This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top12-17-2006 04:02:18 AM

Teatime
Miki Molester

Re: When Exams Attack!

Ok... So... Two classes finished. And two I got incompletes on and I have till february to finish the last of it. I almost got it all done. And technically would have passed but the teacher said I was crazy and then that she'd give me till then and so if I get it all in I have a B in both classes. Considering I was out almost the whole time that's astounding. Heck... if I had the attendance points for two more classes attended one of those could be an A.... @_o....

Needless to say I'm in a good mood about this. My stagecraft final went well and I have either an A or a B in that class I'm fairly sure. I highly doubt I have a C but since I don't know how things are weighted I can't be sure. My pattern drafting class I have NO IDEA about other than I know  I passed... So all in all not my best semester but much better than I was expecting with having been out most of the time. emot-smile

Good luck to anyone else still in finals! It's an evil and stressfull time, but at the end of the week you can finally sleep... and what a good 12-18 hours of sleep it is.

#27 | Back to Top12-18-2006 06:50:55 AM

littleRita
Wakaba Wrangler

Re: When Exams Attack!

My spanish final is in 10 minutes.

KILL ME NOW! emot-gonk

Board footer