This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top07-29-2008 11:48:37 AM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: [RP/OOC] Utena 2!

Think man, think!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/chani_sama/prince-sig.png

Sir Hellsing: Leader of the Feminine Failure Revolution
Faithfully failing at feminine tasks, gender roles, and the conventionality of femininity since 1990.

#27 | Back to Top07-29-2008 12:03:01 PM

speckled rose
Mikage Mistruster
Website

Prince_of_Stars wrote:

Think man, think!

Well, when I RP Utena, I always need my character to have a specific colour...

y'know, I think I'll either use white or black. xD

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5776/ctmpphpwkiuhipd3.jpg

#28 | Back to Top07-29-2008 12:18:41 PM

Prince_of_Stars
Someday Shiner
Website

You should use both, given your name and all.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/chani_sama/prince-sig.png

Sir Hellsing: Leader of the Feminine Failure Revolution
Faithfully failing at feminine tasks, gender roles, and the conventionality of femininity since 1990.

#29 | Back to Top07-29-2008 02:43:01 PM

redrice009
Banned

Seitokaichou wrote:

redrice009 wrote:

Seitokaichou wrote:

I forgot to tell you that I would be absent from this forum for about a month or so. So if the roleplay commences in the days to come, please feel free to remove me from your list. My apologies. *bows*

I think we'll be seen a lot together emot-smile

Glad to play the part as your oniisama. etc-love
Just be gentle with the ladies, Nanami. *winks*

Mehehe etc-love

#30 | Back to Top07-30-2008 01:30:13 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

wow, ALOT of people want OCs.
cast members taken already include Touga, Juri, Nanami...and thats it. we need Saionji and Miki and we NEED an Akio otherwise...no duels.

im also still waiting to see if anyone wants to help modding because of the steady increase of members to the RP. (its a bit much for one girl on a Wii to handle.
the student council WILL talk about the duels and Akio WILL decide who is dueling who and when. we need these vital roles FILLED.

-thanks!

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/SisterElla09/mrsaturnDance.gif

#31 | Back to Top07-30-2008 05:01:16 PM

speckled rose
Mikage Mistruster
Website

I'd like to be a mod, but I'm starting college in a few weeks & no doubt I'll be bogged down. D:

I'll be as active as possible, though! etc-love

[completed my character's sketch, her name is Tanazaki Hotaru.]

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5776/ctmpphpwkiuhipd3.jpg

#32 | Back to Top07-30-2008 07:26:44 PM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

My two cents:

-It really would be best to get the main cast members filled before adding new students, IMO. I'm willing to play Saionji if no one else takes him, but I originally had Tatsuya in mind. (Now, there's a stretch, huh?) It also depends on KTK's vision of the story what minor chatacters are included.

-I think Akio should be played by a GM or equivalent as he's the prime mover of the series. Perhaps Seitokaichou should be granted those official responsibilities as well if she's going to play The Big Man on Campus?

#33 | Back to Top07-31-2008 01:07:50 AM

Jellineck
Wondrous Sexual Eggplant.

I'll take Saionji or Kozue. Whichever one is more convenient.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#34 | Back to Top07-31-2008 01:10:06 AM

Kaelyndra
Pained Growlithe

Iris took Kozue, I do believe. :]

#35 | Back to Top07-31-2008 09:54:39 AM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

I think so too.

as a note, i WOULD be Akio...but i would do him no justice

#36 | Back to Top07-31-2008 12:28:13 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

OnionPrince wrote:

I think Akio should be played by a GM or equivalent as he's the prime mover of the series. Perhaps Seitokaichou should be granted those official responsibilities as well if she's going to play The Big Man on Campus?

I'm honoured that you think I'm fit for that position. Honestly though, and as much as I want to help KissingT.Kiryuu to co-mod the game, I don't have that much free time anymore. I can't even revive my well-loved community due to time constraints and real time matters.

---

With that said, I'm passing Touga's role to any takers; I believe Jellineck would be a great Touga. Roleplaying a canon character can be too demanding for my time, and I'm more challenged to roleplay an OC for a change. If that's not possible, then, I would gladly withdraw from the game.

