This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top12-24-2012 04:17:59 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

Gun Violence

Right, I know this is several weeks after the fact, but I still want to talk about it.
On December 14th, a man now identified as Adam Lanza entered Sandy Hook Elementary School and killed 27 people. He had killed his mother a brief time before.
This is in Newtown, Connecticut, not far from where I live. I know some people from this town. 5 and 6-year-olds were shot to death in a place I can probably walk to. Is it wrong that I'm shocked?
But of course, the internet would rather complain about how these are American kids, and therefore their deaths shouldn't be mourned as much as the victims of our country. Because if your nation's military carries out bombing raids, you deserve to be shot before you even know where Pakistan is.
Oh, and on the same day? Over 20 children were stabbed to death in China. Bet no one on Tumblr has mentioned that.

The is primarily to talk about this instance in particular, but other instances of gun violence can be discussed here.

#2 | Back to Top12-24-2012 05:08:40 PM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

Re: Gun Violence

Atropos wrote:

Oh, and on the same day? Over 20 children were stabbed to death in China. Bet no one on Tumblr has mentioned that.

You would be very wrong. My corner of Tumblr, at least, had many mentions of that, so it would lead to an assumption that it was mentioned at least once.

I do not care to remember the name of the person doing the act. The very fact the name of the killer is so sensationalized and no other names are known beyond that of the where is galling. It would be better that he remained in ignominy forever, lest others think that such a thing is a path, however twisted, to fame and recognition.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m526/aines_pixels/mikageirgsig02-2012.png

#3 | Back to Top12-24-2012 05:31:08 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

Aine Silveria wrote:

My corner of Tumblr, at least, had many mentions of that, so it would lead to an assumption that it was mentioned at least once.

For god's sake, it proves that. Are you getting paid by the word?

I do not care to remember the name of the person doing the act. The very fact the name of the killer is so sensationalized and no other names are known beyond that of the where is galling. It would be better that he remained in ignominy forever, lest others think that such a thing is a path, however twisted, to fame and recognition.

We may forgive, but we must never, ever forget.

Last edited by Atropos (12-24-2012 05:44:25 PM)

#4 | Back to Top12-24-2012 06:13:04 PM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

No, I simply didn't wish to be completely antagonistic right off the bat. Something, I may politely add, you might wish to consider.

I did not say anything about forgiveness. That's not my place to discuss. That's for those affected by this to deal with, if they feel it necessary to even do so. However, never ever forgetting is a holy terror to those who must be constantly reminded of their loss. That is a horrible thing to wish on anyone.

#5 | Back to Top12-24-2012 06:49:03 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

Except it wasn't polite at all.

If we forget the past, how can we learn from it? It's the same reason why the n-word will never be a fully acceptable term of endearment.

#6 | Back to Top12-24-2012 08:26:16 PM

Aine Silveria
Pumpkin Bride

*sighs* I never said anything about being polite. You jumped to an untrue assumption that a bit of googling or research would have solved. So I corrected you, in a way that was somewhat disdainful but not mean. To which you responded with a barbed insult.

That's not the point though. And I can see you're not seeing mine. I bow out then.

#7 | Back to Top12-24-2012 08:30:33 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

If someone doesn't see your point, perhaps the better thing to do would be to explain it instead of bowing out? Just a thought.

#8 | Back to Top12-24-2012 11:47:52 PM

Dazmi
Miki Molester
Website

If you ask me, just outlaw armed guns. Because whatever, I don't think it matters. Sorry that I can't offer a more compelling viewpoint, but it's as simple as that.

#9 | Back to Top12-25-2012 01:04:27 AM

Chrome Homura
Poor Saionji :(

^Right, because making something illegal will totally ensure that no one will ever have access to it... I mean, who would dare circumvent THE LAW and illegally procure something with malicious intent? That's like, impossible right?

I am no longer here. If you wish to find me, my discord username is Heroic_Spirit_Gomikubi.

#10 | Back to Top12-25-2012 01:18:56 AM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

@everyone: this is a political thread.  Let's not be needlessly confrontational, okay?  We're better than that here.  It is possible to disagree with someone without insulting them.  When attempting this, good things to avoid include swearing, sarcasm, dismissiveness, and plain old abuse.  (Atropos, I'm looking especially hard at you.  "Getting paid by the word" indeed.  Knock it off.)

