This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top12-11-2008 10:04:27 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

Re: Who was Hottest in the series?

Men:

Touga

Women:

Shiori and Kozue.

.....apparently I like my men with long hair and my girls with short hair.

..... and apparently I also like Evil. And Slutty.

..... not sure what that says about me. I'm not sure I want to speculate. emot-wink

20 threads dead so far.

#27 | Back to Top12-12-2008 03:37:40 AM

Katzenklavier
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

In terms of men, I'd have to go for Mikage being at the top. Second would be Saionji - I like how his passion would be authentic.

For some reason, I see Touga and Akio as almost castrated sexually. I know they're sexual creatures so that makes little sense, but what I mean is that they lack any real sort of passion. Screwing them would lack the authenticity that would make it interesting. Akio would be too busy with his little games to have real substance. Touga might be more fun if pressed the right ways, but would default towards more of a narcissistic lovefest. As skilled as they may be technically, I have the idea they would have no real sense of their partners. Thus, I can't help but think of both as being rather mechanical empty promises. They'd know all the right moves but their moans would have all the erotic fervor of the AOL "Hello!" greeting.

Hence why I find them both interesting, but not necessarily sexy.

Mikage's intelligent, but deliciously intense. Saionji is just boiling with aggression. Both of them would be far more satisfactory in different ways than their more playboyish counterparts.

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#28 | Back to Top12-12-2008 06:57:16 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Hottest...I dunno. The only real contenders here are Juri and Kozue I think. Anty has her moments, but that hair when she has it up is just atrocious.

hmm...I'd have to go with Kozue I think. Sluttiness works for me.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#29 | Back to Top12-12-2008 07:23:57 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

hollow_rose wrote:

Men:

Touga

Same here.

As for the ladies: Juri

"I pronounce you officially engaged."

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#30 | Back to Top12-12-2008 08:39:59 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Hottest. *pants at images that run through head* So many hot ones...who to choose, who to choose?

I remember I drooled over Touga every time he appeared on screen. Eye-candy. Same with Akio. Uh same with Saionji. Mmm Ruka. Pretty pretty Mikage. Geez, this is a hard one...
My eyes were like permanently glued to Utena's bikeshorts. And Anthy's skirt. Both skirts. And Juri's...er locket. *sigh*

OMG this is hard.
Really...I just don't know. They're all so damn HAWT. school-devil I'm not kidding; I'm having trouble deciding. Um. Um. Um.

Okay, I'm gonna make myself cut it down. *grimaces*
Hottest guy: Touga. *shirt flies open* "Do you hear it?" Yessssss. Yes, I do...
Hottest girl: Utena. When she's just beat Touga and is wearing the ripped girl's uniform. Something about innocence mixed with bravery (and possibly to do with ripped clothing...)
Hottest overall: ChuChu when he takes off his tie. JelliKatz knows what she's talking about... etc-wankgirl

But for real hottest overall: Utena with her big blue eyes and I'm too sexy for my bikeshorts strut. She's hot because she doesn't focus on being hot or necessarily think of herself that way. For me it gives her a smexy edge over all the other yummy candidates (who are all going for broke with their sexuality...or at least are more aware of it than Utena seems to be).

#31 | Back to Top12-12-2008 10:45:29 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

Girls
Utena - I liked both the movie and Series one, but I liked her black uniform more! emot-biggrin
Anthy - She's HAAWWTT in teh movie!! poptart Nuff said!! Her series version was also cool, she gets to play princess role! school-devil

Boys
Miki and Tatsuya, they're my only kind of men in Utena :3

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/Chosen_entity/Etcetera/621ed118do3-1.jpg
"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
Bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."
~FMA

Maria-sama Forum, My YouTube Account

#32 | Back to Top12-12-2008 11:00:30 AM

I-ko Mori
New Student

BlackRoseVixen wrote:

Saionji. Hands down. etc-wankgirl
etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love Yup, it was love at first slap. etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love etc-love

LOL

Well, I LOVE Akio; I think He's out of discussion etc-love but...