"I pronounce you officially engaged."

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#37 | Back to Top07-31-2008 04:43:28 PM

Jellineck

Why is it I get nominated for my least favorite character in the series? XD That's actually a perfect fit. I always create/play charries that I deeply despise. For someone like Touga, I think it would be a good antagonistic fit. I would love to take up the challenge.

"You said you would do anything for me, right Mamiya?" Mikage purred as he slithered close. "Yes that's right" Mamiya said with a rosey blush. Mikage's smile was evil and cinister as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana. "Eeny meeny myny moo. I wonder where my banana will go?" - The Forbidden Passions of Nemuro

#38 | Back to Top07-31-2008 04:49:34 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Jellineck wrote:

Why is it I get nominated for my least favorite character in the series? XD That's actually a perfect fit. I always create/play charries that I deeply despise. For someone like Touga, I think it would be a good antagonistic fit. I would love to take up the challenge.

Least favourite?! xD Ouch. That hurt. Lol. Kidding.
Anyway, thanks for taking Touga, Jellineck. ;)

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

#39 | Back to Top08-01-2008 07:40:16 AM

redrice009
Banned

-clings to Jelli-

#40 | Back to Top08-01-2008 07:08:54 PM

Jellineck

Least favourite?! xD Ouch. That hurt. Lol. Kidding.
Anyway, thanks for taking Touga, Jellineck. ;)

I know. I know. I'm not cool that way. Shiori happens to be my favorite. Surprise! Ironically, I tend to analyze Touga the most for some reason. XD Maybe it's his penis. Or something. And no probs. Any idea when we start?

-clings to Jelli-

*knowing smirk, runs perfectly manicured digit up the length of her spine* I find your appreciation refreshing. Would you care to show me the full extent of it later? Say, tomorrow night over dinner?

school-devil Just getting into character.

#41 | Back to Top08-01-2008 08:57:36 PM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Ironically, I tend to analyze Touga the most for some reason. XD Maybe it's his penis. Or something. And no probs. Any idea when we start?

I noticed. *grins* And don't get me started on Touga's dangling. Lol.

KissingT.Kiryuu stated that... we need Saionji and Miki and we NEED an Akio otherwise...no duels; the student council WILL talk about the duels and Akio WILL decide who is dueling who and when. we need these vital roles FILLED

*knowing smirk, runs perfectly manicured digit up the length of her spine* I find your appreciation refreshing. Would you care to show me the full extent of it later? Say, tomorrow night over dinner?

WIN. poptart

Don't make my OC flirt with your Touga because it would be love & hate, which is divine, if you ask me. *coughs* Besides, I don't want to have a cat fight with your sister--else I'd end up killing her. Lol.

Last edited by Seitokaichou (08-01-2008 08:58:09 PM)

#42 | Back to Top08-02-2008 08:53:27 AM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

people, be concerned.

the character list is as follows.
RedRice- Nanami
Kaelyndra- Juri
Iris- Akio
Jeli- Touga
Anji- OC
Speckled rose- OC
Prince of Stars- Saionji
Fencing Capt- OC
Seitokaichou- OC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now thats a decent list of people who want to play....but we are STILL LACKING VITAL MEMBERS!
i introduced the idea of OCs to replace Utena and Anthy so i was kinda banking on the fact that no one would want to be an OC....i myself am not even sure of who i will be playing yet. the best cannon char i could do would be Touga but again, i would do him no justice. its difficult for me to choose what to do next. maybe it will help if i fully give my idea for this RP?
Utena and Anthy are gone, nothing more then a legend on campus...Akio still will continue the duels. he invites two unsuspecting students to his tower and gives one a ring, the other, unknowingly bears the pain Anthy once faced with the sword. they both have no recolection on why they are at Ohtori besides to be in school. The role of akio entails PMing the respective characters their EOTW letters regarding duels. Student council duties include exactly what you think it would. Touga will be in contact with Akio to help discus the duel and whos next. Touga and Akio are the two BIG roles in this RP as well as the chosen ROSE BRIDE (i nominate me XD.)

