This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#101 | Back to Top05-01-2007 01:39:30 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Re: [semi-RP] The Burnt Poptart Seminar

Yay, the Anthy robot saved me! emot-dance

#102 | Back to Top05-01-2007 02:04:57 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

I missed a lot.

(Damn ballet recital)

..Yay, Mister Fluffyuffums is okay! emot-frown etc-love

#103 | Back to Top05-01-2007 04:30:34 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*A purple beam of light flashes to the ground and becomes Antherie. She dusts herself off, though the rips and tears in her shirt and jeans indicate that she must have fought hard to free herself from the magic trap that stopped Nebiroth. Her forehead skin has been torn off, and the electronics surrounding her right eye are plainly visible. She limps, favouring her left foot over her right...*

"Nebiroth's gotten stronger...I was barely able to take him down when I Polarized him away..."

*She looks at Mister Fluffyuffums.*

"Good to see that you haven't lost yourself yet!" *Antherie smiles, eerily like Anthy.*

"Well, I must be off. If you have troubles with Nebiroth, call for me and I'll come to your aid!"

*She limps out of the Sylphiechu Memorial Hall, pausing near the toasters to extiguish the three burning ones and take a burnt Poptart as payment for her sacrifice to defeat Nebiroth...*

Last edited by BioKraze (05-10-2007 11:44:21 PM)

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#104 | Back to Top05-01-2007 05:09:45 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Aww, thank you, Anthy.

But does this mean that that thing is going to come back...? emot-gonk

#105 | Back to Top05-01-2007 05:21:24 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie stops at the front doors of Sylphiechu, and turns to face Mister Fluffyuffums.*

"Nebiroth has grown stronger since I last fought him. He may be able to escape the trap I laid for him. He just may come back to haunt the Memorial Hall. But if you want, I can have a friend seal the Hall against Nebiroth's power..."

Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#106 | Back to Top05-01-2007 05:27:36 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Well, that would put an end to our ghost problem. :3

Edit: Say, is Hyacinth-sama still fighting in the duels...?

Last edited by Razara (05-01-2007 05:38:16 PM)

#107 | Back to Top05-01-2007 05:48:40 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie nods.*

"Of course. I'll call him immediately..."

*Within seconds, a strange pink Creature with a small tail, vestigial wings and winglike crests of hair appears before Antherie. He sizes up the situation and prepares himself...*

"So, you need me to seal that Wraith away, huh? If Antherie wills it, I'll do it...Name's Yomi. Nice to meet you. Now hold on and check THIS out!"

*Yomi's body shines with a white energy. Every surface of Sylphiechu Memorial Hall is bathed in the white light. The toasters stop toasting, the computers blink off, the lights switch off. Nothing interferes as Yomi weaves a spell to protect the Memorial Hall from adversity into the very fabric, the very foundations, of the structure...As the white light fades, the devices switch back on, returning to their tasks. Yomi takes several deep breaths...*

"Wow...that was harder than I thought it'd be. But Nebiroth will be powerless in this building from now on...See ya!"

*With a bounce and a flash of light, Yomi disappears. Antherie smiles.*

"Anything else before I return to the Chrysalis Cafe?"

#108 | Back to Top05-01-2007 06:49:28 PM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

BioKraze wrote:

*Nebiroth's voice echoes around Pallas' head. A chill wind blows her hair askew, and the lights fade to near darkness...*

(Why don't you try a sample of my power, instead O noble spirit. Heh heh...)

*The air grows as cold as a blizzard. As goosebumps appear all over Pallas' skin, the figure of Nebiroth manifests before her. His voice is stronger, but the cold is more intense...*

Let us form...an alliance...You shall gain what YOU seek, and I shall gain what I seek...

*Pondering this offer in her head, Pallas realized that this was one she could not refuse or deny any longer*

"This "alliance" you speak of......sounds very tempting.", said Pallas feeling herself growing overcome by the coldness in the room. "I accept your offer. This alliance shall be beneficial to both of us indeed."

*kneels down before Nebiroth*

"Teach me all the knowledge of the macrocosm that extends to infinity oh Great One," she uttered submissively.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f247/logophony/dollshouse.jpg

#109 | Back to Top05-01-2007 06:52:23 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie stares at Pallas, disbelief evident in her eyes.*

"You...have GOT to be kidding me. What's wrong with you, girl? That's one nasty Wraith you're selling your soul to! Do you WANT him to possess you!?"

#110 | Back to Top05-01-2007 07:16:51 PM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

BioKraze wrote:

*Antherie stares at Pallas, disbelief evident in her eyes.*

"You...have GOT to be kidding me. What's wrong with you, girl? That's one nasty Wraith you're selling your soul to! Do you WANT him to possess you!?"

*record scratches*

"Whoa, whoa...time out..T.O., T.O....", said Pallas becoming very confused.
"Just what do you mean by..."Wraith"? He said that he wanted to help such a noble person such as myself...I thought he was offering me his kindness. Just who in the world are you exactly?"

#111 | Back to Top05-01-2007 07:24:45 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Antherie stares at Pallas, disgust now evident in her expression.*

"You, dear Duellist, were about to sell your soul to the spectre of a very malicious man. Beren Nebiroth is not above using words to get his way, and you obviously didn't see him attempt to possess the Bride's body and mind. All that bullroar about bearing a noble soul is just his way of twisting you to his desires."

