This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#2 | Back to Top09-19-2013 09:54:05 PM

Yasha
Bitch Queen
Website

Re: The MPD Image Repository

Oh wow! Man, so many awesome things are happening today, thanks so much! emot-keke

We can't put up a gallery for them right away because we need to move hosts first, but just having the links is absolutely fantastic and gives us such a head start!

Okay, I don't want to derail this thread any further but once again, thank you! If I get the coding stuff I want done soon I'll move your post into a new thread for image collections.

Done  emot-keke

Hat Mafia Member: Ratchedface
Je vais mourir pour l ' a e s t h e t i q u e
Internet Atrocity Tourist             -           MY POSTS             ARE WARSHIPS

#3 | Back to Top05-19-2018 07:47:27 PM

Nosma
New Student

Well, since this is a post about official imagery, I may as well go ahead and ask this.

Are these images official?
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/mawaru-peng … ingo-photo
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/mawaru-peng … ingo-photo

#4 | Back to Top06-02-2018 09:44:30 PM

Tsundere_Clegane
Wakaba Wrangler

How interested would the forum be in gathering a collection of archived MPD threads from /a/ or /u/? Sort of like the link collection of Madoka discussion threads on the puella-magi.net web-site? There were some pretty interesting discussions, but it seems like many were buried in various archival sites, sometimes without easy organization and search APIs.

Wakabaa!!!

#5 | Back to Top06-05-2018 04:55:29 PM

HonorableShadow
Thorn of Death

Tsundere_Clegane wrote:

How interested would the forum be in gathering a collection of archived MPD threads from /a/ or /u/? Sort of like the link collection of Madoka discussion threads on the puella-magi.net web-site? There were some pretty interesting discussions, but it seems like many were buried in various archival sites, sometimes without easy organization and search APIs.

That would be cool.

One of the saddest things is that most of the novel translations were lost because the wiki compiling them all was deleted. They were probably posted on /a/ so if those could be recovered it would be nice.

Here's some pics from one of my artbooks: http://rinmatsuokas.tumblr.com/post/52710384505

Last edited by HonorableShadow (06-05-2018 04:56:14 PM)

I'll show you a sight you've never seen before.

#6 | Back to Top06-13-2018 12:57:51 AM

Tsundere_Clegane
Wakaba Wrangler

Okay, I'll see if I could cook up something for that.

Wakabaa!!!

Board footer