This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#151 | Back to Top12-12-2006 08:52:23 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Re: SKU Sims

Thank you, everyone. I'm glad that you're all enjoying these so much. emot-keke

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen55.jpg
Who doesn't think of Mikage when they think of bonfires?

Touga and Saionji are doing a weird bonfire dance, and I didn't know what on Earth they were doing when I first saw it. This is the first time I've used a bonfire in months, because there was a bit of an incident the last time I used one. I had it lit for a few minutes before I got bored of it, so I decided to delete it. However, after I deleted it, the fire was still there. That fire was burning on Anthy and Utena's lawn for over a month in real time. I nicknamed it the "Fire of Eternity." It finally went out when Juri moved into their house... I guess light really is temporary existence after all.

Wow, Miki is in this picture! To be honest, I don't like my Miki sim. I like the character, but I don't like his sim counterpart. His clothes and hair came out well, but adulthood just doesn't suit him. I could change him into a teenager, but then I would have to turn Kozue into a teenager too. I made a few adjustments to him the other day, so he looks a bit better now.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen56.jpg
Didn't Mikage's mother ever tell him not to play with fire?

Mikage is setting off a sprinkler system. There's something about seeing Mikage with a lighter that cracks me up.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen54.jpg
Roses boarder the sides of the hottub... How appropriate.

Why is Ruka among them in this picture? (Well, technically a better question would to be ask why Kozue's there, but you know me better than that by now.) Because there's an interesting story that goes along with this picture.

A while ago, Juri, Shiori, and Kozue were using a hottub on the front lawn of their old house. It was my first time using one in quite a while, so I wasn't familiar with the commands. Suddenly, Ruka walked by their house so that he could steal there newspaper. (I don't remember what I did, but I probably deserved it.) Rather than deleting him or shooing him off their lawn, I decided that I might as well have him join them instead.

I noticed that Juri's aspiration was getting low, and that one of her "wants" was to have sex with Shiori, so I decided to fulfill that want so that she go crazy and start talking to Stick-Cup Buddy. I figured that doing this would either force Kozue and Ruka get out, or cancel the action all together. Apparently I was wrong. Juri and Shiori didn't feel like waiting for them to get out, so they started going at it while Kozue and Ruka were still there. As if that weren't enough, out of sheer curiosity, I wanted to see whether or not Kozue and Ruka could do the same thing while Juri and Shiori were still there, and apparently they could.

Wow, Ruka. Three girls at the same time? Way to go. (For the record, he stole my newspaper as he was leaving. I bet he burns them.) I was a bit disappointed when I tried to do this again the other day, only to find that the newest expansion pack made it so that sims shoo each other out before they do things like that... I'm surprised it took them that long to do something about it. o _o

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen57.jpg
I can't believe I didn't think of taking a picture of Anthy sleeping inside of a coffin...

It's the question that's on everyone's mind... What would happen if Akio was a vampire? Bite Anthy's neck, apparently. Vampires in this game can turn into bats and fly around. There are different things that you can become in each expansion pack. An alien, a zombie, a vampire, a robot, and a werewolf. I'm very tempted to turn Ruka into a zombie, but that would be a very cruel thing to do...

#152 | Back to Top12-12-2006 09:24:36 PM

A Day Without Me
Still Drunk in the Morning?

Razara wrote:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/ … reen56.jpg
Didn't Mikage's mother ever tell him not to play with fire?

Mikage is setting off a sprinkler system. There's something about seeing Mikage with a lighter that cracks me up.

I'm pretty sure this ranks right up there with the poptart pictures.

See, this is why we need sprinkler systems in modern buildings - just think, if Nemuro Memorial Hall (or whatever it was called before that) had had a sprinkler system, Nemuro may've not gone crazy and become Mikage! But that'd be a bad thing. So I guess it's good they didn't have them back then.

"I'm bringing paxil back. (Yup)
My HMO might just pick up the tab. (Yup)
I got the tremors and I need a nap. (Yup)
I gave my rent check to them Pfizer cats."

#153 | Back to Top12-12-2006 10:09:50 PM

Archambeau
Muffy, the Forums Trophy Wife

Razara -- they could all have sex without incident due to it being a Love Tub.  One of the lovely aspiration rewards that makes getting with anyone possible, regardless of their relationship with another Sim.  My Touga Sim gets quite a bit of use out of that!

Oh, and I made new Ohtori school uniforms for males and females.  The female uniform was made from photos of an actual cosplayers' uniform, so it has a decent amount of dimension (though I rue not having a mesh with voluminous sleeves), and the male uniform came from a generic gakuran mesh, so if anyone is interested I'd be happy to share.

#154 | Back to Top12-12-2006 10:22:05 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Razara wrote:

What would happen if Akio was a vampire?

Two of Giovanna's favorite fantasies would combine in a cosmic explosion of hotness? etc-wankgirl Thank you. I have a thought to occupy me while I pretend to listen to my boss tomorrow. Except...he can keep his skin tone.

Shiori and her Stick-Cup Buddy remind me of Mr. Garrison. This is perhaps amusingly apt given that he used Mr. Hat as his gay persona while he was in the closet. Hurr!

