This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top04-27-2007 09:19:10 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Calling all Cosplay Fanatics

Heeey!! I've put a small batch of Revolutionary Girl Utena Cosplay Duelist Rings on eBay to clear them out for my next batch. Buy It Now for $30! Click the first link for a preview, or click the second link to go straight to the listing for all the details! emot-kekev

Enter Akio: "C'mon, you know you want it." *shirt flies open*

XD

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/7 … eal005.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Revolutionary-Girl- … dZViewItem

"Ever since I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes, and the stars were gifts you gave to the dark and empty skies."

#2 | Back to Top04-28-2007 07:55:20 AM

Pandora
Pathtracer

Re: Calling all Cosplay Fanatics

emot-aaa They're beautiful! I have to have one! *sets up an ebay account*

Seriously though, I'm going to order one.

One thing- are the sizes listed the American ring sizes? I'm in the Uk, so I know I'm an M or N, which I think is in the 6 range.

#3 | Back to Top04-28-2007 10:06:40 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

Pandora wrote:

One thing- are the sizes listed the American ring sizes? I'm in the Uk, so I know I'm an M or N, which I think is in the 6 range.

Where, exactly? I'm about visiting UK some day of these, my brother is studying there his last career year and wants to take me in a trip all around the country~

#4 | Back to Top04-28-2007 12:11:49 PM

Pandora
Pathtracer

Right now I'm in Sunderland at Uni, but I live in Lincoln when I'm not here. Sunderland is just south of Newcastle

#5 | Back to Top04-28-2007 12:15:39 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

If I order one now, how long will it take for it to arrive?
I'd love to buy one, but I'm about to move out of my dorm in a week and a half.

#6 | Back to Top04-28-2007 09:14:47 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Pandora wrote:

emot-aaa They're beautiful! I have to have one! *sets up an ebay account*

Seriously though, I'm going to order one.

I humbly thank you for your generous compliments. emot-keke

The sizes are American. Let me see if I can look up a conversion chart. If not, I know of a printable ring sizer, if you have access to a printer. =3 Just a sec...

*numbers fly about as a Google search is run*

XD Perfect! =3 Here, use this chart: This tells me you're somewhere around a size 6. emot-kekev And I have 3 of those, so you're in luck. emot-kekev

http://www.tradeshop.com/master/sizetablebb.html

"Ever since I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes, and the stars were gifts you gave to the dark and empty skies."

#7 | Back to Top04-28-2007 09:19:06 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Hiraku wrote:

I'm not sure a week and a half is enough time to get one shipped to your new dorm. You're in the US? I live in Japan right now, so the normal US shipping services take 3-4 days longer than they would if it were from State to State. It would probably get there the day you move out, or the day after. o_o I wouldn't mind holding on to it for you until you can get your new address sent to me, but you'd have to actually buy it to reserve it. Like I said, I want to start a new batch after this listing is over, so I'm hoping that none will be left. Of course, you could just wait for the second batch if you have the time. The decision be up to you m'dear. emot-kekev

#8 | Back to Top04-28-2007 09:28:07 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

TenjouUsagi wrote:

Hiraku wrote:

I'm not sure a week and a half is enough time to get one shipped to your new dorm. You're in the US? I live in Japan right now, so the normal US shipping services take 3-4 days longer than they would if it were from State to State. It would probably get there the day you move out, or the day after. o_o I wouldn't mind holding on to it for you until you can get your new address sent to me, but you'd have to actually buy it to reserve it. Like I said, I want to start a new batch after this listing is over, so I'm hoping that none will be left. Of course, you could just wait for the second batch if you have the time. The decision be up to you m'dear. emot-kekev

Ooh, second batch. Do they look any different?

#9 | Back to Top04-28-2007 11:47:11 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Ooh, second batch. Do they look any different?

Only that I'll be using this ring as a base instead, since I can't find the ones I was using before anymore.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/737887/newringbase.JPG

#10 | Back to Top04-29-2007 07:21:47 AM

Pandora
Pathtracer

Bought and paid for! I'm glad I was able to buy something from someone who won't mind me  using my brand new, no feedback account *sweatdrop* I know some sellers don't like new users.. I paid straight away cus then I know I've done it.

Thanks for putting them up, theyre lovely. etc-love

#11 | Back to Top05-04-2007 04:01:28 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

I've had to re-list these rings because I still had 7 left. Now there are only 5: one size 6, three size 7s, and one size 8. If your size is still available, hurry and get it before it's gone! The new batch won't be available for at least a month, maybe two. If you're going to a convention any time during May or June and you need a signet for your costume, I would recommend getting one as soon as you can!! If I don't have your size, let me know and I can order a ring in your size just for you and have it made in time for your convention. (For conventions in June only.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1&rd=1

#12 | Back to Top05-04-2007 07:37:58 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

OHGODOHGOD!!! I'M A SIZE 7!!! Tenjou do you think you could prettyplease just reserve one for me?  I won't be able to order it until later today and I want to make SURE I get one!!! OHGOD!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#13 | Back to Top05-04-2007 07:43:17 AM

beautifulpanther
Qualified Duellist
Website

I'd really like to get one for my Juri-cosplay >__<  but well, shipping to austria... >>; looks pretty good by the way oo

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/NicoRobin1985/wheebanner2.jpg
Bianca   *1989 - +14.09.2007

"A duel against a feather has nothing to do with provocation or letting you look like a fool. Duelling the feather, the essence of all art and truth written down on paper, is a duel against your inner self to find security and cognition" (İOctavian)

#14 | Back to Top05-04-2007 09:52:23 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

hyacinth_black wrote:

OHGODOHGOD!!! I'M A SIZE 7!!! Tenjou do you think you could prettyplease just reserve one for me?  I won't be able to order it until later today and I want to make SURE I get one!!! OHGOD!!!

