This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#51 | Back to Top06-19-2008 01:38:18 AM

Marin
ex-was_ohtori_akio
Website

Re: How Would Akio Get You?

All he'd have to do for me is say hi :p I wouldn't be a very interesting character in Utena obviously...

Picutres of LIve Action Akio [or I like to think so ;) LoL]

www.modelmayhem.com/marin

#52 | Back to Top06-19-2008 11:06:08 AM

Stephanie
Yasha Assassin #1
Website

@Mishi
I've been hit on by many playboys in my life (more than 4) and they never got passed me, even if they had stalkers of girls following them and all. I can see their true intentions.. One became sincere, but he's just clearly not my type.

And, I like intelligent people too.. emot-dance
I think nerds are hot emot-wink

@was_ohtori_akio
All he has to say is "HI" to get you into bed? emot-confused

DunDunDun..emot-gonk

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/Chosen_entity/Etcetera/621ed118do3-1.jpg
"..No matter how hard we want to close our eyes, there's a whole world out there
Bigger than ourselves and our dreams.."
~FMA

Maria-sama Forum, My YouTube Account

#53 | Back to Top06-19-2008 02:10:38 PM

Marin
ex-was_ohtori_akio
Website

Stephanie wrote:

@Mishi

@was_ohtori_akio
All he has to say is "HI" to get you into bed? emot-confused

DunDunDun..emot-gonk

Have you seen him? He is the perfect man!

Picutres of LIve Action Akio [or I like to think so ;) LoL]

www.modelmayhem.com/marin

#54 | Back to Top06-19-2008 06:55:11 PM

RoseFire
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

Well, he is really hot... and had I been in Utena's position he would have seemed like a good guy to me at first too...

But I'm not the type to throw myself at men, I don't sleep with people unless we've been together for a long time. I doubt Akio would even try to pursue me lol The only place I'd ever sleep with Akio is in my dreams (and I have emot-tongue)

Of course technically that's the only place anyone will sleep with Akio... but umm.. you know what I mean... if somehow I got to Ohtori Academy... I wouldn't sleep with him.

I've slept with one man my entire life and I'm still with him and we've been together for 2 years now emot-biggrin

So no doing the naughty with Akio for me lol

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x4/glompingcow/themoonrosehavenicon.jpg
Come Play With Us

#55 | Back to Top06-19-2008 08:56:05 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

RoseFire wrote:

Well, he is really hot... and had I been in Utena's position he would have seemed like a good guy to me at first too...

But I'm not the type to throw myself at men, I don't sleep with people unless we've been together for a long time. I doubt Akio would even try to pursue me lol The only place I'd ever sleep with Akio is in my dreams (and I have emot-tongue)

Of course technically that's the only place anyone will sleep with Akio... but umm.. you know what I mean... if somehow I got to Ohtori Academy... I wouldn't sleep with him.

I've slept with one man my entire life and I'm still with him and we've been together for 2 years now emot-biggrin

So no doing the naughty with Akio for me lol

Say you were single and he managed to make you fall in love with him?

I'm not the type to throw myself at men either... But damn. He's sexy and he's smart. If only he weren't so evil, he'd be the perfect man.

#56 | Back to Top06-19-2008 09:43:53 PM

RoseFire
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

Yeah, if I was single and he made me fall in love with him.

But do you really think Akio would take months and months of his time to get me to fall in love with him? lol I doubt it. And if I caught even a wif of him being with another woman or man... yeah... I'd drop him... and I'm a pretty smart girl I think I would be able to tell he was lol

But now that I think about it... if he let me in on one of his sessions with Touga I might join XD

rofl!!!

Come Play With Us

#57 | Back to Top06-19-2008 09:51:52 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

RoseFire wrote:

Yeah, if I was single and he made me fall in love with him.

But do you really think Akio would take months and months of his time to get me to fall in love with him? lol I doubt it. And if I caught even a wif of him being with another woman or man... yeah... I'd drop him... and I'm a pretty smart girl I think I would be able to tell he was lol

But now that I think about it... if he let me in on one of his sessions with Touga I might join XD

rofl!!!

Well, if he thought seducing you were important enough to his plans... This is the assumption this game is based on.

#58 | Back to Top06-19-2008 10:02:47 PM

RoseFire
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

I don't care how important it is, he'd have to completely stop doing other people because I could pick up on the scent XD lol

That means he'd have to go without sex for 2 or 3 months at least. If I were THAT important... he better get the lotion ready, he's gonna start chafing emot-tongue

but... to be a Touga and Akio sandwich *droool*

Last edited by RoseFire (06-19-2008 10:03:20 PM)

Come Play With Us

#59 | Back to Top06-19-2008 10:08:04 PM

OnlyInThisLight
KING OF ALL DUCKS

You know what, I'm so sexually frustrated right now that all Akio would have to do to get me in bed is tell me I have nice shoes.

#60 | Back to Top06-19-2008 10:09:40 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

You know what, I'm so sexually frustrated right now that all Akio would have to do to get me in bed is tell me I have nice shoes.

Do you have nice shoes?

#61 | Back to Top06-19-2008 10:57:21 PM

OnlyInThisLight
KING OF ALL DUCKS

Mishi wrote:

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

Do you have nice shoes?

Like, it wouldn't even MATTER, he could be so obviously lying and it would still work...but yes.  I has purdy shoes.

#62 | Back to Top06-19-2008 11:03:46 PM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

Mishi wrote:

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

Do you have nice shoes?

Like, it wouldn't even MATTER, he could be so obviously lying and it would still work...but yes.  I has purdy shoes.

Awesome. I wants purdy shoes too.

