This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top06-14-2009 02:18:40 AM

PrinceoftheLostEternity
Rose Assignee

I won't be back for a while...

I'm near breaking point, and I need to get away from everything for a bit. I need to take some time to recuperate from my near-emotional breakdown and just find a way to deal with the emotional stress of every day life. The many hours I've logged on IRG have been well-spent, with many mindless posts in many random threads. Thank you all for the laughs. I value the effort that the massive amount of comedy here has taken. I value anyone who offered any advice or who tried to help with any issues, and anyone who played along with any of the clever games like...The Corrupt a Wish Game and such...And The Utena RP That Points Out The Obvious...It was great. Sorry that I fell apart like this. I'll be back. Not sure when, though...

-Valerie

I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me can write a bad romance.

The profile formerly known as Prince... oftheLostEternity... was a shared profile, one of whose users hasn't been around for a while.  The other one is now posting as DiddlyPanda.  Wewt!  emot-biggrin

#2 | Back to Top06-14-2009 09:31:54 AM

spoon-san
Someday Shiner

Re: I won't be back for a while...

Well, you need to know what's best for you at this time.  Each of us copes with these things in our own ways, but I wish you the best.  I feel that's all I have the right to say at this point.

Take care,

--spoon

#3 | Back to Top06-14-2009 05:18:44 PM

lex
Master Dominus of SRS BZN

take care Val, IRG will always be around when you come back emot-smileemot-smile

http://i47.tinypic.com/x6cz5y.jpg

#4 | Back to Top06-14-2009 05:50:18 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

We all need break time. Brain needs sleep. You don't want to end up like Tyler from Fight Club.

I hope you'll come back well-rested, or if you need us. Many of our AIM are available if you wanna chat outside of IRG. (Mine's "Garbadia" if you haven't gotten it already)

#5 | Back to Top06-14-2009 05:52:07 PM

Bluesky
Chpn Dlst
Website

That sucks, mate. Hope to see you back soon.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

#6 | Back to Top06-19-2009 12:23:59 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Hope you feel better Prince when you're able to process stuff. It's been cool playing with you etc-love - looking forward to your return. *hugs*

Don't forget the IFD thread is actually a great place to talk and get fb about life issues if you're so inclined. It hasn't been done for a bit but if you flick through it you can see it definitely has quite the history of deep and meaningfuls.

Board footer