Adding to the Razara Is A Goddess of Sims. This thread makes me happy. It's like a horrible mutant form of bad fanart. etc-love

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#155 | Back to Top12-12-2006 11:11:51 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Hottub hotness! Ruka, that lucky bastard...

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#156 | Back to Top12-12-2006 11:41:47 PM

angelicreation
The Breast Saviour
Website

ShatteredMirror wrote:

Hottub hotness! Ruka, that lucky bastard...

Indeed, indeed.

I hereby officially nominate Razara for a custom title along the lines of "SKU Sims Goddess."  Or something lthat sounds much cooler.

Life is short: break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ninjasin/fate1pu4-1.jpg

#157 | Back to Top12-13-2006 02:55:37 AM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

The Love Tub allows you to have sex with anyone without incident? And I thought Akio's car was good!

angelicreation wrote:

I hereby officially nominate Razara for a custom title along the lines of "SKU Sims Goddess".

She does need a better title than that but I'm willing to second the nomination. emot-keke

#158 | Back to Top12-13-2006 03:01:18 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

The Lady of the Watchtower? I don't know. It's late, I'm tired. I really should be sleeping right now instead of depriving myself of valuable REM sleep.

#159 | Back to Top12-13-2006 05:52:54 AM

Hina the Prince
Friend, Perhaps

Tamago wrote:

angelicreation wrote:

I hereby officially nominate Razara for a custom title along the lines of "SKU Sims Goddess".

She does need a better title than that but I'm willing to second the nomination. emot-keke

Thirded.

#160 | Back to Top12-13-2006 07:11:13 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

I agree. I've actually been trying to think of appropriate titles for a couple people, including Razara. BUT WHAT WILL IT BE OMG emot-confused

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.

#161 | Back to Top12-13-2006 07:38:41 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Giovanna wrote:

I agree. I've actually been trying to think of appropriate titles for a couple people, including Razara. BUT WHAT WILL IT BE OMG emot-confused

Simtori Academy Dean? Way too long, I know, but I fourth.

Something about poptarts, I feel, would also be apropos.

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#162 | Back to Top12-13-2006 09:26:47 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Simtori Chairman?
Chairperson?
Chairwoman?

...are we really going to be Nazis about the gender label here? emot-mad

Chairman might be the only one that fits.

#163 | Back to Top12-13-2006 09:28:39 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

How about letting her decide?

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#164 | Back to Top12-13-2006 09:38:35 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

I'm just tossing the idea around. The decision, I assumed we all realized, is ultimately hers. emot-keke

I do insist it refer to her damn awesome Sims skillz though.

#165 | Back to Top12-13-2006 10:13:33 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Oh oh oh!! can you make one of this fun photos  of Mikage and someone? you know, like... http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7568/lolmo0.jpg this one? etc-loveetc-love

#166 | Back to Top12-13-2006 01:54:12 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

That would be wonderful. emot-keke

I'm not really sure what a good title would be. Something along the lines of Chairman does sound appropriate, what with all the manipulation that goes into playing this game, but I'll have to try to think of something. I'd like to hear more suggestions if you have any, especially since I'm horrible at making decisions over things like this.

Archambeau wrote:

Razara -- they could all have sex without incident due to it being a Love Tub.  One of the lovely aspiration rewards that makes getting with anyone possible, regardless of their relationship with another Sim.  My Touga Sim gets quite a bit of use out of that!

Oh, and I made new Ohtori school uniforms for males and females.  The female uniform was made from photos of an actual cosplayers' uniform, so it has a decent amount of dimension (though I rue not having a mesh with voluminous sleeves), and the male uniform came from a generic gakuran mesh, so if anyone is interested I'd be happy to share.

Really? I thought that it just increased the chance that romantic actions would succeed. I'll have to try that out when I get the chance. :3 But what surprised me about this wasn't that they were able to have sex, I was just surprised that they were able to have sex in a hottub while two other people were in the hottub with them.

Sims generally do have a certain level of decency when it comes to things like this. Though they have no problem doing it inside of a changing room or a photo booth, they won't have sex in a bed if anyone else is in the room. However, it's very easy to work your way around that modesty of theirs. Ask them twice, and they'll even have sex on the front lawn. Oddly enough, other sims don't seem to mind this. The mailman smiled and waved to Akio while he was sleeping with the maid on the front lawn.

Also, Archambeau, could I see a picture of your uniforms? Especially the male uniform. I've always wanted to see one, but I've never taken the time to design it. Maybe I'll finally make a Tatsuya sim. emot-dance

A Day Without Me wrote:

See, this is why we need sprinkler systems in modern buildings - just think, if Nemuro Memorial Hall (or whatever it was called before that) had had a sprinkler system, Nemuro may've not gone crazy and become Mikage! But that'd be a bad thing. So I guess it's good they didn't have them back then.

I think that all his problems can be linked back to his childhood. Being the genius he is, his mother just assumed that he was smart enough to know that he shouldn't play with fire-- a fatal mistake.

#167 | Back to Top12-13-2006 03:55:22 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

Possible new titles for Razara

Sims Diva
Poptart-Diva
Sims Gaea
Poptart-Diva
Marionette Mistress

Damn its tough to think of good titles.

