This is a static copy of In the Rose Garden, which existed as the center of the western Utena fandom for years. Enjoy. :)

#26 | Back to Top11-03-2008 11:29:04 AM

BlackRoseVixen
Snowdrop Lover
Website

Re: SKU pairing oddities

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

Akio and Saionji.  Jesus, just seeing both of their names in the same sentence is hot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that etc-wankgirl

The Saionji Support Squad: Believing in True Friendship Since 2006.

Hat Mafia Member: The Vixen

#27 | Back to Top11-04-2008 05:13:22 PM

Riri-kins
World's End

sharnii wrote:

Riri wrote: What about Miki/Anthy? He's the only person other than Utena who treats her humanely, and it's so cute.

I find it cute too, only kinda unbelievable because it seems like it's completely faked/set up on Anthy's side. So the challenge in fanfic/vids/whatever would be making Anthy care about Miki? Um...how the heck could that happen? *wonders furiously*

Yes, there is Anthy's act. Then again...if Utena could show her that true friendship exists, maybe Miki could do the same with love.

hollow_rose wrote: Miki and Nanami!

Perhaps, but I think Nanami only wants Miki's attention because she can't have it.

Finally, I must admit that TougaxRuka/RukaxTouga is hawt thanks to SexingTouga24/7/365. They don't have to be all lovey-dovey, I just wanna seee 'em go at it. XD

Last edited by Riri-kins (11-04-2008 05:17:33 PM)

Proud Saionji and Mikage fangirl
My Utena fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2000115/Riri-kins

#28 | Back to Top11-06-2008 09:50:32 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

hollow_rose wrote: Miki and Nanami!

Perhaps, but I think Nanami only wants Miki's attention because she can't have it.

.....okay you probably have a point. emot-rolleyes Or also she is trying to get him to not be attached to Anthy, because she hates Anthy and has it out for her.

But they would be so cute together. If she wasn't so mean and manipulative.

20 threads dead so far.

#29 | Back to Top11-06-2008 09:52:39 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

BlackRoseVixen wrote:

OnlyInThisLight wrote:

Akio and Saionji.  Jesus, just seeing both of their names in the same sentence is hot.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that etc-wankgirl

Wow that would make some pretty fan art. And it even has some (small) canon support, with the photo shoots.

20 threads dead so far.

#30 | Back to Top11-06-2008 09:55:10 PM

hollow_rose
Egghead

Riri-kins wrote:

Finally, I must admit that TougaxRuka/RukaxTouga is hawt thanks to SexingTouga24/7/365. They don't have to be all lovey-dovey, I just wanna seee 'em go at it. XD

More drool worthy Yaoi. And they're friends. It could happen. I think Touga sleeps with all his friends after all.

20 threads dead so far.

#31 | Back to Top11-25-2008 09:33:35 AM

Frangipangie
Ohtori Paramouri

Crack:
Yuuko/Aiko: They might eventually give up on Touga. Maybe.
Chuchu/frog: I really don't know. But its funny in my head.emot-biggrin

"I hope you get reincarnated as an animal everyone likes. Like a lamb...
But not an eating lamb."

#32 | Back to Top11-25-2008 09:43:40 AM

Hiraku
Easter Elf #40
Website

Frangipangie wrote:

Crack:

Give up on Touga? Blasphemy!

Chuchu/frog is almost canon to me. My sister wants to do a fanfic where the frog leaves the academy and sets out to find Chuchu. "The Adventure of Frog #1" How about that...

#33 | Back to Top11-25-2008 09:46:16 AM

Stormcrow
Magical Flying Moron
Website

Frangipangie wrote:

hmmmm...I kinda like this actually. They're so underdetermined in the show, you could do something very interesting here... I wouldn't mind reading one of these. Something involving one of them and one of Nanami's idiot chorus might be fun too, but only as pure comedy.

"The devil want me as is, but god he want more."
-Truck North
Honorary Hat Mafia Member

#34 | Back to Top11-26-2008 04:19:28 AM

sharnii
Pharaoh of Phanstuff
Website

Hiraku wrote: Chuchu/frog is almost canon to me. My sister wants to do a fanfic where the frog leaves the academy and sets out to find Chuchu. "The Adventure of Frog #1" How about that...

Awww how cute. emot-keke What a good idea for a fanfic. If your sister writes link it here, for I will go and read it.

#35 | Back to Top11-26-2008 04:28:50 PM

BioKraze
Faceless Master

Stormcrow wrote:

Frangipangie wrote:

hmmmm...I kinda like this actually. They're so underdetermined in the show, you could do something very interesting here... I wouldn't mind reading one of these. Something involving one of them and one of Nanami's idiot chorus might be fun too, but only as pure comedy.

There IS a fic, but they're mentioned in passing...

Scream (No relation to the Movie), by kagato23. What you're looking for is in the tail end of the second chapter, but you need to read the first chapter to get the rationale behind the situation...

It's funny as hell, though. emot-biggrin

Roses have thorns to stop those who would dare deny their right to live.
Razara's Postulate: For every lover of lesbians out there, there is an equal and opposite attraction to Dippin' Dots.

#36 | Back to Top11-26-2008 11:30:13 PM

SexingTouga24/7/365
is on a BOAT!

hollow_rose wrote:

Riri-kins wrote:

More drool worthy Yaoi. And they're friends. It could happen. I think Touga sleeps with all his friends after all.

That is one of the main reason I would love to "befriend" Touga it would be a gate way to requisite screwing... etc-wankdude etc-wankgirl and if if I was blessed with the power of awesome and amazing, me ruka and touga threeways. emot-keke
Yall should see the images in my head...I really curse my inability to transfer those images in to a lasting testament. Damn lack of talent.   

Anyway welcome to the club emot-dance

"If all the world is a stage and all the people players"...then I demand a less shitty part or the ability to get off of the stage. Slowly my sanity slides, slipping, swirling, spiraling...Save Me I need Sleep...Shattering Soon. school-devil "RukaxTouga equals the Fourth of July" MY patriotic celebration...FUCK ME TOUGA AND RUKA NOW!! etc-wankgirl etc-wankdude

#37 | Back to Top11-27-2008 09:00:38 PM

Duelist Megu
Ruthless Deflorist
Website

Hiraku wrote:

Frangipangie wrote:

Crack:

Maybe we take the route from Personal Canon, where Touga, it turns out, isn't all that good in bed.  It's them admitting that to each other is where it starts...that's the approach I'd take if I were writing a fic.  IIt sounds workable to me, but I can't write for shit, so if someone wants to try this pairing, I'd like to see how it turns out.

Last edited by Duelist Megu (11-27-2008 09:03:50 PM)

#38 | Back to Top11-30-2008 04:03:43 AM

Seitokaichou
Knight of Gates
Website

Hiraku wrote:

Quoted for truth. school-devil

"I pronounce you officially engaged."

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/utenasignetringfanbase/linkback/rsen.gif

Board footer