Sure! =3 It shouldn't be a problem since I still have 3 size 7s. emot-keke Consider one to be on hold for you. emot-kekev

#15 | Back to Top05-04-2007 09:53:44 PM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

beautifulpanther wrote:

I'd really like to get one for my Juri-cosplay >__<  but well, shipping to austria... >>; looks pretty good by the way oo

Why thank you. =3 But you'll notice I ship worldwide. emot-dance

#16 | Back to Top05-04-2007 10:06:03 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

I just measured my ring finger. It's about 2.1 cm in diameter. What size would be good for this?
I think I might have to wait for something bigger than size 8. That would be next month or two, right?

#17 | Back to Top05-05-2007 12:27:42 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Hiraku wrote:

I just measured my ring finger. It's about 2.1 cm in diameter. What size would be good for this?
I think I might have to wait for something bigger than size 8. That would be next month or two, right?

I'm not really sure, but by this conversion chart, you'd wear a size 12...Which to me seems kind of big for only 2 centimeters...

http://www.tradeshop.com/master/sizetablebb.html

Would it be possible for you to print this ring sizer out to find out for certain?

http://www.overstock.com/ringsize.html

It's not a .PDF file, so don't worry if you don't have the reader for those. But yes, if you do indeed need a size larger than an 8, they would be available in about two months. emot-wink

#18 | Back to Top05-05-2007 04:13:27 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Okay, so according to that ring size measurement, I'm a 7~7.5... what would be the recommendation for me if I want a Bara no Kokuin?
Actually, I should go with a 8.

Last edited by Hiraku (05-05-2007 04:16:17 PM)

#19 | Back to Top05-06-2007 07:40:32 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Hiraku wrote:

Okay, so according to that ring size measurement, I'm a 7~7.5... what would be the recommendation for me if I want a Bara no Kokuin?

Is the sizer pointing closer to the 7 or 7.5? Cause if it's closer to 7, the 8 will be WAY too loose. Closer to the 7.5, yes, I'd reccomend the 8. I can add in a clear rubber ring guard as a just in case if you want to order the size 8 while it's still available. emot-keke

#20 | Back to Top05-06-2007 02:36:25 PM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

TenjouUsagi wrote:

Hiraku wrote:

Is the sizer pointing closer to the 7 or 7.5? Cause if it's closer to 7, the 8 will be WAY too loose. Closer to the 7.5, yes, I'd reccomend the 8. I can add in a clear rubber ring guard as a just in case if you want to order the size 8 while it's still available. emot-keke

Mm...When you wrap around the sizer, how tight should it be around the finger? If it's just to the point where the sizer JUST hits the skin, then it's 7.5, But if it's to pull until you can pull no more, then it's 7.
Assuming I'm still growing up, I'd guess for an 8

Last edited by Hiraku (05-06-2007 02:36:48 PM)

#21 | Back to Top05-07-2007 07:55:38 AM

TenjouUsagi
Anthy Assailer
Website

Hiraku wrote:

Mm...When you wrap around the sizer, how tight should it be around the finger? If it's just to the point where the sizer JUST hits the skin, then it's 7.5, But if it's to pull until you can pull no more, then it's 7.

Yes, I think so too. emot-keke Well, if you're needing one soon, I still have the 8 available. The listing ends on May 10th, which is only 4 days away. If you're not, then the next batch will be ready by the end of July, although I'm hoping for sooner. The proceeds from this first batch are going to the purchases I'll be making for the second one, which will be larger in quantity. emot-keke

#22 | Back to Top05-07-2007 08:30:21 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

TenjouUsagi wrote:

hyacinth_black wrote:

Sure! =3 It shouldn't be a problem since I still have 3 size 7s. emot-keke Consider one to be on hold for you. emot-kekev

THANKYOUSOMUCH!!! I've been having a shitty day thus far but this made it so much better!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#23 | Back to Top05-07-2007 10:02:16 AM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

TenjouUsagi wrote:

Hiraku wrote:

Yes, I think so too. emot-keke Well, if you're needing one soon, I still have the 8 available. The listing ends on May 10th, which is only 4 days away. If you're not, then the next batch will be ready by the end of July, although I'm hoping for sooner. The proceeds from this first batch are going to the purchases I'll be making for the second one, which will be larger in quantity. emot-keke

I'll be waiting for the next batch, then.
The quality between the two batches shouldn't be that drastically different.

#24 | Back to Top05-07-2007 10:41:20 AM

wingedbeastie
Nest Boxer

Hey TenjouUsagi?

How soon is the next batch gonna be ready? I wanted to get a Normal ring and a Black Duelist ring but I need them both in like size 10....

Check out my: Twitter|Voice Over Tumblr|

#25 | Back to Top05-07-2007 04:55:18 PM

Nilamarthiel
The Icon Icon
Website

Oh, god. I want one so bad. emot-gonk

But grandma doesn't allow me to buy stuff off of eBay. T_T

Board footer