This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top10-22-2007 12:05:05 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Sailor Moon RP!

Ok, I was reading through everyone's senshi and I saw a lot of people wanted to/used to RP everyone's fav crack-addled shoujo show!

...well...besides SKU of course. etc-love

Here's the lowdown.

1st Post is to describe basic rules

2nd post is for availability of canon characters.

3rd Post is for non-canon profiles.

4th Post is for RP Story background.

I'm not new to RPs, but I am new to running one, if you have any comments or suggestions just send me a pm! I'm always open to making things better.

Also: I've seen all of Sailor Moon, but I could be sketchy on a few things. Just let me know if I mess up the canon timeline of Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon or something X3

In the 4th Post I will be listing the basic premise of the story. To nudge things along, I will be playing the main evil character and all evil characters under me until people want to jump into their roles. Please jump into their roles. X3 You can do what you want, mutiny, love a good guy, kill babies. Being bad is it's own reward!

Rules

emot-aaa: No Godmodding.
emot-aaa: No more than three powers.
emot-aaa: Don't bring back anyone from the dead - unless there is a way to clear it in the story and with me first.
emot-aaa:Do not kill anyone without clearing it with them first.
emot-aaa: No shrug-off hits.

emot-aaa: Yes, you can tack on to an existing family/clan. If you want to be the 5th General who was Malachite's little sis, go ahead!
emot-aaa: Yes love, canon and non-canon is great! If a triangle is created between Usagi, Seiya, and Haruka...more power to ya!

emot-aaa: If you are RPing a canon character, STAY IN CHARACTER. I don't want to see a prissy Jupiter or ditzy Pluto or constantly angsty Usagi!

emot-aaa: Please try to keep the Mary Sue to a minimum. For me. And the children. Think of the children.

emot-aaa: All canon characters are open for play. You may play one main good character, one main bad character, and up to two secondary characters. For example, Usagi's little brother or Rei's grandfather.

emot-aaa: Blood, gore, deviant sexuality, and baby bunny killing is a-ok with me. As long as it's a-ok with everyone else.

emot-aaa: All rules are subject to addition and change as they are mine! And will be listed here.

poptart New players are always welcome! If we are 10 pages in, and you want to join but it looks daunting to read, send me a PM and I'll give you a short rundown so you can jump right in!

Last edited by Dross (10-22-2007 01:20:25 PM)

#2 | Back to Top10-22-2007 12:05:22 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Re: Sailor Moon RP!

Inner Senshi

Usagi Tsukino -

Ami Mizuno -

Rei Hino -

Makoto Kino -

Minako Aino - Dross

Outer Senshi

Setsuna Meioh -

Michiru Kaioh -

Haruka Tenoh -

Hotaru Tomoe -

Main Characters

Chibiusa -

Mamoru Chiba -

Helios -

Luna-

Artemis-

Diana-

Cosmos-

Seiya Kou-

Seiya Yaten-

Seiya Taiki-

Secondary Characters

Ikuko Tsukino -

Kenji Tsukino-

Shingo Tsukino -

Saeko Mizuno -

Rei's Grandfather-

Yuichiro Kumada  -

Naru Osaka (Molly X3) -

Gurio Umino (Melvin X3) -

Ryo Urawa -

Motoki Furuhata -

More to come, but I gots ta go X3

Last edited by Dross (10-22-2007 12:31:18 PM)

#3 | Back to Top10-22-2007 12:05:34 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

Ok non-canon, here is your time to shine! Be creative! Be descriptive!

Just keep it interesting!

You can be Sailor Soleil, Artemis' ex-girlfriend, Rubeus' older brother, or the forgotten 5th General. Whatevah!

Please keep in mind the rule against God-modding and the plea against the Mary Sue. Or Gary Stu.

Please no more than three powers.

Flaws are cooler than powers anyway X3

Username:

Character Name:

Group: Senshi? Part of the Dead Moon Circus? Just normal from planet Earth?

Physical description

Powers:

History:

Last edited by Dross (10-22-2007 01:09:36 PM)

#4 | Back to Top10-22-2007 12:05:44 PM

Dross
Mikage Mistruster

4th post

Board footer