#11 | Back to Top12-25-2012 03:33:18 AM

Valeli
Thorn of Death
Website

Saw what happened in Ct, as well as all the other recent shootings across the US. I heard about the stabbing in China too (although not on Tumblr... I'm sad enough I actually don't even know what Tumblr is, beyond knowing it's one of those internet things that are apparently popular). It goes without saying that it's terrible and a shame, so I won't really say much about it. Having your five year old kid get killed is ridiculously horrible, and I can't imagine how one would deal with that (to the extent that they even could).

I'm opposed to banning firearms though.

First, as was brought up with the knifings, crazy malcontents can kill innocents easily enough if they set about it. You don't need a semi-automatic to do that. Someone from the NRA brought up how Timothy McVeigh killed several people with a bunch of fertilizer. On 9/11 thousands were killed through the use of your every day commercial airliner and a box cutter or two. Even if you banned semi-automatics, shooting school kids with regular hand guns isn't a challenging endeavor. Not enough bullets in a clip of 17 to kill the 30 children you're after? Buy two guns. Do you ban all handguns and standard hunting firearms too? You've got to kill a constitutional amendment before you do that. Or at least, you should.... unless you just start dealing with it the way we've started dealing with the requirement to "declare" war (ie: pretend it's not there, even though it is). And finally, illegal firearms will always make their way around to the people who want them badly enough. A complete ban would make it a lot harder for your idiotic 20 year olds to grab a gun, but serious criminals or terrorists would certainly be able to).

I personally think the right to bear arms is important, even if only in a purely historical context regarding the US and its origins. The right to bear arms as a guarantee of sorts against governmental oppression might seem like an entirely unnecessary idea now, but I don't think you can really read what the US might become 100 years from now, or 200. I think it's an important guarantee to leave in place, even if it seems ridiculous in that scope. And of course, you can't let people buy real military weapons or vehicles, so the gap would be ridiculous anyways... but access to basic firearms is still something of value as you can see in Syria, which started pretty much that way. Eventually, if the government really is sufficiently inappropriate, I think you can make a case that parts of the military would be swayed to joining whatever uprising it was (as was the case in Libya and several other recent uprisings in the mid east). Syria's a bad example, as all sorts of horrific stuff is going on there. And I'm certainly not bringing it up as a fairy tale "this is such a wonderful place" deal. But without the fire arms there revolt against a strongman who was leading an unjust (truthfully or simply in perception) regime would have been impossible. And again, yeah. It sounds ridiculous to apply that logic at all to the US today with our (fairly) smooth elections and (fairly) well working democracy. But the amendment was put in place with an eye on the past as a hedge on the future, and I think it has value there.

I think a more limited right to bear arms relegated to standard hand guns is valuable also. I don't own any guns presently, and am fortunate enough to live in nice places. If I lived in some other areas though, and felt compelled to bar my windows or take other similar measures, I think I would buy a hand gun for my apartment. And I'd feel much better knowing it was there, even if I (hopefully) never had to touch it. The NRA likes to say "guns are the answer to guns" so much that it takes on a comical/ridiculous tone, but I really would feel safer if I had one around my apartment in a sketchy area. And even if guns aren't entirely the answer (which they're not) they're not entirely the problem either. That gun could sit around my apartment for years, and I can guarantee I'd never run around shooting kids with it. Mental health is the real problem - guns become relevant only inasmuch as they facilitate a mentaly unstable person. They do, so they shouldn't be ignored either. But simply pinning murder on guns is missing the point as much as simply pinning it on poor mental health. And pretending guns are only harmful is as comical as pretending they're the answer to every harm.

Nevertheless it's hard to argue that banning guns will prevent gun related deaths from going down. It will probably have a good result in all murders going down across the board (I hate how piers morgan compares the US murder rates to englands in terms of people on his show every night.... his basic point is right, but seriously: the US has a population of ~315,000,000, while the UK's is ~60,000,000. Of course the US is going to have more deaths. I'm sure the US has a higher per person percentage of deaths also, which would make a good point. The difference probably just isn't as copiously large as the actual number difference. I hate when people play with stats to make things look worse/better than they are to try and advance their argument. It's almost like lying to me.) But yeah, Piers Morgan aside gun violence is a legitimate problem. I'm not sure what to do about it, given that I'm opposed to (significant) changes in gun laws.

