This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#76 | Back to Top06-29-2008 04:57:23 PM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

Re: How Would Akio Get You?

This is how he'd get me.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/wellworm/theflyingfuck2rg-1.jpg

The sad thing is I really can see Akio making off with some kid's report card, all the while boasting about how he's made someone cry.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#77 | Back to Top06-29-2008 06:31:34 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

Jellineck wrote:

This is how he'd get me.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/ … k2rg-1.jpg

The sad thing is I really can see Akio making off with some kid's report card, all the while boasting about how he's made someone cry.

OMG YES! I don't think he'd go "haha I made someone cry" but I'm sure he'd be insufferably smug about it.

#78 | Back to Top06-29-2008 08:07:58 PM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

Dammit, Jellineck, no spoilers for the new Batman movie! emot-tongue

Back on topic...

Mishi wrote:

That Makio would like this stuff goes without saying, but I'm sure Akio could probably pull off the nerd-culture thing without suffering in sexiness at all.

I agree. In fact, I'm sure that as a preternatural being, Akio is an expert on literally everything, and can seem passionate about any subject even if he has no real interest in it. It's all part of the seduction game. Personally, if someone shows great interest in one of my hobbies, or is willing to share with me regarding a topic I'm curious about, I feel validated by it. Especially if that person is as charismatic as Akio. I think it's a sure-fire way to make someone feel special, which helps when you're trying to seduce them.

And, like Iris mentioned, he can do all this by proxy. Yikes. He could just send Anthy to ask me about me about my 12th level Paladin, and it's pretty much over for me.

#79 | Back to Top06-29-2008 09:47:56 PM

hayama
Ruthless Deflorist

Ugh! I hate the fact that I know exactly how Akio could succeed in taking advantage of me (in whatever form that might be).

I'd have a secret grudge toward the man upon first laying eyes on him. I tend to quickly feel threatened by people who I consider to be of a higher position in life, especially in terms of physical features (I would immediately feel intimidated by his height and attractiveness when I'd compare it to my small, weak frame and modest appearance). However, once he'd start to pay me some compliments, and act like I really was such an impressive person, he'd probably have me instantly charmed. As long as I felt I was close to his equal, at least in the way he spoke of me, he could pretty easily convince me to do nearly anything. Naturally, his proposal to help me to "revolutionize the world" would appeal strongly to me, and I would be quite inclined to duel for the chance to have the ability to control the Rose Bride.

Boy, you're gonna carry that weight.

#80 | Back to Top06-29-2008 09:51:38 PM

BenHo
Juri Jeerer

Iris wrote:

Then he'd use someone else to get to you.  Like Ruka, or Shiori.

that's true. he would probably be able to use me really easy if he got ahold of any of my friends.

#81 | Back to Top08-13-2008 06:33:23 PM

Like_Autumn
Network Ninja
Website

Hmm, well, I'm not the kind of person who likes conflict and I'm generally oblivious to school gossip, so chances are I wouldn't even know about the duels. Which leaves the question of WHY Akio would want to seduce me. Or maybe I'd be a student journalist for the Ohtori newspaper (!) and he'd try to influence me to write propaganda to suit his own nefarious purposes.... Or something.

If I didn't know he had a fiancee, it might be possible. I'd probably be really attracted to him as a mentor figure and unattainable crush, but if I thought he had interest in me I'd probably be creeped out because of the age difference and student/authority figure issues. And then I'd try to avoid him as much as possible. But chances are his intelligence, charisma, and pretend kindness would win me over. I was fairly naive about sex in high school so he might use that to his advantage. And I have low self-esteem in regards to romance, so I wouldn't believe someone like him could like me. It's difficult for me to separate sex and emotional attachments too.

