This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top03-09-2008 01:34:31 AM

SleepDebtFairy
Revolutionary
Website

Re: The Unofficial EXCLUSIVE Forum Official Gallery Launch: The Thread!

rhyaniwyn wrote:

I was thinking...Would you like the vectors I've done of some of the rose symbols?  If not for the gallery, for the vector page?  They're not as complex as the other vectors, but they can be pretty useful in a variety of ways.  I've been considering using a cafe-press-like service...Utena-Rose-Symbol messenger bags, underwear, T-shirts... ;-)

emot-aaa

Rose crest underwear..~ Yessss.

#52 | Back to Top03-09-2008 06:09:51 AM

Frosty
Everyone's Best Friend
Website

BalamiyaVardihi wrote:

It's okay, I'll get used to it sooner or later. I just liked how you had all the book pages and stuff all organized. I do loved the "This is Animaton".

Well, consider that it took Gio over a year to revamp the gallery, which included color correcting somewhere around 10000+ images. emot-aaa So the new gallery may not be organized in the same fashion as the old, however, there are many MORE photo additions, (even though I think Gio said only 10% was up & searchable as of right now) and the images themselves are trillion times better! Which is the best attribute a gallery can boast about = immaculate images!

Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that. / You forget some things, don't you? / Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget.

Hat Mafia Member: The Scissors

#53 | Back to Top03-09-2008 11:18:26 AM

BalamiyaVardihi
High Tripper

Frosty wrote:

Well, consider that it took Gio over a year to revamp the gallery, which included color correcting somewhere around 10000+ images. emot-aaa So the new gallery may not be organized in the same fashion as the old, however, there are many MORE photo additions, (even though I think Gio said only 10% was up & searchable as of right now) and the images themselves are trillion times better! Which is the best attribute a gallery can boast about = immaculate images!

Well, when you put it that way! I'm cool with it.

Twirling round with this familiar parabol
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing

#54 | Back to Top03-09-2008 04:29:11 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

I'd hate to think people would be less pleased with this one. I guess some of my motives were selfish though, I'll certainly never need to clean up an image for a layout ever again emot-biggrin

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#55 | Back to Top03-12-2008 01:10:35 PM

bella
Atlantean Singer

rhyaniwyn wrote:

I was thinking...Would you like the vectors I've done of some of the rose symbols?  If not for the gallery, for the vector page?  They're not as complex as the other vectors, but they can be pretty useful in a variety of ways.  I've been considering using a cafe-press-like service...Utena-Rose-Symbol messenger bags, underwear, T-shirts... ;-)

YES PLEASE etc-wankgirl

And Gio, this is beautiful fantastic. Amazing work! I LOVE YOU!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful galllery!etc-loveetc-love

Happy Holidays Everyone! :3

#56 | Back to Top03-24-2008 04:42:11 PM

Tamago
God of Comedy
Website

I take it that the offical launch will be during or after the RoseConNYC then?

#57 | Back to Top09-24-2008 02:08:37 AM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Special omg limited time only! I was asked to put up the torrent for the gallery but at this point it won't get enough traffic, I don't think, to maintain it. So for a couple weeks I'm running the site space to the brink and offering it zipped as 1GB worth of rars. They're split into 200mb downloads, but you'll need all of them to download the whole thing. Enjoy! (These are coming down when they start bitching about the site being 150mb from over.)

http://ohtori.nu/rar/TheUtenaGallery.part1.rar
http://ohtori.nu/rar/TheUtenaGallery.part2.rar
http://ohtori.nu/rar/TheUtenaGallery.part3.rar
http://ohtori.nu/rar/TheUtenaGallery.part4.rar
http://ohtori.nu/rar/TheUtenaGallery.part5.rar
http://ohtori.nu/rar/TheUtenaGallery.part6.rar

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#58 | Back to Top09-24-2008 11:49:09 AM

Anthiena
Egghead

Damn. I forgot my jump drive. I WANT. Maybe tomorrow when I find it. My apartment is as messy as Juri's.

I stopped seeking to be sought after. That wasn't being true to myself.
I want to become someone who can exercise power. I want to become a prince. - Ikuni

Board footer