I think having more stringent background checks in place makes sense. I think trying to make all sales go through official channels makes sense (again, people will be able to get it illegally... but you might as well try to make that as hard as possible). I don't think the NRA's suggestion of armed guards is as appalling as it seems at face value, so long as they're hidden guns like air marshals on flights use rather than people standing outside schools with assault rifles. But I don't think that would fix it either. The fact is that if you want to murder someone.... it's really difficult to prevent that before the fact. And if you really want to do it without guns, there are plenty of other horrible ways to do it.

Banning guns would probably save some lives, but I value the right to bear arms more than the remote possibility of someone's life being saved I guess. And I don't mean that as crassly or uncompasionately as it sounds. I just don't think we should cave in our constitution because we fear the actions of a few depraved people. In a way, it's very much the same I felt about Iraq after 9/11. Awful things happened and people were scared, but I was infuriated that this was used as an excuse to start what I firmly believe was an illegal war. 20 kids dead in Newton is Awful, but let's not forget the random wedding parties and such we've bombed by accident in Iraq and Afganistan, killing well over 20. Oops. We sure didn't have a two week debate on the merits of military force or the tragedy that befell those families though. No "paradigm shift" in social outlook when they all died. That was a leftist view I guess. Here my view is much more right wing, but again, I don't want something I perceive as problematic to be done using fear as an argument.

That's just my personal ethical stand on it though.... I can understand why someone would have another, and there's really no way I could convince them to change their mind I think. If you place more value on the possibility of upholding a life than the certainty of upholding other rights, than it's very unlikely you'd really agree with me, and I certainly couldn't unequivocally say that you're wrong.

Last edited by Valeli (12-25-2012 04:09:27 AM)

#12 | Back to Top12-25-2012 01:54:23 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

This is tough.  My gut says we would be better off if civilians could not own firearms.  I'm not persuaded by arguments that someone who wants to kill others can always use a tool other than a gun; guns are by far the easiest way to kill someone, and making murder harder to commit is going to decrease the number of people who commit murder.  That's just Psych 101.  And then there are gun accidents, which are much more likely to be lethal than accidents involving knives or Mace.

But I do have sympathy for Valeli's points, on two fronts: first in theory, and second in practice.  Theory first.  Even if we could wave a wand and make all privately owned firearms go away, it is absolutely true that if private citizens can't own guns, then the government has all of them.  As Valeli says, letting civilians own guns is a traditional safeguard against tyranny in this country.  There is not much that an unarmed rabble with knives and principles can do against military and police officers with firearms.  The thing is that I'm not sure the problem goes away if you let civvies own handguns, because the government still has assault rifles; and if you let civvies own assault rifles, then the government still has advanced body armor and chemical weapons; and this problem is only going to get worse as arms continue to get more sophisticated.  Civilians, no matter how broad their gun rights, are never going to win an arms race with a modern, wealthy government.  In short, armed revolution ain't what it used to be.  I think guns might have made sense as a safeguard against tyranny in the 1700s -- they certainly served the American colonists that way -- but in 2012?  No.  Our best defense against tyranny is constitutional democracy, and our emergency fallback defense against tyranny is secession, which would be sponsored by state militias.  Privately held firearms would not help much.  Certainly not enough to justify the damage they do in the meantime.

But second and more importantly, there is the practical end of things.  We are not Japan, an island country with no legacy of gun ownership, where a nearly total ban on civilian firearms is not only enforceable but demanded by the public.  I wish we were; less than one person per million dies by gun violence in Japan every year (compared to 102 per million in the United States), and their homicide rate is less than a tenth of ours.  But we just can't replicate that in the United States, because our gun ownership rate is already nearly one gun per person, by far the highest in the world, and we have a gun culture centuries in the making.  The NRA's line -- "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" -- is true here in a way that it isn't in Japan.  If we could magically suck all the guns out of the country and melt them down into plowshares, I'd say do it.  I would even tentatively say that if we could magically disarm only law-abiding citizens we should do it -- excluding hunting rifles -- because evidence suggests that a gun in the home is more likely to hurt a member of the household than an intruder, and furthermore one reason criminals often carry guns is that their victims may carry guns.  But I don't know, in the U.S., how we get the guns out of the households, even if we amend the Constitution.  There are too many guns and too many gun lovers.