I'd say it's a 30 to 70 chance that he'd be able to seduce me. But if he played guitar or bass.... oh god, that would do it. etc-love

Now, if this was Juri, on the other hand... All it would take would be a "hello." emot-biggrin

Last edited by Like_Autumn (08-13-2008 06:35:14 PM)

Number 1 Shadow Girl Fan

#82 | Back to Top08-13-2008 08:12:23 PM

redrice009
Banned

lol, great topic.  For me he'd have to be sensitive, submissive/passive, and on bottom XD

#83 | Back to Top08-15-2008 03:33:50 PM

lex
Master Dominus of SRS BZN

I believe with the world's largest cupcake followed by, Juri. etc-love

http://i47.tinypic.com/x6cz5y.jpg

#84 | Back to Top09-25-2008 02:07:32 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

There are only two ways he could seduce me.

1. Dump Kanae and promise to marry me because that's my philosophy.

2. Say, "Oh hello, I was about to take a bath with my very open-minded bisexual friends Touga Kiryuu and Kyouichi Saionji. However, I'm afraid we're so tired that we can't wash ourselves. Would you be kind enough to do it for us?"
    Me: O__O  *panties drop*

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#85 | Back to Top09-25-2008 02:57:38 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Riri-kins wrote:

2. Say, "Oh hello, I was about to take a bath with my very open-minded bisexual friends Touga Kiryuu and Kyouichi Saionji. However, I'm afraid we're so tired that we can't wash ourselves. Would you be kind enough to do it for us?"

Poor Saionji got roped into this somehow, I know it.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#86 | Back to Top10-16-2008 01:08:57 AM

phul
Wakaba Wrangler

Umm... he would have to manipulate Touga to seduce me.  Piece of cake, really.  emot-keke

... aside from that, w/o the intervention of a third party, I think if he deluged me in some deep conversation, I could get carried away w/ his ideology and fall willingly into his scheme.

#87 | Back to Top10-21-2008 04:38:14 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Riri-kins wrote:

There are only two ways he could seduce me.

1. Dump Kanae and promise to marry me because that's my philosophy.

Ahahahaha

Replace Saionji with Ruka and my panties would just vanish school-devil

This has got me to thinking and wondering how many times that man has instigated that action...

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#88 | Back to Top10-21-2008 05:01:49 PM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

Question: How would Akio seduce me?

Answer: Very easily.

etc-wankgirl

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#89 | Back to Top10-21-2008 05:52:01 PM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

It's interesting to interpret how people immediately translate "How does Akio get you?" to "What would Akio do to get into your pants?" Although that question's not viable by any means, everybody's favorite Chairman doesn't usually intercede directly. While the car ride indicates that he definitely has an egotistical investment in his position, for the most part, he favors the role of the shadow manipulator. He is never the direct reason a duelist goes to fight: rather, he facilitates. So I'd like to pose a new question along this line and see how people interpret -

What would Akio have to arrange in order to get you to duel, if anything at all?

Taking into factor that he occasionally plays little part in the manipulation at all (i.e. Juri and Ruka).

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#90 | Back to Top10-21-2008 07:39:38 PM

OnlyInThisLight
KING OF ALL DUCKS

What would Akio have to arrange in order to get you to duel, if anything at all?

He would have to convince me that if I won, then somehow I would be allowed complete sexual and emotional freedom without fear of consequence or self-doubt.  He could do this by first setting up a series of events that would make me believe that I was a horrible sexual deviant of a person, by reminding me of my guilt concerning a particular incident with me and my cousin when I was very young, for example.  So, therefore, I would believe that I am sexually perverse and that there is no way to change that fact itself.  It would be the guilt and emotional/social repercussions that he could "alleviate".  With the power of revolution, he tells me, I could revolutionize the way society viewed and judged sex and relationships and thus free myself of both guilt and inhibition, and would be free to experiment and sleep around to my apparently dysfunctional delight.

But all I really need to do is see that I am not a deviant because of one incident that happened in my childhood, that everyone thinks and desires things that others may or may not approve of or find odd, that society's views only mean as much as you let them, and that I don't need sexual and emotional freedom, I need self-confidence and someone I can trust, which I do not need a revolution to obtain.

