot of fun in almost every subject, except math.

#4 | Back to Top01-11-2007 07:35:09 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

PIKEY!!!

PIKEY!!!!!!!!!

YOU MENTIONED PIKEY!!!

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!

#5 | Back to Top01-11-2007 04:28:42 PM

Shmeecherz
Touga Topper
Website

Y yess ah deeeeeed!!! :P

GIT ME SUM MORE PEEBLZZZZ IN DER RPEEEE!!!! XO

#6 | Back to Top01-11-2007 04:33:37 PM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

I can't really...

j00 should advurtyzee it in your sigee

#7 | Back to Top01-16-2007 11:40:30 AM

Calliston
High Tripper

So because I randomly spy on this board without ever posting, I saw this and REALIZED IT WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP. So. *rolls up sleeves*

Name: Apollo King
Looks: Hair black like ink, baby. Short, cut above his ears, but the tips are shagged so it's layered. His features are sharp, skin like cream, and eyes the color of green apples (unromantic, I know, but it works out in my head). He's not too tall, but the average boy height of his age, and on the skinny side.
Personality: He has a bracelet that reads "Sisters of the Red Death", and owns a FANTASTIC wardrobe (read: is the man of my dreams). He is classic, though forgetful. His culinary tastes are those of a grandfather, with a liking for stale cookies and general food combinations that make the average eater melt in abject despair. He renders the world in black and white drawings, and maps landscapes made of ink and charcoal, their content vivid yet strange. But more than anything, he acquires a core like that of molten ice, oddly moody and occasionally, viciously whiny.
Quirk: He likes to keep things and hoard them. A classic kleptomaniac.

#8 | Back to Top01-17-2007 07:53:20 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

wooohoo!!!

Yaay!

Thanks for joining!

I have a feeling that this RP will be awesome.

#9 | Back to Top01-17-2007 07:44:13 PM

Shmeecherz
Touga Topper
Website

Yay! A new joiner!!!

Can't wait until we start the RP XD

#10 | Back to Top01-22-2007 07:23:55 PM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Meh... more people join! NOW!!!

#11 | Back to Top02-02-2007 04:35:41 PM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Name: Diego Belia
Looks: Soft darky skin, black eyes, medium short black hair, 1'70. Also, black circles around his eyes. He's insomniac.
Pet: a goat 8D named Clementina. Also, a puppy wolf, named Sergio.
Personality/intirests: certainly lacks nothing in the way of self-confidence. Pessimistic and sarcastic, he's from Chile, but he moved to Belgium when he was 12. His english vocabulary isn't very rich. Loves the poetry, seem to be, at first glance, better off than the rest of the people around. He's shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. Sometimes clumsy in speech, he's always passionate about what he does and what he believes in. Creative, artistic, passionate, elegant, warmhearted, honest, charming but pessimistic, timid, disorganized and vulnerable. Too much dependent on material comforts, is quick to complain and does not respond well to pressure, but will find his own natural solution to a problem when given space. He likes to dress simply, a black shirt is always right, and beige pants.
Quirk: He burn things. Also, he likes to watch people while they're watching a movie. He always brings his camera with him. And he loves strawberries.
Secret: He collects wigs. He finds this hobbie werid, so he hides them in his closet.

Hope it's all right >_>

Edit: i've got the super pleassure of making him a sim. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4030 … liaui0.jpg

Last edited by Epi_lepsia (02-02-2007 05:12:38 PM)

#12 | Back to Top02-03-2007 08:04:27 PM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Epi_lepsia wrote:

Edit: i've got the super pleassure of making him a sim. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4030 … liaui0.jpg

OMG

etc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirletc-wankgirl

Board footer