I would like to see gun laws tightened.  You don't need assault weapons to hunt or to defend your home, there's no reason your handgun shouldn't have a safety, and there's no reason you shouldn't have to pass a criminal background check before we give you a device designed to kill people.  But I don't think outright prohibition is workable in this country.  Instead, I think the best way to deal with gun violence in the U.S. is to address its causes.  For instance, instead of spending money on marijuana prohibition, we can spend it on mental health care.  That's a win-win: fewer drug-related shootings and more help for mentally unstable people who need it.  I'm not an expert, but this is how it seems to me.

#13 | Back to Top12-25-2012 02:07:42 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

^'xactly. If someone wants to kill people, there's not much the government can do in the way of legislation to stop them. It's the double-edged sword of human resilience. Therefore, the solution is not to attack the guns themselves, but to attack the causes behind violence.

#14 | Back to Top12-26-2012 02:51:50 AM

crystalwren
Dark Whisperer
Website

Heh.

I've been told on a number of occasions that Australia is a terrifying place, given all the venomous little beasties that lurk in these parts. It's interesting how perspectives can contrast; America scares the living crap out of me. Anyone can walk into a store and buy unlimited handguns and assault rifles. Seriously- how can any sane person think that this is a good idea!? And now the news is running a story on how some people think that gun control is stupid but think that armed guards in primary schools are a great solution to gun violence.

There is gun violence in Australia. Absolutely. But the gun laws- and a basic regard for the well-being of our citizens i.e access to a public health service and welfare support, meaning that acts of violence are not viewed as necessary for basic survival (having to rob people to buy things like anti HIV medication, wtf?)- mean that anyone with a weapon that is not directly related to hunting or shooting as a sport is thrown directly in jail, do not pass go mofo. Firearms have become so taboo that when Olympic swimmers Nick D'Arcy and Kenrick Monk posted pictures of themselves online, in an American gun store posing with semi automatic rifles, the screams of disgust were deafening. Hell, even knives are tightly controlled. When my father was in emergency response he had to have a special license for carrying a blade past a certain length in public.

I am never visiting America. I don't want to get shot. I'd rather take up tickling Mulga snakes as a hobby.

#15 | Back to Top12-26-2012 06:35:19 AM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

The reason America faces more gun violence than other nations isn't because of its laws, but because of its culture. American media sensationalizes crime to the point where people see it as a legitimate solution to their problems - even when the media in question is something like Law & Order. People see the crime, but not the consequences for the criminal.

#16 | Back to Top12-26-2012 10:55:57 AM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

In the second season of Japanese Live Drama Bloody Monday (2010), an act of terrorism is carried out where terrorists slip firearms to a number of non-police, non-military individuals.   Widespread carnage then sues, as civilians - not everyone sane, not everyone reasonable - with problems against each other then use those guns to try and take care of their problem.  I remember my friends watching all cracking jokes about it back then:  "Hey, Japan's become just like the U.S. - it's apocalypse now for the country!"  I laughed with them at first, before quieting down at realizing just how cruelly close those jokes had been to the ugly truth.

As an Asian, it baffles me that any country would allow just any of its adult civilian to own guns.  I mean . . . what is it for?  Tyranny (potential or real) from the US Gov. will still touch every US citizen no matter how many guns they each own - how do you think those many (likely gun-accessing) guys got forcibly drafted then shipped off to Vietnam during the War?  If the Gov./police forces threaten a civilian with an armed unit, does that one civilian stand a better chance against the array of firearms aimed at him just because he's armed?  And, if criminals come up pointing guns at you (crimimals in Asia - even Japan - have guns too, you know), are you're actually expected to fire back with your own gun instead of waiting for the police?  Imagine yourself in a crowded area, or inside an apartment complex: your counter shot could be the one that ends up killing innocent bystanders!  There is no absolute defense against tyrant gov. and/or armed criminals, a civilian firing back (or threatening back) with a gun will most likely make the situation worse, not better.

