This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#76 | Back to Top12-18-2006 05:04:27 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: [OOC] Ohtori RP: Does it work?

All right, guys, you have your forum. Now where's the love, dammit?

Game love, I mean. The other love belongs in IFD. school-devil

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#77 | Back to Top12-21-2006 10:55:11 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

HAY, DAMMIT, I MAKE THIS FORUM AND I POST IN THIS THREAD AND THEN YOU LEAVE IT ALONE WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE

I want my hothot Akio starting up a tulip game in amsterdam emot-frown

Seriously though, is this a no-go, then? I'd rather find out now so I can overcommit myself elsewhere. emot-tongue

Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#78 | Back to Top12-21-2006 11:23:16 PM

A Day Without Me
Still Drunk in the Morning?

Don't worry, we're just trying to iron out all the details before we start - don't wanna hit any unfortunate snags, now do we? emot-tongue But, seriosuly Hinotori and I are busily working behind the scenes.

"I'm bringing paxil back. (Yup)
My HMO might just pick up the tab. (Yup)
I got the tremors and I need a nap. (Yup)
I gave my rent check to them Pfizer cats."

#79 | Back to Top12-21-2006 11:46:43 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Yay!

I was afraid you'd abandoned us. emot-frown

#80 | Back to Top12-22-2006 11:41:56 AM

Hinotori
The Notable Death Mantis

Not yet :>

Hinotori made this post, and then went back and changed it later. Such is life.

#81 | Back to Top04-19-2007 04:41:51 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

"Ohtori RP: Does It Work?"

In my experience, tch-yeah! emot-keke

I'll be very biased and pimping my RP here, in which nobody has connections to the Duelling Game. It's about the lives of the faceless masses of students you see milling about Utena and Touga (and, well generally about the campus, to be honest). I was inspired by the epic spamfic Scenes From an Elevator, and driven only by the power of love for SKU and some very intelligent and respectable players.

Witness and fear: "(OC, SKU) The Faceless Masses," my Utena RP campaign. An original character (OC) campaign revolving around Ohtori Academy. There's no real plot, other than to explore a simple query: How do the nameless "zombie students" respond to stimuli in their lives? Are they there for more than just decoration? Are they humans in their own right, or just props that eat?

The current characters are (and I'll consider characters based on PMs; look at my last post in another RP thread!):

Masanori Kojima: Shy and depressive, he loves art and nature. The voice of reason amongst the folks who call themselves the Faceless Masses. He is played by none other than the Story Keeper, BioKraze.

Jiko Kashira: Cousin of the Shadow Play Girls, she strives to make her debut performance at Ohtori Academy's "Kashira Wall." Her stage name is G-Ko, and is played by the talented and genki hyacinth_black.

Yukito Suzuhara: An excellent musician and admirer of the fine arts, friends with Masanori and Jiko. Highly intelligent and surprisingly wise, he is played by the equally insightful Imaginary Bad Bug.

Sora Aranami: Practitioner of the great martial art known as Kendo, under Kyouichi Saionji's watchful eyes. Enthusiastic and gregarious, he is played by the mysterious and ephemeral puella_nerdii...who seems to have been missing for some time. I'm kinda worried...but ON WITH THE SHOW!!

They meet regularly at the school cafeteria and under a lone willow tree, and often take in the Kashira performance works at sunset. While there is no general direction to the RP, since they are generally unaware of Akio's manipulations, they are free to live quite normal lives. A grand experiment in Ohtori-centric social Darwinism, and a study in the culture of those who are forgotten in the face of people who shine and sparkle. The timeline began after the Great Curry High Trip incident, and sometime during the ninth episode.

So, you see, my forum peeps, Ohtori RP DOES work. You just need to know how to approach it! emot-keke

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

Board footer