Last edited by OnlyInThisLight (10-23-2008 03:50:20 PM)

#91 | Back to Top10-21-2008 10:55:44 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

He would have to convince me that if I won, then somehow I would be allowed complete sexual and emotional freedom without fear of consequence or self-doubt.

I think we want very similar things from Akio. Which is to say, we want to be him. emot-frown Actually I'm even more shallow than that. Promise prosperity and ease of life and I'll do whatever he wants. emot-gonk

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

But all I really need to do is see that I am not a deviant because of one incident that happened in my childhood and that everyone thinks and desires things that others may or may not approve of or find odd, that society's views only mean as much as you let them, and that I don't need sexual and emotional freedom, I need self-confidence and someone I can trust, which I do not need a revolution to obtain.

:hug: You're right, you shouldn't need Akio for that.

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#92 | Back to Top10-24-2008 01:28:23 PM

Anthiena
Egghead

He would have to first break me and then convince me that I would be doing the right thing. Not for Anthy, but for the greater good.

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

#93 | Back to Top11-06-2008 12:39:18 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

He'd have to promise me lots of money and convince me that the other duelists are very weak because I'm not a good fighter. I know, totally unoriginal.

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#94 | Back to Top12-23-2008 11:23:11 PM

Rose Rust
Juri Jeerer
Website

Convince me that everything I do with Akio can be done without consequence and i'm  lost . Wether it's convincing me to duel or sleeping with the biggest power whore to rule Ohtori, as long as I feel relaxed and comfortable with my actions i'm 100% susceptible. Convince me that I can do no wrong...of course, Akio would want me to feel bad later so that would probably backfire on me. emot-tongue He would probably make me feel that way temporarily and then have me awake only to discover all the things i'd done. And i'd run away and hide.emot-rolleyes

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/jazzknh/thAnthyHimemiya.gif

#95 | Back to Top12-24-2008 02:26:56 AM

Mock Puppet
Azure Paleontologist
Website

If Akio wants to get me, it would be via Anthy as she tends to change her personality depending on who she is engaged to.

Me + Anthy + Engagement = Becoming Spellbound

“Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.”
-A. Nonymous-

#96 | Back to Top12-24-2008 04:28:24 AM

Notebook Darling
Black Rosarian
Website

hmm, how would he?

This requires good thought. What kind of guy can get into my pants?

He has to be intelligent, he has to be able to think deeply about things I like (art, philosophy, psychology, the universe, nature, music). Akio pretty much already knows a lot about those subjects.

But, I don't know what kind of personality I like. But because Akio is Akio, I'm sure he'll find out school-eng101.

#97 | Back to Top12-26-2008 10:35:08 AM

dlaire
A Whole Orange

I suppose it would be something like 'I'm definitely not interested in you, plain little girl. I'm sure I can do you a favour and talk with you about something sophisticated but I have fiancee and I love her so much'. emot-mad

But one day I would show my jealousy and... you know. school-devil

#98 | Back to Top12-26-2008 02:12:13 PM

Nanami's Rose Groom
Rose Assignee
Website

If Akio would try to get such a straight guy as me, he would probably use Anthy, make her sleep with me, so my sex with her would depend on the stuff I'll do for him... I'm so dirty emot-smile

"Get back to the surface, where the sunlight is so dazzling"

#99 | Back to Top03-22-2009 11:39:53 AM

Soukougnan
Black Rosarian
Website

a warm hand on my face, tilting my chin upwards from some book to look into his eyes...
gentle words in his deep voice, asking me to do just about anything.

i'm unspeakably trusting. if he just used some kind words, flirted with me some...
spent time befriending me and talking about intelligent, and less than intelligent things...
with his looks and charm, it would be a snap. i could easily fall in love with Akio Ohtori,
and be bent into something altogether more frightening than the Rose Bride herself.

hm. i'm... here again? catch me in the discord-- im fairybull

#100 | Back to Top03-22-2009 03:43:23 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

A sex-change operation and personality transplant would do the trick nicely.

Last edited by Miss Bluesky (03-22-2009 03:43:37 PM)

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Board footer