(SKU/MPD) Seinen Kakumei Utena (Completed as of May 12, 2018) / (PSOH/SKU) Revolutionary Human Leon (Updated to Part 4 as of Oct 31, 2017) / (NGE) The End of Hedgehog_s Dilemma (Updated to Part II Chapter 6 as of May 17, 2016) / (BananaFish) Medusa (Updated to Chapter 3 as of Mar 1, 2016)
http://archiveofourown.org/users/gorgeousshutin/works or https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3978886/

#17 | Back to Top12-26-2012 11:10:34 AM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

Having guns doesn't always lead to violence, nor does a lack of guns eliminate violence. Canada has as many guns as the US, but far fewer homicides; Britain has banned firearms, but crime rates in places like Glasgow are higher than in the US capitol.

I'm not saying we should arm everyone with an assault rifle, but you have to understand that firearms are sometimes useful to defend oneself or others.

Actually, it's not possible to make a blanket statement. Some areas need stricter laws than others.

Last edited by Atropos (12-26-2012 11:14:49 AM)

#18 | Back to Top12-26-2012 11:56:10 AM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Atropos wrote:
Having guns doesn't always lead to violence, nor does a lack of guns eliminate violence.

True, but lack of guns can lower the occurences of gun-caused massacre (where casualty rates can easily hit 20+, and with many more maimed/irreversably hurt) committed by each singular criminal with intent to hurt; add the crossfire factor into that and the death/mained toll will get much higher than even that. 

And on Canada's side, Toronto's gun-crime rate is unacceptably high by any standard, though it still may pale compared to the nightmare that's the U.S.'s situation.

but you have to understand that firearms are sometimes useful to defend oneself or others.

In the hands of a well-trained individual with perfect self-restraint, and will not go overkill even facing threats of maiming, physical/verbal violence and death, yes: that way no people are needlessly killed/hurt, not even those of the "criminals" (criminals are human beings too).  But how much of a percentage of the gun-owning US public is like that, realistically speaking?

I understand that firearms belong to Law Enforcement Officers out of necessity of their work.  Period.

(SKU/MPD) Seinen Kakumei Utena (Completed as of May 12, 2018) / (PSOH/SKU) Revolutionary Human Leon (Updated to Part 4 as of Oct 31, 2017) / (NGE) The End of Hedgehog_s Dilemma (Updated to Part II Chapter 6 as of May 17, 2016) / (BananaFish) Medusa (Updated to Chapter 3 as of Mar 1, 2016)
http://archiveofourown.org/users/gorgeousshutin/works or https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3978886/

#19 | Back to Top12-26-2012 12:07:01 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

gorgeousshutin wrote:

And on Canada's side, Toronto's gun-crime rate is unacceptably high by any standard, though it still may pale compared to the nightmare that's the U.S.'s situation.

Parts of the UK are even worse, and it banned firearms altogether! As I said before, if someone wants to kill, there's very little you can do to stop them.

#20 | Back to Top12-26-2012 12:52:51 PM

gorgeousshutin
Bare Footman
Website

Atropos wrote:
As I said before, if someone wants to kill, there's very little you can do to stop them.

I understand this, and this applies even when the targeted civilian victim has a gun to wield (amateurish-ly) in "self-defense".  But if the US Gov. keep making it so easy to acquire gun, all the further generations of North Americans -- be they mentally stable or not, have good character or not -- will keep having guns.  This cannot be a good thing for US (and Canada) in the long run.

#21 | Back to Top12-26-2012 01:12:16 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Quick fact check.

Atropos wrote:

Having guns doesn't always lead to violence, nor does a lack of guns eliminate violence.

Clearly true.  I don't disagree with this broad point.  But I do think that guns lead to a greater incidence of violence, and I think we should want to avoid that when it's reasonably practical.

Canada has as many guns as the US, but far fewer homicides.

