This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#1 | Back to Top02-16-2007 07:43:47 AM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

Excused Absence...

If you're a person with immaculate scruples, and you don't ever watch a mobster movie and wish you belonged - Stop Reading Now!!! If you're a moral degenerate, with a lazy bone, come with me into a world of wonders beyond your wildest imagination!

Ok guys, I'm about to buy this program....
http://www.myexcusedabsence.com/

Templates of DOCTOR'S EXCUSES! I just had to purchase this right after I accidentally skipped a class (no biggie) and found out it was a test day, and the professor's being a jerk and forcing me to obtain a bonified excuse. So I had to call around, and find some shady medical clinic and flirt with the guy on the phone to write one out. NOW, I have to get up, and get "dressed up" to go out, at the crack of dawn so that I can get over to the said clinic and pick up the excuse to turn into my professor for a noon class where I will then take the test. This,  of course, cuts down on my current plan of the "right before test" study time. Frankly, I'm irritated that I have to go through all the trouble. emot-mad

(hehehe - someone say You Made Your Bed, Frosty) emot-keke

Anyway, so I'm buying this. I definitely have friends who will use their numbers as willing "pretend doctors". And I'm sure some of you guys do too. So I thought, why keep the benefits all to myself? When this program arrives in a few weeks - I'm open for business! By business I mean, hooking up the IRG members without reimbursement of any kind, you guys are my friends! Just think of a city, kinda farthest away from the place you are turning in the excuse (to cut down on schools, colleges, bosses knowing the doctors in the area), but a realistic drivable distance, and a friend's phone number (or they might supply fake ones in the program, that get send to a medical answering service that would be the BOMB). And we can get out of classes, work, and whatever else. Woohoo kids! emot-dance

I also have a FAX MACHINE attached to my phone, for those "quickie emergencies" so, everybody get to planning those little vacations! emot-biggrin emot-biggrin emot-biggrin

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#2 | Back to Top02-16-2007 10:07:25 AM

Maarika
Someday Shiner
Website

Re: Excused Absence...

I desperately need one of these. I skipped a class and got in trouble with one of the teachers. Ironically, I DID go to see a doctor at that time, but he doesn't give me any papers 'cause he doesn't care about bureaucracy. He cares about his patients' health.
And now I've sort of ruined my grades 'cause I skipped class... emot-gonk

The Saionji Support Squad:
Believing in True Friendship Since 2008.

#3 | Back to Top02-16-2007 01:10:20 PM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

Oh dear, Maarika.  emot-frown

I sympathize! Those busy doctors always forget to write excuses. Not Doctor Frosty, though. I will hook you up! I cannot wait till this product arrives!

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#4 | Back to Top02-17-2007 07:41:03 AM

Epi_lepsia
Tragedian
Website

I always skip classes... i should stop D: but i can't... this seems to be useful for sure, if it came with a spanish version.

#5 | Back to Top02-17-2007 11:29:36 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

That is too cool. Perhaps we should translate the templates into other languages, so that everyone can share the wealth.

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

#6 | Back to Top02-18-2007 06:05:09 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

emot-aaa http://www.myexcusedabsence.com/ = etc-wankdude etc-wankgirl cool

Babe in short you fucking win and thanks emot-dance

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#7 | Back to Top02-18-2007 06:31:50 PM

Rebel Prince
Mikage Mistruster

Good God I can't, I'd never leave home again D:! That's amazing though, Frosty etc-love

#8 | Back to Top02-19-2007 07:02:02 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Oh my this looks semi-illegal. This is for comedic purposes, everyone! Just like bongs you buy in smoke shops, they're for decor. emot-keke

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#9 | Back to Top02-19-2007 08:07:33 AM

Persephone
Memorial Hollerer
Website

I dunno, Gio, people might start taking this seriously. I'd feel like I'm cheating. I couldn't do it.
Though I might get one just in case I'm late for work...

It's just time to be
sammy to the rasoodock.
And close up the business
of heart-related matters.

#10 | Back to Top02-19-2007 04:04:51 PM

Arki
Dark Whisperer

My dad's a doctor, so he can fish out as many excused absences as I like. emot-biggrin

#11 | Back to Top02-19-2007 07:24:59 PM

ShatteredMirror
Yaoi Pet #1

This is for those of us who aren't as lucky as you Arki. emot-tongue

Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source.

Board footer