BOYS: Saionji is sooo cute... when he wants to be it emot-keke
GIRLS: Juri rules!!!
BABIES: Tsuwabuki is such a sweet kid! I could eat him right now emot-tongue

PD: I'm new here, and sorry if my english isn't so good... i'm from Spain ;)

#33 | Back to Top12-12-2008 12:22:02 PM

Shinolala2
Forum's Favorite Mommy
Website

4 hottest guys: ruka, saionji, miki, and dios.
4 hottest gals : kozue, juri, utena, and mitsuru's gal friend.http://www.ohtori.nu/galerie/d/7382-1/Series_ep18_043.jpg

top three insane people of rgu: saionji, shiori, and nanami
top three horniest people of rgu: akio, shiori, and touga.
top three seems normal characters of rgu: tatsuya, mitsuru's friend, and yuuko.
top three most likely to commit suicide of rgu cast: juri, tatsuya, and shiori.
top three most likely to succed in the real world: utena, saionji , and juri.
top three cutest animals of rgu: chu-chu, mr. mongoose, and the froggy that always tryed to hump chuchu.
http://www.ohtori.nu/galerie/d/17102-1/Series_ep39_302.jpg

if you have any rgu art request please do ask!
https://www.instagram.com/joyb0mb/

#34 | Back to Top12-12-2008 01:02:13 PM

Katzenklavier

Man. Nobody commented on the fact I just described Akio and Touga as eunuchs. C'mon. Seisei? Anyone? Counter me!

And I agree that Mari was pretty awesome, Shino.

We must go forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

#35 | Back to Top12-12-2008 01:15:11 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Katzenklavier wrote:

Man. Nobody commented on the fact I just described Akio and Touga as eunuchs. C'mon. Seisei? Anyone? Counter me!

With pleasure, my dear sweet Chairman... but... I don't feel like 'countering' you at all. *grins* In fact, I'm going to quote:

Katzenklavier wrote:

Touga might be more fun if pressed the right ways, but would default towards more of a narcissistic lovefest.

Only because the line "if pressed the right ways" reminded me of your Manya. *snickers* Pressed, huh? school-freud

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#36 | Back to Top12-12-2008 01:22:25 PM

Katzenklavier

YAAAAAAAAAY! *GLOMPAGE* Bantering!

What? No 'countering'? I guess you're just not the sort to exchange parries, are you, Mr. President? You prefer to go in straight for the fatal thrust. Tsk tsk tsk. When will you ever learn that the lead-up to the final strike is just as important as your victory?

And it reminds you of Manya, does it? Hmmm. Well, pressing all the right ways gets boring eventually. I find wrong a much more delicious adjective anyone. Whenever somebody uses that word to describe what I'm doing, I get a distinct sense of pride. I get inspired.

But I guess you'll find out more about that soon, correct?

#37 | Back to Top12-12-2008 01:49:25 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

What? No 'countering'? I guess you're just not the sort to exchange parries, are you, Mr. President? You prefer to go in straight for the fatal thrust. Tsk tsk tsk. When will you ever learn that the lead-up to the final strike is just as important as your victory?

No countering, sir. Not today. Not ever. *stifles a foolish smile* Fatal thrust, oh yes. Very much. *unzips pants* It's all about the release, most honourable Chairman, don't you agree? *bends over*

And it reminds you of Manya, does it? Hmmm. Well, pressing all the right ways gets boring eventually. I find wrong a much more delicious adjective anyone. Whenever somebody uses that word to describe what I'm doing, I get a distinct sense of pride. I get inspired.

I shouldn't have said that. *snaps fingers* Now you know my weakness. *clicks tongue* It's time to use reverse psychology. *smirks*

#38 | Back to Top12-12-2008 04:02:17 PM

Raven Nightshade
Someday Shiner

From a purely physical perspective, Series!Anthy with her hair down. From an overall perspective, I gotta go with Kozue.

For the guys, Akio. Everyone else comes in a very distant second.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever gonna make it home again.
It's so far and out of sight.
I really need someone to talk to and nobody else
Knows how to comfort me tonight.