Canada does not have as many guns as the US.  No one has as many guns as the US.  According to the 2007 Small Arms Survey, usefully organized here, the US has 88.8 privately owned small guns for every hundred people -- the first in the world by a considerable margin -- while Canada has only 30.8, slightly more than a third as many.  The difference is even starker if you look only at handguns; in a 2005 survey (see page 279), while 16% of Canadian households owned a gun, only 3% owned handguns.  (In the US these numbers were 43% and 18%, respectively.)  But the part about homicides is true; in America about 4.2 people per hundred thousand become homicide victims each year, while in Canada it's 1.6, also a little more than a third as many.  Could be because there are fewer gun owners, and fewer handgun owners, but these things are tricky to disentangle.

Britain has banned firearms, but crime rates in places like Glasgow are higher than in the US capitol.

Britain has not banned firearms.  The UK has banned small arms, but exceptions (with registration) exist for hunting weapons, including things like long-barreled revolvers.  Nonetheless, gun ownership there is very low; there are 6.2 privately owned small guns per hundred people in England and Wales, and 5.5 in Scotland, where Glasgow is located.

Glasgow is a well-known pocket of crime in what is generally a very safe part of the world.  The homicide rate in the United Kingdom is 1.2 per hundred thousand, even lower than Canada's.  Again, could be because of the relatively strict gun control; I don't know.  As to the comparison between Glasgow and Washington DC specifically, I can't find numbers that are intercomparable and I'd be interested to see your source, but I don't find the idea unbelievable; property and violent crime rates in DC are near all-time lows right now, while Glasgow is Europe's poster child for violent and poorly policed cities.  Still, one unsafe city does not make a particularly compelling case that gun control won't help reduce violence.

You have to understand that firearms are sometimes useful to defend oneself or others.

No argument here.  I just wonder whether we might have to defend ourselves and others less often if we made it harder for criminals to get guns -- for instance, via effective gun control.

Last edited by satyreyes (12-26-2012 01:17:17 PM)

#22 | Back to Top12-26-2012 01:23:20 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

Isn't Washington infamous for being crime-ridden? MS13 has pockets there.

Although I can't find the original source for Glasgow vs. DC, this might be relevant to the conversation.

#23 | Back to Top12-26-2012 01:43:39 PM

satyreyes
no, definitely no cons
Website

Atropos wrote:

Although I can't find the original source for Glasgow vs. DC, this might be relevant to the conversation.

The Daily Mail is a tabloid.  I'd give about as much credence to anything in it as I'd give to something I saw in the National Enquirer when it doesn't cite its source, which this article does not.  One giveaway is that it tries to compare violent crime rates among nations without making much effort to define violent crime; it turns out that different countries define violent crime differently, and it's very difficult to make apples-to-apples comparisons among them.

DC is definitely a troubled city in spite of recent improvements.  FBI information, collated here, suggests that Washington, DC has roughly the ninth most violent crimes per capita of any major city in America, though in the same breath the FBI warns that it's not the best idea to use their data to rank cities, so take that with a grain of salt.  But the point is not which city you chose; the problem was that you compared individual cities when it seems that it would have been more appropriate to compare the whole countries (or associations of countries, in the case of the UK) that enforce the laws we're talking about.

#24 | Back to Top12-26-2012 01:56:14 PM

Atropos
Atropos Turretslayer

This site shows some interesting trends. The US does have many times more homicides than the UK(in youth specifically), but Britain has more rapes, more assaults, more crime victims, and more drug crimes than the United States.
Can we agree that there is no perfect model for crime prevention in the world today?

#25 | Back to Top12-26-2012 02:42:47 PM

Nova
Phoenix Down

The United States is such a violent place because largely speaking, we hate each other. Other people are obstacles to overcome. This is also why socialized healthcare is a non-starter in the United States. The most common inner monologue myth is that of the rugged individualist. People largely think that they have achieved their station in life through their own actions and hard work or the favor of their deity. There is a massive collective blind spot for all of the social services which got a person to where they are -- taxpayer-supported roads, postal service, military, schools, police, fire protection, and so on.

In small enclaves, Americans are capable of astonishing hospitality, but as a culture we fucking despise each other.

I have left this forum. If you wish to contact me, ask Ashnod or Satyreyes how I may be reached.

Board footer