#168 | Back to Top12-13-2006 06:29:56 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen62.jpg
To(u)ga party! emot-dance

This picture was really difficult for me to take, but it's something I've always wanted to do. I'm very disappointed that Shiori couldn't be in this picture, because it was something in AMV Hell 3 that gave me the idea. There the scene from the movie where Touga is talking to Shiori about his past.

Touga: "We've gotta do something."
Shiori: "Absolutely."
Touga: "You know what we've gotta do?"
Both: "Toga party."

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen59.jpg
It's not funny... Really, it's not... *Muffled laughter* I'm sorry.

I know that I said it would be cruel to turn Ruka into a zombie, but I couldn't resist. It's so perfect, what with the implied death at the end of episode 29. Who knows? He could come back as a zombie! Next maybe I'll try to see if I can turn Touga into a ghost, and with a glitch, have him sleep with Shiori from beyond the grave. Ruka and Shiori are getting along well recently, but he was furious with her for doing this to him.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen58.jpg
Saionji and Anthy: Love Forever.

Here we have a picture of Saionji writing in his exchange diary to Anthy... Or maybe he's writing about his secret plots to take over the Sim World... Or what he did with the newspaper he stole from Juri, Shiori, and Kozue last week, despite having done nothing bad to him.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen60.jpg
If only I had a Mamiya sim...

As request by Epi_lepsia. :3 I wasn't sure who to put in the picture with him, so I took this for now. Is there anyone other than Mamiya that you'd like? (This is irrelevant, but I really like the shade of Mikage's eyes in the series. I recently designed each character's eye color, and his eyes are one of my favorites.)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/RzMule/Screen61.jpg
More cute shounen-ai fluff!

Touga and Saionji have a billboard outside of their house that I claim says, "Saionji loves Touga." Due to attraction in the Nightlife expansion pack, when a sim finds another sim attractive, they take a moment to admire just how attractive that sim is. Saionji frequently fanboys over Touga.

Akio and Kozue are Romance Aspiration sims, so other sims are more attracted to them than others. My favorite thing about that aspiration is the "Sexy Walk." What is the Sexy Walk? Just as the title says, it's a sexy looking way that they walk whenever they preform romantic actions with platinum aspiration level.

The idea of having pop-tarts in my title is amusing, but Archambeau is the one who came up with the pop-tarts joke, as well as those amazing pictures. (I laugh every time I see them. etc-love )

#169 | Back to Top12-13-2006 08:53:19 PM

Archambeau
Muffy, the Forums Trophy Wife

Before I head to bed, I thought I'd post a few amusing screenshots from my recent Simming exploits.  I'm playing my Utena Sims up to the point at which the series begins, so in the meantime establishing the pre-existing relationships (and then destroying them, in Juri and Shiori's cases) has been fun.

http://www.arisugawa.org/tougasaionjitub.jpg
Touga and Saionji...enjoying...the Love Tub.  I love how overly indulgent the Kiryuu manor is.  It's, not surprisingly, the party house on campus.

http://www.arisugawa.org/tougasaionjispeedo.jpg
And, from the Love Tub, they proceed to Touga's room for more debauchery.  Saionji really knows how to pick his swimwear.

http://www.arisugawa.org/saionjisplat.jpg
And, on a final note, here we have Saionji asleep in his spaghetti.

Razara -- I'll take some pictures of the uniforms for you tomorrow.

#170 | Back to Top12-13-2006 09:11:00 PM

Imaginary Bad Bug
Revolutionary
Website

Hina the Prince wrote:

Tamago wrote:

angelicreation wrote:

Thirded.

Maybe SKU SIMStress?

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_HERdW38xV_c/S5xZ2QVrIwI/AAAAAAAAApg/uNpckSbLgUw/s800/utenaban.jpg

#171 | Back to Top12-14-2006 03:54:00 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Razara wrote:

As request by Epi_lepsia. :3 I wasn't sure who to put in the picture with him, so I took this for now. Is there anyone other than Mamiya that you'd like? (This is irrelevant, but I really like the shade of Mikage's eyes in the series. I recently designed each character's eye color, and his eyes are one of my favorites.)

... 8D aha..hahaha...

Zombie Ruka and Mikage? 8D emot-danceemot-danceemot-dance

#172 | Back to Top12-14-2006 04:12:10 AM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

Saionji's choice of swimwear is much better than Touga's.

#173 | Back to Top12-14-2006 05:28:34 AM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

Best swimsuit choice: None at all. (Skinny dipping, yay!)

Can the Sims do that? n_n'

#174 | Back to Top12-14-2006 06:07:19 AM

Teatime
Miki Molester

... I clicked on this thread expecting to see badly made sims and probably more bad jokes... Instead I find really well made sims and the funniest screen shots ever.emot-dance

I think zombie Ruka has got to be one of the most awesome sims in existance. emot-biggrin

#175 | Back to Top12-14-2006 07:43:05 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Archambeau wrote:

And, on a final note, here we have Saionji asleep in his spaghetti.

Well he had such a busy night in the hot tub...

Board footer