#39 | Back to Top12-12-2008 09:43:55 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

Touga followed by Ruka are my perfect panty dropping favorites. Akio has made it on to my hottie list ...partly due to Gio's hardcore pimping. All of these are for fucking only.

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#40 | Back to Top12-12-2008 10:12:49 PM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Stephanie wrote: Anthy - She's HAAWWTT in teh movie!! poptart Nuff said!! Her series version was also cool, she gets to play princess role! school-devil

Oh my word yes, that was certainly true re the movie. When I could get over her too-cute eyes I loved every minute of her extremely fuckable self. emot-redface

Raven wrote: From a purely physical perspective, Series!Anthy with her hair down. From an overall perspective, I gotta go with Kozue.
For the guys, Akio. Everyone else comes in a very distant second.

From the physical (and artistic) perspective: sexual Anthy and Akio (who is always sexual) make sense being seen as the hottest.
Because they are meant to be the ultimate seducers...of er everybody. In their own special (read "evil") ways. school-devil

#41 | Back to Top12-13-2008 12:41:11 AM

hollow_rose
Egghead

Katzenklavier wrote:

And I agree that Mari was pretty awesome, Shino.

I agree that Akio and Touga are probably not the most fulfilling sexual partners in a long term sense. But Touga's so pretty to look at. His hair buys him loads and loads of points for me. And I wouldn't recommend a relationship with him, hell no, that would get you in all kinds of trouble. But sexy one night stand? Isn't that his specialty?

Besides I tend to think Touga primarily expresses himself using sex, so I think he is quite sexual and not a eunuch.

20 threads dead so far.

#42 | Back to Top12-13-2008 03:45:32 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

hollow_rose wrote:

I agree that Akio and Touga are probably not the most fulfilling sexual partners in a long term sense.

But commenting how hot someone is only takes a second, so that doesn't matter. school-devil

Oh! And Mrs. Ohtori. I mean, really. Who was hotter than her? Be honest. I'd compare her with a flaming Mikage poptart. Delicious. poptart

#43 | Back to Top12-13-2008 03:53:18 AM

dartxni
Saionji Slapper

Miki

Hands down. I know, I'm supposed to be a lesbian (most of the time, at least) but Miki just makes my mouth water.

#44 | Back to Top12-13-2008 07:15:53 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

hollow_rose wrote:

I agree that Akio and Touga are probably not the most fulfilling sexual partners in a long term sense.

Hmm, I won't speak for Akio since he's not a personal favourite; regarding Touga though, I believe he can actually be the most fulfilling sexual partner. Why? He's overconfident that he can bend any lady to his will with just a wink and a beguiling smile. He's also pompous about being sought after by ladies, which I'm sure doesn't only concern his pretty face, but also his misadventures in bed. So, with that said, I think it's the other way around. Any girl, except one that he finds worthy of being chased, won't be the most fulfilling sexual partner for him; but girls who do sleep with him will find him a hard habit to break. And since he uses sex as a tool for power, I like assuming he's very skilled under the sheets; but he's an anime/manga character though, so we will never know.

hollow_rose wrote:

And I wouldn't recommend a relationship with him, hell no, that would get you in all kinds of trouble.

True, only because a playboy will only give up his freedom when he finally finds the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. So if the girl initiates it first or forces him to a relationship, I think she will only succeed in turning him off.

hollow_rose wrote:

But sexy one night stand? Isn't that his specialty?

But a sexy one night stand can also be a repeated scenario or a long-term rendezvous with the same lady like a relationship with no strings attached, don't you agree? I would bluntly say that if I was straight, I'd use him for sex and for sex alone (here's to hoping he wouldn't give me AIDS or STD of course). But my Juri side would definitely scorn me for life afterwards. *laughs*

#45 | Back to Top12-13-2008 12:31:04 PM

Katzenklavier

No countering, sir. Not today. Not ever. *stifles a foolish smile* Fatal thrust, oh yes. Very much. *unzips pants* It's all about the release, most honourable Chairman, don't you agree? *bends over*

*takes out tattooing needle and scribbles PROPERTY OF JELLI on the exposed flesh* emot-keke

I have no doubt that Touga is very skilled. He studies sexuality as a power method. But what makes him an appealing sexual partner also makes him unattractive. Precisely that in most scenarios he would see his lovemaking as an extension of his skills. Because of his love for power, it would be carefully orchestrated. I don't think he has all those fangirls because he's untalented. But in terms of personal preference, I wouldn't get my full enjoyment from it, which is as much mental as it is anything else.

