This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top02-06-2019 12:53:46 PM

Torchic91
New Student

high def screencap?

Hello all!

Does anyone have some watermark free, high def images of Utena pulling out the sword of dios from anthy? I'm writing a book chapter for an upcoming book onSsteven Universe , and would love a high res version for the book (the licensing rights are taken care of because it is an academic work, etc etc.)

I can talk more about the book when its coming out (which is soon!), but basically my chapter looks at how anime is deeply influential to the series. emot-smile

EDIT: Nevermind, found a great source on tumblr: http://qtpiecaps.tumblr.com/tagged/shou … ena/page/4

Last edited by Torchic91 (02-11-2019 07:39:06 PM)

But I really, really want to thank you / For dancing 'til the end / You found a way to break out / You're not afraid to break out / But I need to know, if the world says it's time to go / Tell me, will you freak out?

#2 | Back to Top02-20-2019 03:07:36 AM

Kita-Ysabell
Covert Diarist
Website

Re: high def screencap?

Most images of the series you find are probably sourced from the forum's parent site, Empty Movement

"Et in Arcadio ego..."

Board footer