in all seriousness i dont want this to be a "i choose them because i like them more then the others so this person looses the duel" sorta thing. its equal oppertunity, we are all friends, we are all adult enough to not start drama.
this RP will be considered to be rated R, violence, cursing (when needed) and any form of sex is fine unless we have members who feel uncomfortable. my view on this is that all of these things (unfortunatly) make up normal life. it happens, its unavoidable. but you dont have to go unto gruesome sexual detail or nothing....like i daid R...not XXX

lol.  um...i think ive said what i needed. any concerns at all.... PM ME!

Last edited by KissingT.Kiryuu (08-03-2008 01:01:48 AM)

#43 | Back to Top08-02-2008 05:44:08 PM

redrice009
Banned

w00t!  Hey, I dunno how it will be when I start school, but I would be happy to be a co-moderator for the roleplay.  (Although I'd need a job description XD )

In response to Jelli:  Oh oniiii-sama etc-love 

In response to sei: -hiss- stay away~!

Lolz. So in term of Touga and Nanami how are they getting along?  Because you know the whole disownment, Nanami still thinks Touga is not her real brother, blah, blah, blah.  I guess it's up to us to figure that out...  And Nanami said she stopped dueling...  I guess she'll need reason to go at it agian.  So many possiblilities...

Last edited by redrice009 (08-02-2008 05:45:28 PM)

#44 | Back to Top08-03-2008 04:06:35 PM

OnionPrince
Covert Diarist

No one wants to play Miki yet? But, but... he's so non-threatening! emot-tongue

Incidentally, how are the secondary characters going to be handled? (The former black roses duelists, Nanami's henchgirls, SuzukiYamadaTanaka, any other characters no one takes, etc.) Maybe it's just me, but I personally have a pet peeve about players putting words in other characters' mouths.

#45 | Back to Top08-03-2008 05:10:49 PM

Jellineck

I volunteer to be Akio if no one else would like to play him, although I'd need someone else to be Touga, then. It'd just be very difficult to play both of the two main big guys at the same time. Also, I know it may annoy you, OnionPrince, but that will probably be necessary in order to move things along. I don't think we're going to get people to play the terrible trios and the background chars. I could probably take up those who are close to Akio (Kanae, Mrs. Ohtori) as they'd probably be in the background anyway.

I'd be more comfortable with Touga, though.

Last edited by Jellineck (08-03-2008 05:11:34 PM)

#46 | Back to Top08-03-2008 05:11:46 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

Jellineck, I said the same thing to KTK in a PM  *L*
If no one claims him in two weeks, or if you'd rather me be him when I return from my trip, I'll play him.
If you want to, then by all means though emot-keke

Last edited by Iris (08-03-2008 05:12:52 PM)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#47 | Back to Top08-03-2008 05:14:16 PM

KissingT.Kiryuu
Hentai Hero!!!
Website

O_O

i'll let you guys figure who's who. as for BKG chars.....uhhhhh

any ideas? emot-keke;

#48 | Back to Top08-03-2008 05:57:34 PM

Jellineck

How's this, Iris? If you play Akio, I'll take up Touga and Miki. They do interact, but not frequently, so it would be easy to play both of them. If I turn out to have the time, I'd also love to play Shiori. It's not really hard for me to play different characters at all. I just don't want the organization of Akio as that's where I tend to suck. I can either play them permanently or I can take them (Miki and Shiori) up until someone else wants them.

#49 | Back to Top08-03-2008 06:03:04 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

Okay, sounds great since you don't really want to play Akio emot-keke
I'll start brushing on my SKU and Akio-acting. 
I'll keep playing Kozue though, since she won't be a main person.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#50 | Back to Top08-03-2008 06:12:40 PM

Jellineck

Oh, I'd love to be Akio, but it'd be difficult to handle all the co-mod responsibilties since I'm finishing summer school and will be launched into a really busy semester soon. So thank you very much and I'm sure our partnership as the two shall be most enjoyable. school-devil

Board footer