This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top10-19-2006 09:31:43 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: Our Rooms or Living Place.

Giovanna wrote:

I still have one because I've absolutely refused to use it. I also have the chocolate massage bar, but in retrospect I don't know why I bought it since no one's around to use it. emot-frown I hope it doesn't go bad and dry out...

I'm mad at Lush. NYC gets two Lushes and Miami gets zero. Then again, Lush doesn't really fit in with the Miami vibe at all...

Those bars don't really go bad, or at least, I've had mine a lot longer than yours and it hasn't yet. If there's enough interest, what about a Lush thread?

school-eng101 I schooled Gio in the ways of Lush. I'm so proud.

On topic: I'm attempting to clean my room a little so that I can take pictures of it for you all. It's still full of boxes, though, and so depressing.

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#27 | Back to Top10-19-2006 10:02:07 PM

Coin
Wakaba Wrangler

Hmmm, I don't have any pictures of my messy apart ment but...

http://imp.genericus.org/files/murphy.jpg

KITTY!!!

Murphy the halloween cat.  She's a very good cat.  She squawks like a crow instead of meowing though.  I thought she was big at 13 lbs but 20 lb Sumo definitely wins, Tamago.  It's so cool to see everybody's cute kitties emot-keke

(And what is this "Lush" full of smelling good things you speak of?)

Last edited by Coin (10-19-2006 10:03:05 PM)

#28 | Back to Top10-19-2006 10:06:33 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Coin wrote:

Lush USA

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#29 | Back to Top10-19-2006 11:52:22 PM

Toulouse
Saionji Slapper

My room is rather...random. Here are some tidbits since I am too lazy to take pictures of every angle. I can sit and be amused for hours just staring at my ceiling.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/ … ofwall.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/ … eiling.jpg

#30 | Back to Top10-20-2006 06:46:29 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Coin wrote:

Think Bath and Body Works except way, way, WAY better. Bath and Body Works is not worthy to lick Lush's boots. etc-love

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#31 | Back to Top10-22-2006 08:45:46 PM

mercurynin
Flourishing Verderer

Sey wrote:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7721 … yp3.th.jpg
I like art, and I like this one of Van Gogh, Cafè de Nuit. In future I will buy The Nightmare of Fuseli.

Oh, I love Fuseli's The Nightmare!  It's in the Detroit Institute of Arts' collection, which is just down the street from my university's campus.  I wrote a paper on it for an art history class.

My favorite painter is Waterhouse, though.  I'd like to get prints of his works framed and hung in my room once I get it repainted.

You know our hearts beat time out very slowly.  You know our hearts beat time -- they are waiting for something that'll never arrive.

Board footer