#63 | Back to Top06-20-2008 12:59:35 AM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

I know how Akio would get me I think.
I have a fear of being noticed, or really seen as something special or unique by most people.  A lot of the time, I like to just kind of keep under the radar of people, be part of the scene but not a 'main player' in most peoples minds.  It's a strange desire to have, probably detrimental, but none the less bad.
Akio would probably help put me in the seat of power in some way or another, and watch me flounder and fall being in the spotlight.  And laugh as it happens.

Last edited by Iris (06-20-2008 12:59:48 AM)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/IrisBeloved/piano.png

#64 | Back to Top06-20-2008 07:46:27 AM

Duelist Megu
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

The man does seem to like feet.

#65 | Back to Top06-20-2008 11:50:33 AM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

I bet he could care less about feet.

To him, it's nothing but a way to make a girl feel both flattered and disgusted with herself. *L* Most girls are self-conscious about their feet.

#66 | Back to Top06-20-2008 04:05:52 PM

Giovanna
Ends of the Fandom
Website

Iris wrote:

Most girls are self-conscious about their feet.

It's like the only part of my body I'm not self-conscious about. Except when they're smelly.

Iris, when it comes to sexplay, a lot of people that are like that, that fear the spotlight as it were, fetishize it and become exhibitionists, scaring the hell out of themselves so they remember to avoid the spotlight day to day. You're right though, Akio wouldn't let you get away with it just being kinky sex and never leaving the bedroom. emot-frown

etc-wankgirl

Akio, you have nice turns of phrase, but your points aren't clear and you have no textual support. I can't give this a passing grade.
~ Professor Arisa Konno, Eng 1001 (Freshman Literature and Composition)

#67 | Back to Top06-22-2008 03:55:26 AM

MissMocha
Bettie Page Princess

Akio gets to anyone and everyone. All he'd have to do is appeal to my vanity, pander to my intellectual aspirations and buy me stuff.

The mind blowing sex, of course, goes without saying.

What can I say? I'm cheap.

The first time you looked at her curves you were hooked
And the glances you took, took hold of you and demanded that you stay
And sunk in their teeth, bit your heart and released
Such a charge that you need another touch, another taste, another fix

#68 | Back to Top06-22-2008 04:04:05 AM

Clarice
Well hello, Clarice...
Website

Ha, all he'd have to do is listen to me whine about how no-one understands me for ten minutes. And then shut me up with a kiss. I'd fall over like a domino. This would then make the sex even easier. emot-rofl (Actually, in all seriousness, he'd have to get me into the sex slow and gentle. And then he could most likely ride me hard and fast. ...dammit, now I'm horny. IT'S THE CURSE OF AKIO-TALK, DAMMIT!)

It takes forty-seven New Zealanders eight months to make just one batch of 42 Below Vodka. ...luckily, that leaves one of us free to be Prime Minister.

Beyond The Silver Leaves

#69 | Back to Top06-28-2008 01:20:31 AM

BenHo
Juri Jeerer

maybe I'm just shallow, but he would have to change a lot in apperance for me to be swooned by him. he's not really my opinion of a looker.

personality wise, he would have to nerd up as well. I don't know why, but guys who are passionate about things that don't matter (video games, comics, cartoons, etc) are cute to me. It doesn't even have to be stuff I like. nerdiness is cute.

#70 | Back to Top06-28-2008 01:23:57 AM

RoseFire
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

BenHo wrote:

personality wise, he would have to nerd up as well. I don't know why, but guys who are passionate about things that don't matter (video games, comics, cartoons, etc) are cute to me. It doesn't even have to be stuff I like. nerdiness is cute.

Woohoo someone like me!! XD emot-tongue That is exactly how I feel!

Just felt the need to point that out >_<

I'm off topic now...

umm..

STILL WOULDN'T GET ME! *flee*

Come Play With Us

#71 | Back to Top06-28-2008 01:58:28 AM

BenHo
Juri Jeerer

RoseFire wrote:

Woohoo someone like me!!

It's not actually that uncommon, really. I just have trouble picturing akio pulling it off. a nerdy akio with a more masculine body type would seem a bit..... not akio at all.

#72 | Back to Top06-28-2008 02:02:31 AM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

Oohhh?  There's nothing you secretly desire, something that burns in your heart?

Akio can use anything as a weakness, don't forget.

#73 | Back to Top06-28-2008 02:08:34 AM

BenHo
Juri Jeerer

Iris wrote:

Oohhh?  There's nothing you secretly desire, something that burns in your heart?

Akio can use anything as a weakness, don't forget.

that may be true, but, to be completely honest, if I met someone who looked/acted the way akio does, I would go to great lengths to avoid talking to him before he could try to use my desires against me. seriously, as much as I love akio as a character, I would hate him as a human being.

#74 | Back to Top06-28-2008 10:29:28 AM

Mishi
Pained Growlithe

BenHo wrote:

maybe I'm just shallow, but he would have to change a lot in apperance for me to be swooned by him. he's not really my opinion of a looker.

I can actually SEE Akio playing videogames. Knowing Ohtori, however, it would probably be oldschool games like Space Invaders and Pacman and Pong. The most recent game he would play would be games for the old nintendo. I think he might get a kick out of Batman, too.

That Makio would like this stuff goes without saying, but I'm sure Akio could probably pull off the nerd-culture thing without suffering in sexiness at all.

#75 | Back to Top06-28-2008 12:04:46 PM

Iris
Queen of the Video Box

BenHo wrote:

that may be true, but, to be completely honest, if I met someone who looked/acted the way akio does, I would go to great lengths to avoid talking to him before he could try to use my desires against me. seriously, as much as I love akio as a character, I would hate him as a human being.

Then he'd use someone else to get to you.  Like Ruka, or Shiori.  Akio never needs to do his dirty work directly.  That's what makes him so scary/sexy.   

Oh god I love Akio. etc-wankgirl

Board footer