*She pauses.*

"Pay close attention, here. IF NEBIROTH ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER, YOUR SOUL WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND CONSUMED. Without a soul to guide a body, NEBIROTH HAS A FREE SHOT AT LIFE! Now, knowing that he is EVIL and NOT GOOD, do you really want that blotch on your soul come time to see whether you head up or down? I fought that power when I banished him to a Nth world with my own form. I survived, but at a cost. Thanks to Yomi's magics, he should never be able to manifest within the Memorial Hall again. DON'T INTERRUPT THE SPELL BY INVITING DAMNATION UPON YOURSELF!!"

*With that, Antherie turns around and stalks out the front doors of Sylphiechu...*

#112 | Back to Top05-02-2007 06:17:39 PM

Pallas Athena
Sunlit Gardener (Finale)
Website

BioKraze wrote:

*Antherie stares at Pallas, disgust now evident in her expression.*

"You, dear Duellist, were about to sell your soul to the spectre of a very malicious man. Beren Nebiroth is not above using words to get his way, and you obviously didn't see him attempt to possess the Bride's body and mind. All that bullroar about bearing a noble soul is just his way of twisting you to his desires."

*She pauses.*

"Pay close attention, here. IF NEBIROTH ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER, YOUR SOUL WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND CONSUMED. Without a soul to guide a body, NEBIROTH HAS A FREE SHOT AT LIFE! Now, knowing that he is EVIL and NOT GOOD, do you really want that blotch on your soul come time to see whether you head up or down? I fought that power when I banished him to a Nth world with my own form. I survived, but at a cost. Thanks to Yomi's magics, he should never be able to manifest within the Memorial Hall again. DON'T INTERRUPT THE SPELL BY INVITING DAMNATION UPON YOURSELF!!"

*With that, Antherie turns around and stalks out the front doors of Sylphiechu...*

"Sheesh, she didn't have to chew me out.", thought Pallas. "But at least I got a heads up before I sold my soul to that Wraith. But, even though she and her companion Yomi have a barrier spell in place...why was I able to communicate with him?"

*Pallas starts to head after Antherie, but stalls...*

"I think that I would be better off giving her time to cool off from being ticked off at me. Nevertherless, if that Wraith was just merely a channeled vision of his body and voice, then that must mean that he is not all that gone as she may think. I think I'm starting to fully understand what my absolute destiny poptarcalypse is...still, exactly who is this Nibroth? How was  was able to get to me the way he did? Why did he contact me? Just who is that woman? Gosh I have so many questions....but let's start with what I already know about the Wraith.
Hmmm  the colder it got in the room, the more I felt a disturbance in the Poptarorce....so that must mean, that he would be in a place where it must be absolutely freezing in Sylphiechu Hall. I better find a map and do some research on this Nebiroth dude."

*She walks out of the Hall and heads for the library.

#113 | Back to Top05-02-2007 10:00:57 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Nebiroth watches from the shadows, fuming in impotent rage...*

(So the bitch of his has sealed me from manifesting...but I can still control the pawns to my grand scheme...Soon, BioKraze, you shall fall...and your loved ones shall fall with you...!)

#114 | Back to Top05-03-2007 09:09:36 AM

hyacinth_black
une personne horrible
Website

Razara wrote:

Well, that would put an end to our ghost problem. :3

Edit: Say, is Hyacinth-sama still fighting in the duels...?

OF COURSE I AM!!! It's just that on Tuesday I was at STATE LATIN DAY!!! (Imagine every Latin student in the state of Connecticut gathered at a campground all dressed in togas and doing Latin-themed activities... moar on that later...) I 'M STILL HERE YO!!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/hyacinth-black/woops.gif
Hyacinth Black: Not much else to say, is there?

#115 | Back to Top05-05-2007 09:10:53 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Nebiroth still fumes.*

(And you, too, shall fall with that bastard, O Champion...!)

#116 | Back to Top05-05-2007 09:27:04 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Nebiroth, why are you so mean to everyone? emot-frown

#117 | Back to Top05-05-2007 09:28:38 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

*Nebiroth is stunned that anybody would ask this question. Without an answer, he silently retreats. The temperature of Sylphiechu returns to normal as Nebiroth dissipates...*

#118 | Back to Top05-05-2007 09:51:41 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

emot-frown

#119 | Back to Top10-27-2007 12:31:17 PM

Pandora
Pathtracer

*wanders into the Memorial Hall and calls out*

Hello? Helloooooo?? Anyone here?

#120 | Back to Top10-27-2007 10:36:33 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

The hall is quiet and no one answers except the mysterious secretary at the desk - she welcomes the guest and asks if she would like to make an appointment with SleepDebtFairy.

#121 | Back to Top10-28-2007 05:17:49 PM

Razara
Marionette Mistress

Hey, SleepDept-senpai, it seems that we have another person who wants to take the path of the Burnt Pop-tart Duelist. It certainly has been a while, hasn't it?

#122 | Back to Top10-29-2007 04:38:11 AM

Pandora
Pathtracer

*Looks around*

Well sure. That's pretty much what I'm here for. Just point me in the right direction!

#123 | Back to Top11-03-2007 10:26:27 PM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

Yes, it has been a while. How interesting. etc-love

A dark and mysterious elevator that smells strangely of burnt poptarts opens for Pandora.

((Sorry for lateness!))

Board footer