In terms of ladies, I have to agree with Juri. I'm drawn to melancholy bitter people. I actually don't find Kozue extremely physically attractive (her hair really annoys me), but her wildnes is appealing. Although I don't know about sex, Wakaba would be tremendously fun to date. She'd probably laugh at my jokes. And that means we'd automatically be good friends.

#46 | Back to Top12-13-2008 12:46:53 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Katzenklavier wrote:

*takes out tattooing needle and scribbles PROPERTY OF JELLI on the exposed flesh* emot-keke

Haha! poptart All yours to corrupt, use and abuse. emot-wink

Katzenklavier wrote:

But in terms of personal preference, I wouldn't get my full enjoyment from it, which is as much mental as it is anything else.

I know the reason. etc-love And that's why you're my favourite sweet devil. school-devil

#47 | Back to Top12-13-2008 05:09:35 PM

Erebus
Wakaba Wrangler

For me the hottest is Juri. I gotta admit,  I fell in love with Juri since episode seven. I really, really wanted her to kiss Utena... Not to mention the shower scenes and the very moment she stopped fighting in her second duel... That gave me the chills... God... sicky as it sounds...

Yet nothing can to nothing fall, nor any place be empty quite ;
Therefore I think my breast hath all those pieces still, though they be not unite ;
And now, as broken glasses show a hundred lesser faces, so
my rags of heart can like, wish, and adore, but after one such love, can love no more.

#48 | Back to Top12-14-2008 04:57:49 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

dartxni wrote:

Miki

Hands down. I know, I'm supposed to be a lesbian (most of the time, at least) but Miki just makes my mouth water.

First time I watched the series, I was convinced he was a girl. Even to the point of wondering if he was a crossdresser when they started using male pronouns.
Goddamit, Miki. Why must your VA be a woman?

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#49 | Back to Top12-14-2008 05:26:52 PM

dartxni
Saionji Slapper

I do not have that excuse. I've only really watched the dubbed series and he has this sweet low voice in the dubbed series. This is the only series where I actually prefer the dubbed to the subbed, largely because my understanding of their characters is really attached to their dubbed voices.

Erebus wrote:

For me the hottest is Juri. I gotta admit,  I fell in love with Juri since episode seven. I really, really wanted her to kiss Utena... Not to mention the shower scenes and the very moment she stopped fighting in her second duel... That gave me the chills... God... sicky as it sounds...

Yes, that scene got me too. It had a lot of tension in it. Did you know, I'm reading a fanfic that includes in a subplot a relationship between Miki, Juri and a female OC. Basically, Juri and the OC are in a relationship, and Miki is the best friend of both of them, and they eventually convince him to join them in bed. It makes sense too in the context of the fic. Juri basically says that Miki is the only guy she has ever loved.

Mind you, this author loves his 3somes. Utena and Anthy and a male OC end up in a relationship together. Oh yeah, and Miki spent some time before getting together with Juri and her girlfriend dating a female OC who is a marsupial alien girl, and R. Dorothy Wayneright from Big-O at the same time.

I have never read a massive crossover that included so many series in it. Its breathtaking.

Last edited by dartxni (12-14-2008 05:37:49 PM)

#50 | Back to Top01-25-2009 06:20:30 PM

oscarthewild
Rose Bride
Website

Hm...
In the movie, Anthy and Akio. They're just really pretty.
In the series, Juri, Touga, and Miki.
Yup! emot-tongue

Mad, bad, and dangerous to know.

Board footer